Ali & Bono on VH1 Hot Couples!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

stephannv

War Child
at least 200 ft away from Bono at all times!
Awwwwww!
Vh1 was talking about how long they've been together!
It showed a bunch of shots from The Sweetest Thing.
Some guy said they were together to "regain their youth" they lost while U2 was becoming big. :eyebrow: (I dunno about that one)
Anywho.......it was pretty neat! :D

Last edited:
AWWWWWW

It's so true 'bout Ali and Bono being a hot couple. I've always looked up to the kind of relationship they've had over the years. They were meant for each other and they looks SO perfect !

bono_ali_kiss.jpg

*Gets warm happy fuzzies from bono and ali's marriage...can't wait to have her own wonderful marrige like theirs*

I don't know about that 'lost youth' thing, I think they've been enjoying themselves all along! They do have it all you know, money, 4 kids, fame, beauty, and love! :)

how 'bout this ?

this is the ONLY picture I have ever found of the darling couple when they got married.... Bono with Blonde hair!??! He looks SO much better w/dark hair. but still So cute! Shame I've never found a better pic of them.....bet Ali looked SO beautiful.

wedding.jpg

Bono and Ali rule! I'm so glad VH1 acknowledged them. Shows like that normally focus on bigger couples, when both partners are celebrities. We should all be so lucky to have relationships like Bono and Ali have! :heart:

p.s. - Can you imagine what Ali's poor parents were saying the day of the wedding? She's marrying him!? Look at his hair! ;) lol. :D

I wonder if she ever gets jealous...
I mean, every concert he picks a girl up, slow dances, a small kiss!
If he were my husband I'd feel not so good!
:no:
I truly admire her for not falling apart!

:p

i'm almost positive that there is another pic of them at the wedding...but maybe it's the same shot at a different angle....oh i don't know just ignore my rambling. i've been studying too long and my brain has completely shut down.

Twenty years of marriage! That's quite an achievement for anyone, particularly a celebrity couple. My hat's off to this couple for having a real life together. They're obviously lovebirds. This is really cool! Many more years of happiness to this amazing couple. :yes: :cool: :cool: :heart: :happy:

stephannv said:

Alis's Dad: "Look at that little blonde punk, what's the deal with his name....(mispronounces it) Buno?" :D

Ali's parents loved Bono dearly and still do. He used to hang out at their house, 'like a stray dog' as he once said. At the Baltimore concert, Ali's father was there, and Bono made a speech. He talked abouit the sadness of losing his Dad, and said he had another father, Ali's father, and he was in the audience tonight! He said he had taken care of him, and fed him when he 'wasn't so well fed' and he was a good guy. From all I've heard Bono is very close to Ali's family and has been since they were teenagers. I'm sure he was *PROUD* to have Ali marry him, he knew him well, he was a good boy remember they were really into shalom and very religious), he was in a successful band , very well off financially,.and let's face it- could she have done any better? She got the best!;)

I saw that...they showed Bono and Jon Bon Jovi as examples of rock stars who married their high school sweethearts and stayed with them :yes:

I learned something new from that show....male rock stars marry models...female rock stars marry sports stars....wonder what that means...if anything?

dream wanderer

GypsyHeartgirl said:

Ali's parents loved Bono dearly and still do. He used to hang out at their house, 'like a stray dog' as he once said. At the Baltimore concert, Ali's father was there, and Bono made a speech. He talked abouit the sadness of losing his Dad, and said he had another father, Ali's father, and he was in the audience tonight! He said he had taken care of him, and fed him when he 'wasn't so well fed' and he was a good guy. From all I've heard Bono is very close to Ali's family and has been since they were teenagers. I'm sure he was *PROUD* to have Ali marry him, he knew him well, he was a good boy remember they were really into shalom and very religious), he was in a successful band , very well off financially,.and let's face it- could she have done any better? She got the best!;)

Oh, how sweet.......I didn't know this. It's so heartwarming.....I love reading stuff like this.
*warm fuzzies over Ali's sweet family*

I read that when Bono was practicing with the band in Edge's shed, he had to walk 8 miles home at night. Many times, he'd stop by Ali's house, which was only 4 miles away, and her mother would feed him a good hot meal and drive him home. There is a lot of tenderness there, and I think that has something to do with their long term, loving relationship. :love: *fuzzies*

U2Kitten said:
I read that when Bono was practicing with the band in Edge's shed, he had to walk 8 miles home at night. Many times, he'd stop by Ali's house, which was only 4 miles away, and her mother would feed him a good hot meal and drive him home. There is a lot of tenderness there, and I think that has something to do with their long term, loving relationship. :love: *fuzzies*

Awwww, that's so sweet! I love hearing stories like that. I'll bet Bono really, really appreciated Ali's mom being so nice to him since he lost his own mom when he was so young.

Last edited:
Gosh, it's FANTASTIC to be able to read stories like this! It makes me feel so damn good! You're always reading about or hearing about cruds in the news. It's so refreshing to hear about good people! Gosh, I love these people! They're the greatest.
*warm fuzzies for all of these wonderful people who've enriched my own life so much*:happy: :happy:

I actually didn't watch it because generally I'm not a big fan of VH-1 list shows--even if they do put our boys in them. I have to sit through too much crud, generally. Just reading the stories is so cool. It's fantastic when people like this actually make news. It's actually almost shocking. The blasted media is a glutton for cruds and dunderheads.:shocked: :shocked: :happy: :happy: :heart:

Back
Top Bottom