Ali Thread # 7

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Niamh_Saoirse said:
index.php

This pic is fdrom an event from last year right??

Lovely Ladies :love:

I also think that Adi Roche looks marvelous!

She has a natural beauty also. :wink:

tootty86 said:

for those of you who've had the privilege of meeting Ali, how tall is she? she seems very petite, (she's unfairly placed in between these two super tall models too!!) we know of course since she is a little shorter than Bono which usually shows on photos (and considering she is wearing heels all of the time too).

she's so beautiful!!

Last edited:
thankyou said:

for those of you who've had the privilege of meeting Ali, how tall is she? she seems very petite, which we know of course since she is a little shorter than Bono usually on photos (considering she is wearing heals all of the time).

she's so beautiful!!

She is tiny! I´ve met her a few years ago and the first thing I thought was: Wow! She´s so small! And the second thing was: She has gorgeous eyes.

I always assumed she was tiny looking at various photos, especially the ones of her and Bono because she always has those enormous wedge heels on which I figure are about 2.5 inches at least and she is about the same height as him! :)
Perfect match!

Actually, I think she /is/ self-aware - and knows she's valuable in a way that has nothing to do with her looks. She's got nothing to prove and knows it.

thankyou said:

for those of you who've had the privilege of meeting Ali, how tall is she? she seems very petite, (she's unfairly placed in between these two super tall models too!!) we know of course since she is a little shorter than Bono which usually shows on photos (and considering she is wearing heels all of the time too).

she's so beautiful!!

When I met her in 2004, thankyou, she was barely taller than me and I'm 5 ft.

So I'd guess that she's probably 5'2'' without heels. :wink:

I'm guessing she's about the same height as me, 5'3"..the few times Ive seen her up close she was wearing really thick heels and looked about 5'4-5'5".She also is very slender - maybe a size 4 at most..

Kristin Machina said:
Those models creep me out, especially the girl on the right...:yikes:
But Ali is gorgeous as always!

I agree - these models look like :huh:

I see Bono was in the wings watching the activities and Rogan made an appearance onstage. :sexywink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom