Ali 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Umm i think they're from the after party of the first Edun launch but i couldnt be sure - my friend sent them to me. Glad you like.

I'm not really sure where to put this... but I had some trouble w/ the Guestbook for alihewson.com over the weekend. I'm hoping no one here even saw it, but if you did...just forget about what that person said. I do not intend to get into it any further w/ him and simply edited out that person's post as soon as I figured out how (I'd forgotten the admin password for the Guestbook, oops!).

Thanks for those new Ali pics, I love the one w/ Moby

I certainly hope it wasn't someone from Interference who gave you a problem on your site LivLuv. I wouldn't be surprised though :|

MrsSpringsteen said:

I certainly hope it wasn't someone from Interference who gave you a problem on your site LivLuv. I wouldn't be surprised though :|

yeah, I'm not really sure and I guess I don't really care to find out. I just wanted anyone who had seen the original post to know that I don't accept that and will be monitoring the Guestbook so we don't have to worry about any more crazies.

tootty86 said:
Oh now i'm curious - what did they say - or is it not repeatable?:wink:

eh...if you really want to know, e-mail me, but as far as public forums are concerned, you won't hear it from me. It actually didn't really have anything to do with Ali, which is part of the reason I deleted it.

well, whatever it was, It wasn't me :wink:

Does anyone think Ali (maybe youger Ali) looks a lot like Katie Holmes?

I've seen this a long time ago (I mean long before she became Tom Cruise's girlfriend) but I was wondering if I'm the only one to see this.

MissMaCo said:
yes I think so greta !

the problem is some friends also told me I sometimes look like Katie Holmes :eyebrow: But I don't think so.

Wow - i would love to look like Katie Holmes:wink:

3a93dbc6.jpg

I got the "Bono in conversation" book today and I noticed there's a lovely pic of Ali and B from the 80's. My scanner is being a bitch at the moment so I was wonderinf if anybody who has the book could scan it and post it? Im sure you girls will love that pic.

If not, I'll try to take a pic of the picture and then post it. lol

Niamh_Saoirse said:
I got the "Bono in conversation" book today and I noticed there's a lovely pic of Ali and B from the 80's. My scanner is being a bitch at the moment so I was wonderinf if anybody who has the book could scan it and post it? Im sure you girls will love that pic.

Your book has pictures? My book has no pictures :grumpy:.

Niamh_Saoirse said:

Your copy of that book has pictures in it? Wow! Mine didn't have a single one. That's like the Killing Bono/Bono's Doppelganger book; one version had numerous pics, the other only a couple.

I've been ripped off!:mad:

A scan would be lovely, please.

Now that Im looking at the book cover, it's actually entitled Bono on Bono. lol. And has 4 pages with pics!! :hyper:

On the other hand, my Im Bono's doppelganger book doesn't have one single pic. :madspit:

no she wasn't marching w bono in scotland, i hear she was @ theatre in dublin

kellyahern said:
scan it, scan it :hyper: :D

I don't have that book :reject:

My scanner is wrecked! You saw what pics turn out like: all red! Im going up North in an hour and Im taking the book with me. Matbe I can find a scanner at Brian's aunty's house! :hyper:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom