Ali 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
When I saw Bono for the first time, his fly was down and he was definitely wearing one red and one green sock.

EDIT: Just realized that had nothing to do with Ali except that....maybe the fact that she was around lends some insight to my previous remark. :wink:

:lol:

Here you go, without tags, Tootty:
ContourPhotos_5115244.jpg

ContourPhotos_5115243.jpg

ContourPhotos_5115242.jpg

ContourPhotos_5115241.jpg

ContourPhotos_5115240.jpg

ContourPhotos_5115239.jpg

ContourPhotos_5115216.jpg

ContourPhotos_5115215.jpg

ContourPhotos_5115214.jpg

ContourPhotos_5115213.jpg

Wow thankyou Mistertoodles. Did you remove the watermarks yourself or did you get them from Brunopress without watermark?

greety said:
well, whatever it was, It wasn't me :wink:

Does anyone think Ali (maybe youger Ali) looks a lot like Katie Holmes?

I've seen this a long time ago (I mean long before she became Tom Cruise's girlfriend) but I was wondering if I'm the only one to see this.

I've always thought she looked like Jeanne Tripplehorn. Or, to be more precise, Jeanne Tripplehorn looked like her. :shrug:

Some plebans just "know" this stuff DiscothequeLP :wink:

i had never seen this pic before, but I have seen the other one of bono arriving at church. The one where he just got out of the car and Ali was still behind it but you could see just a little bit of her outfit.

the soul waits said:

Lovely lovely, dress, really becomes her.
She should stop wearing those platform sandals/shoes though and go for a more elegant stilletto-type heel.

maybe she prefers a little more comfort :wink: or she just tries to wear shoes that look similar to Bono's :laugh:

She wore that same dress in blue to The Edge's wedding didn't she?

She looks divine. And the shoes for that outfit were great.

Maybe she can't walk in stilleto heels???

Have we discovered the one Ali downfall????? lol

tootty86 said:
Wow thankyou Mistertoodles. Did you remove the watermarks yourself or did you get them from Brunopress without watermark?

You're more than welcome -- thank you for all of the great pictures you've posted!

To answer your question, I got them w/out the watermark. I've never actually tried to dewatermark a picture -- I'm not sure where to begin and knowing me, I'd screw it totally up, ha!

imogen said:
She wore that same dress in blue to The Edge's wedding didn't she?

She looks divine. And the shoes for that outfit were great.

Maybe she can't walk in stilleto heels???

Have we discovered the one Ali downfall????? lol

:)
By stiletto heels, I don't mean high heels necessarily but more a thinner, more elegant-type shoe/sandal.

Edited to say : Nevermind - it was just a random pondering comment, plus I'm a sucker for stilettto heels :)

Last edited:
greety said:

yes, and Jordan was wearing the red one than. It's nice if you caw swap clothes with your daughter without looking ridiculous.

Too bad my mom is much smaller than me at the moment, lol.

Thankyou very much Mistertoodles and Kelly - great pics and a really interesting article - Ali is really incredible:yes:

I still have a pic of Ali from last week's Sunday Independent and another one from the Bono on Bono book, but my scanner is dead. Can anybody get them and scan them? :)

Hey ladies! I'm on two weeks vacation at a cottage and I bought a month of dial-up access, but it's so slow I probably won't be on Interference much. If any thing brand new comes out (and articles or pics) can someone please e-mail me so I can update the Ali site? I'll check my e-mail once a day b/c it's not as slow as loading pic threads :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom