Ali 4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is just another picture of Bono and Ali at the premiere of "Breakfast on Pluto".

Ali, the Minister of Agriculture Mary Coughlan and Adi.

AliAdiMinister.jpg

kellyahern said:

They both look amazing in that first pic. But then of course, it might just be the magic of that purple shirt...bono never fails to look irresistable when he wears it :wink:

kellyahern said:

I love these :heart: Ali looks gorgeous.

Kelly, could I please email you about something? I don't have a premium account so I can't PM you, but if you don't want to give out your email mine's

I've never seen that last pic before. Thanks Kelly. Once again your on top of things.

ee242dd2.jpg

I like this pic cause Ali is winking at someone..she is so cute:cute:I love her high cheek bones and alluring eyes :cute:

Bono is very lucky to have such a very cool person in is life :up:
Ali is part of my list of people I wouldn't growing up to be like - Bono or no Bono

Souly said:

It's weird, it seems that Bono's getting older and Ali's getting younger, looks-wise.

Well heck, she probably takes better care of her skin than he does!:rolleyes:

Souly said:

It's weird, it seems that Bono's getting older and Ali's getting younger, looks-wise.

I think now that their kids are all at a post-potty training age, going to school age, she's got a lot more time for herself. It doesn't matter how famous or rich you are, kids are still kids and even if you have a dozen nannies at your disposal, they'll still find ways to keep you busy all day and all night.

The same kind of thing happened to my mom. She said the best she ever felt and looked was a while after she had my little brother. Once she lost a lot of weight and the postpartum depression thing was gone, she felt great and has been the same ever since, she doesn't even look that much older.

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:

I think now that their kids are all at a post-potty training age, going to school age, she's got a lot more time for herself. It doesn't matter how famous or rich you are, kids are still kids and even if you have a dozen nannies at your disposal, they'll still find ways to keep you busy all day and all night.

The same kind of thing happened to my mom. She said the best she ever felt and looked was a while after she had my little brother. Once she lost a lot of weight and the postpartum depression thing was gone, she felt great and has been the same ever since, she doesn't even look that much older.

It's a good thing, she's practically glowing in all these recent pictures. :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom