Ahhh, it's FINALLY back! The MacPhisto Society!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
*The Fly, having poured a bath for Bluephisto and left the poem by the side of the tub looks down at his clothes...the same ones he's been wearing since he got here what seems like days ago. He makes a face and decides that this would be an ideal time to start moving in. He digs his keys out of his pants and walks down the hall to the garage, Bona meets him in the hallway.*
Bona: Fly, how are you feeling?
The Fly: Oh great. Good, you?
Bona: Good, a little tired but good...so I hate to ask, but what happened in Hell? We discovered Mackie's entire room was gone.
The Fly: *Casually*Oh yeah, the whole thing got sucked down there. We were taken prisoner and Satan got all freaky on Bluey and we had to kick his ass, well, especially me. And, you know, the usual. He tried to make her chose who he'd knock off and she chose Mac and we got away...yeah, that's about it. *Bona stands shocked by the casual yet frenetic account of Hell*
Bona: How'd you get away?
The Fly: You know, true love. Works every time, doesn't it?
Bona: Yeah, I guess so. *She'd have to ask Macphisto for a more complete description. She notices The Fly has car keys in his hand*
Bona: Oh, you're leaving already? Well, I guess the wedding celebration is winding down. I wish you could stay longer.
The Fly: Oh no babe, I'm just gonna go home and get my stuff. I'm coming back.
Bona: You are?
The Fly: Yeah. *He smiles* I'm moving in!
Bona: Here?
The Fly: Yeah, me and Mackie and Bluey are all gonna live here. *Knowing The Fly, she feels she has to ask...*
Bona: Fly, does Mackie know you're moving in here?
The Fly: Well, yeah, it was his idea. *He can see Bona's obvious confusion* It's like this...*his voice lowers and becomes serious* She doesn't have a lot of time left, a year max, so were not going to fight over her anymore.
Bona: I still don't understand.
The Fly: *Conspiratorially* She gets us both. Good deal, huh? Well, I gotta go, I have a whole bunch of stuff to move and I need to change. See ya later babe!
*He struts off to his car, leaving Bona standing in the middle of the hallway, her eyebrows raised as high as they will go.*
Bona: That was Mackie's idea?

Bluephisto: I'm glad we're alone...
Macphisto: Are you?
Bluephisto: *She nods slowly and brushes some hair from her face, he drags his fingers down her still exposed back and she smiles a little* Mackie? I have a feeling, just from people's reactions around here and, just I don't know, a hunch...
Macphisto: What is it?
Bluephisto: Why do I have the feeling you haven't always been this sweet to me?
*Macphisto freezes, this was the moment he had been dreading. She heard from someone about his past transgressions with Bona...now she would hate him with a new energy.*
Macphisto: No... I made some mistakes before, I did some things that I wish now I hadn't.
Bluephisto: *She doesn't want to ask, but her curiousity compells her* Like what?
Macphisto: *He closes his eyes and runs a hand through his hair. All of his previous jovality dissapears.*I had forgotten that you had forgotten everything.
Bluephisto: Bona? Was it with Bona?
*Macphisto nods slowly, resting his head in his hands.*
Macphisto: How did you guess?
Bluephisto: Just a guess...She's very pretty.
Macphisto: Bluey...wait, listen please. *He turns desperately, she is looking at him calmly, the way the light is captured in her eyes stuns him for a moment. Finally, he can explain...* Darling, you have to understand. I only met you recently. You don't remember how do you? *She shakes her head* It was here, in this house. Almost a year ago. You came to one of my parties...I was sitting on a couch, drinking and passing the time away with any number of nameless women and then you walked in. *She laughs*
Bluephisto: You make it sound like a movie. Let me guess, you fell in love with me right there?
Macphisto: No. In fact, you scared me. I can't remember what you were wearing, but you looked so different, so... intense. I can't describe it adequately. You had a dangerous clarity about you that I had never seen in anyone else. I couldn't take my eyes off of you, but I never talked to you, I just kept inviting you...and you kept coming.
Bluephisto: Really? So when did we talk?
Macphisto: You fell on me. *She laughs* You did darling, I opened a door for you and you knocked me right off of my feet. You apologized and walked away, I caught up to you later that night and offered you a martini. You took it and walked away again.
Bluephisto: I was indifferent?
Macphisto: Completely. I think you were working that night, I seem to remember a collegue or two dissapearing, come to think of it.
Bluephisto: Did you know I was...
Macphisto: Not a clue, not a clue. The first time we really talked was the next party...I was a little clumsy that night and I had dropped a glass and cut my hand in the process. I stumbled into one of the dressing rooms to get a towel and to my surprise you followed me.
Bluephisto: What did I do?
Macphisto: Well, you introduced yourself and asked if I was alright, it was a pretty nasty slice, but I wasn't paying attention at the time. You told me to sit down and you sat beside me and took my hand and looked at it.*He placed his hand in hers as he must have done that night* I think I thought you were a doctor at the time, we talked while you stitched up my hand.
Bluephisto: What about?
Macphisto: Art, medicine, poetry, music, politics...You were so..different from everyone else, even then. You were genuine.
Bluephisto: And that's when you fell in love with me?
Macphisto: No, not exactly, I was at that point very interested and *He raised an eyebrow* Very very attracted to you at that point, but I wasn't in love with you yet. *He smiles at her* I do remember when I realized I was in trouble. It was yet another party, I was in my bedroom,
Bluephisto: The stolen one?
Macphisto: Yes. I was just getting ready to meet everyone downstairs, there was a knock at the door. I thought it was Bona, and I told you to come in. I looked up and there you were looking at me surprised...I was only wearing a towel. You explained very sweetly that you had the wrong room and I tried to...convince you that you didn't.
Bluephisto: You seduced me?
Macphisto: *laughing* No. I tried everything I could think of, but I just couldn't bring myself to touch you...Finally you gave me a kiss on the cheek and left, and I felt like someone had slapped me. I couldn't focus, or think, I felt strange and I was so dazed I walked into the party wearing my towel. That was a memorable party.
Bluephisto: Where does Bona come into this.
Macphisto: *His face falling* Ahh, yes. You see, before all that, before I even knew you existed, Bona and I had been involved for thousands of years.
Bluephisto: really?
Macphisto: Yes, but I in effect left her for you...you are actually the other woman here, in a strange way. Love was very foriegn to me for a time afterwards and I have to admit, I made some mistakes with her...For which you made me miserable for quite some time.
Bluephisto: I don't remember any of this.
Macphisto: I know, it was so nice to start over after all my mistakes. *He looks as though he might cry and turns away from her, lighting a cigar.* I'm sorry. I wish none of it had ever happened. *Her silence is painful and he smokes with trembling fingers. It was so nice to have her trust again, and now that would be gone...She would go home with The Fly and continue to despise him. He feels her hand on his jacket, she is turning him to face her, but he keeps his eyes on the ground.*
Macphisto: *Before she can speak* Darling, I'm not perfect, but I love you more than anything in the world. I would give up anything for you, just to be loved by you. You mean everything to me, I wanted The Fly to take all this, the mansion, the money, anything I had, everything that I once thought I loved, I said I would give to him so that he could make you happy after I was dead. So before you...*His words are smothered by her lips on his, Macphisto is startled, but slowly kisses her back, winding his fingers in her long hair. She pulls back, breaking the kiss and he looks at her breathlessly*
Bluephisto: Let's start over then.
Macphisto: I'd like that...very much.
Bluephisto: I love you. I don't want to waste any time. *She kisses him again, and he drops his cigar. He melts into the cathedral of her kiss and begins to slide her black dress off. The door opens a fraction, but without even looking up, Macphisto slams it shut and locks it with one hand.*
Macphisto: They can wait a few hours.
*He picks her up and carries her to the bed...*

*A ray of light shone on MG's face as she opened one eye*

MG:*sigh* Is it morning already? *she looked down and saw that she was still wearing her gown* Hmm I must have fallen asleep without knowing. Oh man my head is killing me, i've got to cut down on the alchy. *she looks over at the couch in her room and sees Joephisto sitting looking at her, she is startled at first*

Joephisto:*grin Good morning sweetheart. How did you sleep?

MG:*surprised* You're still here? Well I slept pretty well, I actually don't remember going to sleep. Did you stay here all night?

Joephisto:Yes, I hope you don't mind that I did, but I couldn't help watching you sleep, you looked like an angel.

MG:*smiles Aww that's sweet thanks. I should get out of this gown.*tries reaching behind her, trying to pull the zipper of her dress down,when Joephisto walks up behind her, pulling down the zipper of her dress, holding her close to him* Thanks. It would have taken me hours to do that.

Joephisto:*still holding her bare back against his body* I'm glad to be of assistance.

MG:*clears her throat* Erm, I'm going to go take a quick shower and change now ok? I won't take long I promise, that way we can go have breakfast or something.

Joephisto:Alright, i'll wait here, take your time.

MG:*quickly takes a shower and walks out completely ready to go* Ok, Joe you ready to go?

Joephisto:*looks at MG, she's wearing some athletic pants and top, he eyes her up and down* Wow you look amazing.

MG:*looks down at herself* Oh honey you must be blind. I look like hell but at least i'm clean.

Joephisto:*takes MG by the hand and walk out the door into the hall, they are at the end of it so have a long way to walk. He looks at her and smiles* Looks like we're the first ones up in this wing eh?

MG:Yeah, looks like it.*MG is wearing socks and looks at the shiny floor grinning. She lets go of Joe's hand and runs down sliding across the hall, but she doesn't stop* Whoa!! This is really slippery. Em. I can't seem to stop and i'm reaching the stairs!!*starts to panic and looks at Joephisto at the end of the hall*

Joephisto:Cristy! Stop! You're about to reach the stairs!*starts to run down the hall, but sees her on the edge of the stairs* Cristy!!! NOOOOO!!

MG:*starts to fall off the edge of the stairs, sliding, rolling and hitting herself as she goes down them* Ouch! Feck! YEOWCH! God that's going to leave a mark!*at some point passes out, and finally reaches the bottom of the stairs*

Joephisto:*runs down the stairs and looks at Cristy, lying still, full of bruises and blood, he takes her in his arms* Cristy? Cristy honey, wake up please. Talk to me. Open your eyes!

MG:*doesn't move, and barely has a pulse*

Joephisto:*picks her up gently and takes her back to the room where Adam is already waiting for them* Who are you?

Adam:I'm an angel, please lay her down on the bed gently and I'll take care of her.

Joephisto:*lays her down on the bed, kissing her forehead gently and peers at Adam* An angel? I'll be outside, I don't like angels much, but you better take care of her or i'll come and...

Adam:*looks up at Joephisto* And what?

Joephisto:Nothing..*looks down at MG, sighs and walks out*

Adam:*puts his hands over MG's body, healing it slowly, whispering* It's going to be alright.

MG:*slowly opens her eyes* What happened?

Adam:You were sliding down the hall, being silly and look what happened to you. I hope this teaches you a lesson to be more careful.*leans down kissing her forehead and smiles* Now just stay and rest, ok?

MG:*smiles* Thanks Adam, yes i'll stay here and rest, although it seems that most of the time i've spent here i've been in my room resting.*shrugs* Oh well, at least I have this nice room.

Adam:*walks out and sees Joe in the hallway and walks up to him* She's fine now. Just resting, you can go in and see her.

Joephisto:*looks at Adam, holding back the rage he feels for Angels* Thank you.*Joe walks into the room and sees MG resting, he walks over to the bed, sitting beside her and kisses her lips softly*

MG:*opens her eyes slowly and smiles* Hey.

Joephisto:*lays down next to her, caressing her face* Shhh. *puts his finger over her lips* Rest honey. I promise i'll stay with you and watch over you while you sleep.*kisses her lips softly, taking her in his arms*

MG:*puts her head on his chest and closes her eyes* Thank you. *slowly dozes off*

------------------
The U2 revolution has been reinstated.

THE Larry Mullen Jr. Page
http://www.geocities.com/kiti_regia/index.html

Meeting Larry:
*MG shows Larry poster*
*Larry reads poster*
*Larry smiles and says "Thank you that's very nice of you"*
*Larry signs paper, shakes MG's hand*
*MG almost dies then sees tearaway pants and gets bad ideas*

[This message has been edited by Mullen-Girl (edited 12-12-2001).]

*Hours later, The Fly has loaded the last of his essential belongings into his car and is speeding back up to the mansion, singing along with the radio. He spins into the tremendous driveway and hears a thud. The car stops*
The Fly: Ahhh, crap. *He climbs out of the car to see what he hit...a broken bench lies in front of the bumper* Damn, first day here, I'm already breaking shit. *He looks around to make sure he's alone and stuffs the twisted metal into a large hedge. His car is sideways along the driveway and he decides it's a good enough parking job and enters the house with a cigarette dangling from his lips and a box of stuff in each hand. Bono spots him heading down the hallway *
Bono: Hey, Fly...*The Fly doesn't turn* Fly? *The Fly still doesn't turn* FLY!
*Bono runs up and and grabs his shoulder, turning him*
Bono: Hey, Fly...
The Fly: Bono, how ya doing?
Bono: Good...what are you doing?
The Fly: Moving in.
Bono: Yeah, I heard from Bona. What room are you taking?
The Fly: I dunno, thought I'd look around see which one I like the best before I transform it into something decent, I hate all this old crap. It's creepy.
*Bono wraps an arm around The Fly's shoulders, turning him the other way.*
Bono: I'll look with you
The Fly: Nah...I think there's a good big one around here somewhere.
*He starts walking the opposite way and Bono trots after him, trying to lure him the other way...but he just keeps walking. Bono winces as they get closer and closer to the room occupied by Bluephisto and Macphisto.*
Bono: FLY! Hey, let's go break things! Come on! This way!
The Fly: *Laughs* I've already smashed up a bench, maybe later.
Bono: But...*He stops, they are now outside the room, Macphisto's moans of pleasure can be heard through the door. Bono suspected that the devil was usually more discreet, but that this was an exception. Bono himself, an angel, and a tempter blushed to hear the unintelligable whispers and moaning and the occasional sound of something crashing to the floor...The Fly however, just kept walking as though there was nothing wrong. Bono caught up to him again.*
Bono: Fly...Fly...*He taps him on the shoulder*
The Fly: What?
Bono: *Turning him again and examining his face* Are you okay?
The Fly: Yeah, I'm fine, why?
Bono: Uhhh, just wondering...
The Fly: Have you ever played Sonic the Hedgehog?
Bono: No.
The Fly: Wanna start?
Bono: Sure, sure. Let's go.
*Bono slapped The Fly on the back and walked down the hall with him, he had underestimated The Fly's control over his jealousy...He didn't see The Fly reading his lips behind his dark sunglasses*.
The Fly: Hey, have you seen Bluey?
Bono: Not exactly...so who is Sonic?
The Fly: You angels...he's this little hedgehog..
*They turn into a lounge with a huge t.v.*

*He struts off to his car, leaving Bona standing in the middle of the hallway, her eyebrows raised as high as they will go.*
Bona: That was Mackie's idea?

*Bona starts to walk back to her bedroom after talking with Bono and trying to sort out the confusion. She smiled at the thought of Larry... he was so tired that when they walked back into the bedroom he immediately laid down for a nap. Their night must have been much longer than she'd thought. She walked into the bedroom expecting to see Larry still curled up in their bed, but instead found the bed empty.*
Bona: Larry? *no answer* Lars, where are you babe? *entering the bathroom and finding it empty* Larry are you here?
*She heads out to the balcony and finds it empty. Some small part of feminine intuition inside her begins to panic and she hurries out into the hallway, walking headlong into Adam.*
Bona: Adam! Have you seen Larry?
Adam: Not lately, why?
Bona: He's not in our room and I just left him there not even an hour ago. He went for a nap and---
Adam: Ok, calm down. He probably went to the kitchen or something.
*They head out to the kitchen where Andre says he hasn't seen Larry since last night. Adam and Bona proceed to search the entire house, finding nothing. Bona begins to panic when Adam says he can't sense Larry anywhere.*
Bona: If you can't even find him...
Adam: Just wait, there's still a chance he could be---
Bona: No, that could only leave one possible place for him to be...
*Adam swallows hard. He was hoping this wouldn't occur to her.*

*Larry woke slowly without opening his eyes. His head was pounding and why in bloody hell was it so bleedin' hot in here suddenly? He didn't think his night with Bona wore him out that much. He gradually became aware that he was tied down and that he wasn't in his bed. His eyes shot open to see a small devil standing over him.*
Larry: Where the fuck am I?
Bic: I believe the correct answer is "where the HELL am I?" You're in hell.
Larry: What do you want with me?
Bic: You'll have to ask the Father about that. Now if you'll excuse me. Here he is.
*Larry lifted his head to see a very tall blonde man walk into the room. He circled the table Larry was tied to and ran a finger down Larry's arm gently.*
Satan: Ah, Larry. So good of you to join me here.
Larry: What the fuck do you want with me?
Satan: I want you to help me with something.
Larry: Not a chance. Let me go.
Satan: I don't think you want me to do that... look what you'll come home to.
*Satan snaps his fingers and an image appears on the wall. First it shows Bona searching their bedroom frantically for him, calling out Larry's name. Larry panics a little when she starts to cry and she runs out into the hallway, straight into Adam. Bona asks Adam if he's seen Larry and when Adam says no, Bona starts to cry harder and Adam wraps his arms around her, kissing her temples and forehead with an urgency. Adam proceeds to promise to look for Larry and they run off down the hall. Larry watches as they run and run until they come to a bedroom and they rush into it. Larry furrows his brow in confusion and continues watching. Bona starts to cry harder and Adam takes her into his arms again and she looks up at him. Larry cringes as Adam kisses Bona hard and the image changes until Adam and Bona are having sex... Larry cringes*
Satan: Your own bandmate... look who she ran to.
Larry: That's a fabrication. It's a fake. Bona would never run to him. You did the same thing to Bluey, you ought to know to change your tactics.
Satan: My, what a stubborn man you are. You got me there, they never had sex. That never happened. But I'm sure you'll like to know about the adventures your wife had with Mr. MacPhisto.
Larry: That's over now.
Satan: And you think you can outdo him? They've been together for three thousand years, they've had some interesting times. Take this for instance. This happened about 1500 A.D.
*Satan snaps his fingers again and the image changes to Bona and Mackie, dressed in what looks like period clothing chasing eachother about some huge castle. MacPhisto finally catches her and immediately presses her up against the wall, kissing her roughly. Larry watches in horror as MacPhisto lifts up Bona's skirt while simultaneously undoing his pants and sinks into her roughly. Larry turns away and closes his eyes but he cannot tear the sound of their whimpers and moans from his ears.*
Larry: That's over now.
Satan: But do you actually think that she doesn't love him? She said herself that expecting her to move on clean after a three thousand year relationship is more than a little illogical.
Larry: No. She married me.
Satan: True, but MacPhisto will always be in the back of her mind. She's settling for you, Larry.
Larry: That's not true.
Satan: My, oh my. You are quite the stubborn one. *sigh* It is always the males I have more problems with. Here. I'll give you an ultamatum. You either agree to help me or... *he pauses*
Larry: Or what?
Satan: Or I'll hurt little... oh what is it you're calling that disgusting little child of yours? Joshua is it?
Larry: You wouldn't dare hurt my son.
Satan: Oh yes I would.
*he points to the opposite wall, which has turned into a window to a display case. It's filled with what looks to be thousands of tiny fetuses, all shriveled and dead. Larry lets out a sob and closes his eyes.*
Satan: I can do that to Joshua if you don't help me.
Larry: Hasn't my child been through enough hell?
*There is a moment of silence, and Satan starts to run his hand down Larry's right bicep. Larry tries to pull away, but can't due to his restraints. He cringes as Satan looks him over and licks his lips.*
Satan: I always did like drummers. You have quite a build. *runs a hand down Larry's shirtless chest* This smooth, cut chest of yours...
Larry: Get your fucking hands off me.
Satan: Oh, no my dear boy. *running a hand down Larry's torso and stopping at his inner thigh* You're going to help me whether you like it or not.
*Larry tries to pull away from the Devil's icy touch but he can't move. He resorts to closing his eyes. Satan sees this and reasons the only way this is going to work is if he changes forms. Satan changes forms while he looks Larry over. The hand on Larry's inner thigh changes from icy cold to warm and Larry opens his eyes in surprise. Instead of the Devil before him he sees Bona. His eyes narrow when he realizes something is different about her... her eyes have changed from the grey-blue to a firey red.*
Larry: Bona?! That's impossible.
*"She" says nothing, only continues to touch him in various ways as she climbs over him and onto the table. "She" sits between his legs and runs her mouth over his shirtless stomach and down to his thighs. A frantic, pleasured sigh escapes his lips but he screams*
Larry: STOP!!
*"Bona" does not stop however, and that is what convinces him that this is not his wife who is pulling his pants down and kissing him.*
Larry: *thinking* No, Bona would have stopped. This is not my wife! *then shouting* STOP!
*Again, "she" does not stop. He cries out in horror as he's violated by the mouth around his cock and the kisses being trailed up his body. He tries to break out of the restraints but passes out from the effort.*

[This message has been edited by Bonavoix (edited 12-12-2001).]

*When Larry awakes again, he is no longer restrained, but is sitting on the floor of some horrible room. He looks around him and realizes he's fully dressed in a pair of silver pants and a matching shirt, which was rather tight on him. He stands weakly, and he's blinded by the light that shines on him from the door being opened. In steps the clerk.*
Bic: Good to see you've awakened. The Father is ready to see you again.
Larry: I'm not going anywhere.
Bic: Yes you are.
*Bic somehow cuffs Larry and drags him down a hallway into the Father's office. He is thrown in hastily and the door slams behind him. Larry stands and brushes himself off. The chair turns from behind the desk and the same blonde man sits behind it.*
Satan: How are you feeling? It was quite hard to finish what I was trying to do with you passed out...
Larry: If it was sex you wanted, you got it. Now let me go.
Satan: No, it was not sex I wanted.
Larry: You raped me.
Satan: If you want to look at it that way, yes. But if you'll look in the mirror you'll see what I really did to you.
*Larry walks over to the mirror and looks himself over. The silver outfit he was given makes him look like he belongs at Chippendale's. He's horrified further to discover a pair of horns on his head. He tugs at them, but they don't move.*
Satan: You're a devil now.
Larry: Why?
Satan: I'm using you for my revenge on MacPhisto.
Larry: Why me?
Satan: Don't worry about that. It'll all come natural to you. And when it does it'll be a lot easier for me to do what I need to.
Larry: And what would that be?
Satan: I need to get MacPhisto back with Bona.
Larry: I won't do this! I'm going home and I'm having Adam turn me human again.
Satan: *disturbingly casually* Oh, you don't want to do that. If you do that I'll kill your son.
Larry: You wouldn't.
Satan: Yes I would. Do I need to show you again?
Larry: No. Fine.
Satan: That's a good boy. Now as long as you do what I need you to do, your family will be fine.
Larry: And what would that be?
*Satan rises and crosses over to Larry, looking deeply into his eyes. Larry cringes*
Satan: I believe you'll figure that out soon enough. *he runs a hand down Larry's arm and Larry steps back* You are a tempter now, after all.
Larry: *rolling his eyes and turning away from the Devil.* That's all I need... more women chasing me.
*Just to torment Larry, Satan steps just behind Larry and stands so close that he's breathing down Larry's neck.*
Satan: Oh, Larry... you're forgetting the advantage to this: you now have a power over them you never had before. *for torment's sake, he kisses the back of Larry's neck.* At your whim they'll come or go just to please you.
Larry: Get the fuck away from me.
*Satan steps back and looks at his watch.*
Satan: You really ought to be getting back now. Your wife will be missing you.
*Larry bolts toward the door and Satan calls after him*
Satan: Bye! Do enjoy yourself!
*Larry says nothing, only runs and runs at full speed until he sees a staircase and runs up until he comes out in a room that he recognizes to be in MacPhisto's basement. He collapses on the ground and tears of pain, rage and torment fall down his face. Larry jumps when he feels a hand on his shoulder and looks up to see MacPhisto standing over him*
MacPhisto: My God...
Larry: Mac...
MacPhisto: You're a devil.
Larry: Not that I want to be.
MacPhisto: He had to force you?
Larry: He raped me.
*MacPhisto's jaw drops open and Larry's tears fall again.*
MacPhisto: He made you a tempter.
Larry: How did you know?
MacPhisto: No living creature could look at you and not be attracted to you.
*Larry rises and starts to move away from MacPhisto. Mac laughs*
MacPhisto: Relax, Lars. That excludes other devils.
*Larry sighs*
Larry: Has Bona been worried?
MacPhisto: She can't sit still. You need to go to her and at least let her know you're okay.
Larry: I can't see her like this.
MacPhisto: You have to.
Larry: But if she sees me like this---
MacPhisto: She'll be thankful you're alive.
Larry: Fine. Let's go.
*MacPhisto and Larry walk out of the room and start to head up the stairs and Larry stops him.*
Larry: Mac... *MacPhisto turns* I wanted to warn you.
MacPhisto: What's that?
Larry: Satan told me he's using me to get back at you. That's why I'm like this.
MacPhisto: How's he planning on doing that?
Larry: I'm not sure I totally understood him, but he wants to get you and Bona back together.
*MacPhisto stares back at him and his eyes narrow.*
MacPhisto: Thank you for the warning. Whatever you do, don't flirt with anyone besides your wife. That's the best way you can avoid it.
Larry: Can we stop it?
MacPhisto: *sadly* No. Come on, let's get you back to your wife.
*They continue out into the main level of the mansion and head down corridors until they come to Bona's bedroom.*

*Bona, Bono, Adam, Bluey, Fishy and The Fly are sitting in Bona's room anxiously awaiting MacPhisto's return. MacPhisto enters the room, Larry closely behind. Bona's heart doubles its rate when she sees her husband. He's suddenly looking twice as good as he did when he'd left. His silver shirt is half open and she can't remember a time when he's looked this good. He walks up to her and suddenly she can't breathe and it takes every ounce of strength for her to keep from throwing her arms around him and pulling him onto her...*

Bona: Larry?
Larry: Hi, love.
Bona: *wrapping a hand around one of his horns* My God, why did they do this?
Larry: It doesn't matter, baby. I'm okay.
*Larry wraps his arms around her and pulls her into him. If Larry was stunning before, he was certainly shockingly sexy now. Larry startles to find that he can read her thoughts now and he squeezes her. Bona can do little more than bury her face into his shoulder as he whispers to her. Everyone leaves the room, leaving Bona and Larry standing in the middle of the room, Larry whispering to her and kissing her as she trembles at his touch. He continues this way until he's startled by a tiny voice.*
Joshua: Daddy?
Larry: *thinking* Joshua?

*Macphisto put a hand on Bluephisto's back, sweeping her out of the room and into the hallway, The Fly close behind.*
Bluephisto: What happened to Larry!?
Macphisto: Come in here darling...
*They slip into an office, The Fly follows along and shuts the door. Macphisto looks at him a moment as if to ask what he was doing in here, and then shrugs and turns to Bluey again. She is sitting on the desk, facing him, wearing a rust colored dress, her legs dangling over the edge...Macphisto smiles, if only they were alone he would have taken advantage of that postition...He turned back to the Fly and frowned, Ah well. Another time.*
Bluephisto: What happened?
Macphisto: He's become a devil
The Fly: Obviously...I mean the horns are a dead give away, you guys should really think of something more subtle, like wings! Nah, those are taken. *The Fly wanders closer to Bluephisto, and sits in a chair just in front of her ankle, which he smiles at as if it were candy*
Macphisto: He's become a tempter.
Bluephisto: How? *Macphisto remembers that she has no memory of her own terrifying transformation into a temptress...He exchanges a short glance with the Fly before lying*
Macphisto: I don't know. *The Fly sits back, ruminating...there were some things that anyone would be happier not remembering. She hadn't had a nightmare since she lost her memory, it was better this way.*
Bluephisto: What's wrong? You two have gone awfully quiet.
Macphisto: Nothing dear...*He kisses her cheek and holds her in an embrace meant to comfort her, but she is straddling him and the height of the desk was just right...He sighs, fighting the urge to push her skirt up, and make love to her again...They had stopped only half an hour ago, interrupted by the chaos outside in the hallway when Larry dissapeared. He wondered if anyone had heard them, he usually liked to keep these things private but, he had to admit, it was the most fufilling sex he had ever had, he had never felt pleasure like that before, not even with Bona, and he could not wait to feel Bluephisto like that again. Now oblivious to The Fly, he locked eyes with her, his lips twisting into a pouty smile and pulled her towards him, sliding her hips to the edge of the desk. Her eyes widened, and he began to kiss her neck, working his way down. The sound of something breaking interrupted him, he turned. The Fly stood smirking over a Ming vase in a million pieces.*
The Fly: Oh...sorry, was that expensive? I was just walking by, minding my own business and WHOOPS! I'm so clumsy all of a sudden. And I've been told I'm so good with my hands...
*Macphisto glares*
Bluephisto: Mackie! Really, it was an accident. I saw him, he didn't mean to.
*Macphisto nods and steps back a little from Bluey...what was she doing looking at The Fly while he was seducing her? There is a knock at the door, Macphisto walks backwards, not wanting to take his eyes off of the pretty girl on the desk and opens the door. It's Adam.*
Macphisto: Adam.
Adam: Mac, Bono and I want to talk to you for a minute...Is this a bad time?
Macphisto: No, not at all. One minute please.
*He walks back to Bluephisto on the desk, she is swinging her legs playfully, laughing at The Fly, who sits beside her on the desk. Macphisto takes her hands and she looks back at him again, in mid giggle. He just melts. Adam has to keep from laughing at the demon's reaction, he seems like a school boy around Bluephisto lately...it's adoreable and hillarious. He half expects Macphisto to offer to carry her books home for her.*
Macphisto: Dearest, I think you should avoid Larry for the next little while.
Bluephisto: Why? You're afraid he's going to steal me away from the two of you?
*The Fly bursts out laughing and slides his arm around her waist.*
The Fly: Oooooh, BURN!
*He shuts up when Mac glares at him.*
Macphisto: Larry is a tempter now, he doesn't know what he's doing. Just please stay away from him until he adjusts to his new state.
Bluephisto: Alright, if it makes you happy I'll stay away. *Macphisto kisses her on the cheek and she kisses him back and he smiles and turns. He feels like skipping back to the door but he sees Adam stifle a chuckle and resumes his usual strut.*
Macphisto: What are you laughing at?
Adam: Oh, nothing..
*They leave, shutting the door behind them. The Fly sighs and rests his head of wavy black hair on Bluephisto's shoulder.*
The Fly: Well, it's about time... I thought I'd never get you alone. Did you miss me?
Bluephisto: *Laughing* Yes, terribly.
*The Fly sighs, she looks better than ever, happy and relaxed and even healthy.*
The Fly: You are the prettiest thing I've ever seen. Sorry, I just blurt things out like that, don't I? I know what you're thinking..."But Fly, you've seen yourself in the mirror millions of times! How can I be the prettier than that!?" *She throws her head back and laughs and he slides closer to her* It's possible, it's hard, but it's possible baby....Thanks for covering for me with the vase thing, baby.
Bluephisto: It's okay. It must be hard to get used to, you know...being okay with it all. *She grins widely* If I saw you kissing Macphisto like that, I'd throw something!
The Fly: Oh really!? Well, I'll have to restrain myself...damn.
Bluephisto: I'm just glad it's all you broke.
The Fly: Well, I ran over a bench earlier...
Bluephisto: *She gasps and pretends to shove him away* NO! You horrid, cold blooded bench killer! Get away from me! *He laughs, surprised at her sudden good humor*
The Fly: What's got into you, sugar!? You are so funny today! I love it! Are you drunk? 'Cause if you are, you should share.
Bluephisto: No...I'm happy *As if she's just realizing it herself* I'm actually happy...wow.
The Fly: That's all I've ever wanted. *He looks at her, and stops...she is unbearably lovely.* Well that and one of those red wagons when I was little, but I never got that. This is better though.
*Bluephisto smiles at him and moves to kiss him, but stops...she had just climbed out of bed with Macphisto.*
The Fly: Strange isn't it? *She nods* It's okay, we'll all get used to it...*Something occurs to him and he takes off his glasses* Honey, I wanna make sure you understand something...If I get mad, or throw things, or kill benches in cold blood, it's not because I'm ever mad at you. Okay? Never, ever mad at you...I agreed to this before you did. *He leans in and kisses her cheek sweetly*
Bluephisto: I know...
*He jumps off the desk and takes her hands.*
The Fly: Hey, let's go see my new place!
Bluephisto: Sure!
*They run down the hallways, breathlessly, The Fly still holds her hand and uses their connected arms to whip her around corners, she squeals as she flies around the hallway. Finally they are at his door in a long abandoned wing of the mansion.*
The Fly: Here we are...chez Fly. *He opens the door onto a large suite, already comfortably decorated and rearranged.*
Bluephisto: Wow, it's very nice.
The Fly: Ah, I haven't even started...would you like a drink sweetie?
Bluephisto: Sure, whatever you're having.
*He fishes a bottle of champange from the bar as she sorts through a box of DVD's between a HUGE television and a leather couch.*
The Fly: You wanna pop in a movie?
Bluephisto: Oh, sure...what one?
The Fly: Hmm, whatever you want to watch, they're mine I like them all. I'll make us some popcorn.
Bluephisto: Okay, thanks. Do I like popcorn?
The Fly: Dunno, we'll see I guess...
*He comes back with a bottle of champange and a bowl of popcorn to find Bluephisto waiting on the white fuzzy rug between the couch and television.*
The Fly: Did you pick one?
Bluephisto: Well, I can't remember actually hearing about any of these, so...
The Fly: Oh, yeah...*He kneels down beside her and looks through the box. Bluephisto smiles, he is so warm and she bends down beside him, looking up at his gorgeous blue eyes.* How about...oooh, I have an idea! *He puts a disc in the player and presses play, opening the champange with the other hand. It foams all over his jacket and he laughs.*
The Fly: I could only stay clean for so long! *He takes his jacket off, tossing it on the couch and lying on the floor. Bluephisto lies down beside him and rests her head on his stomach, he runs his fingers through her hair as she nibbles on popcorn, occasionally feeding him a couple of them.*
Bluephisto: What is this?
The Fly: Well, it's kind of funny that I found this, I thought I lost it, but I wanted to show you what I do as a day job...this is a video of a gig we did in Sydney.
Bluephisto: We?
The Fly: Oh yeah, me, U2, Mac...we're all in it.
Bluephisto: No way! Are you serious?
The Fly: Yeah...here, watch I'm first, as I should be!
*Bluephisto sits up when The Fly rises onto the stage, her jaw open and a wide smile on her face, she points to the screen.*
Bluephisto: That's YOU! Look at you!
The Fly: Yeah, that's me.
Bluephisto: You look exactly the same!
The Fly: I don't know how I do it...
*She sits against him, amazed and grinning.*
Bluephisto: You're really GOOD!
The Fly: You are preaching to the choir babe!
*She laughs, and he turns it up louder. She covers her ears.*
Bluephisto: Fly...it's too loud.
Bluephisto: Too loud! *He turns it down immediately, and sits up*
Bluephisto: *giggling* It hurt my ears, how can you have anything that loud!?
The Fly: Oh, sorry baby! Here, lemme make it better. *He kneels in front of her and kisses one of her ears playfully, and moves to the other, kissing it not so playfully. He can feel her gasp, and he moves his lips down her neck. She wraps her arms around him, closing her eyes.*
Bluephisto: Fly...*He stops, and looks up at her.*
The Fly: You want me to stop?
Bluephisto: I love you. *She kisses him on the lips, knocking him on his back...It's the same as when she kissed him at Bona's wedding, his heart almost stops, everything stops but his lips and then he feels dizzy like he's falling. He clutches her and a wave of heat overtakes him, he moans as her tounge parts his lips and pulls her down into him. Her hands are untucking his shirt, and he rolls over, on top of her, knocking the popcorn all over the floor like snow, he slides a hand up her skirt...and stops. Macphisto's image is plastered on the television now. He grabs the remote and shuts it off, and she sits up*
Bluephisto: Is this too...strange?
The Fly: *Quietly* A little.
Bluephisto: I'm sorry. I shouldn't have...
The Fly: No, baby you didn't do anything wrong I just...I...*He grabs her again, kissing her passionately, desperately. Why did he ever agree to share her? Touching her like this just made it clearer to him...He broke away suddenly*
The Fly: I LOVE YOU! I can't do this. I can't! I'm so sorry, I just..it makes me crazy. I'm selfish, I know, but touching you like this just makes me want to do so much more with you, not just sex, I want to marry you and have kids and have a life with you, a real life!...I want more than just sharing you with another man. I can't do it, honey. I can't! *He stands up quickly, running his fingers though his hair and sitting on the couch, crying. Bluephisto's heart breaks, she's never seen him cry before...it's too sad for her to bear. She kneels in front of him, touching his knee with her hand.*
Bluephisto: Fly, I'm so sorry.
The Fly: No...I'm sorry honey. I'm so sorry, it's just that I can't pretend that I can handle this. I can't, it was stupid of me to think that I could.
Bluephisto: What do you want?
The Fly: I want to be with you, and just with you, and I want to watch you get all old and stuff, and I want to argue with you over dishes, and I want to watch movies with you and I just...I just want you to be with me! With me! Is that so wrong?
Bluephisto: *Crying* No. No, it's not wrong.
The Fly: I'm being an idiot.
Bluephisto: No, you're so sweet to me...
The Fly: I don't want to leave. I don't want to leave you here when you're sick.
Bluephisto: I forgot I was sick for a while.
The Fly: *Wiping his eyes with his hands* Look honey, I'm sorry. I'm just tired, and I'm starving, and when I get hungry I do dumb things.
Bluephisto: Oh, poor honey. *He handed him the remaining bowl of popcorn* I had no idea. Here, have this, I'll be right back, okay? *She kissed the top of his head and left the room. The Fly sat on the couch, pouting, feeling stupid, and eating popcorn. He couldn't believe that he just freaked out about the whole thing before they even really started...But it was the truth, he just couldn't stand sharing her. There was a little knock at the door, and Bluephisto poked her head in the room.*
Bluephisto: Can I come in?
The Fly: Of course, come on in baby...
Bluephisto: Close your eyes, I have a surprise.
Bluephisto: Close them!
The Fly: Okay...this better be kinky!
*He closes his eyes and sighs.*
Bluephisto: Okay, open them.
*The Fly opens his eyes...*
The Fly: Oh my God, how did you?
Bluephisto: Well, you said you wanted one earlier...
*He laughs, she had pulled a little red wagon into his room.*
The Fly: You got me a wagon...*He stands up and kisses her*
Bluephisto: This doesn't make things better, but I just wanted you to have it. Andre is making us some supper, it should be ready soon. Are you feeling any better?
The Fly: A little. *He hugs her, burying his face in her shoulder* Yeah, I feel a little better.

*Scottphisto rubs out another cigarette butt and tosses it on the pile. He's only been on the roof for a half hour, and already he's almost finished a full pack. He takes another Marlboro out and lights it with a small flame that spouts from his index finger of his left hand(another trick learned from Macphisto), while he holds the Heart Rose in his right. The rose has not changed color. It is as black as ever.*
*He breathes deep, drawing the smoke into his lungs, holds it, and exhales. It felt good. As good as dying can feel.*
*The cold night turned into a cold foggy night. A mist hung around the mansion like a curtain of gray, swallowing the world past twenty yards. The fog itself was unusual. It was thick, but?it was more than that. It just?didn't feel right. At least, that's what Echo thought. It was the first thing she noticed when she came out onto the roof.*
*That, and the distinct wail of Metallica being played on the portable stereo next to Scottphisto.*

ECHO: *Jokingly, trying to ease the tension that lay like the fog: thick* Hey, you know those things can kill ya?
SCOTTPHISTO: That's the idea.
ECHO: *Sigh* Scott, what's wrong?
SCOTTPHISTO: *Cold* Nothing. I'm fine, thanks.
ECHO: Look, if it's about earlier, I was just surpri-
SCOTTPHISTO: I said I was fine.
ECHO: *Walks slowly toward him* So, you're smoking now?
SCOTTPHISTO: I used to. Just felt like it tonight.
ECHO: Yeah, I heard. I talked to the Sirens.
SCOTTPHISTO: Oh yeah? Hmpf. I figured they'd be three sheets to the wind by now?
ECHO: *Chuckles* They were. They told me you only smoke when you're feeling low.
SCOTTPHISTO: What do they know.
ECHO: Apparently, more than I do about you. Scott, confide in me. It's me, Echo. You can tell me. Whats wrong?
SCOTTPHISTO: *Takes a drag off his cigarette* You want to know what's wrong?
ECHO: Of course. I'm your friend.
SCOTTPHISTO: Okay. I'll tell you what's wrong. I love you.
ECHO: Well, I love you too-
SCOTTPHISTO: No no. I'm in love with you.
ECHO: I?Scott?
SCOTTPHISTO: Since that night we went to the Dragons Club, remember? It was karoke night. You got up on stage and sang that song. And you sang it with so much feeling?I remember thinking "Never has anything been so incredible as this woman." In that single moment, I knew I loved you. But I knew you wanted Edge. So I kept it hidden. And that moment upstairs?I just got so mad?it just slipped out. I mean, before you, I just was lost. So lost in my own sorrows that I stopped actually living. I just passed the time, watching the weather change. I watched lives begin and end. Nothing held meaning for me. And then I met you. And that all changed. I've looked at the world with new eyes, Echo. Everything I see holds some kind of wonder that I've never experienced before. You are the one who opened those new eyes for me.
ECHO: *In a rare moment, she doesn't know what to say. Unfortunately, in that situation, she often says the wrong thing* Question: who's Kathrine?
SCOTTPHISTO: *Stares at her for a moment, shattered. Again. He takes another drag.* Kathrine?
ECHO: Yes. What happened with her?
SCOTTPHISTO: *Sighs* I see. You have nothing to say to what I just told you, so you want to know about Kathrine.
ECHO: *Realizing what she said, and the effect* No! No, I-
SCOTTPHISTO: I met Kathrine in Prague in 1783. She was 24. I was about 150, 160. For a devil, that's young. *Scottphisto's gazes off into the fog.* She was beautiful. Full of life. Golden hair. Soft skin. And when she smiled, the world paused to look. We fell in love almost immediately. One night, while walking home, we were stopped by a band of thieves. They wanted not just money, but her as well. I wouldn't allow it, and they attacked. I defended her?and in doing so, I threw one man 50 feet. I killed two of them with my teeth. I tried to keep my demonic nature subdued, but fighting brings it out. She was so horrified at the monster she perceived me to be, that she ran. I kept trying to explain, but she was terrified of me. I finally decided to leave her alone. The last thing I ever wanted was to upset her. I was all prepared to walk away. *Scottphisto's breathing becomes shallow as the night wind gently blows his blonde hair* Then, I saw her with this young man. I became jealous. Very jealous. Humans are capable of great sins, but they don't hold a candle to demons. *His voice lowers a bit?haunting Echo* I became so entombed in my jealousy and hate, that I followed them one night. I abducted them both and brought them to an abandoned church. I tied her up to a column, blindfolding her. Then, I killed her friend. I killed him in a manner so brutal, that no one, not human nor demon, has topped it. I lay his broken body at her feet, and removed her blindfold, forcing her to see what I had done. She screamed. I told her this is what her false love for me had done. And I left. She sat there for two days, his rotting corpse at her feet. She was driven insane. I found out some time later that the young man hadn't been her lover. He was her brother, just arrived from France. I had killed my first loves' brother and driven her mad. Not long after, an angel appeared to me. He revealed to me my true self. He told me I am the child of a demon and an angel. No other being in creation such as me. But my deed was far too horrible to go unpunished. So, it was decreed that not only would I never be allowed into Paradise, but I'd never again see the day. *Scottphisto turns around and looks at Echo. His eyes are completely black; no pupil, no iris, no white?nothing. They are as cold and lifeless as a doll* I cannot see the sunlight, Echo. The world exists in total darkness for me. It is my penance, my curse, for what I've done. Until the day I may be forgiven.
*Scottphisto turns and Echo can see a tear run down his cheek. He looks again at her. She is shaking. She is so terrified, she can barely move. And Scottphisto sees it. He moves toward her.*
SCOTTPHISTO: Echo?I?
ECHO: You?monster?
*Her words cut into him like white hot razors*
SCOTTPHISTO: Echo?*He reaches out to touch her*
ECHO: *Backs away* DON'T TOUCH ME!!!
*Tears streaming down her face, Echo runs back inside*
SCOTTPHISTO: *Softly* Echo?
*He hangs his head low. He takes another drag. Another tear falls to the earth*
SCOTTPHISTO: Goodbye?*When he exhales, his body becomes a mist, mixing with the cigarette smoke. A light wind comes up, and Scottphisto vanishes. All that is left is a pile of cigarette butts, a black rose, and a stereo that is still playing softly*
STEREO: "?Never free, never me?.so I dub thee Unforgiven?"

[This message has been edited by Scottphisto (edited 12-13-2001).]

*A very upset Echo strolls through the mansion. Most of the guests have either left or retired to their rooms. Some still roam the halls, engaging in meaningless conversation. Echo was just walked out on by Edge. A moment earlier, she kissed him. It prompted an argument, and Edge left. Since then, Echo has been feeling very lonely. Animatronic Edge was powered down for the night, so she looked for Scottphisto. She just simply needed someone to talk to.*
*Soon, she spies the last three guests still at the banquet table. They are the Sirens. And they are VERY drunk. They gab with one another, speaking almost with one mind. One sister will start a sentence, another will continue, and the last will end it. Quite amazing to watch, and incredibly bizarre to watch them talk amongst themselves.*

SISTER 1: *Slurring words* Well, assh I wassh sshaying to?
SISTER 2: ?Mackie the other day?
SISTER 3: ?issh that thissh wallpaper could usshe a bit of reeeeeeedoing?
SISTER 1: You're?
SISTER 2: ?drunk!
SISTER 3: Well, if I'm drunk, then?
SISTER 2: ?we're all drunk!
ALL: *Laughs*
ECHO: Excuse me.
SISTER 1: Yessh?
SISTER 2: How can we?
SISTER 3: ?help you?
ECHO: Um, I hope so. Have any of you seen Scottphisto? I checked his room, but he's not there.
SISTER 2: Sshcottphisshto?
SISTER 1: I think we?
SISTER 3: ?sshaw him about?
SISTER 2: ?an hour ago outsshide.
ECHO: Ah! Great! Thanks! *Begins to walk away*
SISTER 1: Of coursshe?
SISTER 3: ?he'ssh not there?
SISTER 2: ?anymore.
ECHO: *Sigh* Well, do you know where he is?
SISTER 2: I think we?
SISTER 1: ?sshaw him go?
SISTER 3: ?up to the roof?
SISTER 2: ?to sshmoke a cigarette.
ECHO: *Surprised and a little disqusted* He smokes?
SISTER 3: Not really. Only?
SISTER 1: ?when he?ssh feeling?
SISTER 2: ?sshad and sshelf?
ECHO: *Realizing* ?destructive.
SISTER 1: Yessh. Did?
SISTER 2: ?you and Sshcottphisshto?
SISTER 3: ?talk earlier?
ECHO: Yeah. So?
SISTER 3: Ah. He mussht?
SISTER 1: ?have sshaid how?
SISTER 2: ?he feelssh for you.
ECHO: He?mentioned it. Kind of let it slip out.
SISTER 2: And what?
SISTER 3: ?did you sshay?
ECHO: I?he...walked off before I could say anything.
SISTER 1: *To her sisters* Girlssh, remember the lassht?
SISTER 3: ?time Sshcottphisshto smoked?
SISTER 2: The time he?
SISTER 1: ?set himself?
SISTER 3: ?on fire?
SISTER 2: No no no. It was?
SISTER 3: ?after Katherine.
SISTER 1: Ah, yes.
ECHO: Kathrine?
SISTER 3: Yes. The last?
SISTER 2: ?girl Sshcottphisshto loved.
SISTER 1: Sshe was able?
SISTER 2: ?to sshee passht what he issh?
SISTER 3: ?and not fear him.
SISTER 1: Yessh. Poor sshweet girl.
SISTER 3: Sshame what happened?
SISTER 2: ?to her.
ECHO: Wait a minute. What do you mean ?what he is??
SISTER 1: Sshcottphisshto isshn?t?
SISTER 2: ?a real Phisshto.
SISTER 3: Girlssh, look! They?ve left?
SISTER 2: ?the booze cart?
SISTER 1: ?unguarded!
SISTER 2: Peppermint schnapps?
ALL: ?HERE WE COME!
*The Sirens amble over to the cart, leaving Echo with more questions than answers. She decided she needed to talk to Scottphisto.*
*She found the stairs and began climbing them up, toward the roof.*

*Adam and Macphisto walked down the hall to meet Bono in the drawing room*
Adam: So...you seem happy lately.
Macphisto: I think I have every reason to be so.
Adam: Mmmm hmmm. *He smirks*
Macphisto: What does that mean?
Adam: Oh nothing....it's just kind of cute.
Macphisto: What is?
Adam: Just you lately, you're all... fluttery.
Macphisto: I am not fluttery.
Adam: Alright, you're not then. I'm happy for you.
Macphisto: Well, thank you Adam.
Adam: I thought you were going to ask her to the prom in there.
Macphisto: Oh shut up, wing boy...I've seen you and Fishy.
Adam: That's different.
Macphisto: How is that different?
Adam: I'm an angel, I'm supposed to get all fluttery and silly when I'm in love.
Macphisto: You're in love then?
Adam: Yes..*he sighs* I'm actually going to ask her to go away with me for a while when we leave. Maybe we can pose as human and travel.
Macphisto: The poor girl. I had no idea her standards were so low.
*They turn into the drawing room where Bono sits on the desk waiting*
Bono: Larry can hear him.
Macphisto: Who?
Bono: Oh, I can hear the baby.
Macphisto: What?
Bono: Yeah, I can hear what he's thinking.
Macphisto: Oh, how...odd.
Bono: Well, he's not a usual baby.
Macphisto: No?
Bono: No, we think he might be part angel or something.
Macphisto: Wait...slow down. Wasn't this child a demon just a while ago?
Bono: That was before the surgery...*He remembers that Macphisto was blind drunk at the time and had been shoved out of the room* Oh, right.
Adam: Bluey performed surgery and took a snake from the womb and we took the horns from his head...I seem to have transferred something but we can't explain it really.
Macphisto: A snake?
Bono: Yeah, she snapped its neck and burned it.
*Bluephisto's sudden changes from sweet girl to punishing Angel of Death always startled him. He found both appealing, but the idea of the surgery disgusted him*
Macphisto: Well, I'm glad I was left out of that now, thank you.
Adam: Well now Larry can hear him.
Macphisto: Why?
Bono: We have no idea. This is just stranger and stranger.
Macphisto: Larry told me that The Father wants to use him to get Bona and I back together.
Bono: Why?
Adam: Just to ruin what you have with Bluephisto?
Macphisto: Probably. I don't see how making Larry a tempter would accomplish anything, I have no intention of becoming involved with her again.
Adam: Well that's good *Adam was an angel but if Macphisto broke his best friend's heart again, he'd have to kill him. Bono reads his thoughts and laughs*
Macphisto: What? You angels and your little inside jokes.
Bono: No, no...just that's good.
Macphisto: I've asked Bluey to stay away from him for now. *He can't say her name without smiling a little and Adam chuckles*
Adam: *teasing* Bono, did you see something fluttery in here?
Bono: Yes, Adam, I think I did.
Macphisto: The two of you make me ill.
Adam: So, what are we going to do about Larry?
Macphisto: Perhaps he and Bona should just go home for now, let's not tempt fate. We can have them return and we'll find a solution when Larry has adjusted.
Bono: Sounds good. Do you want me to come with you when we tell them.
Macphisto: *Standing* I think circumstances, being what they are it's best if I don't see Bona at all. I feel so rude, not saying goodbye, but if she knew, she'd understand.
Adam: Really?
Macphisto: Really what?
Bono: You're not even going to see her off?
Macphisto: Gentlemen, I didn't fight my way through Hell and back twice to jeapordize everything now just to be polite. Please tell her I said goodbye. Now if you'll excuse me...
*Macphisto smirks and leaves, looking for Bluephisto.*
Adam: What did I tell you?
Bono: Fluttery.

*Larry wraps his arms around her and pulls her into him. If Larry was stunning before, he was certainly shockingly sexy now. Larry startles to find that he can read her thoughts now and he squeezes her. Bona can do little more than bury her face into his shoulder as he whispers to her. Everyone leaves the room, leaving Bona and Larry standing in the middle of the room, Larry whispering to her and kissing her as she trembles at his touch. He continues this way until he's startled by a tiny voice.*
Joshua: Daddy?
Larry: *thinking* Joshua?

Joshua: Daddy, what happened to you?
Larry: Nothing, Josh.
Joshua: Then why can you hear me suddenly?Are you an angel now?
Larry: Not quite.
*Larry is pulled out of his talk with Joshua by his wife's lips on his neck. He feels her trembling and he holds her closer, whispering to her.*
Larry: Are you okay?
Bona: I'm fine... it's just that...
Larry: What?
Bona: Suddenly your touch is like lightning to me... I mean it was before but now it's like a shockwave.
Larry: I guess that comes with the territory?
Bona: *going back to kissing him* I suppose so. What did they do to you there?
Larry: *shudders* I only remember vaguely... *She's kissing his neck and he moves away to stop her* Bona, can we not... I mean can you just... hold me?
Bona: Of course, love.
*She snuggles into him, wrapping her arms tightly around his waist and rubbing her hands up and down his back. He sighs contentedly and tears start to fall down his cheeks, one landing on Bona's cheek. She lifts her head up and kisses his tears away, fighting the urge to pull him into a tight kiss and pull him back onto the bed. But for sake of his traumatization she merely kisses the tears away and he rests his head under her chin. She runs her hands through his hair, over his new horns and down the back of his neck, tracing her way back up the pattern again. His tears slow, then finally stop and she's still running her hands through his hair and tracing little patterns on the back of his neck and he lets out a low groan. His grip on her tightens and he kisses her throat and stands once more. Before Bona can say anything, her lips are on his and they have each other in a vice-like kiss. She pulls back and starts running her hands down his chest*
Bona: Baby, I don't know what they did to you down there, but it must have been awful...
Larry: *unbuttoning his shirt with one hand* Awful isn't the word.
Bona: What happened to "let's not?"
*Larry says nothing, only throws his shirt aside and pulls Bona back to him in another tight kiss. She moves down to his neck and down even further to his bare chest and a pleasured sigh escapes his lips. She moves down to his stomach and Larry suddenly gets a bit nervous. He swallows it away and she continues running her mouth over his stomach and her hands over his back and another low groan escapes from his throat. Larry begins to tremble when she unzips his pants and tugs them away, blowing a stream of air onto his exposed cock. An image flashes before his eyes, of Bona going down on him in hell... then he remembers the red eyes. The image disappears and he looks down at his wife on her knees in front of him and she looks up at him and smiles. He looks into her eyes: grey-blue. Not red. He sighs with releif and shudders as he swallows his fear. It's when Bona takes him into her mouth that the flashback hits him: The rape, the restraints, the pain, those red eyes and the rough cruelty of his violation and he screams and pulls away from Bona, leaving her confused and wide-eyed on the floor.*
Bona: Larry, what's wrong, baby?
Larry: Oh god...
Bona: Larry?! What happened?
Larry: *doing his pants up* Flashback...
*Bona pauses and stares at him for a minute, remembering the way he looked down at her just before she came down on him... the fear in his eyes and suddenly it clicked. Satan had morphed to look like her and had raped her husband.*
Bona: Larry... Oh, Larry... Oh my God...
*Larry stares at her with an icy look, breathing heavily with his hands on his hips, his face shining with the wetness of his tears.*
Bona: They didn't...
Larry: They did.
Bona: I'm so sorry... I had no idea.
Larry: It's not your fault.
Bona: Yes it is. *sigh* That explains the bruises you have on your---
Larry: Yes it does. And maybe this is your fault.
Bona: Larry?! What do you mean?
Larry: I didn't know anything about devils or angels or anything until I met you. Maybe if I'd have just walked away like I wanted to that night in the limo I wouldn't be like this! *He gestures to indicate his devilish form.*
Bona: *tears form at his last comment* Yeah?!?! Well if it weren't for you I'd still be able to say *shouting now* that I'M STILL SLEEPING WITH MACKIE!!
Larry: Well PLEASE!! Don't let me FUCKING KEEP YOU FROM DOING SO!
Bona: *through tears* Larry, please. I know you're very traumatized right now, but...
Larry: Bona, no. *he sighs, calming down* I'm sorry. This really isn't your fault and I know that.
Bona: You're looking for someplace to vent your anger and since Satan isn't here... I'm the one it gets put onto.
Larry: Exactly. And I'm sorry.
Bona: Maybe we need to get out of here. Maybe it's about time to head off to that honeymoon...
Larry: That might be a good idea.
Bona: Ok. We'll get Adam to turn you human again and we'll head out of here.
Larry: I don't want to be turned human, Bona.
Bona: *shocked* Why?!?
Larry: Bona... *falling to his knees, leveling with her, wiping tears from both their eyes* I can hear the baby.
Bona: You can hear Joshua?
Larry: Yes. I can hear the baby. And if I go human, I'll lose that ability.
Bona: Okay. But you're a tempter now. There's things I need to teach you, things you need to know. We don't want you going out before you know how to handle yourself and winding up hurting someone badly. Including myself.
Larry: Then teach me.
Bona: Over our honeymoon, I will. But for now, stay as close by me as you can.
*There is a knock at the door. Bona gets up and answers it, and Adam and Bono walk into the room.*
Adam: We've spoken with MacPhisto and we think it's best if the two of you leave here until Larry gets used to his new state...
Bona: We were going to get our things together and head out. When does Mackie intend on seeing us out?
Bono: Bona, he doesn't want to see you at all right now. He'd rather not risk anything. He apologizes and sends his good-byes and he says he'll see the two of you soon.
Bona: *getting upset again* He's not even going to say good bye? What harm could possibly come of that?
Adam: He thinks it's for the best.
Larry: Maybe he's right, love. Maybe we should leave without goodbyes...
Bona: I just think it's rude.
Bono: That's understandable, but it is for the better right now. *turning to Larry* You can hear the baby now?
Larry: Yes...
Bono: We should talk about that, Lars...

*Bluephisto and The Fly had a lovely supper in the dining room, he was warm and funny as usual but she could sense not everything was right with him...She wanted to reassure him, to tell him that it would be alright, that he would feel better about their arrangement with time, but she wasn't so sure either. He walked her back to her room...*
The Fly: Well, I'm going to go try and make something half ass decent out of that garage sale upstairs, you're going to bed?
Bluephisto: I think I'll hop in the bath first.
The Fly: *He wants to tell her to sleep with him, to put her head on his chest and make little sleeping noises that made him laugh. But he's not sure he can...it's torture to hold her or kiss her when he knows that it can never go beyond this house. That she might have just come from him. He smiles at her bravely and takes her hands, kissing her goodnight. He meant to just give her a quick smooch, to make a clean get away but he can't...Everything about her draws him to her, and he kisses her almost frantically, making her knees weak. He pulls away, flushed and breathing heavily. He can't. The reality after the kiss is too harsh.*
The Fly: Okay honey...I'll be in my room if you need anything, okay? Anything?
Bluephisto: *Still dizzy from his kissing* Alright...I know.
The Fly: *As he's leaving* I love you, baby.
Bluephisto: I love you too. *He's gone. She closes the door, runs the bath in the adjoining bathroom, and sits on the bed. The door opens again, and she turns expecting The Fly to rush in and kiss her again. It's Macphisto, who smiles when he sees her in bed.*
Macphisto: There you are darling, I've been looking all over for you. *He saunters over to the bed and kneels on it...he hates to admit it, but he does feel a little...how did Adam put it? Fluttery.*
Bluephisto: I was just having dinner. Where have you been all this time?
Macphisto: Oh just taking care of some things, looking for you...
Bluephisto: I was just going to take a bath and fall asleep.
Macphisto: A bath? Do you need some company?
Bluephisto: *She blushes* I wouldn't object if you wanted to join me.
Macphisto: *Laughing and pinning her gently on the bed* Unless I've worn you out already.
Bluephisto: Not at all...*He leans down and kisses her softly, much more softly than anyone could suspect a demon would kiss someone. He runs his fingers through her long, black hair.*
Macphisto: I think you have the most beautiful hair I've ever seen. It's so ...soft. *He kisses her again, twisting a lock of her mane in his fingers* Please, don't ever change it.
Bluephisto: Fine, I'll keep it this way just for you. *He smiles wickedly*
Macphisto: I think you need to be undressed to take a bath don't you? *He starts to unbutton her dress with one hand, already breathing harder in anticipation. She slides his jacket off of his shoulders, kissing him as they undress each other. She gasps, she can hear the water is overflowing in the bathroom, hitting the floor like a flood.*
Bluephisto: Oh! The bath! *She squirms out from under him and runs to the bath, clutching her dress to her, and shuts the water off, laughing. She looks up to find Macphisto wearing only a robe leaning against the doorframe.*
Macphisto: Was I distracting you?
Bluephisto: Yes...Look at this! *The water is nearly an inch deep on the floor. She laughs at the mess and he steps into the flood and kisses her as he picks her up, carrying her back to the bed.*
Bluephisto: Were we going to take a bath?
Macphisto: You got your feet wet...now it's time for bed. *He tosses her on the mattress and leans over her, pulling the sash on the robe, smiling. She giggles and turns away, jumping off the bed.*
Macphisto: Darling, where are you going? Are we playing chase?
Bluephisto: No...I just know from last time that you make me thirsty. I'm going to get a bottle of champange, and I'll be right back.
Macphisto: Bluey...*He stands and holds her, pouting* How can you walk away...we can get champange after.
Bluephisto: I can't always let you have your way, you'll get bored of me!
Macphisto: *Suddenly sincere* Darling, you know that you're the only woman in the world that I could ever love like this? I don't want anyone but you, you know that, don't you?
Bluephisto: Yes, I know that...*There is a moment and he kisses her, wishing he could marry her. There would be something enchanting about kissing his wife...He is certainly "fluttery" now, there is no denying it.* Mackie, I'll be right back.
Macphisto: Hurry...*He collapses on the bed very unsuavely...he never imagined he could be happy with one woman.*

*Bluephisto runs down the hallway impishly, tightening the sash on her robe and searching for the nearest champange. Not usually difficult in this mansion... Suddenly she stops, listening. From Bona and Larry's room she hears what sounds like crying. Concerned, she slows down...maybe something went wrong with the baby...She can only hear crying and then the voices grow harsher...Bona's voice cuts through the door like an axe.*
Bona: I'M STILL SLEEPING WITH MACKIE!!
*Bluephisto stumbles back, the words hitting her like a fist.*
Larry: PLEASE!! ... FUCKING KEEP YOU FROM DOING SO!
*She wasn't imagining it...Bona was still sleeping with Macphisto. Bluey sinks down into the carpet, her mouth is dry and her eyes sting and fill with tears. Bona and Larry are now talking too quietly to hear...*
Bluephisto: Oh my God...*She walks slowly and unsteadily to a bathroom and shuts herself in. As soon as she's alone she sinks to the floor and sobs... He was a very good liar. A very, very good liar. That's where he had been all today, he wasn't looking for her, he was probably having sex with Bona. She felt so stupid...he had done it before, he had even told her. What in the world made her think he wouldn't do it again?* Stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid...*She cries on the floor until her sides hurt and she's exhausted, her feelings cycling through grief, shock, embarassment, shame...She can't believe she felt guilty about kissing The Fly, even when Macphisto gave her his blessing when at the same time he was fucking her best friend.* That son of a bitch...that lying son of a bitch, he really had me fooled. *She stood up, looking at her tear stained face in the mirror...This fresh betrayal in the face of her fragile happiness was the last straw. Bluephisto was angry, angry that she was dying, angry that she forgot her life, and most of all, she was angry that Macphisto didn't love her. She yanked a drawer open and found a pair of scissors, gathering her long rope of black hair in one hand* Oh..you love my hair do you? *She lopped it off and threw the severed mane into the wastebasket.* Well, you can fucking have it you lying bastard! *Her hair hung staight down to her chin now, and she glared at her altered image, trying to will her chin to stop trembling.* That bastard is going to pay.
*She stormed out, running down the hallway still crying with scissors in her hand.*

Bono: That's understandable, but it is for the better right now. *turning to Larry* You can hear the baby now?
Larry: Yes...
Bono: We should talk about that, Lars...

Adam: Bono, I'll leave you to that. I need to go talk to Fishy.
Bono: Sure.
*Adam smiles at the couple on the floor and leaves, closing the door behind him. He wanders down the hallway to Fishy's room and knocks gently. She yells "Coming!" and Adam chuckles to hear something crash to the floor and a subsequent "Fuck!" come from behind the door. The door opens slowly, and Fishy stands in a green dress. Adam blushes at the sight of her, so beautiful and she speaks.*
Fishy: Hi, Adam.
Adam: Hi, Fishy. Do you have a few minutes?
Fishy: Sure. Let me get my shoes.
*Adam and Fishy walk and chat until they get to the roof, where Adam sits and motions for Fishy to sit as well. She does, and they sit talking, looking up at the stars. They trade stories about getting lost and finding their way back by the stars' guide and a bit later, after an hour or so of this, Adam sits back and motions for Fishy to come sit in his lap. She sits between his legs and leans back against his chest. He wraps his arms around her and kisses her temple once.*
Adam: Fishy, there's something I want to ask you.
Fishy: *nervous* Yeah?
Adam: After all this is over, do you want to go away with me for a while? We can travel the world, relax. No drama, no disruptions. Just you and me...
Fishy: Adam! I'd love to! But what about---
Adam: We can pose as humans or something. We'll figure it all out.
Fishy: That sounds great, Adam... we can get away from this mess for a while.
Adam: Lord knows I'm going to need it, too. We can take time and get to know eachother a bit better.
Fishy: I'd like that.
Adam: *kissing her on the cheek and whispering* So would I.
*She shivers a little in the night cold and Adam wraps his wings around her, half to keep her warm and half to envelope them. He leans his face against hers and sighs, planting another kiss on her cheek. He's distracted when he sees Bluey running down the hallway carrying a pair of scissors. What was wrong with her hair suddenly? Bluey disappears and Fishy gets his attention by turning in the warm embrace of his arms and wings. She brushes her lips across his gently, and he kisses her again as she wraps her arms around his neck. He pulls her onto his lap, not ending their kiss as he does so. There they remain, wrapped in each other's arms under the starry sky.*

*The Fly lay in bed, staring at the ceiling...He was exhausted, he felt like he hadn't slept in days...now that he thought of it, he hadn't. He wondered what she was doing right now. She was probably still soaking in her tub, she deserved a good long bath after all this...Christ, what a party.*
The Fly: *Singing quietly to himself* Should I stay or should I go now...Come on darling let me know...should I stay or should I go? Yeah, great song, that. *He vows to clean up the popcorn that still covered the floor like confetti from a ruined party in the morning and his eyes fall shut...he is asleep for what seems like a moment when he feels the bed shake a little and turns...a little earthquake maybe? He turns toward the tremor and blinks. A figure sits on the edge of his bed in the dark, crying. He sits up,*
The Fly: Hey...uhh, this bed is kind of -*He reaches over and turns on the light, his sleep addled brain shifts into a higher gear. It's her, minus about three pounds of hair. He leans towards her, and puts a warm hand on her back*
The Fly: Bluey? What's wrong? *She just keeps crying...her face buried in her hands.*
The Fly: Honey, what happened to your hair?
*She cries harder and he notices a pair of scissors on the ground...*
The Fly: Baby, look at me...no, come on, look at me..*She turns slowly, her eyes are red and swollen and her skin is chapped from crying for a long time. The Fly runs a hand through her hair, smiling a little.*
Bluephisto: I'm so stupid...so stupid.
The Fly: Nah, I think it's cute! I like your hair, really I do.
Bluephisto: No...*She turns away from him again, drawing in her breath in large gulps. This is something bigger than a haircut, his stomach sinks, and he takes her trembling body in his bare arms, rocking her back and forth gently.*
The Fly: Baby...you can tell me. *She rests a hot, tear-moist cheek on his shoulder and tries to stop hyperventillating. After a moment, she speaks in a small voice...*
Bluephisto: I am so stupid...I'm embarassed to say, but you're the only person I want to talk to right now. I'm so, so sorry I woke you up..*She is still breathing in hiccups of air* I just, I needed to see you. I don't know what to do. *He waited for her to continue, she sighed deeply and her whole body relaxed.* He slept with Bona. Again. *She starts to cry again and The Fly tenses*
The Fly: Mac? *She nods* Did you catch them? *She shakes her head*
Bluephisto: I heard Bono tell Larry, she was yelling and I...I was in the hallway. God, Fly, I'm so stupid. *The Fly looks at a baseball bat propped up against a wall*
The Fly: Excuse me sweetheart. I'll be right back. *He moves to stand and realizes he wore nothing to bed...later, he'd beat the crap out of that lying son of a bitch later.*
Bluephisto: Where are you going?
The Fly: It's okay baby, I'll get it later. Come here. *He pulls her into the bed and she lays down on top of the sheet that covers him. He brushes strands of hair from her flushed face as she speaks between breaths...She looks so broken, so fragile right now.*
Bluephisto: Sorry, Fly, I'm so sorry.
The Fly: Honey, it's not your fault. He can't help being an ass, it's genetic or something. He should have a telethon for his sorry ass. *She smiles a little* Even I thought he had really changed this time, don't feel dumb...
Bluephisto: No, not just about that. I mean, I feel so stupid for ever agreeing to be with both of you, you were right, it was a huge mistake...*She thinks for a moment and a large tear falls from her eye to the pillow* He probably thought that just because I agreed to that that I was some kind of...that I wasn't serious, or that I wouldn't mind. *Her eyes darken, even like this, even red, and tired, and full of grief they are the most beautiful thing he's ever seen. He brushes her hair with his hand.* What does Bona have? What is it about her?
The Fly: I don't know...whatever he sees in her, I don't.
Bluephisto: Thanks. *she looks just wrecked. Normally, if she laid on top of him in bed with only a sheet between her and his naked body, he would have been estatic, but she was falling apart right now.*
The Fly: Hey, sugar, do you want a drink or something? *she nods and leans back against the headboard. He moves and laughs when the sheet doesn't come with him* Hmmm, honey, can I have my sheet? I'm kind of commando under here. *She laughs a little and blushes, even through her tears.*
Bluephisto: It's okay, I can get my own drink. *She doesn't move, she just stares at him. He still has pillow creases on his lightly freckled cheek and his hair is wavy and tousled, warm in the lamplight. She smiles at him.* You made me laugh. I can't believe you made me laugh.
The Fly: As long as it's not at my hair, ...how is it?
Bluephisto: It's very sweet looking.
The Fly: Aww, crap. That means it looks like roadkill.
Bluephisto: No...really, you look great.
The Fly: So...where did your hair go?
Bluephisto: Oh, I chopped it off. I just felt like it.
The Fly: It really is cute, I like it. Mind you, I'm not picky when it comes to you. You could shave yourself bald and I'd think you were the hottest bald chick I've ever seen. *He leans forward and grabs a blanket from the foot of the bed, wrapping it around himself and standing up.*
The Fly: I'll get your drink, what do ya want?
Bluephisto: *Sniffling* Oh I don't know...whatever you're having.
*He comes back from the mini bar with two glasses of scotch, holding his blanket up with his elbows as he walks back. He laughs,*
The Fly: If this comes off, throw paper money, coins hurt.
*He makes it to the bed and she has finally stopped crying. She takes her scotch and sips it, coughing. The Fly leans forward and rubs her back.*
Bluephisto: It's...strong.
The Fly: Yeah, you get used to it.
*She leans against his chest, closing her eyes. He sips his drink happily.*
Bluephisto: Fly, I'm sorry. I was so stupid earlier...Not about Macphisto, just about...everything. I just feel so...tired, and useless. *She hid her face in her hands again*
The Fly: Awww, don't cover that gorgeous face, come on...*he pulled her hands towards him and she made a face*
Bluephisto: I'm hardly gorgeous, I've been a wreck, and...*The Fly leans forward and kisses her gently, stopping her words. She murmured and wrapped her arms around his neck, kissing him for the first time she can remember without restraint, without guilt. Her world shrinks to the feeling of his lips, the pressure of his mouth and she feels drunk suddenly, but vivid, and clear...simple. He's been here this whole time, and she never knew that it was like this. He lowers her into the bed, she feels his lips smile as he kisses her over and over, the sheet loosens.*
Bluephisto: Wait, Fly...wait. *He stops kissing her for a moment, breathing deeply. She strokes his bare arms and smiles.* I have a crazy idea...
The Fly: *His eyebrows raising, intrigued* What is it baby?
Bluephisto: I think you'll like it, but we can't do it here...can we get out of here? I mean, do you want to leave?
The Fly: You mean right now?
Bluephisto: Yes...I promise you'll like it. *She is beaming, teartracks still fresh on her face. He smiles and kisses her again.*
The Fly: Anything you want beautiful, anything.
Bluephisto: I'll be right back, just wait a minute. *She leaves and The Fly dresses quickly, no sooner does he pull his shirt over his head when she appears at the door in a blue dress*
The Fly: Well, mystery date...are you ready?
Bluephisto: Definitely.
*He puts an arm around her and they sneak out of the mansion together and to his bench-killing car. He hits a potted plant as he backs out, leaving it split open on the ground, the roots of flowers exhumed in the night air*
The Fly: Heh, heh...oops.
*They drive away, Bluephisto resting her head on his shoulder.*

*Macphisto had waited for almost an hour and his curiousity was turning into concern. He pulled a velvet robe on and looked into the hallway. It was empty. Where had she gone? He paced the halls for hours, without seeing of hearing her...His heart began to sink. First Larry dissapearing, now Bluephisto. He had a bad feeling about this, and when Bono came around the corner he almost tackled him.*
Macphisto: Have you seen Bluey?
Bono: What? Uhh, no actually not for hours...she's missing?
Macphisto: Yes, she was supposed to meet me four hours ago. It's not like her to do this. Can you sense her in the house?
Bono: No...she's not here.
*Macphisto begins to panic. He can hear Bona and Larry talking in their room nearby and knocks. Larry answers, Macphisto doesn't even say hello*
Larry: Oh, hi Mac...no I haven't. We were just getting ready to-
Macphisto: *Quickly* Bona, have you seen Bluey? She's been gone for hours.
Bona: No...
*He is already on his way to The Fly's room when Bono stops him.*
Bono: Mac, calm down. The Fly's car is gone...She's probably with him.
*Macphisto looks outside, the black convertable is indeed absent, only a broken urn spills over the brickwork*

*Macphisto begins to panic. He can hear Bona and Larry talking in their room nearby and knocks. Larry answers, Macphisto doesn't even say hello*
Larry: Oh, hi Mac...no I haven't. We were just getting ready to-
Macphisto: *Quickly* Bona, have you seen Bluey? She's been gone for hours.
Bona: No...

*MacPhisto rushes away and Larry shuts the door. He looks at Bona, puzzled.*
Bona: I wonder what happened.
Larry: I have no idea, but I've got a bad feeling about it.
Bona: That makes two of us.
Larry: *setting his bag down on the bed* Well, do you want to wait here until it's all figured out?
Bona: To settle my worry for Bluey, yeah.
Larry: *taking her hand* Let's go for a walk.
*He takes her out onto the roof and they sit near the edge and look out over MacPhisto's expansive grounds.*
Larry: So you stayed here for three-thousand years?
Bona: You bet.
Larry: *looking around* I don't blame you for staying with him...
Bona: I had my own money, my own property. I stayed with him because he was my boss and the sex was unbelievably mind blowing.
Larry: Bona, the last thing I need right now is more imagery.
Bona: I'm sorry, baby.
Larry: You could have supported yourself?
Bona: Easily. Are you going to be okay, Larry?
Larry: *sigh* I don't know. Eventually, I suppose I will be.
Bona: I know what you're going through. It's happened to me.
Larry: Honestly?
Bona: Yeah. When you're a temptress in hell it's nearly impossible to avoid it. But that's all over now. I want you to know that I'm here for you.
Larry: I just... I was completely helpless. I couldn't do anything. I couldn't fight, I couldn't break out, I couldn't stop him, no matter how much I screamed he kept going and I passed out. I had no control over it.
Bona: I know. But you're the dominant one when it comes to you and I.
Larry: Yeah...
Bona: I'm here to help you through this. I'll hold you if you need to be held, I'll take away the pain as much as I can. Don't feel you have to keep it together. If you need to fall apart, I'm here.
Larry: Thank you. I'm going to need that.
*Bona shivers in the night air and Larry pulls her into him, wrapping himself around her as best he can*
Bona: For someone who's just been turned into a devil you sure haven't become any less of a gentleman.
Larry: I still love you.
Bona: And I still love you.
*He nuzzles his face into her shoulder and neck and she feels a tear hit her shoulder.*
Larry: Why did it have to be me?! And why did it have to be like that?
Bona: Satan wants his revenge.
Larry: He wants to use me to---
Bona: To get Mackie and I back together, I know.
Larry: How'd you know?
Bona: Because he's done this before.
Larry: He has?
Bona: It's a long story, but yeah. He's done this before.
Larry: We'll get through it, I promise. *he kisses her temple* I promise.
Bona: We have the honeymoon to look forward to now...
Larry: Italy, we're on our way.
Bona: I can't wait. No interruptions.
Larry: At all. Just you and me.
Bona: *yawning* I love you, Lawrence.
Larry: I love you too.
*He plants another kiss on her neck and shoulder and burrows his face there again. She completely relaxes against him, falling asleep and settling into him and the warmth of his body. He falls asleep shortly after, leaving the newlyweds asleep on the roof under the sky. Hours later, Larry awakens to find Adam standing over them.*
Larry: Hi, Adam.
Adam: Bluey's back.

fr38214.jpg

fs62751.jpg

*The Fly and Bluephisto pull back into the driveway of the mansion hours later. The Fly stops his speeding car but too late to prevent smashing into a delicate wrought iron fence, denting it.*
The Fly: Oops. Oh well, *He leans over, putting the car in park with his knee as he does so, kissing Bluephisto jubulantly many times. She smiles, and wraps her arms around him and kisses him back, sinking against the passanger door...his eager hands work their way up her long skirt, but he leans back laughing.*
The Fly: Aww, baby...let's just do it here, come on, in the car! Sexy! *He giggles mischeviously, he is positively giddy, even for him.*
Bluephisto: Tempting...*She pulls him closer and he smiles and kisses her again, and again, hungrily, through a smile* But, I really just want to get my things and go, okay?
The Fly: Sure, sure. Can't blame me for trying...*He pulls back, looking down at her in the moonlight and grinning so widely his face hurts* God...you are so beautiful like this. I love you so much.
Bluephisto: *Smiling* You're not shabby yourself all dressed up like that.
The Fly: *Kisses her again and straightens up, jumps over the door and helps her out gallantly. They are both dressed very nicely, he is wearing his leather pants, a black dress shirt and a very soft black suit jacket, and she is wearing a long cream colored evening gown, her newly short hair framing her face loosely. He takes her hand as they walk to the door, he can feel her tense...He turns and slides his arms around her waist, pulling her into his chest and kissing her hair.*
The Fly: Baby, do you wanna wait in the car? I can get your stuff for you, you shouldn't have to deal with him. Especially not tonight. *He looked down at her*
Bluephisto: I don't know...No, I can do it. I'll just sneak in, grab my things and I'll be right back.
The Fly: You sure sugar?
Bluephisto: Yeah...I'm sure. It'll be fine.
The Fly: Whatever you want sweetheart.
*He kisses her one last time and smiles and opens the door quietly...They sneak up the red stairs like teenagers creeping in too late, holding hands. Adam appears in a doorway and walks towards him quickly.*
Adam: Bluey! We've been looking for you...is everything okay?
Bluephisto: Everything is fine. Just fine. You two talk, I'll be right back, okay? *She kisses the Fly again, and walks away quietly with a little smile on her face.
Adam: Where have you been?
The Fly: *Absolutely beaming* Out. We've been out. *He hugs Adam, squeezing the angel and spinning him around, laughing. Bono comes around the corner, curious.*
The Fly: Bono! *He hugs Bono and spins him around too.*
Bono: Fly...*Adam takes off to find Bona and Larry and let them know that she's back.*

*Bluephisto opens the door to her old room, carefully. It's empty and she sighs, relieved and walks to the closet. Her face falls and she looks at the ceiling to stop a fresh spring of tears. But takes a deep breath and plunges her hand into the closet, taking dresses from hangers*
Bluephisto: *Thinking* God, it all happened so fast. The water hadn't even dried on the bathroom floor, *She wandered over to it, hanging her toes in the pool that made a mirror over the smooth black marble.* I really, really thought he loved me. He was so... happy when he looked at me, it felt like he loved me. He touched me like he loved me, but he probably touched her like that too, he probably told her that she was the only woman for him. Can I blame him? He's been choosing her for three thousand years, why should he stop for me?
Macphisto: Bluey...
*She turned, Macphisto stood behind her in the bedroom in a black velvet robe. He sighed, visibly relieved and smiled and in one gracefull movement, crossed the room and gathered her to him, kissing her forehead.*
Macphisto: Darling, oh my darling. I was so worried! Where did you go? *She leans against him.* I was terrified that you had been taken again, I was just about to go down there looking for you! *She shakes in his arms and he realizes she's weeping against his jacket.* Darling? You weren't taken, were you? *She shakes her head no and he tightens his arms, gratefull she is back...He was frantic searching for her and he had just returned to dress before desending into Hell to look for her there.* I love you, I love you so much, you scared me. *To his surprise she shoves him back.*
Bluephisto: *Her face shining with tears* No you don't. *He steps to her slowly*
Macphisto: Bluey...what is wrong? You know I love you.
Bluephisto: Shut up. Just shut up. I know.
Macphisto: What? What happened?
Bluephisto: Don't lie to me! You know very well what happened, you were there.
*She begins to pulls dresses out of the closet again, and he stops her, shutting the closet door.*
Macphisto: I don't! What are you talking about? Why won't you let me -
Bluephisto: ASK BONA! *She rips open the closet door again, now just throwing clothes onto the bed*
Macphisto: What? Ask her what?
Bluephisto: *She stops and sobs into her hands... Her shoulders shake above the collar of her pale gown. Macphisto is confused, and frightened for her. Maybe she remembered everything and was starting to lose her mind from it all. He approached her very slowly, his blue eyes narrowed in worry. As soon as he touched her, she recoiled violently and ran to the door. He lunged and caught her bare, pale arm, almost as pale as her dress.*
Macphisto: Tell me at once! What's going on! Bluey!?
Bluephisto: Fine! Do you want to hear me say it!? Does it give you some kind of sick thrill to break my heart like this!!!? FINE! You slept with her!!!
Macphisto: What!? Bluey, that was a long time ago, we disscussed this...
Bluephisto: No! Don't lie to me damn it!
Macphisto: I'm not!
Bluephisto: I heard her! I heard her say that you and she...that...
Macphisto: *His eyes widening* What??
Bluephisto: *Yelling* That you were still sleeping together!!!!! *His jaw drops...this had to be a mistake, she continued to rage against him.* That's where you were today wasn't it!? You were having sex with her! You couldn't even wait until I was DEAD!!!?? It won't be that LONG!
Macphisto: *Barely above a whisper, his eyes watering from her cruelty* Bluey, I swear, I would never...
Bluephisto: *She stops crying at once.*No. No. I am not going to listen to this again. No.
Macphisto: But this time, I really -
Bluephisto: Exactly...THIS time. You never loved me. You were just using me to make her jealous!! *By now, Larry, Adam, and Bona are standing outside of the open door, shocked.
Bona: Oh my God...Bluey, no. I just said that because I was-
Bluephisto: SHUT UP! You're as much of a liar and a cheat as he is!!
Larry: Bluey, that's not even what she-!
Bluephisto: And YOU! You're the same as him! You're a devil, why should I believe any of you!?
Macphisto: *He grabs her by the wrists, forcing her to look at him.* Bluephisto! LISTEN TO ME!!!
*She glares daggers at him and to everyone's surprise, she grabs his collar and pulls him down to her, kissing him as passionately as anyone has ever seen. Macphisto's hands are instantly around her waist, pulling her into him. She deepens the kiss and his legs go weak, he reaches a trembling hand up to her face and strokes her cheek gently, and she breaks away from him. She looks up at his love sick, breathless face coldly, still glaring, the words delievered with the calcuated aim of a sniper's bullets to his heart.*
Bluephisto: *Slowly and clearly*You will never kiss me again.
*She sweeps past everyone, walking out and down the hall, leaving all her belongings where they landed on the floor of the bedroom. Bona, Larry and Adam are frozen, but Macphisto runs after her, catching her at the top of the stairs. He grabs her by the arm and pulls her to him by her waist, forcing her to look up into his terrified face*
Macphisto: Bluey, don't! Don't leave, you don't understand. I didn't sleep with her, I didn't! I haven't touched her since I almost lost you again, I NEVER WILL.
Bluephisto: Let me go! I hate you!
Macphisto: *Tightening his grip on her arms and shouting* No! STAY!
The Fly: *He rounds the corner quickly, followed by a dismayed Bono. His jaw sets when he sees Bluephisto grimace in Macphisto's grasp, and he shouts:* Get your hands off my WIFE! *Everyone freezes*
Macphisto: Wife? *Bluephisto can feel his hands grow cold on her arms. He looks at her, shocked beyond words...He can barely force the words out of his now paper-dry throat* Bluey? Is this ...true?
Bluephisto: Yes. We were just married. Let me go.
*He doesn't let her go...his hands will not accept it. He looks at her with frozen eyes...he sees now that her evening gown is an ivory wedding dress, and that she wears a gold ring on her finger. He is shaking from head to toe and cold.*
Macphisto: *Dully* Wife? *There is a moment of frosty silence...no one knows what to say.* How?
The Fly: We just drove to a little chapel. It was a small ceremony. *Macphisto is still looking at Bluephisto, he hasn't even blinked or swallowed, he is barely breathing at all. He looks desperate and unstable, and he is still clutching her arms. He could hurt her, he might hurt her. The Fly steps foreward, facing the utterly destoyed demon. He puts a hand with a new gold ring on Macphisto's shoulder.*
The Fly: Mac, let her go.
Macphisto: Bluey...you married him?
Bluephisto: Yes. I did.
*The Fly steps in front of his wife, trying to sheild her from a possible attack*
The Fly: I'm sorry Mac, but you don't deserve her...not after what you did. Not again, and you know it.
Adam: Mac...please. Just let her go.
*Macphisto doesn't want to hurt her, he just can't seem to make his fingers work. Bluey's eyes are filled with tears, she looks at The Fly, not knowing what to do. If Mac wanted to, he could snap her human body like a twig. He could easily kill The Fly too.*
Macphisto: *He leans his head against hers and whispers*Bluephisto...I..I love you. *Slowly, his fingers relax and fall from her, brushing down her arms...The places where they had been turn pink from his grasp and she steps away from him slowly.*
Bluephisto: I don't know what to believe from you anymore. I'm sorry. Goodbye everyone, goodbye.
*The Fly walks to her, caressing her reddened arms with his fingers and he takes her hand*
The Fly: *Softly in her ear* Come on baby, let's go home.
*She nods and lets him lead her out of the house. He slide an arm around her waist and closes the heavy door behind them. Macphisto sits on the top stair, reeling from the impact, he murmurs.*
Macphisto: She cut all her hair off...

*Bluey and The Fly get to his car and he holds her as she weeps, rubbing her back and kissing her face. He hates to see her like this and vows to make everything up to her, somehow.*
Bluephisto: I hate this place...
The Fly: I know sweetie. I know. *He tilts her face up to him and smiles down at her reassuringly.* But, we can leave. We can leave and go home...together. You've been through so much, baby. *He looks at her arms, frowning.* Honey, did he hurt you?
Bluephisto: No. Not badly, no...*She wipes her face with her hands and sighs. The Fly has taken his shades off, he is so handsome in the moonlight when he frowns down at her in concern. She brightens a little and kisses him.* I'll be fine. Are you alright?
The Fly: *Smiling again, his blue eyes crinkle* Baby, I am fantastic. I just got married to the most beautiful woman in the world. *She laughs. He can always make her laugh, no matter what* Did you know that I proposed to you forty five seconds after I met you? *He opens the door for her, bowing a little and smiling. She gathers her skirt and climbs in.*
Bluephisto: You are making that up. *He shuts the door and jumps in the driver's seat*
The Fly: No! Baby, I did really! I saw you and ran up and asked you right then. You said no...broke my HEART!
Bluephisto: You're kidding! *she smiles shyly as he starts the car and backs out.* I didn't just marry you right then?
The Fly: Yeah, I was confused about that too! I mean I'd marry me! If it was legal I would have done it a long time ago and you would have been outta luck!
Bluephisto: I would have stolen you away from yourself.
The Fly: I wouldn't have cheated on me!
Bluephisto: Not even with me?
*He grins, stopping the car for a moment to kiss her...*
The Fly: Well, maybe. But I never would have told me about it...*She is still laughing, despite her earlier gloom. She can't help it. The Fly rips his suit jacket off, putting his usual leather jacket back on...it still bears his name tag, saying "Hello, My Name is: The Fly!". He looks down and tilts his head.*
The Fly: Should I take this off? Or do you know my name well enough by now?
Bluephisto: I like it...leave it.
*He puts the car in gear again, smiling at her...he never imagined she would actually marry him.*
The Fly: So...baby, you wanna go home and do some consumating?
*She kisses him in reply, adoring the salt and warmth of his lips...her husband's lips. When she breaks the kiss, his eyebrows are raised and he moans...* Let's see how fast this car can get there.
*They drive off and Bluephisto tosses her bouquet out of the car, letting it fall in the middle of the road.*

[This message has been edited by blueeyes (edited 12-15-2001).]

*She sweeps past everyone, walking out and down the hall, leaving all her belongings where they landed on the floor of the bedroom. Bona, Larry and Adam are frozen.*

*Bona slowly turns to Larry, shocked, upset and angry.*
Bona: I don't believe it. She won't even listen to reason. Larry, if ever in the future we are here and we end up heading toward an argument, we should just drive home.
Larry: Bona--
Bona: At least there there's no risk of us destroying someone's life!
Bono: Bona, please remember she's still a little unstable--
Bona: A little?! She's a fuckin' psycho! She wouldn't even let me finish.
*She starts to cry and Larry wraps his arms around her. He whispers into her ear.*
Bona: Lars, let's go. We have a plane to catch.
Larry: Sure.
Adam: Don't you even want to try to resolve this?
Bona: *turning to Adam and speaking very deliberately* If she comes to her senses and wants to speak to me, fine. She can call me. *trying to control her anger* But until then I really don't give half a fuck.
Bono: Bona, why the intense reaction?
Bona: I'm sick of being at the center of this! I'm sick of being the reason Mackie's heart gets broken. I'm sick of being the reason people's lives get ruined.
Larry: This isn't your fault.
Bona: Yes it is! It's always been my fault.
Larry: *stepping up to her and running his hands down her arms* Bona, no.
*She sighs at his touch and starts to cry again, trembling in her husband's arms and Bono comes up and hugs her from behind. Larry regards him with suspicion at first, then loosens when Bona's grip on him tightens and her sobs increase. Bono wraps his wings around her and both men kiss her cheek once. This draws a laugh from Bona's lips and Larry lets her go.*
Larry: *to Bono* Keep an eye on her, I'm going to get our things. I'll be right back.
Bono: Sure.
*Larry walks away and Bono takes Bona into his arms, wrapping his arms and wings around her comfortintly as she weeps.*
Adam: Bono, you take care of that. I'm going to go see if I can reason with Bluey. She'll listen to me.
Bono: Thanks, Adam.
*Adam walks away, leaving Bona and Bono alone in the hallway, Bono holding a trembling and weeping Bona. He'd forgotten what it was like to hold her and he sighed. He whispered comfort into her ear and the sensation of her face buried into his shoulder and her arms around him led him to brush his lips across her cheek. He did little more than breathe her in and hold her until he became aware of Joshua.*
Joshua: Why is mummy crying?
Bono: Her friend won't listen to her.
Joshua: Why not?
Bono: Because she's upset.
Joshua: Will it be okay?
Bono: Somehow, Joshua. Somehow.
Joshua: Mummy said we're going now.
Bono: Yes. You're leaving.
Joshua: Are you coming with us?
Bono: No, Joshua. This trip is for your mummy and daddy.
Joshua: Will we talk again?
Bono: I'm your guardian, remember? Of course we will.
Joshua: Bono?
Bono: Yeah?
Joshua: I can't wait to meet you.
Bono: *tearing up* I can't wait to meet you either.
*Larry pulls Bona out of Bono's arms and wraps an arm around her waist. She leans on his shoulder and Bono starts to walk with them toward the door.*
Bono: So where are you going for the honeymoon?
Larry: Italy for part of the time, wherever else we decide to go after that.
Bono: I wish you well.
Bona: *in a quiet, tear shaken voice* Thank you.
*They reach the door and Bona pulls away from Larry and hugs Bono, planting a kiss on his cheek.*
Bona: Thank you for everything. I wouldn't be here without you.
Bono: Just doing my job. Have a good honeymoon.
Larry: We will.
Adam: Wait!!
*Bono turns in surprise*
Bono: I thought you went to talk to Bluey.
Adam: I couldn't go without saying goodbye to Mr and Mrs. Mullen...
*Bona and Larry laugh and Bona embraces Adam. He grins at her*
Bona: Good grief, that grin again.
Adam: Have a blast.
Bona: We will. Try to relax, please.
*Fishy peers out from behind Adam*
Fishy: We plan on it.
Larry: Take care of Mackie. We'll see you soon.
Bona: Bye!
*They climb onto Larry's Harley and speed away as everyone else sees them off. When they are gone, Adam turns to Fishy*
Adam: I'm sorry. I have one more thing to take care of then we can go. Okay?
Fishy: Sure. Just come get me when you're ready.
Adam: I will. *turning to Bono* You go take care of MacPhisto, I'll go see if I can reason with Bluey. I can't let this one go unresolved.
Bono: Consider it done.
*Bono heads inside and Adam walks away. Fishy heads back inside*

*Larry and Bona are speeding down the highway*
Larry: You said you had a place of your own?
Bona: Yeah, would you like to see it?
Larry: I would.
Bona: Okay. It's not as expansive as Mackie's place, but it's sufficient. Very private too.
Larry: Good.
*They arrive later at Bona's house. It's large, but compared to MacPhisto's house it looks like a matchbox. They settle their things and then head out to the airport to catch their plane. On the plane, Bona's head is resting on Larry's shoulder and Larry's cell phone rings.*
Larry: Hello?... Oh, hi, Bluey...

*Echo is quickly packing her things. This has just about been of the worst nights of her life. Not only was she walked out on by Edge, but she what she found out about Scottphisto...it's just too much. She needs to leave. NOW.*
*She looks over at Animatronic Edge, thinking about activating him. She decides to let him "sleep" a little longer. Leaning over her suitcase, she shoves everything inside, not caring to fold anything.*

VOICE: *From behind* Leaving so soon?
*Echo jumps. She turns to see...*
ECHO: Edge?
EDGE: Hey.
ECHO: *Wipes eyes* I thought you left.
EDGE: I did. I thought about it, and felt I couldn't just leave. I-...why are you crying?
ECHO: I've just had a rough night...
EDGE: What happened?
ECHO: Nothing. Doesn't matter now.
EDGE: Echo, what's wrong? Tell me.
ECHO: *Sob**Really trying to hold back the tears* It's just...Scottphisto...I...he...*Breaks down* Oh God...
EDGE: *He's not sure what to do. He feels he should comfort her, but isn't sure how. He hesitates.* I...
*He walks up to her and puts his arms around her. He sofly whispers in her ear* It's okay...It's alright.
*Echo buries her head in his chest, sobbing softly. She knows it'll be awkward after this moment, but she doesn't care.*
*Venus stands at the doorway. Her eyes filled with sadness. After watching the touching image of Echo in the arms of Edge, she walks off.*
*Venus heads to the roof, expecting to see Scottphisto. Instead, she only sees the stereo, finally silent. Something else lies near it. Getting closer, Venus can see what the object is. It's the Heart Rose Scottphisto found. She picks it up and sees that it is dead, its petals are brown and shriveled, its stem crumbling. A tear runs down her face.*

VENUS: *Softly* Oh, Scottphisto...
*She holds the dead plant close to her heart, fearful, for there is only one reason for a Heart Rose to die: someone's heart has turned away from the light. In a word, evil.*
*Venus turns to head inside, letting the rose fall to the ground. She wonders "What will the future hold? And will any of us survive it?"*

[This message has been edited by Scottphisto (edited 12-14-2001).]

Veranda, welcome to the fray! Please visit the Rants and Raves thread...that is where all will be explained and the readers of the story use that thread to comment on the story and ask questions about where it is going...

Here is the link...
http://forum.interference.com/u2feedback/Forum7/HTML/002747.html

ask your question in there and you will get more answers than you knew possible!

Welcome!

Fishy <><

------------------
It's fascinating to think that all around us there's an invisible world we can't even see. I'm speaking, of course, of the World of the Invisible Scary Skeletons.

[This message has been edited by FishNeedsABicycle (edited 12-15-2001).]

[This message has been edited by FishNeedsABicycle (edited 12-15-2001).]

*The Fly pulled up outside his palatial glass house, his black hair lurching foreward as he jammed on the brakes and yanked the keys from the ignition, his face hurt from smiling so damn much...this married life could be dangerous for his health if it was always like this. He looked over at her, Bluey was gazing up at the spectacular house, she turned to him smiling.*
Bluephisto: What is this?
The Fly: *He had forgotten that she had no actual memory of escaping here with him once before, he leaned towards her, wrapping one leather-clad arm around her and kissing her neck with his eager mouth.* This is it...Honey, we're home!
Bluephisto: This is your house!?
The Fly: No...this is your house. If you want, we can move.
*Her white face was smooth like a statue, monumentally beautiful in the moonlight. A tear rained on the marble of her cheek and she covered her eyes with her hands.*
The Fly: *Nervous* Baby! You don't like it? Like I said, we can ditch this place...I don't care! Gorgeous? What's wrong?
*She shook her head and laughed, throwing her arms around him and kissing his face. She could see her happy reflection twinned back to her in his oversized shades.*
Bluephisto: No! Fly! I'm happy...*She giggled and hugged him again, exhuberantly, and he tightened his arms around her, relieved.* I get to live HERE with YOU! *She buried her face in his shoulder, crying from happiness and relief, she had no idea she would have a happy ending. This was a sweet surprise and she felt grief slide off of her shoulders like an old coat. She was so used to being twisted by the pressure and tension of the mansion.*
The Fly: Awwww, baby. *Behind the shades, his eyes watered. As she clung to him, crying he smiled a little...he actually ended up rescuing her, this woman, this powerful being who had been the demise of millions of evil beings, who defied rescuing so many times, and it had very very little to do with charging into Hell.*
Bluephisto: I love you...so much. I don't know what I did to deserve you.
The Fly: Well, you were an angel for a few thousand years...that should'a earned me. *She laughed and kissed his neck...He closed his eyes under the glasses and melted, pretty sure he'd wake up any moment now. He kissed her neck back and leaned across her, opening the passenger door and hopping out.* Stay there babe! *He ran up the path and unlocked the front door, letting it swing wide open as he skipped back to the car and picked his bride up in his arms.*
Bluephisto: The car door is still open! Wait, just go back a bit! *He stepped back to the black convertable and she kicked the door shut expertly.* Okay...go on.
The Fly: Woman! You will be the death of me.Okay...here we go...*He stepped up the stairs, and with great ceremony and trumpet noises...carried his laughing wife across the threshold.* It's not binding unless you make the trumpet noises, sugar.
Bluephisto: Kiss me.
*The Fly smiles and his lips are on hers. She melted in her husband's leathery arms and he carried her up some more stairs, finding his way without his eyes, still kissing her. He entered his bedroom and laid her down on the bed, and straightened up to turn on a light, but she pulled him down with her.*
The Fly: Rrrrow! Baby!
Bluephisto: *Mischeviously* You have no idea...*He kissed her again and kicked his boots off, they landed beside her small white shoes on the floor. His leather jacket creaked as she pushed it from his shoulders, with trembling fingers he unzipped the back of her wedding dress...It landed in the same pile as his pants and black shirt, which was soon joined by his shades...His lips never left hers as they consumated their marriage, the kiss that started when he climbed into bed ended only when they both fell asleep, clutching each other as if to guard against being torn apart by some cruel spirit.*

Bluephisto: Good morning baby.
*The Fly opened his eyes...She was still here, he hadn't dreamed the whole thing. His lips were sore from kissing her so much last night, but he felt wonderful. He felt her arms wind around his neck and shoulders and he sighed, pressing against her...blissful.*
The Fly: Hey gorgeous...what's a fox like you doing in a bed like this?
Bluephisto: Well, it's my bed.
The Fly: Is it? 'Cause this is my bed too. We can share if you want, baby...*His leg brushed hers and that was all the provocation they needed...Hours later, the exhausted but beaming couple walked down the staircase of their house to the pathetic kitchen. The Fly poured two bowls of cereal and took her hand, leading her into the games room and sitting on the carpet. She laughed and lounged close to him.*
Bluephisto: Is this the dining room?
The Fly: Yup. I like it.
Bluephisto: Me too, comfortable.
*The glass walls made the house almost as bright as it was outside. Even from the middle of the large room, she could see the sun on the ocean at the foot of the cliff that the house was built on. They stayed there, on the floor for hours, talking, feeding each other captain crunch and laughing...She was so much more relaxed here, so happy. The Fly said he had to go get something and he would be right back. She wandered to the wall of windows facing the ocean and leaned against the glass, memories of the mansion trickling back to her in the silence. Maybe she had overreacted...No. She couldn't just let him keep hurting her like that. Still, her angellic nature was deeply ingrained and she worried about the man whose heart she broke. She looked around, her husband was still in some unknown part of the house. She picked up the phone and paused. She didn't know the number...she dialed a number that she did remember and Larry picked up.*
Bluephisto: Hi...Larry? Yeah, it's me. How are you? On a plane!? Wow, where are you going? I bet Italy is beautiful...*She heard Bona in the background and frowned involuntarily. This was a bad idea.* Look, I'm calling to say sorry to you for being so...crazy last night. I shouldn't have yelled at you. You've never been anything but nice to me. No I really am very sorry Larry. *She listened and repeated his question to her* How's Mac? I don't know, I'm not there anymore. I'm at The Fly's, I guess I live here now, we were married last night...*There is a silence from the phone and then a murmur of congratulations.* Oh thank you Larry...*Another murmur, a question.* Yes, he knows...Not very well, he didn't take it very well. I assumed you would have seen him before you left, you haven't? Oh. I was going to ask you...*She sat on a chair, rubbing her forehead with her free hand*. Adam was there? Oh, okay, good. It's silly, but I'm just feeling kind of concerned. I'm sure he's...yeah. I know. Anyway...do you have the number? I don't know it. Hmmm? Okay. No, that's okay. Bye Larry, thanks. Enjoy your honeymoon. *She hung up and The Fly hugged her from behind, startling her. He kissed her cheek.*
The Fly: You gettin sick of me kissing you all the time yet baby?
Bluephisto: No...silly.
The Fly: Good! Damn, you are beautiful in my shirt! *He indicated the black dress shirt she wore like a short dress* But you would look good in a paper bag, baby! Hey...*He gave her his rock star grin* That's kind of kinky...would you wear a paper bag? *She burst out laughing and nodded.* Yeah! Hey, who was that on the phone?
Bluephisto: I called Larry. I yelled at him for no reason last night, I wanted to say sorry.
The Fly: How is the little drummer boy?
Bluephisto: Good. They're going to Italy.
The Fly: Damn, now I have to take you somewhere don't I? *He laughs and presses her against the window, kissing her.*
Bluephisto: You did.
The Fly: You are soooooo good for my ego baby!
Bluephisto: I want to stay here with you. I don't want to go away just yet. Is that alright?
The Fly: Perfect! I know where everything is here! *He looked around...* Mostly. I mean if you asked me where the bathroom is, I could tell you right away, but the remote control is trickier...*She laughed again. resting her head against the sun filled window...she thought and her face became more serious.*
The Fly: What is it baby?
Bluephisto: This is stupid...I feel guilty for leaving like that last night. I'm sorry.
The Fly: Aww, honey. You are just too sweet for your own good...*He examined his wife's lovely face* You wanna call?
Bluephisto: Well...I don't know.
The Fly: You know...I was getting curious too. You know, just wondering if the place is still standing and all. *He kissed her again and took the phone with a sigh from the wall, dialing.* Let's see, and then we can both go back to bitching about what an ass he is, okay?
Bluephisto: Okay.
*He dialed, and she could hear the phone ring and ring and ring...After standing there for a minute he hung up.*
The Fly: No one's home...Or not answering.
*Bluephisto swallowed.*
Bluephisto: Larry said Adam was there...I bet everything's fine.
The Fly: Yeah. It'll be fine.
*There was a moment as the couple remembered how destroyed he was when they left...Bluephisto shook it off and kissed The Fly, taking his hands.*
Bluephisto: I love you. We just got married, let's not do this. I'm sick of worrying for now and I want to celebrate with my husband.
*He brightened.*
The Fly: I have just the thing...
*She laughed and started to pull him towards the bedroom and he cracked up, feigning horror*
The Fly: Honey...Again!? You just can't get enough of me can you? I'm afraid you've become addicted to my lovin'. You need some professional help woman!*She laughed and he took her down another hallway* I was afraid that as soon as we slept together you would just see me as a sex god and nothing else, and now...it's happened. Our marriage is a sham. *He pressed her against the wall, kissing her miraculous lips again, smiling.* I wanna show you something.
*He opened a door, and lead her into the recording studio. Bluephisto looked around at all the equipment and the mass of cords on the carpet as The Fly picked up a black guitar with an "I Feel Good" sticker on the bottom. He strummed a chord and she turned.*
The Fly: *Stepping up to a microphone*I'd like to dedicate this to my new wife...not my old one, the new one...just had to clarify.*She laughed and he began to strum the guitar, the sound was so much like him, warm and full. He began to sing and she walked towards him...her eyes tearing from the beauty of the song.*
The Fly Oh, oh my love,
Oh my darling, I've hungered for your touch
A long loney time.
And time goes by so slowly, and time can do so much
Are you still mine?
I need your love
I need your love
God speed your love to me...

*Her lips were on his before the last note had died...*

*Macphisto felt hollow. After she left, he sat on the stair, numb. Adam said something to him and he rose and just started walking, descending the stairs, allowing gravity to direct his hopeless step. He was nearly to the basement when a hand on his shoulder turned him around. Fishy looked up at him, her ever curious brown eyes trying to find some life in his.*
Fishy: Mac...Hey, you okay?
Macphisto: No.
*He turned and kept walking, he felt like he was made of granite, heavy, dark and cold. She hopped in front of him. The corrupt man was utterly broken, his blue eyes were dull and lost. She'd never seen him like this.*
Fishy: Hey..*She wished Bluey was here, she was better at this than she was*...you look like a wreck. What happened? *He just looked at the floor. Fishy had no idea what to do, how to make him talk. Any spark of impishness or heart in him was extinguished. All that was left was a shell, a glittering, passionless shell.* Mac...Mac...come on. Talk to me. Tell me. What happened?
*He shook his head. Fishy hugged him as a last resort and he wrapped his arms around her weakly. His skin was freezing cold to touch. She began to cry for him, and he straightened up and opened a door onto a long forgotten drawing room. It was small and red and very dusty. A phone sat on a table by a velvet couch. Fishy turned on the light. Macphisto lounged on the couch, silent.*
Fishy: Mac...you don't want to talk? *He didn't even look at her.* Okay, I'm going to go get Adam. *His voice stopped her*
Macphisto: I want to be alone. Tell Adam and everyone, even all the servants, everyone...just tell them to leave.
*He turned away and Fishy nodded. He locked the door after her. She had brought Adam back, but Macphisto would not answer the door. True to her word, she told all the servants to leave. They left, many of them taking expensive souveniers...but he would not have felt the theft had he known. Eventually, Adam and Fishy left, embarking on their journey. Bono kept vigil outside the door in the basement for days. He could feel that Macphisto was alive, he was in no physical danger, but he refused to speak. He locked himself in the room and shut off, not even answering the phone that rang from time to time on the small table. Bono heard a voice from the room one day...but it was not Macphisto. The Father had appeared to him,*
The Father: So...Macphisto. *Macphisto looked up but did not answer* How are you feeling?...That well?...I just wanted to come see how you are doing, you could use a little visit. *Macphisto looked away, bored.* So you see...I got it after all, what I tried to take from you that day you dared to rebel in the hallway. I only reached your rib cage last time with my clumsy fingers... But I have it now...your heart. I always win. Eventually.
Macphisto: What about Emily?
*The Father smirked and tapped cigar ash on the floor and motioned to dissapear, but turned back to the dull, desolate demon.*
The Father:*Without remorse* Oh. Her. I killed her. Love was great, but it...it just didn't match what I already had...pity.
*The Father was suddenly gone...and for the first time since Bluey left him, Bono heard Macphisto weeping.*

THE END

[This message has been edited by blueeyes (edited 12-15-2001).]

*A dark haired girl...VERY TIRED looking, walks into view.*
Director: Okay. So...they didn't like me showing the outtakes to you last time, I can accept that. That's why NO ONE IS GOING TO TELL THEM THIS TIME!!!!! WOoooOoo!
Roll 'em!
MPS OUTTAKES...PART ONE

1. Bluephisto: Lar, could you do this up in the back? *She handed him the diamonds and turned holding her hair off of her neck.*
Larry: Sure....*He stepped towards her and his mouth went dry. He could feel heat radidating from her bare shoulders not inches away from him. He dropped the necklace* I'm sorry...I can't do this.
Bluephisto: *She laughed and bent down, picking it up and tossing it back to him* It's okay Lar, diamonds are kind of tough that way. *She held her hair up again and looked at him over her shoulder. Larry slowly draped the chain around her neck and his fingers brushed her skin when he fumbled with the clasp. He dropped the necklace and swore, Bluey gasped and put a hand to her chest, blushing. They both freeze.*[/b]
Larry: Ehm, sorry.
Director: What's going on!? Keep going!
Bluephisto: He dropped it down the front of my dress...sorry. Um, I need to get it... out-
*The Fly bursts through the door, a huge smile on his face*
The Fly: You need a necklace removed from cleavage!?
*Bluephisto laughs.*
Macphisto: CUT!
Director: Hey, I say that.
Macphisto: It needed to be said.
Director: Cut...Fly, get off her!
The Fly: Wooooooooo! Ow! Mac!
Director: CUT!

2.*Scottphisto continues to throw things out of the refrigerator in a desperate attempt to find his sacred ketchup, uttering various obcenities under his breath as A. Edge blushes constantly*
*Finally, Macphisto's head chef, Andre, comes in, carrying a small wire whisk*
ANDRE: *In thick hungarian accent* What you doing here? You making mess of kitchen! I KEEELLL YOU! *He brandishes the whisk threateningly*
Director: CUT! Andre!!! What are you doing?
Andre: I keeeeeel him!
Director: But you're carrying a tiny little WHISK! That's not believable!
Scottphisto: Well, I kind of prefer the harmless whisk...it's more...artistic!
Andre: But I make merangue! Whisk is for fluffy merangue! I cannot make fluffy merangue with meat cleaver!
Director: I don't really care what you are making...just come out with an axe or a meat cleaver or something, okay?
Scottphisto: *Mimicking directors voice* Or a fuzzy bunny...
Andre: Okay, okay. I tell you before. I am chef. Not actor!
Director: I appriciate it Andre...Now just come out properly armed next time, and try to kill him okay? That's all I want.
Scottphisto: I still prefer the whisk.
Director: Cut.

3..*Scottphisto continues to throw things out of the refrigerator in a desperate attempt to find his sacred ketchup, uttering various obcenities under his breath as A. Edge blushes constantly*
*Finally, Macphisto's head chef, Andre, comes in, carrying a bazooka*[/b]
Andre: NOW YOU DIE LITTLE MAN!!!!
Scottphisto: *Screams and jumps into A. Edge's arms*
Director: CUT CUT CUT!!!!!! Andre, where did you get that!?
Andre: I get from kitchen.
Director: Okay, Andre. While the bazooka is very nice, it is not kitchen related.
Scottphisto: Or LEGAL!
Andre: But you want me to keeeeeeel little girly-man!
Scottphisto: Hey! I am NOT girly....Hold me tighter A.E....
Director: Andre...do it again and this time with something you use in kitchen.
Andre: But I use dis in kitchen all de time!
*There is a moment of disturbed silence*
Director: How about just stick to the meat cleaver okay?
Andre: Okay.
Director: TAKE THREE, PLACES!

4.Macphisto cursed quietly. Bluey would be sitting directly opposite Larry for the enitre meal, which according to his chefs, would be quite a long time. Fishy walked by and stopped to chat*
Fishy: Macphisto! What a lovely dining hall...WHOOPS!!!!!*Fishy skidded on her high heel past the demon. Macphisto reached out and caught her and she smacked into him, knocking him into the table, the tablecloth becomes caught under his arm and as he falls, pulled down by the klutzy Fishy, the entire table full of china and crystal is pulled off and crashes with an enormous racket to the floor. An elegant vase full of roses lands on top of them, dowsing Macphisto with cold water and leaves. He gasps.*
Fishy: Oh my GOD! Mac! I'm...I'm so sorry!
*Macphisto props himself up on an elbow, rubbing his head and looks at thousands of dollars of ruined china and finery. He grimaces and picks a bunch of leaves from his hair. The Fly snickers as Adam helps Fishy up and Macphisto climbs to his feet, looking down at his ruined suit*
Director: CUT!!!! Oh....Fishy.
Fishy: Sorry....

More to come!!!! Stay tuned Phistos!

*The Outtakes!*

1. *In the ballroom, the first guests are starting to arrive. By the bar stand two beings, one in a large pink dress and a tall crown. Her hair falls in red locks past her shoulders and she holds a wand. She speaks in a sweet voice to her companion.*
Glinda: Well, I just couldn't find a good gift for the happy couple! I'm at such a loss!
Random Fairy: Why don't you cast a spell for them?
Glinda: Fabulous idea! I have just the one.
*She starts chanting in a quiet voice, moving her wand in small motions*
Glinda: Fever and kisses, love and all passion within, Larry Mullen shall--- *She stops and doubles over with laughter.*
Director: CUT!!! Glinda, what is it?
Glinda: I'm sorry, this is just so fuckin' ridiculous...
*She walks off set*

2. *MacPhisto offered Bona his arm and she graciously took it. The doors swung open and in front of Bona stood an endless sea of faces as Mackie guided her into the ballroom. Larry stood at the front and she grinned upon seeing him in his tux... so handsome, she wondered why he didn't wear them more often. Larry looked out on his approaching bride and for a moment he couldn't catch his breath. His eyes widened and so did his grin the closer she got to him. He couldn't remember a time when he'd seen her more beautiful than she was. It was well worth the agony of not seeing her all night and all day thus far. Larry and Bona maintained intense eye contact her entire journey down the long aisle, already lost in each other and hopeful. The mid-afternoon sun shone in through glass windows and MacPhisto's thoughts run a mile a minute as he walked Bona down the aisle. Suddenly, MacPhisto steps on a flower pedal and slips.*
MacPhisto: FUCK!
*He falls with a magnificent crash to the floor, straight onto his arse. Bona reels back with laughter and Larry and Adam are laughing so hard they can barely stand.*
Director: CUT!!! Mac, are you alright?
MacPhisto: Fine, fine.
*He heads back to the back of the room mumbling as the scene is reset.*

3. MacPhisto: ...and with that, I wish Larry and Bona an obnoxiously blissful life together. *Mac leans down drunkenly and kisses Bona full on the lips in blissful merryment, and in a drunken moment, kisses Larry full on the lips as well. Larry throws his arms around a surprised MacPhisto and pulls him under the table. Bona stands in surprise and everyone on that side of the table keels over laughing.*
Director: CUT!!!!!!! Larry, you're supposed to push him away!! *Mac and Larry don't resurface yet and the cast laughs even harder* CUUUTTTTT!!!!! LARRY!!
*After a moment, the two men stand again, both grinning and re-buttoning their shirts.*
Larry: I'm sorry, it's just that he's a magnificent kisser!
MacPhisto: I'm sorry, Bona. I seem to have stolen your husband...

4. Adam: Mac.
Macphisto: What Adam? What horrible catastrophe has befallen all of us...again?
Adam: *Quietly* Mac, sit down.
Macphisto: This is a sitting down talk is it?
Adam: [/b]*Very very quietly, looking at the floor*[/b] I'm...afraid so. Sit down. *Macphisto sits on the edge of the large four poster bed, Adam sits in a chair opposite him. Adam's expression worries Macphisto. There is an inexplicably long pause, Adam seems to have forgotten his line. Mac decides to help him a bit.*
MacPhisto: Adam, what is it?
Adam: Mac, I'm in love with you.
*MacPhisto regards Adam with a shocked look and Adam starts to lean in toward Mac when Mac stands up quickly*
MacPhisto: That's not in the script, is it?
Director: CUT! Nice cover, Adam...
Adam: Sorry.

5. *Bona sighs and walks back into the reception, Mac still on her mind. She'd forgotten how seductive he was as a devil and she was ashamed to think that when he'd opened the door the first thing she wanted to do was push him inside and... she shook the thoughts from her mind and walked back into the ballroom. She's shocked and amused at what she sees: Larry's standing on the bar, guinness in one hand, bowtie barely hanging off his collar, shirt unbuttoned and he's belting out "dirty old town" at the top of his lungs. Bona keels over laughing and walks over to the bar, at the foot of where Larry's standing.*
Larry: *singing* I kissed my girl by the factory gates. Dirty old town...
*Like a crappy strip show, once Larry looks down and sees her, he gets down on his knees on the bar and leans in toward her, but she pulls away and someone hands her a 10 dollar bill. Bona proceeds to undo Larry's belt buckle and slip the bill down his pants. He's shocked at the action, but stands again and proceeds to remove his shirt first, tossing it to some screaming female in the back, then his belt buckle goes next as the directors and the crew are laughing, and as Larry stands shirtless and is starting to take off his pants, the director realizes Larry's not wearing underwear and yells*
Director: CUT!!!!!!!!!!!
Bona: *laughing* Dammit!!

6. *Bona sighs and walks back into the reception, Mac still on her mind. She'd forgotten how seductive he was as a devil and she was ashamed to think that when he'd opened the door the first thing she wanted to do was push him inside and... she shook the thoughts from her mind and walked back into the ballroom. She's shocked and amused at what she sees: Larry's standing on the bar, guinness in one hand, bowtie barely hanging off his collar, shirt unbuttoned and he's belting out "dirty old town" at the top of his lungs. Bona keels over laughing and walks over to the bar, at the foot of where Larry's standing.*
Larry: *singing* I kissed my girl by the factory gates. Dirty old town...
*Like a crappy strip show, once Larry looks down and sees her, he starts to lower himself to his knees and he loses his balance and slips, falling behind the bar while Bona keels over laughing.*
Director: Cut!!
Larry: *still singing* I heard a siren from the docks... I saw a train set the night on fire...
Director: Larry, let's take that again...

7. *There is an awkward moment of silence, then Bona speaks up*
Bona: Do you really think we'll ever fully let go?
MacPhisto: Maybe in a few years time... *He drags his cigar once more and blows smoke out, never taking his eyes off Bona's once. Bona shudders and Mac smiles*
Bona: That always drove me crazy.
MacPhisto: That's why I just did it.
*There is another moment of silence, and MacPhisto breaks it by leaning forward and planting his lips on hers, pushing her back onto the bed as he parts her lips with his tounge. She clings to him, returning the kiss with fervor and eagerness and after a moment, they part and regard each other, then dive back into the kiss, MacPhisto rolling on top of her. MacPhisto starts to push Bona's skirt up and she's reaching for his pants*
Director: CUT!!
MacPhisto: *blowing another stream of smoke out of his mouth* You never let me have any fun.
Director: I'm sorry, but we are filming a movie here.

8. *Bona, Bono, Adam, Bluey, Fishy and The Fly are sitting in Bona's room anxiously awaiting MacPhisto's return. MacPhisto enters the room, Larry closely behind. Bona's heart doubles its rate when she sees her husband. He's suddenly looking twice as good as he did when he'd left. His silver shirt is half open and she can't remember a time when he's looked this good. He walks up to her and suddenly she can't breathe and it takes every ounce of strength for her to keep from throwing her arms around him and pulling him onto her... Suddenly Bona stands and takes Larry's arm, pulling him into the bathroom and shutting the door. Giggling and then moaning can be heard from inside the bathroom*
Director: CUT!!!!! Somebody get them out of there...
*Bona and Larry come back out of the bathroom, and Larry puts his shirt back on.*
Director: Dammit, Bona! That was the 20th take!
Bona: Hey, he jumped on top of me last time.
Director: Both of you, stop. Can we just take a straight take for once, without one of you tackling the other for once?
*The rest of the cast bursts into laughter*
Bono: You'll never get these two to take a straight take, not with Larry looking like that...
Larry: See? I told you I was irresistable.
Director: Do you think he looks too good?...

Okay, that's the extent of my creative energies. Bluey, you can prolly think of more, better outtakes than me. Please, use scenes that I have if you feel so inspired.
biggrin.gif

*The Rest of the MPS outtakes*

1.The Fly was unexpectedly heavy to drag, unconscious people were always harder to handle than even partially conscious people. He shoved the leather clad body into a corner and shut and locked the door to the dressing room behind him. He bent down, unsteadily and removed The Fly's shades, examining them.*
Macphisto: *Sigh* You know Fly, I really hate to do this but... What can I say? I hate losing to you.
*The "angel" knelt beside the rock star's body, wrestling his leather clothes off...He undid The Fly's belt and the button on his leather pants and pulled. The Fly moved with the pants.*[/b]
Macphisto: Damn...*He tried again, with no success. He put a gold boot against The Fly and pulled at the pants again...no luck. Macphisto looks up at the camera* His pants are on too tight! I think I need some kind of shoe horn, but bigger...an ass horn maybe.
Director: CUT!...Ass horn? Please, don't explain...Someone get some Wd-40 for the pants please...do it again.

3.The Fly was unexpectedly heavy to drag, unconscious people were always harder to handle than even partially conscious people. He shoved the leather clad body into a corner and shut and locked the door to the dressing room behind him. He bent down, unsteadily and removed The Fly's shades, examining them.*
Macphisto: *Sigh* You know Fly, I really hate to do this but... What can I say? I hate losing to you.
*The "angel" knelt beside the rock star's body, wrestling his leather clothes off and his black shirt. The Fly woke up and screamed, backing away. Macphisto rolls his eyes.*[/b]
Macphisto: You are supposed to be unconscious.
The Fly: Your hands are FUCKING COLD!!!!!! JESUS!
Macphisto: There is nothing wrong with my hands. Now be unconscious so we can get this over with.
The Fly: No! Not until you warm those little icebergs up! Put on some mitts or something.
Director: CUT! YOU GUYS!!!! JESUS!
The Fly: Tell Frosty here to go warm up his hands before he fondles me again.
Macphisto: *Disgusted* I was NOT fondling you, you juvinille little...
The Fly: I mean I don't have a problem with it, but buy me DINNER first you brute!
Macphisto: You're going to feel my ice cold hands around your neck if you don't lay down and pretend to be unconscious!
The Fly: *Smirking* I bet I know a few women who have heard that from you before!
*The Fly is swiftly unconsious.*
Director: Okay, you two...stop horsing around and work.
*Macphisto pouts until Bluey comes up to him, laughing and kisses his cheek.*
Bluephisto: Your hands are fine darling.
*She glides away and he smiles*
Macphisto: I'm ready to work.

MG's outtakes
smile.gif
(sorry had to join in)

MG:*Walks up to Larry* Larry you know i'm going to love you forever.*starts to cry and snorts really loud*
Larry:BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...Did you snort your nose up your brain?
MG:*snarl* Shaddup button boy
Director: CUT!

MG:*walks up to Larry* Larry, you know i'm going to love you forever. *starts to cry*
Larry:*sighs* Thank you for coming.
MG:*Jumps on Larry and attacks him with kisses, ripping his shirt off*
Larry:*rips MG's shirt off and drags her into a closet*
Director:CUT CUT! Somebody get them out of there!

MG:*runs down the hallway in her socks, Joephisto looking on and falls on her arse* OUCH!!! ME ARSE!
Joephisto:HAHAHA, You ok?
Director:CUT!

MG:*runs down the hallway in her socks, Joephisto looking on as she nears the steps*
Joephisto:Cristy!!! The Stairs!!!!
MG:*falls down the stairs, ungracefully* Ouch! YEOUCH! That's going to leave a mark! ACK MY PANTS RIPPED!!!
Joephisto:Nice underwear, didn't know you liked Winnie the Pooh
MG:*blush*
Director:CUT! Somebody get this girl some pants!

*MG and Anphisto are at the bar*
MG:*sigh* Maybe I should just give up on men.
Anphisto: We'll find some guys, just cheer up and let's dance!
MG:*slips off bar stool and lands hard on her face* SHITE!
Anphisto:Are you OK???
MG:BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA...I Must look like an arse don't I?
Director:CUT!

------------------
The U2 revolution has been reinstated.

THE Larry Mullen Jr. Page
http://www.geocities.com/kiti_regia/index.html

Meeting Larry:
*MG shows Larry poster*
*Larry reads poster*
*Larry smiles and says "Thank you that's very nice of you"*
*Larry signs paper, shakes MG's hand*
*MG almost dies then sees tearaway pants and gets bad ideas*

OUTTAKES!!!

OUTTAKE 1
ECHO: Well, I'm ready. Let's...SCOTT!! Why aren't you dressed?
SCOTTPHISTO: Well, I figured why not wait. I learned this trick from Mac last week. In a puff of smoke, I will instantly be clothed and groomed!!
ECHO: Uh uh...
SCOTTPHISTO: No! Really!! Mac told me this would work! *STANDS, ARMS OUTSTRETCHED...CONCENTRATING* And...Gobbledygook! Let this Phisto be dressed in his best suit!! *PUFF OF SMOKE*
*CLEARS*
*Scottphisto is still dressed*
DIRECTOR: CUT!! Yer supposed to be NAKED!!!!
A.EDGE: *Falls over*
DIRECTOR: *Sigh* Echo! Get that tie off of Animatronic Edge! It?s supposed to go on his NECK!!! NOT THERE!!!

OUTTAKE 2
ECHO: Scott, I swear, if for whatever reason Animatronic Edge catches fire...
SCOTTPHISTO: Scram!
ECHO: Fine...*leaves*
SCOTTPHISTO: Hmph. Now then. Soooo...*to Animatronic Edge* How does this thing work?
*Animatronic Edge shrugs.*
SCOTTPHISTO: *Pushes a few buttons* Hmm...
*Suddenly, A.E. starts to short out. His arms flail, his body convulses.*
SCOTTPHISTO: Oh, shit...
*A.E. catches fire*
SCOTTPHISTO: OH SHIT!! *Grabs fire extinguisher and sprays A.E.* Damn damn damn!! Okay, this part, we can NEVER show Echo. Hey, TURN THOSE CAMERAS OFF!!
DIRECTOR: Can we get an auto mechanic over here?

OUTTAKE 3
ANDRE: *In thick hungarian accent* What you doing here? You making mess of kitchen!
SCOTTPHISTO: *startled, he rises, banging his head on the fridge door* OW! Oh, hey, maybe you can help?I'm looking for ketchup?
ANDRE: *Incredibly furious* KETCHUP?? YOU DEFILE THE WORK OF ANDRE WITH?.KETCHUP??? I KEEEELL YOU!!!! *raises meat cleaver*
SCOTTPHISTO: AAAH!!!!
*Both A. Edge and Scottphisto start to run, but Scottphisto slips on the floor and falls face first into the ground*
CAST AND CREW: *Laughs*
ANDRE: *In very English accent* I say, old chap, are you quite alright?
SCOTTPHISTO: OW. Is there anyone here who can re-set a broken horn?

OUTTAKE 4
*A. Edge gets up immediately, but has lost his kitten?his eyes well up with oil and his chin starts to quiver*
SCOTTPHISTO: Edge-Bot, what's wrong? Edge-Bo-?. *Realization* Oh man. Okay, we gotta find it. There's some beings here that would love to eat a pussy?
*A. Edge blushes big time*
*Pause*
DIRECTOR: *Whispers from off screen* Your line is "...cat"
SCOTTPHISTO: Heh...I know.
DIRECTOR: *Sigh* CUUUUUT!!

OUTTAKE 5
*Dinner Scene. Scottphisto is cutting his steak?.well, trying to anyway. His knife slips and the steak flies off his plate and onto Larry*
LARRY: Oh, FECK! There?s MEAT in me lap!
VARIOUS GUESTS: *Faint*
DIRECTOR: CUT!!

OUTTAKE 6
*During the laser-tag game, Animatronic Edge trips, falling head-first into a tree. He stands up, but his head has been shoved down below his shoulders!*
SCOTTPHISTO: HELP!! We?ve gotta get his head back up!!
*Inside his own body, A.E. blushes like feckin? crazy*
DIRECTOR: CUT! MECHANIC!!!

OUTTAKE 7
*On the roof, Echo walks toward Scottphisto.*
SCOTTPHISTO: No no. I?m in love with you.
ECHO: I?Scott?
SCOTTPHISTO: *Standing up* Since that night we- *Falls off roof* AAAAAHHH!!!!! *THUD!!* *Weakly* Ow.
ECHO: SCOTT!!
DIRECTOR: CUT!! Dammit, that?s the 12th time you?ve fallen of the damn roof! Can we try it again, but this time?DON?T STAND UP!!
SCOTTPHISTO: Ow. I?think something?s broken?.hello?
DIRECTOR: Okay, places people! We?re going again!
SCOTTPHISTO: I?d get in my place?if I COULD FEEL MY LEGS!!!! Somebody help? Echo? Fishy? Bona? Bluey? ANYONE? Ow. Hello?

------------------
ScottPhisto
The Man-Slut of PLEBA
Only $0.65 each!!!

Card carrying member of Echo's Boy Cleaning Service.

Scottphisto vending machines. Now everywhere inside the famous PLEBA Mansion, fullfilling all your Scottphisto needs!

"I'm not wearing any underwear! Now gimmie a cookie!!" -Unknown
Is this love? Or is it just rough sex with Michael Douglas?
EAT ME!! I'M A SPEACIALTY BREAD!!

Back
Top Bottom