Ali thread #8

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wearing my EDUN tee yesterday and told my friend I want ALL of my clothes made of organic cotton. It's like wearing jim-jams to work. :)

Thanks Bono Mot for your comments on the EXQUISITE QUALITY of the EDUN tees. :up:

I have several of them (and several EDUN LIVE tees) which I wear ALL the time. They are so soft and comfortable and fit my body shape so well that they actually are a bit flattering to wear.

I think it must have to do with the organic cotton that these tees are made of. :dancing:

I would definitely recommend to people to get a few of them and see for yourselves how GREAT the EDUN tees are to wear.

:bonodrum: :love:

Niamh_Saoirse said:
CelebutopiaHelenaChristensenshoppinginDublin09.JPG

Sorry ,i didnt see this pic because i was on holiday.But, I just have to say that Ali looks adorable with glasses and i love that skirt(ive seen it before). She is far more good looking than Helena in my opinion. Natural beauty. Or good life ....

Helena Christensen has some very nice things to say about Ali in a recent article:

Helena cites her long-time friend Bono (U2 frontman and political activist) and his wife Ali as being major influences in her own commitment to humanitarian issues. "I met Bono when I was 21, and you cannot be friends with him and not be utterly inspired," she says. "But I am even more inspired by Ali. She is wonderful, the greatest, funniest, most beautiful woman.

Here a link:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/you/article.html?in_article_id=477475&in_page_id=1908

I didn't know she was with Michael Hutchence.
I would love to hear her stories about the Hewsons. The laughs and fun they must all have together with their families.:drool:

The story about Helena, Ali and Morleigh having boys within months and how they like to play and hunt lizards together is just very sweet. I would love to see all of them together, they must be such close friends.

I think it's from the dutch interview with Floortje Dessing... she owns the only store in Holland that sells Edun.... the magazine Ali holds is called Goodies, and I found it by accident, great Bono pics and a good story :)

Galeongirl said:
I think it's from the dutch interview with Floortje Dessing... she owns the only store in Holland that sells Edun.... the magazine Ali holds is called Goodies, and I found it by accident, great Bono pics and a good story :)

Thanks Gg for the info. I thought that that clip might be from Ali's time in Holland for the launch of EDUN there.

If anybody comes up with a link for that interview, please post it here for all of us.

Bono and Ali :hi5: :angel:

Galeongirl said:

Any chance you could scan it and post it here?

Dana

bonocomet said:
I have it too... (Thanks to Gg :) ) Can you read Dutch? :hmm: I did scan the pics.

No, bummer, but can someone translate? I mean if it's a really interesting article I hate to miss out. If it's just a rehash of stuff elsewhere then it's no big deal.

Dana

Let me ask Gg, since she has read the article. Maybe she can tell you guys more about it. I can still scan the whole thing if you like then. :)

(nice pic teenie!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom