Ali 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
November 2, 2005 Ð Hollywood, CA. * EXCLUSIVE ! * Mary J. Blige, Bono & Alison Stewart (Bono's wife) Paramount Pictures presents the World Premiere of GET RICH OR DIE TRYIN at GraumanÕs Chinese Theatre. Photos by: Alex Berliner©Berliner Studio/BEImages

f8e2e2d4.jpg

1cde63a1.jpg

Last edited:
kellyahern said:
November 2, 2005 Ð Hollywood, CA. * EXCLUSIVE ! * Mary J. Blige, Bono & Alison Stewart (Bono's wife) Paramount Pictures presents the World Premiere of GET RICH OR DIE TRYIN at GraumanÕs Chinese Theatre. Photos by: Alex Berliner©Berliner Studio/BEImages

f8e2e2d4.jpg

1cde63a1.jpg

Ali and B are just too cute :cute:

I like her cardigan. I could do with something like that for my company´s Xmas party. I have a nice dress but I need something else just in case I get chilly. :wink:

I'm glad that people have stopped bashing Ali's wardrobe choices.:yes:

I think 99% of the time, people compliment her wardrobe. And it´s not big deal if from time to time negative comments about it arise. She´s not a fashion icon. She herself has said that she didn´t know much about fashion till she got involved with Edun.

Niamh_Saoirse said:

Not sure. I think the brand was mentioned in some other thread ages ago. I don't know why Kenzo is stuck in my head, but that's not the brand.

They are Prada! Hahaha! Somebody made me remember the brand all of the sudden! :lol:

:wink: Ali always looks so nice. I like all her clothes. Too bad I don't have the $$$.

Gorgous, as usual.

I am off to the shops to see if I can find something similar - more in my price range of course!

Imitation is the finest form of flattery....

I like the dress she wore to Edge's wedding. It was light blue with green, pink and purple in it. It was so pretty.

lauramullen said:
I like the dress she wore to Edge's wedding. It was light blue with green, pink and purple in it. It was so pretty.

Yes, that's a great dress. It's so simple, but very pretty and classy. She has one in pink too, which Jordan was wearing at Edge's wedding.

Kelly, where's that new pic from?

So I have a photo from the Marie Clare awards that I wanted to post but can't because I have <15 posts (hardcore lurker, ask LG for reference!!!)

can anyone tell me how to get around this without making 12 extraneous posts??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom