Ali's website!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

miss-U2

Refugee
hey!!!

just to tell u that a new website about ali will be available soon!! i am creating this website!!! :hyper:

the address will be :http://membres.lycos.fr/alison4ever/

there will be all the pics we found of ali, a forum, all the video and audio interveiws of ali, and news about her... :up:

i need ur help BTW :hug:... is there someone who could send me interveiws of ali, video and audio, or this kind of stuff, when she is talking about sellafield etc... cause the links i found don't work for me :sad:

thanks a lot!!! i will let u know when it is ready!!! like that, we could create the Ali community!!! :yes:

Miss U2 YEAH! :) Let me see, Nimah will prolly show up, she might could help. I have a VHS of her documentary, but I can't make copies since I only have one VCR. Interviews and such, including video and audio, are all right here if I remember. Perhaps a search for them? I think I remember seeing one of her and Bono walking into some art show at U2Exit. Not sure if it's still there, and what the deal might be if you want it from them. :)

Anyway, I'm jazzed about this since Ali's Element hasn't been updated in literally years. (Being a fellow grad student, I can sympathize. :p).

:hyper:

SD

i have one video of her and bono walking in Monaco last summer... but all the other one of her, about sellafield, or during the brwon thomas show etc are not working, even the link from here :sad:

if any of you has an idea, about what i could add on the website... what u'd like to see there etc... i dunno, jsut tell me, that's now or never!!! :up:

i need ur help again... i'd like to know where are those pics from?? i mean which ceremony.... :huh:

bono is weraing a green cap and red glasses, ali has a black dress... i think it was in 2002 or something like that... there are a lot of pics, he is kissing her on the cheek on one of them... i'd like to post them but snapfish is :rant: i hope u know which ones i mean...

thanks a lot!!

Yay, an Ali website :hyper:

I used to love the Ali's element site too

Emilie, I think the pictures you're referring to are from last year's Miramax pre-Oscar party :hmm:

I can't think of any audio/video links at the moment, but if I do, I'll let you know :)

. . . and of course if you need any pics :D

yeah that's it, miramax pre oscar party, i could not remember!!! thanks kelly :bow:

i have jsut finished the links page, the home page, the news page... i am working on the pics page, and i will have to do the forum and the audio-video-articles page, and the biography page, and the other U2ladies page!!! :faint:

i got some problems with the ftp host :sad:... i have to wait for it to be activated... then the forum only will work :yes: (cause the site is not ready)!!! just wait one week, and u will have a forum only to talk about Ali :hyper:!!!! and i think in 2weeks, the site will be ready too... just need to find all the stuff about ali!! :up:

I have Black Wind White Land if needed. It's on vhs but I can put it onto DVD for you - just let me know.

miss-U2 said:
well, actually, i'd just like to find a link on the web for that... or the link to download it somewhere... well i dunno, that's sooo complicated :huh: it is driving me :crazy:

I understand that.

If you find someone that can put video on the web, I'd be happy to help out then. I just don't have the right things to be able to do that...... yet.

Eep, Emilie: I know how to rip DVD in to a normal video format for the computer (mpeg, avi). I also know how to upload it, the problem is that I don't have enough webspace of my own to host it. But if Emilie wants a video file, I can make her one if I had a DVD. I can send the file over SoulSeek (slow) or direct connect AIM (FAST).

This doesn't really have much to do w/ an Ali site, but a friend of mine is marrying an Irish guy w/ the last name Stewart and they are going to try and figure out if he's related to Ali.

RTE always uses .ram files that hardly ever work. The Ali audio files I had were from RTE, but I recorded them myself as .wavs or .mp3 files so that they can be saved, not streamed. I'm still looking....

miss-U2 said:
hey!!! thanks a lot livluvandbootlegmusic :hug:!! that would be great if it could work :hyper:

You're just lucky I know livluv.... :shifty: ...I don't just send things to random people.

Oh wait, I do do that don't I? :der:

We'll work it out for you then.

Back
Top Bottom