Ali Thread # 7

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lovely pics of Ali and Christy together! I think years ago Ali probably wouldn't of attended so many public events without Bono - it just shows how her confidence has improved I guess!

AtomicLemon said:

I don't know about that. Have seen her in person, and I think she's stunning, but she hardly looks like she is in her 20's! :slant:

I think she looks her age, but she's just very beautiful. Close up, (and without much makeup) you can see her age a bit more. But still, she's gorgeous.

alicloseup1ia8.jpg

I've met her in Dublin before and to me she looks way younger. But hey! Maybe it's just me. :D

It doesn't matter who you are, if a pic is taken that close up, you are going to see some "flaws". I think she looks younger then she is, yes, but the age she does show is so graceful you hardly notice.

I think what makes her so beautiful is just that, though. She is never flashy, never over done. I've never seen her in a lot of make-up. She always just so fresh and natural. She is a real beauty, not someone who has gone through hours of styling to look perfect.

ylimeU2 said:
I think what makes her so beautiful is just that, though. She is never flashy, never over done. I've never seen her in a lot of make-up. She always just so fresh and natural. She is a real beauty, not someone who has gone through hours of styling to look perfect.

EXACTLY! I remember someone on here commenting that she needed an eyebrow lift because of her heavy lids. Pfffft. I think it makes her unique. Besides, nothing is more ridiculous than a woman in her 40's trying to look and dress
like a 20 year old. Too much makeup, plastic surgery, flashy or scant clothing, etc.

She looks her age, naturally, beautifully and gracefully. Kudos to her.

AtomicLemon said:

I don't know about that. Have seen her in person, and I think she's stunning, but she hardly looks like she is in her 20's! :slant:

I think she looks her age, but she's just very beautiful. Close up, (and without much makeup) you can see her age a bit more. But still, she's gorgeous.

alicloseup1ia8.jpg

Isnt it always like that??..One eyebrow looks nice and the other a bit crazy (the thicker part).....

Mine does that too no matter much I fix them to be even:|

She is still beautiful..I saw her in LA and she was all casual walking down Sunset to her awaiting car, cute blouse/jeans/heels and a very funky shiny purse
I got a pic of her but it didnt come out right....
I had a cheap camera

By the way I'm just seeing it from her point of view! It just seems invasive.

I also think that when I see pictures of the boys zoomed in on. But hey thats just me.

I would so hate to have my mug blown up on the net for the world to gawk and giggle at. :crazy: :crazy: It'd upset me no end. And I'm surprised how Ali goes out without any slap on. I couldn't venture outside with at least a little eyeliner on and maybe a hint of eye makeup...ewwwwwwww.....I'd hate to find pix of myself anywhere, let alone on the net....

....and even worse.....blown up....:yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

^^^ yes, I was getting ready to post the same thing.

Putting myself in her position, geez, do we really have to examine every hair folicle and pore on the woman's face.

Yes we all agree she is stunningly beautiful without makeup.

Can we be respectful please and not magnify ever pore on the woman's face?

Women over 35 unite! I would die if someone did that to me. :huh:

"ALI Hewson is one lucky lady. Mrs. Bono has been paid the ultimate tribute by her man — a public declaration of undying love and affection. “Because Ali and I have known each other since we were kids we’re like mates,” he says. “Sometimes I feel I’m not good enough for her . . . I love her.” By all accounts Ali is one classy lady - and Bono is one lucky man ." (From irishabroad.com)

Jeannieco said:
^^^ yes, I was getting ready to post the same thing.

Putting myself in her position, geez, do we really have to examine every hair folicle and pore on the woman's face.

Yes we all agree she is stunningly beautiful without makeup.

Can we be respectful please and not magnify ever pore on the woman's face?

Women over 35 unite! I would die if someone did that to me. :huh:

I'd run and hide if anyone did that type of a closeup on me! I'm Ali's age and she looks a-m-a-z-i-n-g!! in my opinion. I'd take her skin, hair in a heartbeat. (and that's without a browlift, which she obviously doesn't need).

Besides her pretty face, i find that her "countenance" seems to always express a kind of peaceful "well-being", something that must come from inside. Knowing that the way she lives her life is matched up to her ideals and desires. When you can do that, you are at peace. And Ali always seems to have that kind of an inner strength, of being where she wants to be in her life. I love that about her probably the most .

I received my latest issue of Town and Country in the mail today and guess who graced one of the pages:wink:
Too bad the info or photo isnt new but what the hey..at least she's getting some recognition here in the States. Heres a copy

ali.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom