Ali thread 6

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Galeongirl

Galeonbroad

alll from the Africa thread, enlarged:

bonoalikidlesotho5bm.jpg

bonoalikid9bs.jpg

bonoalitshirts9za.jpg

bonolookingdown4vo.jpg

bonoalihoodylesotho17053aw.jpg

Last edited:
what's with the guy holding the umbrella? doesn't seem like a bono thing to me:|

Ooooh, I love Ali's thumb ring! All silver, and it looks like leaves. Also, I'm gonna post this one over here too:

bonoaliafricahighres2gi.jpg

It looks like he has a new earring (in his right ear), looks like it has an amethyst in it, or something purple anyway.

Also, it seems the only photos we've had of Ali were from Lesotho, do you imagine she stayed there (presumably to do her own work at the Edun factory), while he continued his travels elsewhere?

Oh my goodness, thank you Galeongirl for the huge pictures! :love:

And also, in case you don't see it at the MOTI forum, thanks for the video blog upload. :) :hug:

Pamelakellett said:

I wonder if the bodyguard is actually there to protect Ali because he`s only in the early photos when we see Ali. Bono seems to be on his own now and there`s no sign of Brian either.

Actually, the guy holding the umbrella is Brian Murphy, Bono/Edge's bodyguard. :D

Ali looks amazing, I know it's been said over and over again, but she always looks great. She looks better and better each time we see new pics of her, pretty much like her husband. She looks very fit and toned too! :love:

DreamOutLoud13 said:
Ooooh, I love Ali's thumb ring! All silver, and it looks like leaves. Also, I'm gonna post this one over here too:

bonoaliafricahighres2gi.jpg

It looks like he has a new earring (in his right ear), looks like it has an amethyst in it, or something purple anyway.

Also, it seems the only photos we've had of Ali were from Lesotho, do you imagine she stayed there (presumably to do her own work at the Edun factory), while he continued his travels elsewhere?
I think the ring that Ali is wearing is a silver Claadah ring, I'm sure I have just spelled it wrong,but I think I can see the little hands and heart in it.

Babydoll said:
Ali looks amazing, I know it's been said over and over again, but she always looks great. She looks better and better each time we see new pics of her,.......

you know the saying "beauty is what's inside a person", I guess with her it just shows right through her face. She looks like someone who is at peace with herself too. She's just all :heart:.

beautiful pics as always. thankyou!!

thankyou said:

you know the saying "beauty is what's inside a person", I guess with her it just shows right through her face. She looks like someone who is at peace with herself too. She's just all :heart:.

beautiful pics as always. thankyou!!

:yes: couldn't have said it better myself. :)

Last edited:
kellyahern said:

He's a bodyguard, it was raining.
[off-topic]

346%3B88%3B%3A5%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E2328%3D4%3B6%3D85%3C%3DXROQDF%3E2323%3B3672%3C67%3Bot1lsi

(Brian in the stripes, back to camera)

Bodyguard, part-time umbrella holder...it's a damp job, but someone has to do it! :wink:

[/off topic]

[back to Ali pictures]

That big one is beautiful!!

Last edited:
kellyahern said:
This picture was posted by molly75 on the www.u2achtung.com forum.

I hope it's okay to post here (I would have asked, but I really don't remember anything from my high school French class :reject: ).

001b2d1f.jpg

It's from the concert in Nice last year (and yes I think that is Michael Stipe)

Wow, great photo. I was at that concert, but up in the stands at the side so no chance of celeb spotting. :sad:

girlhappy said:
Kellyahern, thanx for pic!I believe it is Gavin"s wife Renee on the last pics. And this one with Stipe is awsome!

Yeh, I was going to say that too. I think that's Rene.

Is the old man in the pic (with his back to the camera) Edge's dad or am I just imaging things?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom