Ali 5

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:ohmy: whoever created this page has some seriously wicked delusions

Some of the more nauseating points

Heroes - My husband, and anyone else trying to make a positive and effective difference in the lives of others.

Ali Hewson's Blurbs
About me:
I've no desire to be a star. I see how hard it is, how cruel it is; how to be in that place you have to expose yourself, and how relentlessly cruel that can be to a person.
I married the most lovely man, Paul Hewson

Music I think you can guess!

Who I'd like to meet:
Everyone and anyone who is intersted in PEACE in this world and making this a better place to live for our children and grandchildren.

Last edited:
nurse chrissi said:
:ohmy: whoever created this page has some seriously wicked delusions

Some of the more nauseating points

Heroes - My husband, and anyone else trying to make a positive and effective difference in the lives of others.

Ali Hewson's Blurbs
About me:
I've no desire to be a star. I see how hard it is, how cruel it is; how to be in that place you have to expose yourself, and how relentlessly cruel that can be to a person.
I married the most lovely man, Paul Hewson

Music I think you can guess!

Who I'd like to meet:
Everyone and anyone who is intersted in PEACE in this world and making this a better place to live for our children and grandchildren.

These ones are even more fun! :happy:

Hello everyone and thank you!

I wanted to thank all of your for joining me on this quest to make a difference in this world. I appreciate all of your personal messages. I truly enjoy reading about your previous encounters with me, or my husband, and I'm pleased to know we've made an impact on your life. It makes me so delighted to know the positive ways I've touched the lives of others. Please know that although I read all of your messages, I'm unable to respond to everyone due to my time constraints. I will try to at least post a comment. I think Myspace is a wonderful forum to meet others with similar passions and help spread the word on important issues. My hope is to inspire others to think and act.

A lot of you have asked me what you can do to help. If you haven't done so already, please add me to your top 8 and tell your friends about my page. Please know that by clicking on the pictures on my page, you will be directed to the appropriate website to take action for a good cause. I know financially not everyone has much to give, but give what you can. If you sign a petition or get involved in a rally, it would help tremendously. Simply explaining to others what you stand for and believe in can make a difference. Be a positive role model for your family and friends. Also, if you could post the ONE Campaign's banner on your page, I would be forever grateful.

Thank you again for all of your efforts. You are ONE person doing what you can. Together we can make a world of difference.

One love.

Ali

A VERY IMPORTANT CAUSE!!!

Hello everyone!

You have been cordially invited to "Come Sign and Celebrate" and participate with all who strive to make a positive difference in the world at:

http://www.myspace.com/sign_and_celebrate

This page was created for the purpose of two gifts. The gift you give by signing the ONE Declaration and making a positive difference in this world, and the gift of recognition your efforts have made on behalf of Bono's birthday. This profile is private and you must sign the ONE Declaration before you request to be added as a friend. You will be asked to post the date when you signed upon arrival. You will be rewarded with a beautifully designed page and meet others striving to make this world a better place. I ask that you all add each other in the efforts to connect with others who share the same beliefs.

Also, I would request that each of you please get the word out to as many people as you know and invite all of your Myspace friends to celebrate with you. I encourage you all to send out bulletins of your own, mirroring what I have posted in this bulletin. Please add this profile to your top 8!

Thank you everyone who joins and your efforts are acknowledge and appreciated!

One Love,
Ali

Last edited:
There was a Bono Vox myspace that was taken down a few weeks ago, the fake had nearly 10,000 friends

I'm actually kind of stuck on the fact that Ali Hewson would have to used a free image sharing site tinypic.com and used stock images (of herself) on her own website :huh:

Whoever created the myspace page acting like they are Ali is a serious FREAK! That's totally not her. "Happy Birthday Honey." :| :der: Yeah that really sounds like something a private woman with one of the most famous men on earth for a husband would post.

Is there a way to report the page? I'm not familiar with myspace but there has to be a way to have that taken down! It's obviously a fake and shouldn't be up to mislead people with false information by trying to pass it off that Ali is behind the messages. :down:

nurse chrissi said:
I'm actually kind of stuck on the fact that Ali Hewson would have to used a free image sharing site tinypic.com and used stock images (of herself) on her own website :huh:

Yeah, no shit, she could just make me an offer on alihewson.com! :lol:

K this seriously sounds freaky.... I'm at shcool and cant'check the whole page, but already the main page scares me....
what kind of sick persons do this?? :huh:

arw9797 said:

Is there a way to report the page? I'm not familiar with myspace but there has to be a way to have that taken down! It's obviously a fake and shouldn't be up to mislead people with false information by trying to pass it off that Ali is behind the messages. :down:

http://collect.myspace.com/index.cf...en=A6623827-8B29-626E-1F1CB5BF327D5FF92572059

In the drop down menu there is a catergory for "report abuse." I wasn't sure if it is "identity theft" or "scam" :shrug:.

It's one thing to have a page saying you are, for example, "Mick Jagger." Ha ha, everyone gets a good laugh and only the thickest of people will really believe it's Mick Jagger's page.

This person is seriously trying to pass himself/herself as Ali Hewson and has a lot of people (it looks like) fooled.

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:

And that´s exactly why I didn´t accept their request to add them to my list.

Ali doesn´t strike me as the kind of person who would sit down in front of a computer adding people on MySpace to promote Edun/CCP/Sellafield/etc. She has other ways to raise awareness. Not to mention she has 5 kids ( :wink: ) to look after.

And putting "The Sweetest Thing" as the page song? She wouldn´t be THAT obvious! :lol:

kellyahern said:

http://collect.myspace.com/index.cf...en=A6623827-8B29-626E-1F1CB5BF327D5FF92572059

In the drop down menu there is a catergory for "report abuse." I wasn't sure if it is "identity theft" or "scam" :shrug:.

It's one thing to have a page saying you are, for example, "Mick Jagger." Ha ha, everyone gets a good laugh and only the thickest of people will really believe it's Mick Jagger's page.

This person is seriously trying to pass himself/herself as Ali Hewson and has a lot of people (it looks like) fooled.

Yeah, there´s a way to report stuf like this. For example, Caroline from the Gavin Friday site started a MySpace page for Gav and there was somebody else claiming to be Gavin. She got in touch with Tom and they shut down the fake page.

I´ll have a look and see who to report this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom