Ali pics part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks LostAtMoon - that's exactly what I meant.

Bono never did make a good woman (those One video shots never did much for me), although he does have a very nurturing and caring heart. :angel:

I think one woman in the Hewson household is enough - and Ali is the fortunate one. :wink:

beli said:

cookiemonster.gif

This is off topic, but I just had to say your cookie monster smilie is awesome :bow: :cute:

Has anyone noticed how Ali is a lot more by Bonos side these days? Don't get me wrong, I know they've always been close, but she seems to there a lot more when hes doing promotional duties etc.
I think as the years go by, they just get closer. :hug:

They probably want to spend as much family time together as possible before the tumult of the upcoming tour.

BEST TO THEM ALWAYS. :hug:

pop marter said:
Has anyone noticed how Ali is a lot more by Bonos side these days? Don't get me wrong, I know they've always been close, but she seems to there a lot more when hes doing promotional duties etc.
I think as the years go by, they just get closer. :hug:

My guess, and I dont know them, is its to do with the amount of political work Bono has undertaken of late. Politics, mining, big business industries, a man is required to have a wife. The people who arent married, and dont bring their spouses to the events, dont make it as far in the game. Sad but true.

So my guess is Alis has been doing the politicians wife thang during the USA election campaign and during Bonos campaigning for Africa etc.

Behind every great man is a puzzled woman :wink:

err, sorry

Behind every great man is a great woman. :up:

I know this has been posted before. This is a little larger. I think it is safe to say after looking at Ali's wardrobe that Bono likes black lace.

4fd3c692.jpg

Chernobyl Children's Project (CCP) International organiser, Adi Roche (L), and major fund raiser and wife of rock star Bono, Ali Hewson at an official repception for Chernobyl Children at Aras an Uachtarain, Tuesday, 21 December, 2004. The CCP manages to fundraise to give hundreds of children a getaway break in Ireland each year. The voluntary organisation said that for each month a child spends in Ireland an estimated two years is added to their life.

fcfe29c0.jpg

:applaud:

An article I found :(

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/index.cfm?c_id=2&ObjectID=9002339

Ireland has sent convoys of trucks to the stricken region, bringing in more than €30 million ($56.3 million) of aid. Its outreach group, the Chernobyl Children's Project, whose patron is Ali Hewson, wife of U2 singer Bono, has 7000 volunteers and 73 associations across the country.

Last edited:
kellyahern said:

:(

So said, especially since I read that the Chernobyl Children's Project said that for each month a child spends in Ireland an estimated two years is added to their life. It gets them away from the radiation.

Many of my students are from that area. The cancer rate is very among children and adults.:(

u2granny said:
I know this has been posted before. This is a little larger. I think it is safe to say after looking at Ali's wardrobe that Bono likes black lace.

*rifles through closet.....trying desperatly to find anything with black lace....must have for the upcomming tour.....damn doesn't have any.....runs to store......

thanks so much, kelly, for the article and the Christmas pic of Ali and Adi and the children - it is beautiful!

May these children and all the children in our world always have magnificent people in their lives to love and care for them like these two amazing women.:wink:

GOD BLESS ALI ....:hug:

beli said:

My guess, and I dont know them, is its to do with the amount of political work Bono has undertaken of late. Politics, mining, big business industries, a man is required to have a wife. The people who arent married, and dont bring their spouses to the events, dont make it as far in the game. Sad but true.

So my guess is Alis has been doing the politicians wife thang during the USA election campaign and during Bonos campaigning for Africa etc.

Behind every great man is a puzzled woman :wink:

err, sorry

Behind every great man is a great woman. :up:

I disagree, primarily because B was doing a lot of his political work without her there- it's actually been more recently, now that he's *not* doing so much in that vein that she seems to be coming along. Recent award shows, friends' gallery openings, random vacations, U2 apperances, etc. Probably just enjoying time together before tour.

Yes, that's Eli. He's been sporting the short cut for a while now.
Does Ali have a cold?
This trip to the races is an annual tradition for the Hewsons, by the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom