Ali thread #8

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
DreamOutLoud13 said:
I spotted a familiar face toward the end of that video:

eduncap1em4.jpg

eduncap2mk0.jpg

eduncap3yd2.jpg

The one and only Maddy :cute:

:cool:

love2bmama said:

:heart: I bet you're right. Now I wanna ultraviolet heart necklace too :waiting:
does anyone have a close up pic of the snowflake necklace that ali wears cause iwould like one of those too:wink:

U2Fanatic4ever said:

is lies on that vid too?? do tell! where where, what and when?

Oh hells no! lol, I wish. I have a short video clip somewheres of Maddy walking off stage in Hawaii aaaaand I've owed it to Lila since....Hawaii :reject: But now I got another missing vid I need to find so tonight might me the night I go hunting...

Awww, Maddy is so sweet and happy in the picture, it's so great that she's featured in the Edun video. I watched Vertigo Hawaii on You Tube some nights ago and saw her again, very lovely.

Back to Maddy. That is brilliant! She's a part of history. And I have a feeling she (is) will grow up to be just as beautiful and kind as Ali. Good for you, Maddy!

Celebs swap the red carpet for wellies . . .

Hollywood couple Susan Sarandon and Tim Robbins were able to pass themselves off virtually unnoticed and catch some top Oxegen acts

HOLLYWOOD stars Susan Sarandon and husband Tim Robbins swapped the red carpet for the muddy wastes of Oxegen yesterday as they joined fellow celebrities for the weekend music festival.

Sporting his 'n' hers wellingtons - the weekend's fashion must-have - the movie couple passed virtually unnoticed through the hordes of young music fans.

Meanwhile Josh Hartnett, star of 'Pearl Harbour' and 'The Black Dahlia', preferred to keep his distance from the great unwashed and enjoyed the music from the sheltered surroundings at the side of the stage.

He joined REM frontman Michael Stipe and supermodel Helena Christensen in watching Queens of the Stone Age in the Green Room tent.

They also took in sets by Scissor Sisters and Kings of Leon.

Also spotted was actor Stephen Rea tucking into some of the festival cuisine, while Ali Hewson continued her week-long odyssey of rock - having attended two of REM's gigs at the Olympia, she kept the party going at Punchestown yesterday.

However, there was little sign of festival stalwart Pete Doherty, who was quarantined away from the action until after his Babyshambles set on Stage 2 last night

Jeannieco said:
^^^ Did they just go to church or was it a wedding or something?
When was this?:scratch: If I am reading the picture date correctly is that April?

Wasnt that the day that Bono was knighted?Looks like the same clothes..Thanks Flavia for those pics :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom