Ali 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ab7f7a7c.jpg

I'm laughing at the ponytail holder on her wrist next to her watch...I do the exact same thing..

Are these pics of her in the lavender dress new, or just pics of something that happened earlier surfacing now? Just wondering b/c if they're brand spakin' new, I can add one to the main page on the Ali site.

phoebesmellycat said:
I think they were taken last weekend, just after the Nice show, so yeah they are brand new

Thanks, and btw, I just laughed out loud at your username and the little scene it calls to mind, hehe! Welcome!

stonecircle said:
...what are Hello Betty arms??...

At 45 and with four children already, I hope she has the conscience NOT to be preggers...

Hello Betty arms refers to the wee bit of jiggly fat many women have on the back of their upper arms. When you wave, "Hello, Betty" the arm fat jiggles a bit and continues to jiggle even after you've stopped waving.

I'd wager a guess that her arms aren't fat at all, instead, they're ripped from carting around 4 kids (and then some other young ones off and on for the Chernobyl Children's Project).

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
I'd wager a guess that her arms aren't fat at all, instead, they're ripped from carting around 4 kids (and then some other young ones off and on for the Chernobyl Children's Project).

I agree. They are probably rock hard! Her older kids are teenagers, but the youngest is still 4 (I think) and I'm sure he gets carried a lot! My aunt is the tiniest person, and she has huge arms from carrying my cousins around all the time.
Mrs. Springsteen- that is a really pretty dress and I love her shoes too :drool: she always has the best shoes

I really like Alis hair, beautiful thick and dark hair.

Her shoes on the other hand are clogs, people!!!1 She wears clogs! I have creepy flash backs to my own similar clogs in the 1970's :crack:

But her hair is gorgeous.

Good question! They're on these too...

photo16.jpg

photo172.jpg

photo176.jpg

It looks like giant fiberoptic wire or something....no idea what for though...maybe little lights at night? Sprinklers is a good guess. There's one line running along that beam leading out to that cluster...

Last edited:
Ali is looking better and better. She's beautiful. Good to see their kids are looking happy and healthy too! :up: About the pregnancy talks. I don't think she is pregnant. She's got a little belly, so what? I think it's sexy. :combust:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom