Ali's new skincare line.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

vm72

The Fly
I have been on vacation for the past 10 days so I don't know if this has been discussed already. I picked up the new issue of Harper's Bazaar the UK edition with Christy Turlington on the cover. Inside is an article with photos of Ali and Christy at an event a few months back in London..The Lavendar Ball? The photos were posted here awhile ago...Christy was in the long blue Versace gown and Ali was in the black Alexander McQeen dress. Anyways, they are investors in the new organic skincare line "Nude". It will be sold at Harvey Nichols and Whole Foods in the UK. Ali, Bono, Christy and a few others are investors. Ali was the "muse" and inspiration behind the line. The creator is Bryan Meehan who is a fellow irishman. There are photos and a big, long article but I don't know how to put that stuff on here.....

there's a scan in the site:

nude1mz0.jpg

oh, she's beautiful :)

thank you, vm72!

wow - great idea for skincare. I am obsessed with skincare so I may have to pick some up to try it.

Wow Christy has the longest legs ever - I always loved her. She has the most beautiful face.

*WANT*

PS - Do you think Bono spontaneously combusted at the pic of Ali and Christy on the bed? :wink:

Ooooh, a new skincare line!! I love skincare products and Ali's should be perfect, she's so pretty and has the loveliest complexion. :drool:

vm72 said:
I have been on vacation for the past 10 days so I don't know if this has been discussed already. I picked up the new issue of Harper's Bazaar the UK edition with Christy Turlington on the cover. Inside is an article with photos of Ali and Christy at an event a few months back in London..The Lavendar Ball? The photos were posted here awhile ago...Christy was in the long blue Versace gown and Ali was in the black Alexander McQeen dress. Anyways, they are investors in the new organic skincare line "Nude". It will be sold at Harvey Nichols and Whole Foods in the UK. Ali, Bono, Christy and a few others are investors. Ali was the "muse" and inspiration behind the line. The creator is Bryan Meehan who is a fellow irishman. There are photos and a big, long article but I don't know how to put that stuff on here.....

Thank you, vm72.
You go Ali:up:

I just want to be her.

Why does God seem to bless some people with everything, and the rest of us with just mediocrity?

I lie awake at night and think about that sometimes! lol

Another great move this time towards natural products......hands up for Nude and of course to it's creator Ali Hewson :applaud:

love2bmama said:
isn't Nude the name of Bono's brothers restaurant/s? I think the Hewsons need a little help coming up with some new brand names, lol!

i was thinking the same. we've got edun and nude. maybe they can try mixing up the letters a bit. i want their next product to be called "dune" :drool:

vm72 said:
It will be sold at Harvey Nichols and Whole Foods in the UK

I'm guessing this isn't the same Whole Foods they have in the States. Which is a shame since that's where I shop! :(

vm72 said:

By the way, I just want to enquire is the article in the July or August issue of Harpers Bazaar? Coz I found the July issue of if at my usual newsagents (where I also bought the Vanity Fair magazine) but I couldn't find the article you mentioned in it. :eyebrow:

It really would be very helpful that when anyone posts info about up and coming or new magazines of U2 interest, that you tell us the actual month or date of the issue! Coz what might be 'the latest' issue in your part of the world usually doesn't show up until a month later here in Europe and the rest of the world!! :wink:

Last edited:
unico said:

i was thinking the same. we've got edun and nude. maybe they can try mixing up the letters a bit. i want their next product to be called "dune" :drool:

:yes: i think ur right, clothing range called edun, brothers resturant called nude, new face range nude and :bono: used to wear dune aftershave, u think :bono: likes nudes???:heart:

u gota love bono. how cums ali got everyhing lovely skin, lovely kids,sexy husband, and yet i cant hate her i love her to bits damit haha.

take care
Nikkievox xx

By the way, I just want to enquire is the article in the July or August issue of Harpers Bazaar? Coz I found the July issue of if at my usual newsagents (where I also bought the Vanity Fair magazine) but I couldn't find the article you mentioned in it.

It really would be very helpful that when anyone posts info about up and coming or new magazines of U2 interest, that you tell us the actual month or date of the issue! Coz what might be 'the latest' issue in your part of the world usually doesn't show up until a month later here in Europe and the rest of the world!!

Last edited by hcbiggs2002 on 06-30-2007 at 05:50 PM

Sorry guys, it was the June issue......however, I did mention Christy Turlington was on the cover................

vm72

Back
Top Bottom