Ali Thread # 7

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
greety said:

thanks for the report :up:

And what did you tell the kids: She calls him neither Bono or Paul, but "Bay-buh"? ;)

I didn't go quite that far ;)..I did give the background on where the name came from and how long it's been that way, though.

3rd May 2006
The Observer Ethical Awards judging panel meeting.
The Hospital, Covent Garden, London.
Picture by Matt Gore/iconphotos
317201938_e21525830f_b.jpg

Galeongirl said:

:cute: she always wears that same necklace...

:reject:

I've been wearing the same gold necklace for more years than I can remember. (at least 10 years or more) I never take it off. But then again I am a very lazy jewelry person. I also have bracelets & rings that haven't been off for a very long time, and although I take my earrings out nightly, I usually just put the same ones back on in the morning. :rolleyes:

bonocomet said:

:reject:

I've been wearing the same gold necklace for more years than I can remember. (at least 10 years or more) I never take it off. But then again I am a very lazy jewelry person. I also have bracelets & rings that haven't been off for a very long time, and although I take my earrings out nightly, I usually just put the same ones back on in the morning. :rolleyes:

I've worn the same necklace for years too, but that's because it has a wolf as pendant, and that belonged to my grandpa, who died several years ago from cancer.... and my grandma gave it to me...

thankyou for the report. i admire their dedication. especially having 4 kids myself, i can but imagine how busy ali is.

Last edited:
redhotswami said:
so, what edun clothes was she sporting? :hyper: they always look great on her, but when i try on anything other than tshirts, hoodie, and jeans i look ridiculous!

She was all in black. Black suede boots, long black skirt - silkly or rayon or something and a black blouse I've seen before in pix - somewhat see-thru at the top.

Are Ali's ears pierced? I have never seen her with a earrings on? Funny that her husband's ears are full of holes....

vm72 said:
Are Ali's ears pierced? I have never seen her with a earrings on? Funny that her husband's ears are full of holes....

No, they're not pierced. The girls' ears don't look like they've been pierced either. I guess he's the only pirate in the family.

During pop he had 3 on one side (his left), but that's the only time I've seen that. Looks like he let them close up after that.

bonopopbadass.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry if this is a repost. Its must be really weird meeting your husbands imitator!

ali-derek-brian.jpg

tootty86 said:
Sorry if this is a repost. Its must be really weird meeting your husbands imitator!

ali-derek-brian.jpg
:laugh: Oh my God! When was that? Maybe the guy thought he could fool Ali a bit. The poor woman must be used to everything by now.

I can't remember when it was, but I do know that Ali had a short chat with him, and fake Edge next to him :cute:

:giggle: imagine how cool it'd be if you're a Bono impersonator and have a pic with you and Ali

last unicorn said:

:laugh: Oh my God! When was that? Maybe the guy thought he could fool Ali a bit. The poor woman must be used to everything by now.

That pic was taken last year in Cork during a gig that Vertigo, an Irish U2 tribute band, played in aid of CCP.

Thank you, kellyahern.:applaud:

This will help me out GREATLY in my own efforts to establish a similiar program for EDUN LIVE here at my University.

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom