Ali thread #8

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
EGADS, John looks so much like Guggi! I've always thought they were going for the "Guggi look" with John because his hair is kept long, like Guggi's. Ahem.

Don't feel bad, I thought it was Guggi's son too playing along with Eli for a playdate.

No it's definitly John. Remember that Eli had long hair like that a few years ago as well before they cut it short. These are very lovely kids.

To be honest guys I don't really think that their childrens photos should be put up it's all innocent I Know but you just never know whose checking Pleba...:shifty:

They're pics that appeared on various websites and magazines, and Bono's never made a public statement that he specifically doesn't want it like Larry, so I don't think there's any harm in just the pictures....

it is definately John and Eli in that pic, there are few more with Bono in them, and they're definately his kids :yes:

dorathea said:
To be honest guys I don't really think that their childrens photos should be put up it's all innocent I Know but you just never know whose checking Pleba...:shifty:

I found those pictures in a Mexican website last year. They are of course paparazzo’s pictures, from the time Bono and Larry (both with their family) stayed at the ranch of the Camil family (in February 2006, if I’m not mistaken). It was there for everybody to see, save and use as they pleased.
I never posted them because I know some of the people visiting PLEBA are very sensible to this matter.:shrug:

Edited: I found the website: http://www.univision.com/content/content.jhtml?cid=768200

As you can see, they're still there.

Last edited:
LostAtMoon said:

I found those pictures in a Mexican website last year. They are of course paparazzo’s pictures, from the time Bono and Larry (both with their family) stayed at the ranch of the Camil family (in February 2006, if I’m not mistaken). It was there for everybody to see, save and use as they pleased.
I never posted them because I know some of the people visiting PLEBA are very sensible to this matter.:shrug:

Edited: I found the website: http://www.univision.com/content/content.jhtml?cid=768200

As you can see, they're still there.

I know that the Camil family did their best to get U2 to play in Mexico again..Im glad they did because they do have an enormous following there.
After the incident with the stupid presidents sons during POP it was touchy to play Mexico.
The Camil family was very generous and involved in making them welcomed there..I have pics of the Jaime and his father at the beach with Bono and Larry and Naomi, aside from visiting the Camil home in Acapulco and the Ranch by hellicoptor the Camil's served as hosts :)

2559263a.jpg

Hewsons and Blue Angel on holiday with people I dont recognize cept for Beyonce and Jay Z

Originally posted by BonoFox1
After the incident with the stupid presidents sons during POP it was touchy to play Mexico.

I was glad to acknowledge that it worked out so well, after all that time.

I have pics of the Jaime and his father at the beach with Bono and Larry and Naomi
Is there a chance we can see those pictures?
:shifty: :p

BonoFox1 said:
2559263a.jpg

Hewsons and Blue Angel on holiday with people I dont recognize cept for Beyonce and Jay Z

:ohmy: Ok, I'm probably looking TOO closely, but that shirt wrapped around Eve's waist looks a lot like the one she wore onstage for MW..... :reject:

gluey said:

:ohmy: Ok, I'm probably looking TOO closely, but that shirt wrapped around Eve's waist looks a lot like the one she wore onstage for MW..... :reject:

:lmao: get out of my head! I thought so too! and I'm sure it is the same shirt!

Eli is in Ali's arms... I think John was not with them.... he was only two years old then so perhaps he was with a nanny? :shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom