Ali and Helena in St Tropez!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bonoishot

Protecting my eyes ARRRR!!!
Not sure if some of these pics were in the old thread, I stopped reading it after a while. Sorry if they're repeats, theres some great pics though. :D They're frm 26th July.

Found the link to them on Zootopia. Got the photos from:

http://www.thefashionspot.com/forums/f52/helena-christensen-8874-116.html

Looks like Ali and Chirstina had a great night out. :wink:

CelebutopiaHelenaChristensenleaving.JPG.jpg

CelebutopiaHelenaChristensenleav-1.jpg

CelebutopiaHelenaChristensenleav-2.jpg

CelebutopiaHelenaChristensenleav-3.jpg

CelebutopiaHelenaChristensenleav-4.jpg

Last edited:
Well it looks like it's not only Ali and Helena, if you look behind Ali, you'll see Jordan at the last 2 photos. So maybe Bono was there also??:wink:

u2akira said:
Well it looks like it's not only Ali and Helena, if you look behind Ali, you'll see Jordan at the last 2 photos. So maybe Bono was there also??:wink:

I thought that but not sure if its Jordan or not. Regardless looks like they had a good night. :wink:

hcbiggs call me jem. :wink:

Yes, your right! I thought it also, but i wasn't sure.:wink:
And is Simon holding jordan's hand? it looks like it, that's sweet, taking care of his friend's daugther.

Well well well! Now look who's going about town with a supermodel by the hand! Ali's revenge! :lol:

u2trinity said:
:ohmy: thank you for posting , bonoishot .

who is Simon ?

He's a friend of Bono, Gavin and Guggi.

Thanks for resizing the pics, the ones at the site were too big to really look at

Could these pictures be from that infamous night out with Helena and Penelope Cruz and the Hewson family that was splashed all over the news a few weeks ago?

In a few of those pics, it looks like Ali might have been singing. :sexywink:

omg ali and helena are an item look how cozy they are! i wonder if bono is jealous!!!!

:sarcasm:

(notably...noone would ever say that...but if B and Penelope hold each other like that...oh no, stop the presses, they're an item! :rolleyes: )

Looks like they're having fun...and holding each other up :) Although, I can't picture Ali (being the responsible mother she is) being drunk and out with her impressionably-aged daughter (after all, we're not talking about Dina and Lindsay Lohan here). Nevertheless, looks like they're having grand fun!!

Thanks for the photos :wink:

U2FloridaFan said:
Looks like they're having fun...and holding each other up :) Although, I can't picture Ali (being the responsible mother she is) being drunk and out with her impressionably-aged daughter (after all, we're not talking about Dina and Lindsay Lohan here). Nevertheless, looks like they're having grand fun!!

Thanks for the photos :wink:

Agreed!

I think these were taken on the same night as the Bono and Penelope night club pics?

Back
Top Bottom