Ali 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hmmm - the pics of Ali in a green skirt. Is it just me or does she look a little pregnant? don't know coz a few previous pics she looked really slim in the tummy, but the green skirt pics had me scratching my head a little.

21f41564.jpg

c0cb223f.jpg

677dcb84.jpg

e2070fdd.jpg

e6a4c955.jpg

2b83e3dc.jpg

ba19179a.jpg

fa28392e.jpg

f1dffa82.jpg

Wow Ali is really quite beautiful, I know I've said that a few times throughout the thread, but she is stunning. I've never seen a bad picture of Ali, she looks so nice in every photo. It's really cool how she is so down to earth :heart: What a wonderful woman!

aww they both look soo beautiful together!
Bono actually looks funny with his arm around her all the time, with a look in his eyes, she is miiiiiine! :D

Great pics Kelly! Thanks for posting! :bow:

But...

kellyahern said:

...does Bono and Ali usually have bodyguards when they're in Dublin? :huh: I can't remember I've seen that before - or is it just my memory that is failing? :reject:

I don't think it's a bodyguard.. just another guest I think... if they'd have a bodyguard, it would be John... and this guy has hair :D

Galeongirl said:
I don't think it's a bodyguard.. just another guest I think... if they'd have a bodyguard, it would be John... and this guy has hair :D

Couldn't they have "borrowed" Edges' bodyguard? :scratch:

He looks very much like Brian(?) to me - if that man in the pic is just another random guest, I'd say his twin brother is bodyguarding for U2! :wink:

Niamh_Saoirse said:

That´s Murph, who usually minds Edge.

John wasn´t there last night.

Thanks! :up:

But "Murph"?! :huh: I thought his name was Brian - can't remember who posted that...

okay... then Bono's got some splainin' to do! what's with his *when we're not on tour, we dont do the security/posse thing*?

He is Edges (his surmane is Murphy hence Murph!!) bodyguard normally and is based in Dublin. In future if any of you go to HQ you will most probably see him around.
The band use bodyguards all the time now for events like this where there will be a lot of fans.
A sad fact but true.

Bono's Tart said:
He is Edges (his surmane is Murphy hence Murph!!) bodyguard normally and is based in Dublin. In future if any of you go to HQ you will most probably see him around.
The band use bodyguards all the time now for events like this where there will be a lot of fans.
A sad fact but true.

Okay...

As you say, at big events where there are many people I can understand that they bring bodyguards - but at HQ?! :huh:

Nice photos of a very happy couple.
I would love to know who does her hair and make up and what she puts on her hair to make it that shiny!

Maybe its just loving Bman!!:wink:

Merc said:

Okay...

As you say, at big events where there are many people I can understand that they bring bodyguards - but at HQ?! :huh:

Yep afraid so this all started in 2004 when there had been some "incidents" with fans at the Clarence and down at the studios.

Its not the band that wanted it particularly but Principle Management.
If its neccesary its necessary.

Bono's Tart said:
Yep afraid so this all started in 2004 when there had been some "incidents" with fans at the Clarence and down at the studios.

Its not the band that wanted it particularly but Principle Management.
If its neccesary its necessary.

Ah, so that is the reason - never heard of the Clarence episode, but I remember the HQ ones all too well! :crack: :|

Okay, I'm going off topic here :reject: - back to pic posting of Ali! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom