Ali Thread #10

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
5182-15397-size3.jpg

Yes, there is, Everlastinglove.:hyper:

Right now, the EDUN Spring/Summer 2009 collection is still current but the EDUN LIVE site already has its NEW long-sleeved organic tees in COLORS on sale for the upcoming Winter months!

You can check them out here:

http://edunonline.com/store.aspx?s=b

Earlier this month I used several gift certificates that I had from EDUN and got several very lovely EDUN & EDUN LIVE items for the upcoming tour, including one of the EDUN LIVE long-sleeved tees.

They're really GREAT! :up:

MySpace.com - Mulago Positive Women's Network - 49 - Female - AUSTIN, Texas - www.myspace.com/mulago :hug:

C-R-A-Z-Y-!!!! This woman is unbelievable. But what a good cause, as always, Ali blows us away!! You gotta love her! I love how she's so independent too. Sorry Bono, but that's what makes your wife so wonderful, and one of the qualities that probably makes you love her so much too!!

WAY TO GO ALI!! :applaud::applaud:

Thanks so much....

Not Ali, obviously, but this seems the most obvious recent thread in which to post this pic of Eve:

march09a_092.jpg
[/IMG]

....for this pic of Eve - is this a recent picture of her?

I do know that a few years ago she worked in her school to raise thousands of dollars to build clean water wells in Uganda but I'm not sure if she was still doing this this past school year.

If anyone can find the article from several years ago where Ali is talking about this effort of Eve's and of how proud they were of her, it would greatly be appreciated.

Living Positively, debbie

MySpace.com - Mulago Positive Women's Network - 49 - Female - AUSTIN, Texas - www.myspace.com/mulago :hug:

i presume the image has more to do with the united nations conference thing held at her school as an extra curricular activity

Now, that I have looked at it a few times, it kind of doesn't look like Eve.

Actually, I think they're possibly both Eve. Different outfits and very different expressions, but identical object on wrist. Who knows? :shrug:

i presume the image has more to do with the united nations conference thing held at her school as an extra curricular activity

That's correct. Jordan participated in the same event a couple of years ago; it's apparently for a select group of high achieiving students at the school. A couple of very bright girls, clearly.

Actually, I think they're possibly both Eve. Different outfits and very different expressions, but identical object on wrist. Who knows? :shrug:

That's correct. Jordan participated in the same event a couple of years ago; it's apparently for a select group of high achieiving students at the school. A couple of very bright girls, clearly.

Could it be that the pic you posted is flipped biff?
The wristband looks (in both pics) like an elastic (hair) band :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom