Ahhh, it's FINALLY back! The MacPhisto Society!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
*They get halfway to Bona and Larry's room when Bona stops.*
Bona: I really should go to Mackie... he shouldn't be left alone.
Larry: Go then. If you need me...
Bona: I'll come get you.

*Larry gave her a kiss and walked back into their bedroom, flopping down on the bed and in his drunken state, fell asleep quickly.*

*She makes her way down the hall and knocks on MacPhisto's bedroom door. After a minute he answers, holding a martini in one hand and a cigar in the other. He leans against the doorframe, and Bona notices he's shaking*
MacPhisto: Bona...
Bona: Mackie, are you alright?
MacPhisto: No, I'm not fucking alright! The woman I love is out there dying and there's nothing I can do about it. Do you think I'd be fucking alright?!
Bona: I'm sorry, Mac. Stupid question. Can I come in?
MacPhisto: Sure.
*He moves into the room and sits on the bed. Bona sits next to him...*

*MacPhisto buries his head in his hands and Bona rubs his shoulders*
Bona: She's going to pull out of this, Mackie. I know she will.
MacPhisto: I honestly don't know what I'd do if she dies, Bona.
Bona: She's not going to die. Come here, babe.
*She moves back onto the bed and pulls him so he's leaning against her. She continues to rub his shoulders and temples and he relaxes a little*
Bona: Remember how this used to relax you?
MacPhisto: I do now. I'd almost forgotten.
*Bona takes the martini from his hand and puts it on the bedside table. She allows him to keep the cigar and he puffs on it.*
MacPhisto: *exhaling smoke* I hate the fact that I can't do anything for her...
Bona: Mackie, you just beat the shit out of Satan to get her out of Hell...
MacPhisto: I mean that I can't heal her like Adam can... just wave my hands over her or something and voila!! And you know what kills me?
Bona: *gently* No, Mackie... what?
MacPhisto: That no matter what Adam does to her, that cancer will still kill her. He won't be able to fix that. DAMN SCREWTAPE!!
*Bona rubs his neck and shoulders and he exhales, relaxing*
MacPhisto: Bona... you're going to be a fabulous mother.
Bona: Thank you. I'm looking forward to it.
MacPhisto: I'm sure... you always were the only one who could get me to relax in times like this...
Bona: Until Bluey came along.
MacPhisto: Everything I had was yours until she came along. She turned my world upside down.
Bona: I noticed, love. You've changed for the better since.
MacPhisto: Do you think so?
Bona: Yes. You're much more charming, even your step has a more jubilant air to it now, your face is brighter, more handsome...
MacPhisto: Oh, stop it.
Bona: Stop what?
MacPhisto: You flatter me too much.
Bona: Wow... I never thought I'd ever hear that sentence come out of your mouth... you telling me to stop complimenting you?
*MacPhisto takes another long drag on the cigar and exhales the smoke slowly. Bona flinches inside. The way he just did this was precisely the way that always drove her crazy. MacPhisto rested an arm on Bona's leg.*
Bona: No, seriously. That's what I'm talking about. Everything you do now is done with so much more joy and purpose.
MacPhisto: That's the thing, Bona. If she dies I'll just revert back to the way I was before I got involved with her: parties, basking in attention, three, four women at a time... but it all seems so hollow now. All that seems meaningless. And if I have to go back to that, I'll be miserable. I don't want it.
Bona: You are a completely different devil now. This is not the same demon I slept with for three millennia.
MacPhisto: She turned me upside down... I've been thinking. She doesn't have that much longer to live. I don't want to spend the rest of her life fighting with Fly over her. Maybe we could comprimise... I don't care how, I just don't want to make her miserable for the last few months of her life. Even if she'd rather choose...
Bona: But what if she chooses him?
MacPhisto: If that's what makes her happy for the rest of her life, then I'd rather have that.
Bona: I'm amazed at you, Mackie. Your new heart is incredible.
MacPhisto: I remind you a bit of Larry, now, yes?
Bona: Yes, that doesn't make it any easier for me to let you go...
MacPhisto: You still love me.
Bona: Of course. A three thousand year past and you expect me to let you go within a few months? That's more than a little unrealistic.
MacPhisto: Not that I blame you... *He sits up and turns around to face her.* To be quite honest I've been having similar issues.
Bona: I've noticed. As long as we know where our loyalties lie...
MacPhisto: Where are yours?
Bona: With my husband. Mackie, I love you, but I close my eyes and all I see is Larry...
MacPhisto: I know. You belong with him. *he sighs and looks off* Bluey...
*There is an awkward moment of silence, then Bona speaks up*
Bona: Do you really think we'll ever fully let go?
MacPhisto: Maybe in a few years time... *He drags his cigar once more and blows smoke out, never taking his eyes off Bona's once. Bona shudders and Mac smiles*
Bona: That always drove me crazy.
MacPhisto: That's why I just did it.
*There is another moment of silence, and MacPhisto breaks it by leaning forward and planting his lips on hers, pushing her back onto the bed as he parts her lips with his tounge. She clings to him, returning the kiss with fervor and eagerness and after a moment, they part.*
Bona: We shouldn't do this.
MacPhisto: No, we shouldn't.
Bona: I think that's my cue to leave.
MacPhisto: *getting up off the bed* I think that's a good idea.
Bona: You're going to be okay now?
MacPhisto: As long as she survives I'll be fine.
Bona: Good. *Bona took a paranoid glance over at MacPhisto's doors and bedroom windows: all tightly drawn shut. Good, no chance of anyone seeing what just happened. Though the sooner she got out of there the better.*
MacPhisto: Thank you for checking on me, love.
Bona: I just wanted to be sure you're okay.
*They stand in awkward silence for a moment, and MacPhisto embraces Bona as a thank you, and stares down into her eyes. She breaks away after a moment*
Bona: I need to leave now.
MacPhisto: Yes, please do before I do something stupid again.
Bona: Thanks, Mackie.
MacPhisto: Thank you.
*Bona quickly leaves the room, and MacPhisto stands there and heaves a sigh of relief that Bona'd left when she did.*

*Bona enters her and Larry's bedroom, and he stands with a towel wrapped around his waist, water still dripping down his chest, stomach and shoulders from the shower. She walks up to him from behind and wraps her arms around his waist, kissing his shoulders.*

Larry: Hi.
Bona: Hi, love.
Larry: Any news on Bluey yet?
Bona: No, but I'm tired. I think I'm going to sleep a while...
Larry: I was just headed that way. I had a nap right when you left but it didn't last long.
*Bona takes her dress off and throws on one of Larry's old t-shirts and climbs into bed. He follows behind her closely. Larry holds his bride closely to him and they fall asleep curled up together, sleeping peacefully until a knock at the door awakens them both.*

*AnPhisto is crying outside in the garden, still wondering why did EBono said something like that on the microphone. What was that he wanted from her? Why doesn't he understand that it hurts her to love him? She had a lot of confussion on her head and she was beginning to feel tired. She almost faints but someone catches her and saves her from hitting the ground*

AnPhisto: *turning to give thanks* Thank... Joe! How good to see you! *gives him a huge hug*
JoePhisto: *kissing her hand* Same here. Are you alright, An? You were just going to fall down.
AnPhisto: I'm Fine. I'm fine. I just got a little dizzy with all the alcohol I've been drinking. That's all.
JoePhisto: Positive? This doesn't have to do with breaking up with EBono, right?
AnPhisto: Of course not. I've been feeling better without his company. Believe it or not.
JoePhisto: I really hope so. But may I say you look stunning with that silver dress? You're simply beautiful.
AnPhisto: And U2, Joseph.
JoePhisto: I look beautiful? *snicker*
AnPhisto: *laughs* No! I mean you look fantastic and gorgeous with that navy blue suit. Although you always look great.
JoePhisto: *blushes*
AnPhisto: Don't be so shy, darling. You really are a handsome guy.
JoePhisto: A "single" Handsome guy, AnPhisto. Remember that.
AnPhisto: But only because you want. There's a lot of women who would be delighted to have someone like you as a lover.
JoePhisto: *reluctant* Well I still haven't met any of those. And I find it very difficult.
AnPhisto: Remember what I told you on the phone?
JoePhisto: About someone who'll *in a sarcastic tone* fullfil my deepest desires and dreams?
AnPhisto: Yes. And I want you to meet that lovely girl. Listen : *grabs him by the hand and walks him to the bar, passing by the drawing room where almost everyone is gathering since U2 started to play* You wait a minute. I'll go find her to get you introduced, Ok?
JoePhisto: So that was the favor you needed?
AnPhisto: *grinning*/ Indeed. A favor for you. Stay here. I'll be right back *kisses him on both cheeks and heads to the terrace, where Mullen-Girl was still by herself*

AnPhisto: How are you feeling, Cristy?
MG: Oh, An it's you! I guess I little bit better.
AnPhisto: It seems like ordering your thoughts has helped.
MG: Absolutely. But changing subject: Any luck with finding any "decent specimens"? *snicker*
AnPhisto: Sort of. A good friend of mine just arrived to the reception and I believe he needs some company.
MG: *giggling* And by that you mean...?
AnPhisto: I mean that I want to introduce you both. I'm pretty sure you're going to make an instant click.
MG: I'm not sure, An. I don't want any compromises right now.
AnPhisto: You are not going to compromise with anybody.You're just going to meet and if you get along, you could hang out together the rest of the party.
MG: So how is he?
AnPhisto: Oh! he's drop dead gorgeous and...
MG: *laughing* No! I meant if is he strong , friendly, outgoing you know...
AnPhisto: Well he's very strong, intelligent, judgemental truthful but also very shy. He blushes almost about everything.
MG: No way! If he's so shy maybe I'll scare him or something.
AnPhisto: I don't think so. There is something that tells me you are going to get along almost instantly.
MG: You really think so, An?
AnPhisto: *leading her to the bar* Yes. I bet you will
MG: What's his name?
AnPhisto: Joe. JosephPhisto.
MG: *walking thru the threshold* So where is he?
AnPhisto: *pointing at his direction* Over there. The one with the navy blue suit.
*Mullen-Girl freezes*
AnPhisto: Wha'ts wrong, Cristy?
MG: he looks so much like... like...
AnPhisto: Larry? *MG nods* Yes. I've seen that. Doesn't he look handsome with that goatee? Too bad I don't really like blondes.
MG: He sure does. He looks like Larry back to the POP era.
AnPhisto: *nods* Did you knew Joseph is one of Larry's ancesters?
MG: *in awe* Really? How old is he?
AnPhisto: Joe is almost as old as Mackie. He has been a devil for thousands of years.
MG: WOW
AnPhisto: I know. That's why I respect him so very much. He has teached me and showed me like no one else. He's really something worth loving. Too bad he's so antisocial. He'd rather read a fat arythmetical book than socialize with women.
MG: So why do you think we can get along?
AnPhisto: I just know it. So: Do you still want to meet him or not?
MG: Yeah. Why not? What can I lose?

*AnPhisto smiles and her and MG approach JoePhisto*

AnPhisto: Joe, I want you to meet Cristy. Cristy this is JosephPhisto.
*both shake hands and introduce themselves*
JoePhisto: Would you like to take a seat, Cristy?
MG: Yes. Thank you very much. *takes a seat by his side* Aren't you joining with us?
AnPhisto: Actually, I'd like to sleep for a while. I feel really tired and I need some resting. But go ahead and have a good time. I'll see you later *kisses them both*
JoePhisto: *slightly worried* Are you sure, An?
*AnPhisto just waves goodbye and walks away*

JoePhisto: So...
Cristy: So...

M696911.jpg

biggrin.gif

*Bono was just checking on the separated wedding party, when he sensed Adam panic. Bono freezes in the hallway, shocked at what he learns, he starts to rush to Adam where he watches over Bluey, and stops as Adam tells him that there is no use. After he shakes his surprise off, Bono calls everyone into Macphisto's office where The Fly and Fishy waited anxiously. Only when everyone was together, did Bono begin with difficultly*
Bono: I brought you together because this might be easier to hear this with everyone else around, and I don't want to have to repeat this, it's hard to explain. *He sighed, running a hand through his long hair* Bluey was almost gone when we got her, we didn't expect her to survive. It would have been a miracle if nothing had gone wrong...
Macphisto: *whispering* No. God, no.
*Macphisto wavers and leans against the mantle, his knees are suddenly weak. The Fly buries his head in his hands, doubling over in pain on the sofa. They are both thinking the same sentance...Bluey's dead. She's dead. This can't be happening.
*Bono senses their instant crippling grief and rushes to correct himself*
Bono: NO! Guys! No, she's alive. She's alive, first of all. *Both men straighten up rapidly, their eyes red and raining.*
Macphisto: *carefully, he gestures out to Bono with a shaking hand, holding a cigar*Wait...Bono...she's alive?
Bono: Yes, yes. Sorry to confuse you... She's alive, she's talking, she's even been walking around.
The Fly: *Quietly* Holy fucking shit Bono. You scared the crap out of me.
Bono: Sorry. I'm really sorry.
The Fly: She's alive?
Bono: Yes. Alive. She's out of immediate physical danger. *There is a palpable release of tension in the room. Bona cries and even Larry wipes away a couple of tears furtively, Fishy hugs The Fly as he is replacing a folded piece of paper in his pocket, and Macphisto covers his face with his hands and collapses into the couch beside The Fly.* Wait, wait, everyone there's more. *The seriousness of his voice holds everyone's attention*
Macphisto: Her illness, have you found a way to ...?
Bono: *Sadly* No. We turned her back into a human, and that may slow it down a little, but we tried for hours, we can't cure it. I'm sorry.*Macphisto's face drops and he nods slowly, pushing black hair back with his hand*
The Fly: When can we see her?
Bono: That's the thing. There was an unexpected complication. *The Fly and Macphisto look up at the same time, Bono can see muscles in Macphisto's face contract as he clenches his jaw.*
Macphisto: *Grimly*What is it?
Bono: Well, we shouldn't be surprised considering all she's been through that there would be some sort of psychological stress...*Bono paused, still getting thoughts from Adam*
The Fly: Spit it out!
Bono: She's an amnesiac. She doesn't remember anything.
*Silence fills the room*
Macphisto: What do you mean by "anything"?
Bono: She doesn't know who she is, she can't remember anything about her past, she doesn't know this house, she doesn't even know Adam...and she can't remember any of you.
The Fly:*Softly* Christ,...poor baby.
Macphisto: She doesn't remember us at all?
Bono: No. She has no idea who we are.
*Everyone stares at the floor*
The Fly: Well, when is she gonna, you know, snap out of it? She's going to, right?
Bono: We don't know...Look, she's sleeping again right now. Adam thinks we should all... meet her as soon as possible, one of us might help her remember things, but it would be too overwhelming to have everyone in at once. We have to go slowly here, one or maybe two at a time. When you see her, be very calm and try not to upset her at all, she's really fragile right now. Adam thinks Bona and Larry should go first, together. *Larry nods* Next, myself, then Fishy, then Fly and then Macphisto.
Macphisto: Why do I have to wait?
Bono: You're the *He searches for the right words* hardest to explain.
Macphisto: Ah...I see. *He turns away, upset*
Bono: Bona and Larry, if you want to go to her room now and talk to Adam, I'll show you where she is.
The Fly: Can I come, just to talk to Adam?
Bono: The fewer people around the better. *Bona and Larry and Bono leave the room, Bono finishes talking as he shuts the office door on Mac, The Fly and Fishy* I'll come back to let you know when you can visit, and remember, we're very lucky she made it at all. *He shuts the door*

*Bluey opened her eyes. She was in a bed under heavy red and gold blankets. The large room was lit very dimly. She felt...strange, and her muscles moved with a strange elasticity, as if they were brand new. She pushed the blankets aside and planted two small white feet on the ground and began to explore the room. A movement caught her eye, she turned quickly...A very pale dark haired girl with large eyes stared back, the girl moved when she moved. It was a mirror...she walked to the mirror examining herself. Her skin was ivory and pink, and she was wearing a lilac colored slip of a nightgown, and a huge sapphire ring on her left hand. Her body hurt all over, and she felt weak. The door opened and an angel entered. She gasped and stepped back in surprise.*
Adam: Bluey! You're up!? *Bluephisto just backed away from him with wide eyes. Adam frowned...she was obviously traumatized by her last brush with Screwtape. He approached her calmly* Bluey...it's okay. You're back now, Mac and The Fly and Fishy brought you home. It's alright. *She still looked confused and hid behind one of the posts of the bed*
Bluephisto: Who are you? *Adam froze...staring at her.*
Adam: You don't know who I am?
Bluephisto: You're an angel! *Adam looked at his wings, which she was staring at through a curtain of her black hair*
Adam: *Gently* Yes, I am an angel. You don't remember that I'm an angel?
*She shook her head*
Bluephisto: Am I dead?
Adam: No. No. You're alive, you had quite a shock. Bluey, what do you remember?
Bluephisto: Remember?
Adam: *Inwardly horrified* Alright, it's okay...I'm just going to ask you a few things, okay? *She nodded* What's the last thing you remember?
Bluephisto: *She thinks, but shakes her head* I...I couldn't say, sorry.
Adam: Do you know where you are?
Bluephisto: No.
Adam: Do you know who I am?
Bluephisto: No.
Adam: *swallowing hard* Do you know who you are?
Bluephisto: *Quietly* No.
Adam: I never expected this...*He sits down on a couch, shocked. Bluephisto was an amnesiac, she remembered nothing. How was he going to explain her situation to her without panicking her?*
Bluephisto: *Looking at her left hand* Am I married?
Adam: Not yet. *She furrowed her lovely brow and sat on the bed again. It was a shock to see an angel before her, but he was so calm and sweet that she trusted him.*
Bluephisto: What is your name?
Adam: My name is Adam.
Bluephisto: How do you know me?
Adam: We've been friends for a long time.
Bluephisto: I'm friends with an angel? *Adam grimaced...if she was shocked at who she was friends with, how was he going to tell her who she was in love with?*
Adam: You should know, that this is an unusual house. There are all sorts of beings here.
Bluephisto: Do I live here?
Adam: Not quite, well, not for good, not for sure. It's up in the air.
Bluephisto: My name is Bluey?
Adam: *Sadly* Yes. Your name is Bluephisto, we call you Bluey for short.
Bluephisto: Who is we?
Adam: Your friends...Bona, Fishy, Bono, Larry, The Fly, Macphisto...*She stares at him blankly* you don't know those names?
Bluephisto: No...I don't...*She moves to lie down for a second and places a hand on her chest* I hurt...
Adam: Badly?
Bluephisto: Just aching, it's not bad...but what is this weakness? I feel all...strange. What happened to me, Adam?
Adam: You were in a fight.
Bluephisto: With who?
Adam: Screwtape...do you remember that name? *She frowned but still shook her head*
Bluephisto: Who is he...she?
Adam: He...Bluey, I think you should rest before we get into that.
Bluephisto: Why? What happened?
Adam: You were in a fight, you were beaten very badly. You were shot in the chest. You don't remember?
Bluephisto: Shot!? *she looks down at herself* I don't look shot.
Adam: *covering her with the heavy satin blankets again* You've recovered. Bono, who is another angel, and I helped you.
Bluephisto: *She speaks through a yawn* Thank you...Wow. I can't believe I don't remember.
Adam: It's okay. It's perfectly fine, don't feel pressured, just try to get some rest and it might all come back to you.
Bluephisto: I do feel tired...really very tired..*She leans back on the pillows and is almost instantly asleep*

[This message has been edited by blueeyes (edited 12-08-2001).]

*Bona, Larry, and Bono left the room, leaving Fishy, Fly and Macphisto leaning back, emotionally exhausted in a row on the dark green leather couch.*
Fishy: Wow, I'm just glad she's okay...
The Fly: You can say that again. Damn, I just about passed out there.
Fishy: You're okay?
The Fly: Yeah sweetie I'm fine. Wow...I can't wait to see her.
Macphisto: *Leaning back in the couch, smoking*That makes two of us.
Fishy: Three of us...
The Fly: *Gestures towards Macphisto* Hey, Mac...gimme one of those.
Macphisto: What?
The Fly: A cigar...gimme one...come on! Ah, fine I'll get it myself.*Macphisto scowls at him, and The Fly sighs and leans over, taking a cigar out of Macphisto's inside jacket pocket. Macphisto grimaces and grabs The Fly by the jacket, accidently pulling him into his lap. The Fly smiles up at Macphisto and winks*
The Fly:*Sarcastic* Gee, Mac, I'd love to fool around, but I'm seeing someone.
Macphisto: *Shoving him away, trying not to laugh. He would normally have belted the rock star, but he was so relieved...* Get off of me you moron.
The Fly: *Sitting back in the couch, fishing out his lighter*You sure know how to sweep a guy off his feet!
Fishy: Mac, can I have one?
Macphisto: Certainly my dear. *He gives her one and The Fly lights it for her. The two demons and the rock star sit on the couch, smoking cubans*
Fishy: I wonder what she'll be like.
*Macphisto and The Fly sigh*
Fishy: It'll be just like meeting for the first time, again.
Macphisto: I hadn't thought about it like that...*His mind races, and he almost drops his cigar as he realizes what this means for him.* It's like starting over, with a clean slate...All the mistakes I made, all the stupid mistakes are gone in her eyes. It's a second chance.Excuse me, Fly, Fishy...*He stands as nonchalantly as he can and hurries off to change out of the bloodstained suit he hadn't bothered to change out of before. He is meeting the love of his life in a little while, Macphisto wants to look the best he can*
Fishy: Where'd he run off to?
The Fly: Who knows...Probably to go look at himself in his shoes or some shit like that. I don't care.
Fishy: You did run back and save him...you must like him a little.
The Fly: *The macho exterior is now on, full force* Yeah, I thought of letting Satan just beat his ass into a glittery pulp like that liberace-wanna-be deserves, but then...*He shrungs*...you know...he throws the best parties. If I let him croak, I'd have to start throwing these things and frankly, it looks like a big pain in the ass.
Fishy: So you saved Macphisto so you don't have to host a party?
The Fly: Yeah baby...makes sense don't it?
Fishy: *Laughing* Whatever... I wonder what it's like to lose your memory.
The Fly: Must be confusing as all Hell...*He sits foreward, an idea brewing in his brain*..yeah, must be a real bitch to forget everything, poor baby. *He stands, smiling under the glasses* Catch ya later Fishy, I gotta go get something together.
Fishy: see you Fly
The Fly: Yeah...see ya babe.
*Fishy laughs to herself after the men are gone...She can see how Bluey had such a hard time deciding between them. It was strange how similar the two men were in some respects.*

Originally posted by Blueeyes: *Bona and Larry and Bono leave the room, Bono finishes talking as he shuts the office door on Mac, The Fly and Fishy* I'll come back to let you know when you can visit, and remember, we're very lucky she made it at all. *He shuts the door*

*Bona wraps an arm around Larry's waist and he puts his arm around her shoulder. Bono leads a few steps ahead*
Bona: This is unbelievable.
Larry: I can't imagine... *he trails off*
Bono: Here we are.
*He knocks on a door to a room and Adam answers slowly.*
Adam: Hi. Come on in.
*They enter and Bluey is sitting on the bed, looking at them with bewilderment.*
Adam: Bluey, I want you to meet some people.
*Bluey's eyes fall on Larry and her eyes widen. Larry smiles at this and Bluey rises, making her way toward him. He extends his hand.*
Larry: Hi, Bluey. I'm Larry Mullen Jr.
Bluey: Larry...
Larry: *gestures to Bona* And this is my wife, Bona.
Bluey: *A tone of light disappointment in her voice* You're married?
Larry: Earlier today, actually.
Bluey: Congratulations... *She turns to Bona.* Bona?
Bona: Yes, Bluey. How are you feeling?
Bluey: I'm a little weak... but I'm okay.
Bona: I'm glad you're feeling better...
Bluey: You just got married?
Bona: You were the maid of honor.
Bluey: I was? I'm sorry that I don't remember... was it a big wedding?
Bona: Yes... we had almost a thousand guests.
Bluey: A thousand? You must be awfully important to have that many people...
Bona: Well Larry's a rock star, actually. He's a drummer.
Bluey: A drummer? Yeah I guess he does have the build for it. What band?
Larry: *laughing* U2.
Bluey: U2... sounds familiar.
Larry: At least something does.
Bluey: So you're my friends?
Bona: Yes we are.
Bluey: How close were we?
Bona: Very close.
Bluey: I'm so sorry...
Bona: Oh, Bluey... Honey it's not your fault. It's like starting over.
Bluey: Was I a good friend?
Bona: You saved all of our lives, Bluey... Larry, me and my baby.
Bluey: Your baby? You're pregnant?
Bona: Yes.
Bluey: Wow... that's great.
Adam: Bluey, you should meet Bono. He's an archangel, like me.
Bluey: Another angel?
Adam: *nods, and gestures to Bono, who has been standing in the corner.* This is Bono. He was helping me save you.
Bono: Hi, Bluey.
Bluey: You saved me?
Bono: We tried...
Bluey: But I don't remember anything.
Bono: *sadly* I'm sorry... we tried everything...
*Bono, Larry and Bona and Adam sat with Bluey for some time telling her basic details and trying to help her remember at least something...*

*Bluey sits, listening to Bona and Larry telling her how they all met. Bona is very pretty with blond curls and grey green eyes, Bluey wonders how close they really were, maybe they were like sisters. She can't remember at all. For the time being, her world has shrunk down to the mahogany panelled bedroom, and the words that these kind strangers lay out for her.*
Bona: You and I picked out my wedding dress together, we shopped for hours and hours and stopped for lunch in that nice little italian restuarant. You really loved the flowers they had inside, they were kind of a...what word did you use? Umm, amber. You really liked them.
Bluephisto: What else did I like?
Bona: *What a sad question, she struggled not to cry* Oh...you liked so many things *She hated using the past tense so often about her friend...it was as though she had died*
Bono: You love taking baths.
Bluephisto: I do?
Bono: Yes. It's how you relax. *She looked at the angel smiling at her from the corner and blushed...this place was packed with good looking guys, but the long haired angel was embarassingly handsome. Bono sensed her thoughts and blushed too, he never would have imagined Bluey would think of him like that. He was used to her being so in charge and clear headed, it was strange to see her when she wasn't in control*
Bluephisto: Am I engaged to anyone? *She regards her gorgeous ring curiously. No one knows what to say.*
Larry: You'll have to talk to Mac about that.
Bluephisto: Mac? *Everyone's jaws drop. She can't remember Macphisto* Am I engaged to him?
*There is a knock at the door and Fishy sticks her head in*
Fishy: Is it okay if I come too? I can't wait.
Bono: Sure Fishy. Come on in. *A pretty brunette enters and stumbles over the carpet, she giggles and snorts, then sees Bluephisto smiling at her polietly.*
Fishy: Oh Bluey! You look so good! *She hugs Bluey, smiling and crying a little*
Bluephisto: Hi...God, I'm so sorry, who are you?
Fishy: Oh, *Fishy shakes Bluephisto's hand warmly* I'm Fishy...we're friends. *Bluephisto looks at Fishy's head and gasps*
Bluephisto: I'm sorry, you seem to have...Oh, are those horns?
Fishy: *Casually* Yeah, I'm a devil.
Bluephisto: A devil!? Seriously? *She backs away a little towards Bono who wraps an arm around her shoulder, his soft wings brush her skin.*
Bono: Bluey, it's alright. She's very sweet, you've been friends for a long, long time.
Bluephisto: But she's a...
Bono: I know, but she's very nice. It's not a black and white division between us and them, she's alright. Really. *Everyone but Bluey is thinking the same thing..."If she's scared of Fishy, what is she going to think of Mac?"*
Bluephisto: *Extending her hand to Fishy again* I'm so sorry...Fishy. Really. I obviously have lost a lot of my judgement. I hope I didn't offend you.
Fishy: No, no honey no. Really, this must be hard for you. It's okay. *Fishy is a little hurt but is trying to hide it*
Bluephisto: Tell me, Fishy...how did we meet?
Fishy: Oh we met at a party, one of Macphisto's parties a long time ago.
Bluephisto: Macphisto is this "Mac" you keep telling me about?
Fishy: Yeah...yeah that's him.
Bluephisto: Sorry, I feel so stupid right now. You're all so nice to me and I have no idea who you are.
Fishy: *boisterously* Well, I'm a big klutz. I drink too much and talk to things, I'm a blabber mouth, I gossip, I take pictures when I'm not supposed to, and you are the girl I go to with all my problems.
*Bono is suddenly aware of Joshua*
Joshua: Is that the lady I saw?
Bono: Yes. That's her
Joshua: What's wrong?
Bono: She forgot her life.
Joshua: Oh...She took the snake away.
Bono: Yes, she did.
Joshua: She's very nice. I hope she's okay.
Bono: She will be.

Bluey: Thank you Fishy.
*The door opens, The Fly sticks his head in the room*
The Fly: You guys are having a big party in here aren't you-*He stops, his jaw drops. Bluey is standing there, whole and safe and more beautiful than he has ever seen her. He peels his shades off slowly, staring at her like she's a ghost or a goddess.*
The Fly: *softly* Baby...
*Bluephisto stares intently at the man with the blue eyes, who is staring at her, speechless. He takes a couple of steps towards her, his leather pants creaking and stops, examining her face.* Baby, you look so good. Are you okay?
Bluephisto: Yes, I feel fine. *She has no idea who this guy is*
The Fly: Wow, I'm sorry sugar, I just can't get over seeing you like this... You have no idea how worried I was, honeychild. *He desperately wants to touch her, to make sure she's real, but she is looking at him like a stranger. He blinks his surprising tears back and clears his throat...she doesn't need to hear what he wants to say right now.* Sorry, child, you just gave us all a scare.
Bluephisto: *She thinks she might know who he is. Her eyes narrow* Are you...*Everyone leans forward* Are you Mac? *There is a collective grimace*
The Fly: *Gently* No. No, baby, I'm The Fly. * He is dissapointed, she doesn't remember him at all.*
Bluephisto: How did I know you? *This blue eyed man is very handsome and charming, she smiles at him and he brightens considerably*
The Fly: Oh, I've been chasing after you for ages.
Bluephisto: *She laughs* Have you? Really? Did I know about this?
The Fly: Oh yeah, you knew.
Bluephisto: *She surprises herself with her flirtacious impluse* Well, I'd think that if I knew about it, you would have caught me by now. *She blushes and The Fly's grin almost breaks his face* Sorry, I don't know where that came from.
The Fly: I really, really don't mind. Just do whatever occurs to you, sugar. *Bluephisto smiles shyly. The Fly un zips his jacket and retrieves a small box from the hallway, pulling things out of it.*
The Fly: Okay, first of all everyone...let's make it easier on this poor woman. *He starts to distribute stickers and markers and he slaps a sticker on his jacket. It reads "Hello, My Name Is:" and in his irratic writing, "The Fly". Bluephisto laughs out loud.*
Bluephisto: That would help actually.
*Everyone puts a sticker on...smiling at the absurdity of the process. The Fly beams at Bluephisto as he speaks*
The Fly: I thought that you might have trouble remembering some of the things that you like, so I brought some of them for you. here babe, sit down. *She sits on the huge bed, gazing up at the charismatic singer* First of all..*He pulls out a bunch of yellow/orange roses and hands them to her* You love these, you like anything amber, It's your favorite color. Amber. *She takes the roses turning them over in her hands and smelling them* You hate pink. Hate it, hate it, hate it. I've never seen you wear it.
Bluephisto: Amber good, pink bad...okay.
The Fly: *He pulls out a bowl of strawberries* You love these, strawberries. You told me once you could just eat a whole garden of them if someone let you.
Bluephisto: Really? *She takes one from the bowl and bites into it, smiling* I do like this.
Fishy: Oh! Oh! You really really hate pina coladas.*Trying to help, everyone's mood is improving as they play the game and offer Bluey bits of herself back*
Bona: You prefer champange to wine.
Larry: You have a really good right hook, seriously.
Fishy: The only time you were ever mad at me was when I tried to drive somewhere drunk once. You pulled me aside and yelled at me for three hours, I was never so scared or felt so loved in my life.
Bona: You like Frank Sinatra. You hate Wagner.
The Fly: *Feeding on everyone's excitement and blurting out the details of their detour to his house to them all.*You are a genius at Sonic the Hedgehog, you really like Captain Crunch and "Ren and Stimpy", you look cute in my pajamas, and you don't like hot wings very much. You hate to sleep alone, and you hog the blankets. Plus, you kick my ass at Twister. You are the best kisser on the face of the earth!
Bluephisto: I kissed you?
The Fly: *Excited and walking closer to her, smiling* YES! You kissed me right before you left, at Bona's reception and ripped my heart right out of my chest! I couldn't not follow you anywhere after that!
Bluephisto: *Confused* But aren't I engaged?
*A velvety voice from the door undulates across the room*:Yes, if you want to be. *Everyone turns to see a heart breakingly handsome Macphisto standing in the doorway staring at his beloved with clear, grateful blue eyes. No one breathes. He sauntered smoothly to Bluephisto, she has no idea how nervous he is, or how viciously his heart is beating in his chest at the sight of her standing there, full of life again. Color seeps into her cheeks as he takes her hand, covering it warmly with both of his and smiling charmingly and looking into her wide eyes.*
Macphisto: Hello, my name is Macphisto.

Originally posted by Ana:

JoePhisto: So...
Cristy: So...

JoePhisto:Your name is Cristy then eh?

MG:*smiling* Yeah, Cristy...It's really nice to meet you JoePhisto *MG can't stop noticing how much he looks like Larry and has this huge smile on her face*

JoePhisto: So then, where are you from? How old are you? *Joe notices MG smiling and thinks to himself* Wow she looks so gorgeous when she smiles like that.

MG:*notices herself start to drool a little but catches herself* Oh, hehe. Well i'm from Texas and i'm 21 years old, how about you?

JoePhisto:Well i'm from Hell, but i'm living up on earth now. And well i'm a bit over 3,000 years old. Pretty much like Mac. We've been friends for that long.

MG: Over 3,000 years? Wow, you don't look a day over 25. *mumbles* Must run in the family.

JoePhisto:*smiles* Would you like some champagne?

MG:*smiles* You read my mind. *takes the glass and sips it* Now why don't we go a little more private. It's hard to hear here in the ballroom.

Joephisto:*grins* Sounds great to me. *saying playfully* Your place or mine?

MG:*giggles* Well we can go to my room but I need to make a quick stop at another room. I hope you don't mind...

Joephisto: Of course not. I'd be happy to escort such a beautiful and charming woman like you anywhere. *grins*

MG:*blushes* Oh. That's sweet. *MG walks to Bluey's room where she leaves Joephisto standing outside* Will you excuse me a moment?

Joephisto: Sure. Take your time.

MG:Thanks. *she walks into the room where she sees everybody gathered around, looking kind of sad and walks over to Fishy*

MG:*hugs Fishy* What's going on girlie? Why does everybody look so sad?

Fishy:*sighs and hugs mg back* Well...you see after everything that happened to Bluey. She forgot who we are and who she is.

MG:*gasps* Wow. Poor Bluey. Let me go up to her and re-introduce myself. *Walks up to bluey and says* Hi Bluey. My name is Cristy. *hugs her*

Bluey:*hugs her back* How do I know you?

MG:*smiles* Oh we've been friends for a long time. How do you feel?

Bluey:I'm in a bit of pain but, I guess i'm alright.

MG:*hugs bluey once again* Well if you excuse me I have a guest to attend to. I'll come and check back on you later ok?

Bluey: Ok, it was nice meeting you.

MG:*smiles and walks out the door to where Joephisto is standing* I hope you didn't get bored out here.

Joephisto:Nah, not too bad. Now, which way to your room *grin*

MG:*grins* Right this way...

------------------
The U2 revolution has been reinstated.

THE Larry Mullen Jr. Page
http://www.geocities.com/kiti_regia/index.html

Meeting Larry:
*MG shows Larry poster*
*Larry reads poster*
*Larry smiles and says "Thank you that's very nice of you"*
*Larry signs paper, shakes MG's hand*
*MG almost dies then sees tearaway pants and gets bad ideas*

*Bluey stared up at this MacPhisto in awe and surprise. He was strikingly handsome and the way he smiled at her made her blush a little.*
Bluey: You're the one I'm engaged to?
MacPhisto: Yes darling. Only if you want to be...
Bluey: *noticing the horns on his head* But you're...
MacPhisto: *gently* I am a devil.
*Bluey sits down on the bed.*
Bluey: I'm engaged to a devil?
MacPhisto: Bluey, you turned my world upside down. There's nothing I wouldn't sacrafice for you now.
Bluey: But... how did I... a devil?
*She moves closer to The Fly, who gladly puts an arm around her and flashes a smile at a disappointed MacPhisto. There was something comforting about Fly, something in feeling his leather-clad arm around her that put her at peace. Although MacPhisto really was extraordinarily handsome and she had to admit, devastatingly sexy. MacPhisto read her thoughts and brightened a little.*
Adam: It's okay, Bluey. MacPhisto isn't here to hurt you. But I do think you three need to have a little chat alone.
Bluey: Adam?! You're not leaving me alone with these strangers...
Adam: Do you want me to stay?
Bluey: At least until I feel a little more comfortable.
Adam: Okay. I'll stay. Why don't the rest of you go? Fishy, I'll be along eventually.
Fishy: Fine.
*Bona and Larry exit, Bono close behind and Fishy behind him, taking one last wistful glance at Adam before walking out.*

*As soon as they're out of the room, Bona turns to Larry and rests her head on his shoulder, sobbing. Larry whispers in her ear, trying to comfort her, wiping a tear from his eye.*

Bona: It's so sad... to not even know what you were interested in?
*They walk along in this manner until they walk right into a tall man in all black, with blonde hair.*
Larry: Excuse me.
*They move to walk past him, but he stops them. Bona suddenly realizes who this is and freezes, curling into Larry even more.*
Bona: Larry, oh my God...
Larry: What? Who is this?
Figure: Allow me to introduce myself. You already know me, actually. I have many names, actually... Lucifer, Satan, the Father Below, the Devil... take your pick.
*Bona clings closer to Larry*
Satan: Oh, Bona dear... I was ever so upset when you left us. And all for love?
What a ridiculous emotion it is...
Bona: What do you want?
Satan: Your ex-lover, ex-boss... although he really isn't an ex-lover now is he? You only just shared a kiss this afternoon did you not? Such a shame, how long have you been married now? 12 hours?
Bona: Fuck you.
Satan: No, that's not the answer I wanted. Where is Mr. MacPhisto?
Bona: I won't tell you.
Satan: *picking her up* Oh, but you will.
*Larry watches in horror as Satan throws Bona across the room. She hits the wall with a sickening crack and falls to the floor. He proceeds to walk over to her and he picks her unconcious body up again. He shakes her awake*
Satan: Where is he?
Bona: I won't tell you.
Satan: I've warned you...
*He drops her again, and another sickening crack sounds. Larry cries hard with anger, but is smart enough to know not to challenge the Devil. Just as the Devil moves to pick Bona up and throw her again, he's thrown to the ground. Larry looks up and through his tears he sees Bono on top of Satan, breathing heavily and as angry as he's ever seen anyone. Bono looks up at Larry and says calmly but sternly*
Bono: Larry, go get MacPhisto and Adam... have Fly stay with Bluey in the room. Please hurry.
*Unable to swallow tears, Larry runs off back toward the room he just left...*

*Bona, Fishy and Larry leave. Bluephisto is still standing by The Fly, his stocky arm around her small shoulders. Macphisto paces a few steps, thinking. His thoughts are interrupted by his awareness of her, she is looking at him and he can sense she wonders what it's like to kiss him. Macphisto stops in his tracks, and turns towards her...she is definitly attracted to him. He walks closer to her, for a moment, his awareness of her is overshadowed by a surge of lust for the delicate looking creature before him. Macphisto inhales deeply and sighs, The Fly recognizes the look in his rival's eye and tightens his arm around Bluephisto, clearing his throat*
The Fly: Mac...are we gonna talk?
*He does not answer, he cannot help but stare at her lips, even without any lipstick at all they are perfectly formed and full. He remembers kissing them, pressing his tounge between them, and the pressure of her lips kissing him back. His mind wanders...* MAC!
Macphisto: Oh, I'm so sorry. My mind was...wandering. *He returns his attention to Bluephisto* Dearest, I must be honest with you. We are both in love with you.
Bluephisto: Both of you love...me?
The Fly: Yeah, we've been fighting over you for a while now...sorry baby.
Bluephisto: *She looks back and forth from one man to the other*I can't believe it. Both of you fighting over me?
Macphisto: We both love you very much.
The Fly: Some of us have strange ways of showing it.
Macphisto: Fly...
Bluephisto: What does that mean?
Macphisto: Nothing. It means nothing darling.
Bluephisto: *She closes her eyes for a minute...* Can I ask, who was...winning?
Macphisto: Well, we were engaged.
The Fly: Yeah, but you kissed me right before...
Bluephisto: Before what?
Macphisto: *To The Fly* Let's talk about that later, shall we?
The Fly: Yeah, probably a good idea.
Bluephisto: Talk about what? What happened to me?
Macphisto: *He steps foreward to her, all his lust replaced with the urge to protect her from the knowledge of what happened to her in Hell* Dear, someone was after you. They caught you and took you away. You were...in bad shape when we found you.
Bluephisto: *She inches forward towards Macphisto* How bad?
The Fly: *He remembers the gruesome image of Screwtape holding her bloody body down on the desk* Bad. It was bad. But you're alright now, honey, and that guy won't ever bother you again. You don't have to worry about that.
*There is a knock at the door. Adam changes his focus from Bluephisto to the door and his eyes widen. He rushes to the door. Larry is hypervenillating outside, and whispering to Adam who waves Macphisto over. Macphisto listens to Larry for a second and Bluephisto sees his handsome face fall. He passes a hand over his brow.*
Macphisto: *To Larry* He just wants me? Only me?
Larry: Yes, hurry. *Adam is already out the door and Larry leaves too. Macphisto grabs The Fly and whispers in his ear. The Fly swears softly*
The Fly: I'll keep her in here.
*Macphisto turns to a confused Bluephisto. He is not entirely sure he will return from this.*
Bluephisto: What's wrong? What's happening?
Macphisto: Darling, I don't have time to do this properly, or to explain. *He takes her hands in his and runs his fingers over her skin. His voice is trembling, and sincere*Bluephisto, I've loved you since the moment I saw you, maybe someday you'll understand. *His face saddened and he pulled her into his arms and without warning, kissed her full on the mouth with all the passion he had. She tensed and then relaxed, kissing him back fervently, her lips remembered what her mind could not and she pulled his body against hers as his fingers slid though her hair. His mouth pressed against hers, enjoying the softness of her lips, trying to memorize the way she felt and tasted before he broke away. He held her hand as he backed towards the door, towards the shouting voices in the hallway.*
Macphisto: Darling, I love you, I have to go, I'm so sorry. *The Fly held Bluephisto back, away from the door and Macphisto's fingers slid along hers, touching them for as long as he could. When he let go she let out a small, almost childish protest*
Bluephisto: No... *Macphisto looked at her, his face full of sorrow, until he closed the door and locked it behind him*
Bluephisto: What's going on? Where is he going?
The Fly: Baby, honey. I can't let you out there, you could get hurt *Normally, she would have been the first one to confront trouble, but she had no memory of her life as an assassin*
Bluephisto: Fly, let me go! *She has a strong urge she can't explain to go out into the hallway.*
The Fly: No. Sorry, Bluey, I can't. *She slips out of his grasp and runs to the locked door, she can hear Macphisto arguing with someone and then a body being thrown against something that broke. Something changed, like a light went on in Bluephisto's head, and her body seemed to work on it's own with remarkable skill and speed. She tried the door, it was locked, so she ripped the pins from the hinge and flung the door into the room, rushing into the hallway.*
The Fly: Stop! Bluey!!!
*Bluephisto kept running, at the end of the hall she saw a man in black fighting with Macphisto. Bono lay on the ground and Adam was holding Bona and keeping Larry safely back in the corner. The man hit Macphisto hard and threw him to the ground. Again, Bluephisto's body reacted before her mind could comprehend what was going on.Her new muscles were incredibly strong and her health had improved... in good physical condition, with 3000 years of experience as the avenging hand of God, amnesia or no, she was one of the deadliest forces in the world. She tore an antique battle ax from it's place on Macphisto's red wall and aimed.
Satan was just about to tear Macphisto's heart out when something whizzed by his head. He turned, a large battle ax stuck out of the wall, it had come so close to his skull that strands of blond hair hung from it. He looked up. Bluephisto stood down the hall, another axe in hand. He was not used to seeing her so close to her natural state and for the first time, he recognized her as the demise of millions of his minions. *

Bluephisto: That was a warning. Step back.*Her voice had an authority that came from a place unknown to her*
Satan: Let's be reasonable...
Bluephisto: Step away from him...now. *She rotated the heavy axe in her hand. The man in black stepped away from Macphisto who was coughing blood on the floor and yanked the axe from the wall behind him, hurling it straight at her head. She felt her weight transfer back and her arm shot out, catching it seconds before it would have split her human skull open. She was relying on nothing but habit now. The man in black gulped, she had both axes now and spun them expertly in her small hands.*
Satan: You've been well trained...very well trained. A pity you won't come work for me. *He sneered at Macphisto* You can have his job when I'm done punishing him.
Bluephisto: Not interested, sorry.
*The blond man thrust his hand into his jacket and pulled out a gun, aiming it at Macphisto, but yelled in agony as the battle axe planted itself in his shoulder, nearly severing his arm clean off. He dropped the gun and glared at Bluephisto, clutching his shoulder.*
Satan: You'll pay for this you little bitch, I'll be back for both of you! *With a blaze of fire, he was gone, leaving only a small flaming ring of carpet and the smell of brimstone. The danger gone for now, Bluephisto dropped to her knees, shaking and shocked. The axe seemed so heavy in her grasp now and she let it fall to the floor with a thud.*
Bluephisto: How did I do that?

*The Fly soon had his arms around a trembling Bluephisto, who buried her face in his chest and began to cry, a surprisingly fragile response following her axe-weilding display. He had never seen her like that before, he and everyone else in the room were amazed at her ferocity and precision. But that angel of death was now shaking and crying in his arms, frightened of what she was capable of.*
The Fly: Sugar, kitten... it's okay, I mean, man..you did great! Did you see that!? WOW!I'm sorry, baby...hey, it's okay. *He looks at the large, sharp battle axe still in one of her hands and slowly takes it from her, propping it up against the wall*
Bluephisto: How did I do that? Who was that man? What happened? *Being in The Fly's arms comforts her and Bluephisto starts to calm down as Adam hands a shaken, but now healed Bona to Larry and a limping Bono walks over to Macphisto*
Bono: Mac, Mac...*Macphisto opens his eyes slowly* Are you alright?
Macphisto: I don't know. *Bono opens Macphisto's shirt which is soaked in blood and gasps, there are five burrowing holes in the skin just above his heart and the ribs were broken below the pools of blood. Adam comes back quickly holding the hand of Fishy, whom he shoved into a safe room when he realized who was visiting. Fishy stands by Bona and Larry, who are talking quietly in the corner, and Adam goes to Macphisto.*
Adam: What happened? *He glanced down and immediately put his hand over the wounds* Oh thank God, he didn't reach his heart.
Macphisto: *He tries to prop himself up on one elbow, but can't.*Bluey? Where is she?
Adam: She's here Mac. You shouldn't move, alright?
*Bluephisto can hear Macphisto calling for her, but she doesn't want to leave The Fly's warm embrace, not yet. She was shivering and he took her into his leather jacket, wrapping it around her back, pressing her body into his. He can't resist kissing her lightly on the neck as he holds her. She's still wearing her purple slip, he can feel the countours of her body against his, and although he knows this isn't the time or place, he smiles and kisses her cheek, stepping forward and sliding his leg between hers. She looks up at him, surprised, but does not move away...*
Macphisto: Bluey....
*She turns, Macphisto is laying on the floor bleeding and she gasps.*
Bluephisto: Oh my God! *She leaves The Fly's embrace and kneels beside the bleeding devil.* Are you alright?
Macphisto: I don't know...*She looks at his exposed chest and the five holes over his heart. She takes his hand and he sighs.* He tried to rip my heart out.
Bluephisto: *Although his blue eyes are clouded with pain, she is still enchanted by them* You poor man...what can I do?
Macphisto: Just stay with me...*His eyes close for a second and on impulse, Bluephisto leans down and kisses his white forehead. He smiles and relaxes. Adam and Bono begin to work on him right there in the hallway, opening the skin and re-alligning the ribs, healing them. Bluephisto, still holding Macphisto's hand and running her fingers through his hair to calm him, looks at the surgery with interest*
Bluephisto: Are you sure none of the fragments punctured the lung? He could go into pneumothorax. I think I hear a...yeah, there it is, it's small, but it could tear.*She points down into the cavity at a small, almost unnoticeable tear in the lung tissue. Adam raises his eyebrow and heals it*
Adam: You're right...thanks Bluey.
*She puts a hand to her mouth. Adam and Bono look up smiling.*
Bluephisto: How did I remember that?
*The Fly is now couching behind her, with a hand on her hip. Bono and Adam nod at him.*
The Fly: You used to be an angel, baby.
Bluephisto: What? *She turns to look at him*
The Fly: You used to be an angel. You used to do this stuff, that's how you know it.
Bluephisto: I had wings?
The Fly: Yup, silver ones. Really soft.
Bluephisto: *She closes her eyes for a second* And the axes...where did I learn that?
The Fly: You weren't just any angel, you were an important angel...
Macphisto: *murmuring* An assassin...
Bluephisto: Assassin? I was an assassin?
The Fly: You kicked ass for the lord, honey.
Macphisto: And a temptress.
Bluephisto: I don't remember, I can't believe I don't remember this. *She remembers her unthinking, precise violence. She goes pale and wavers, her eyes tearing up. Macphisto kisses her hand and wraps an arm around her waist, resting his head against her hip while The Fly hugs her from behind, kissing her cheek. She sighs, closing her eyes. For the rest of the surgery, both men hold their startled beloved without indulging in their usual jealousies. Bona, Larry and Fishy are now done talking and Larry holds Bona as they all watch Adam and Bono finishing the work on Macphisto. Adam stands and pulls Bono up.*
Adam: Well, we're done with you. You need to rest for a while but you'll be fine.
*The unusual moment between The Fly, Bluephisto and Macphisto is broken as Adam and Bono help a weak Macphisto to his feet and begin to take him back to his room. Bluephisto and The Fly follow, their arms around each other, leaving Bona, Larry and Fishy in the hallway.*
The Fly: How are you feeling baby?
Bluephisto: Kind of weak.
The Fly: Really? You weren't hurt were you?
Bluephisto: Oh no, no. I just feel...kind of drained. I'm sure it's nothing.
The Fly: *Looking at the floor through his huge shades* Yeah baby. *thinking to himself*She's still going to die. She looks weak again. Fuck.
Bluephisto: Fly, did it bother you when Mac kissed me before he left?
The Fly: Yeah, a bit...
Bluephisto: You two don't get along do you?
The Fly: Not often. We used to be cool with each other but, you know.
Bluephisto: I'm sorry if I came between you.
The Fly:No! It's not your fault honey.
Bluephisto:*She stops walking and leans against a table, suddenly weak. She sighs heavily and rubs her forehead.* Look, Fly...this is really confusing for me. I'm just going to be honest with you.
The Fly: Shoot.
Bluephisto: I don't know what it was like before. I don't know how I felt about either of you before, but I... I feel really strongly attracted to both of you. For different reasons.
The Fly: Yeah?
Bluephisto: It's just dealing with all this, I don't have the energy to play games. I don't know who I want...well, I do. I want both of you, but I can't deal with this...*She starts to cough, doubling over. The Fly is immediately next to her, rubbing her back as she convulses, gasping for air. The stress of the day had taken it's toll*
The Fly: Bluey...honey? You okay? Breathe...*She straightens up, the fit over and leans against The Fly* I know honey. Just do whatever you want, I'll be okay with it? Alright? *She looks up, her eyes are red from coughing*
Bluephisto: I don't want to hurt either of you.
The Fly: It's okay...you won't.
Bluephisto: Okay...Can we go see him?
The Fly: Yeah, let's go honey. *He takes her arm and they walk to Macphisto's room. Macphisto is in bed, resting. Although he is very tired, he cannot sleep. The door opens and Bluephisto and The Fly walk in. She walks to his bed slowly and he cannot help but smile*
Macphisto: Hello dearest.
Bluephisto: Mac, are you alright? How are you feeling?
Macphisto: Better. I feel better now. But I'm very tired. *He takes her hand and she sits on the bed. She is a little pale.* Darling, how are you?
Bluephisto: I'm a little tired myself.
The Fly: *He walks to the empty side of the bed and peels back the covers* Well, baby, maybe you should crawl in and have a sleep.
Macphisto: What? *He looks at The Fly, convinced he's joking. But the Fly motions for Bluephisto to climb in.*
Bluephisto: *Yawning* Really?
The Fly: Well you're here, and there's a bed here...
Bluephisto: *Bewildered* I guess so. *She climbs in the bed beside Macphisto and The Fly kicks his boot off and climbs in beside her. Macphisto looks at him pleased, but confused. The three of them lay like that, not touching for a while and Bluephisto eventually falls asleep. Macphisto and The Fly stare at the wall.*
Macphisto: She's sleeping.
The Fly: Yeah, she was coughing again in the hallway. She's still sick.
Macphisto: Oh, poor darling. *He looks down at her, and brushes a strand of long hair out of her face* They didn't cure her.
The Fly: Nope. She's got a year left...
Macphisto: Poor darling.
The Fly: Look Mac, she told me in the hallway that she doesn't want to choose between us.
Macphisto: Really?
The Fly: Yeah.
Macphisto: Maybe she shouldn't have to...

*Bono walks down the hallway, headed back to MacPhisto's office to make some calls and try to relax a little when he suddenly becomes aware of Joshua.*
Joshua: Hey!! What's going on?!
Bono: Josh, what's wrong?
Joshua: I don't know, suddenly everything's being shaken around...
Bono: *dawning realization what that means* I'll be right there.
*Bono runs down the hallway as fast as he possibly can and turns a corner to find Bona lying on the ground, limp. A blonde man whom Bono immediately recognizes to be Satan stands over her and picks her up again, with the obvious intention of hurting her. Every ounce of rage Bono has comes flooding out, and he charges at Satan and knocks him to the floor. It takes every ounce of strength he has to hold him to the floor and Bono speaks firmly to a sobbing Larry*
Bono: Larry, go get MacPhisto and Adam... have Fly stay with Bluey in the room. Please hurry.
*Unable to swallow tears, Larry runs off back toward the room he just left...*
Bono: *To satan* Listen to me very carefully. If you ever so much as touch the woman I love again, I will be my extreme pleasure to make sure that the Lord Himself ends your existence.
Satan: You're in love with Bona as well? She always did have a way with men, the little slut.
*Bono hits him with a deadly right hook and Satan throws Bono off of him. Satan knocks him to the floor again and with a heel to his neck, smiles down at him.*
Satan: You'll take no pleasure in anything anymore, my dear boy...

Originally posted by Blueeyes: *There is a knock at the door. Adam changes his focus from Bluephisto to the door and his eyes widen. He rushes to the door. Larry is hypervenillating outside, and whispering to Adam who waves Macphisto over. Macphisto listens to Larry for a second and Bluephisto sees his handsome face fall. He passes a hand over his brow.*
Macphisto: *To Larry* He just wants me? Only me?
Larry: Yes, hurry. *Adam is already out the door and Larry leaves too.*

*Adam runs down the hallway with frantic speed, Larry close behind him, tears still streaming down his face.*
Adam: What did he do to her?
Larry: He just threw her against the wall... She fell to the floor like a ragdoll...
Adam: Is she okay?
Larry: I don't know. Bono just came and knocked him to the floor and...
MacPhisto: Bono tried to take on the Father Below?
Larry: Yeah...
*Mac runs ahead of the other two, and turns a corner to see Satan throw Bono to the ground and press his heel against the angel's neck.*
Satan: You'll take no pleasure in anything anymore, my dear boy...
MacPhisto: Father, drop him. I'm here now.
Satan: Ah, MacPhisto. So good to see you. I believe we need to have a little chat?
MacPhisto: Fine. Please don't hurt anyone else.
Satan: *picking Bono up and throwing him to the ground* Now why would I do that?
*MacPhisto looks over and sees Bona lying limp on the ground, unconcious and starting to lose color. MacPhisto is livid and turns to Satan.*
MacPhisto: Now that was just rude, she's pregnant you know.
Satan: *laughing* Another lover of Bona's ready to kill me now. Oh, this is too precious.
*MacPhisto charges at Satan. Adam has rushed over to Bona, who is unconcious and nearly dead. He gathers her in his arms and Larry stands guarded in the corner, face hard with anger*
Adam: Larry, just stay back. You're human, he'll snap you like a twig.
*Larry's attention refocuses to Bona.*
Larry: Is she okay?
Adam: She will be. Let's just say you're lucky I got here when I did.
Larry: And the baby?
Adam: Like I said, you're lucky I got here when I did.
*Adam runs his hands over her, surveying the damage and as gently as he can he heals her while MacPhisto and Satan fight. Bluey comes in and they watch astonished as she proceeds to fight the Devil with a force only matched in her days as an angel. Bona finally lies asleep in Adam's arms as Bluey and Satan finish their fight. MacPhisto lies struggling against the wall, badly hurt. Adam turns and hands a trembling Bona to Larry. Larry gathers her in his arms and holds her tightly, burying his face in her hair and planting kisses on her forehead and face. She starts to cry and he kisses the tears away, whispering to her.*
Larry: It's okay... you're okay now.
Bona: Oh God...
Larry: *kiss* I was so worried.
Bona: It hurt so much...
Larry: I thought I was going to lose both of you...
Bona: So did I.
*Bono limps over to Larry and Bona and takes her in his arms, and kisses the top of her head*
Bono: Are you okay?
Bona: I'm fine.
Joshua: It's all good here... thanks Bono.
Bono: *chuckling* I'm glad, Joshua.
Bona: What's so funny?
Bono: The baby's fine.
*There is a collective sigh from nearly everyone in the room, and Bono limps over to MacPhisto. Bona returns herself to Larry's arms, and Bona looks over at MacPhisto and sighs with relief*
Larry: Now what did he mean when he said you and Mac shared a kiss earlier today?
Bona: *cringes* Mackie kissed me earlier today. When I went to his room to check on him I was comforting him and we were talking about how miserable he'd be if Bluey died. He went on to say how he didn't want Bluey to be miserable for the rest of her life and how he didn't want to fight with Fly anymore.
Larry: What does that have to do with you kissing him?
Bona: When he said that he reminded me of you. We started talking about letting go and he kissed me. I left before it went any further.
Larry: Good.
Bona: I'm sorry, Larry... please...
Larry: It's okay. I'm just glad you're alright.
Bona: *looking over at Mac* You have no idea how lucky he is to be okay...
Fishy: No kidding... Usually the Father Below doesn't even give them a chance to fight. He'll just shoot them a look and the demon will fall dead.
Bona: He's incredibly lucky...
Larry: Do you think Bluey remembers who she is now?
Bona: Not yet. With amnesia you don't remember details about who you are but you can recall basic skills you had. Which is why she's able to help with the surgery like she's doing now and also why she was able to kick the shit out of Satan...
Fishy: Speaking of, that just made matters worse. He'll be back.
Bona: And it's not going to be pretty.
*She shudders and Larry wraps his arms around her and they watch until the surgery is finished and Adam and Bono start to take Mac back to his room.*
Larry: We should go get some rest.
Bona: Let's go.
*Fishy follows after Adam and Bona and Larry walk back to their room, Larry's arm tightly around his wife and her face buried into his shoulder.*

Macphisto: Maybe she shouldn't have to...*The Fly turned to Macphisto, the men whispered their conversation so as not to wake Bluephisto between them who was sleeping like a kitten between two bears.*
The Fly: Whadda ya mean?
Macphisto: *He sighs and looks down at her, the lace on her slip crinkles as her chest rises and falls* She...doesn't have a lot of time left. I don't want to spend it making her miserable over the two of us. I can imagine, if you love her as you claim, that you feel the same way.
The Fly: Yeah, I was just thinking the same thing in the hallway...All I've ever wanted to do was make her happy.
Macphisto: I know. That much is painfully obvious...I don't have a lot of experience in making anyone happy, but I have an idea. I don't know if she'd agree to it, but...
The Fly: Back up! How about if I'd agree to it!? *Macphisto rolls his eyes*
Macphisto: I thought you wanted to make her happy!
The Fly: I do, but don't go just implicating me in plans without telling me what the Hell they are first!
Macphisto: *Raising his eyebrows* Implicating?
The Fly: Yeah.
Macphisto: Big word.
The Fly:*In a terse whisper* Shut up, I can fucking read you stuck up asshole!
*Macphisto is just about to respond, when Bluephisto shivers and turns in her sleep. Both men look at her and she nestles close to Macphisto, resting her head on his bare chest and smiling in her sleep. The demon forgets what he was going to say...*
Macphisto: Look, this is supposed to make her happy, not us.
The Fly: Why are you so selfless lately? Who hit you with a Mother Teresa stick?
Macphisto: *He smirks at The Fly* Let's just say I had a serious moment of remorse when we thought she died earlier today...don't "mother teresa" me yet, my dear boy.
The Fly: Fine, fine. *Even under the blankets, she shivers. The Fly takes his jacket off and slides down into the sheets, wrapping his arms around her and rubbing her back. Macphisto makes a face at The Fly, so close to him.* I'm not trying to make a move on you, you moron...she's cold.
Macphisto: Do you want to hear this or not?
The Fly: Shoot...
*The two men talk quietly over the sleeping girl between them for hours. It could very well be the longest conversation they've ever had.*

*A kiss on the forehead woke Bluephisto from her very comfortable sleep. She stretched and opened her eyes, Macphisto smiled down at her, his seductive blue eyes crinkling.*
Macphisto: Good morning dearest.
* She smiles for a moment, snuggling closer into him and then pauses*I was sleeping on his chest? The Fly will be so hurt...I really shouldn't have, it's too soon..*She hears a voice behind her and turns.*
The Fly: Morning gorgeous, how did you sleep?
Bluephisto: *Confused* I slept very well...really well *She remembers now that they all climbed into the same bed because she was tired...She looks from Macphisto to The Fly and back again, searching for an indication of the man she hurt the most. They are both miraculously calm, and holding her between them. She had to admit, she would love it if she wasn't so concerned...*
Bluephisto: *To Macphisto* How are you feeling?
Macphisto: Oh, I feel much better now...thank you.
Bluephisto: What's going on?
The Fly: What do you mean?
Bluephisto: From everything I've heard, you two should be scratching each other's eyes out right now. What's going on?
Macphisto: *Casually brushing strands of hair from her face and sighing, she is still the most beautiful woman he's ever laid eyes on. He pauses before he continues,*Darling, we need to talk...all three of us.
Bluephisto: *Her eyes widening* About what? *There is a heavy, sad silence in the room for almost two minutes. Finally, The Fly speaks, with unusual difficulty*
The Fly: First of all...damn. I never thought I'd have to tell you this, it was hard enough when you told me...Umm, this is very hard to tell you, sweetie. I'm sorry. *He takes his shades off and his bright blue eyes are very, very serious* You know that weakness you felt in the hallway?
Bluephisto: Yes. *She looks at Macphisto whose eyes are similarly grim. The Fly struggles for words, and tightens his arms around her.*
The Fly: Mac...I can't tell her.
Bluephisto: *Scared* Tell me what!? What is going on? Please, someone...
Macphisto: *Slowly and gently* Bluey, you are very sick. *His handsome face is full of worry*
Bluephisto: How sick?
The Fly: *Murmuring into her shoulder softly* Very sick...you're dying, baby.
Bluephisto: I'm....I'm....what!?
Macphisto: *Sadly* Bluey, you're dying. *The silence returns as the news sinks in*
Bluephisto: Why? What...I don't understand...I'm dying? How can I be dying? This is...I don't... *She starts to cry, both men hold her tighter, comforting her.*
Macphisto: *He blinks his own tears back, and kisses her forehead again, murmuring in his velvet voice*I'm so sorry, love, we didn't have time to tell you before.
Bluephisto: How long do I have left?
The Fly: *Choking up* A year...you have a year left.
*Bluephisto cries for a long time. It's too much, it's just too much, first the shock of forgetting her life, then realizing she loves two men, then being told she was an angel, and now...she's dying. Macphisto and The Fly sit up and wrap their arms around her, both of them murmuring words of comfort, rubbing her back, stroking her hair, and offering her tissues. Finally, when she is done weeping, she rests her head on The Fly's warm chest, who cradles her like a baby as she sniffles*
Bluephisto: Is that why you guys aren't fighting? Because you feel sorry for me?
Macphisto: No, we aren't fighting because we don't want to make you unhappy.
*She turns her head to look at him*
Bluephisto: What do you mean?
The Fly: *He pauses*Honey, we have an idea...

[This message has been edited by blueeyes (edited 12-09-2001).]

*Fishy follows after Adam*

*Fishy catches Adam as he's coming out of MacPhisto's bedroom. She sees him and flusters a bit, Adam reads her thoughts and blushes a little, laughing.*
Adam: Sorry, Fishy. That took a bit longer than I'd expected.
Fishy: No, that's okay. I'm just glad everyone's okay.
Adam: So do you have a few minutes? I was thinking we could talk.
Fishy: Sure... c'mon. I don't suppose archangels get hungry?
Adam: No, that'd be great.
*Fishy leads him to the kitchen where she talks Andre into cooking them a little something.*
Fishy: What a day...
Adam: Yeah... what a day. Listen, I think we should talk a bit, about... ehm...
Fishy: Us?
Adam: Us. Yes.
*Fishy's stomach drops in disappointment, expecting the worst.*
Fishy: Look, if you want to stop then we can stop...
Adam: No, no not at all. I was just thinking that what happened earlier in the broom closet... maybe it was a little too fast.
Fishy: You want to slow down a little?
Adam: That may be a good idea... I do care for you very much and I wouldn't have done that if I didn't.
Fishy: Yeah, angels can't... ye know...
Adam: *blushing a little* Unless it's genuine.
*There's an awkward pause as they dig at their food a little. Fishy's fork slips as she's cutting a slab of meat and it falls to the floor, sliding across the floor under the table and stopping at Adam's foot. He grins and leans down, picking it up. Fishy blushes*
Fishy: I'm sorry...
Adam: No, that's okay... *he gets up and goes into the kitchen and comes back out with a new, clean fork for her.*
Adam: Here.
Fishy: Thanks. *another pause* So you want to slow down?
Adam: Yes... I just think it'd be better because with my job and all...
Fishy: I know, you'll be busy.
Adam: And I don't want that to end up hurting you.
Fishy: I understand.
Adam: *sensing her frustration* Hey... I want to make this work. Because I think we can, but I just don't want to hurt you.
*Fishy brightens a little and they finish their food with light conversation.*
Fishy: I want to show you something... come on.
Adam: Okay, what?
Fishy: Just follow me.
*She takes his and and leads him out to a back garden. It's filled with roses and Adam startles to notice that in this particular garden it's snowing.*
Adam: *holding his hands up in bewilderment at the snow* But... it's not snowing anywhere else...
Fishy: This is a garden Mackie forgot about. One of those things that he built on a flight of fancy that never really got used.
Adam: Why the snow?
Fishy: For doing this!!
*She throws a snowball at Adam and he laughs and tosses one back at her. They chase each other around the garden having the snowball fight of their lives. Fishy runs past him at one point and slips. Adam reaches out and catches her. She clings to him and he looks down at her.*
Adam: You okay?
Fishy: *shaken, but lost in Adam's eyes* Yeah...
*She stands, but Adam doesn't let go of her. He pulls her closer and his face inches toward hers and slowly their mouths connect. She wraps her arms around him and kisses him eagerly...*

*Bona and Larry walk back to their room, Larry's arm tightly around his wife and her face buried into his shoulder.*

*They enter the room and Bona changes into an old tshirt.*
Bona: Larry, I'm going to lie down for a while...
Larry: Yeah, you should rest. I'm going to get into the shower, okay?
Bona: Didn't you just take one?
Larry: After what just happened, I feel like I need another.
Bona: Alright.
Larry: *kiss* I'll be right along.
Bona: Thanks.
*Larry heads toward the bathroom and Bona climbs into the bed. While Larry's showering, a thought occurs to him and he jumps out of the shower, dresses quickly and sneaks past Bona, out of the room and down to the kitchen, where he finds Andre.*
Larry: Andre!
Andre: Yes?
Larry: I was wondering if I could have a favor...
Andre: What favor?

*A kiss on her lips awakens Bona and she opens her eyes to see her husband gazing down at her smiling.*
Larry: C'mon. Get up.
Bona: What time is it?
Larry: Still pretty early...
Bona: How long was I out?
Larry: About an hour and a half. C'mon, I want to show you something.
Bona: What?
Larry: Get out of bed and put some clothes on and you'll see.
*Bona rises and throws on a pair of pants and a black blouse and Larry takes her hand, leading her out the door, down the stairs and he stops in front of the doors leading out to the garden.*
Larry: Ok. Close your eyes.
Bona: *laughing* Why?
Larry: *runs his hands over her eyes, closing them* You'll see.
*He takes her hands again and leads her out to a far corner of the garden and sits her down onto a blanket. There he's got a full dinner set out, angel hair pasta with sauce and salad, soup and champagne. He sits down next to her*
Larry: Okay. Open your eyes.
*She opens her eyes and upon seeing the setup before her, gasps and grabs onto Larry's arm.*
Bona: Larry?! You did this?
Larry: Yes.
Bona: Oh, Larry... why?
Larry: *almost whispering* I figured we could use some time together...
Bona: Larry, wow.
Larry: *pouring the champagne* I hope it's enough...
Bona: Larry, *putting her hand over his* It's more than enough.
*Larry leans over and kisses her, then hands her the glass of champagne. He starts to fix her a plate.*
Bona: *laughing* Lars, I can serve myself.
Larry: Not tonight you can't. *handing her a plate of pasta* Is that enough?
Bona: Yes, thank you.
*Larry moves to hand her the plate and reaches for another to fix himself one and discovers there is no other plate.*
Larry: What the...
Bona: What is it, Larry?
Larry: I could have sworn I asked Andre for two plates...
Bona: We could share.
Larry: Are you sure?
Bona: Of course.
*Larry takes the plate and puts more pasta onto it and they both start to eat.*
Bona: Thank you for doing this.
Larry: It's not a problem. I wanted to spend time with you, because me being in this band is going to take a toll on us. I won't be around as much as you might hope.
Bona: I appreciate your honesty. I think we'll be okay.
Larry: I hope so. I mean, I want you to be realistic about this marriage. It's not always going to be happy.
Bona: I know, Larry. I've been around for three thousand years. I've seen a lot and been around a lot of couples, a lot of marriages and I've seen the types of pairs that end up crumbling.
Larry: And?
Bona: And I can tell you this. You and I are extraordinary. It's not going to be easy by any means, but I'm willing to live with that. And I think we'll be okay.
Larry: As long as we understand each other.
Bona: Exactly.
Larry: What about you and Mackie?
Bona: Mackie and I would have killed each other eventually. That's why we never really attatched too strongly to each other. We would have ripped each other's hearts out.
Larry: Is it over with you two?
Bona: *sigh* Yeah. I think so. Or at least it has to be now. He's incredibly sexy, but I'm beyond that now.
Larry: You still love him?
Bona: I love you, Larry.
Larry: But do you still love him?
Bona: I don't know if I can call it love. I'd call it attraction, but that's about it. Love...
Larry: That's something bigger.
Bona: Precisely. Love... that's something so much bigger than you and I. It's something not one human on this entire planet fully understands, or ever will for that matter. It's too profound, too deep, just too big. And in the here and now it's easy to confuse with lust or any other passing emotion but being around for as long as I have... in the long run it's something totally different. Too many people on this planet think they're in love when they find someone who suits all their desires and needs, but they don't realize... They don't realize that love forgets all that. Love forgets about itself, discards its own desires and its own wants and needs and gives itself for the object of its affection. And that doesn't happen overnight. That's why I don't believe in Love at first sight. I think it's impossible. Love takes a long time to develop.
*Larry looks at Bona, totally amazed.*
Bona: I used to say I'd get married when I found a man who understood what Love really was. So I used to say that I'd never get married and Mackie would laugh at me. Then you came along. I saw it in you right away.
Larry: You're saying you think I understand?
Bona: Not totally, no. But you have the potential and you understand a lot more than most other people do. There's a reason you don't throw around the phrase "I love you."
Larry: I don't throw it around because people don't understand what that really means.
Bona: I know that. That's why it impacted me so much when you told me you love me, because I knew you understood to some extent what it meant. Maybe not fully, but you were on the right track and much farther along than most people. I married you not only because I do love you, but also because you are the first one who showed me that rather than saying it or swearing by it.
Larry: *overwhelmed by everything she just said* Wow.
Bona: Larry?
Larry: Yeah?
Bona: You remember the other night, before we came here for the wedding when I told you I couldn't make it without you?
Larry: Yeah?
Bona: *choking up* I meant it. *Larry's eyes meet hers* I love you.
Larry: I love you too. *He wraps an arm around her and kisses her.*
*They continue eating their dinner, and there is a moment of blissful silence. Bona gazes up at the sky, the stars and the moon over head and grabs another forkful of angelhair pasta. Larry does the same and they pull the pasta to their mouths, not paying attention to the other and start to suck the pasta in. It soon becomes obvious that they're somehow being pulled toward each other until their faces are inches away and they both realize that they've managed to twirl the same strand of pasta. Larry sucks the pasta in a little more, until his face is almost touching hers and Bona bites her end off and they swallow their mouthfuls of pasta. Larry still inches toward her and plants his lips on hers. Bona wraps her arms around his neck and sighs into his kiss as he thrusts his tounge into her mouth and after a few moments of blissful kissing, they break. Larry grabs the salad and soup. Bona starts explaining the stars to Larry, telling him how they've changed over the past three thousand years and how she used to use them as her guide.*
Bona: *sigh* This is beautiful, Larry.
Larry: I'm glad you like it.
Bona: No, this is more than anyone's done for me in a long time.
Larry: You're kidding, right?
Bona: No. Mackie would never waste his time on this kind of thing unless he really found someone who was worth his effort... somebody like Bluey.
Larry: I would have thought that being with him for three thousand years he would have done something romantic.
Bona: Oh, he had his moments believe me. But it was always about something he wanted, never about us.
Larry: I wanted time for us, without interruptions. Just you and me. Alone.
*They lie back on the blanket, staring up at the sky and talking, joking and enjoying each other's presence for hours. They even play games and end up chasing each other around the garden. Bona stands in a conner by a rose bush and as Larry runs toward her she marvels at how his muscular body moves while he runs and she allows him to catch her. He picks her up and twirls her around and her feet touch the ground again. He holds her close to him, her arms around his neck. He smiles down at her with eyes drunk not only on champagne but moreso on love and he starts to sway with her, holding her close and dancing. She's surprised when he starts to sing to her.*
Larry: *singing in her ear* See the stone set in your eyes, see the thorn twist in your side... I'll wait for you...
*Bona rests her chin on his shoulder and he continues*
Larry: Sleight of hand and twist of fate, on a bed of nails she makes me wait. And I wait without you... with or without you... with or without you.
*Bona's eyes well up with tears of joy, and she muses at her husband's singing voice. That he's on key and incredibly expressive... that was it. He was throwing his entire heart into the song, just for her.*
Larry: And I'm waiting for you... with or without you... with or without you. I can't live with or without you. And you give yourself away... My hands are tied.
*Bona can feel his heart beating beneath his chest, exposed from his shirt that he'd unbuttoned while he was chasing her. The heat from his body makes her curl closer to him and she buries her face into his neck.*
Larry: My body's bruised, she's got me with nothing to win and.. nothing else to lose. With or without you... with or without you... I can't live with or without you. And you give yourself away...
*He sings it so clearly that she could swear she heard Adam playing the bass line and Edge's guitar... but she looks around and there's no one there in the garden except her and Larry. He finishes singing and wipes a tear from her eye and she nuzzles his cheek, planting a kiss there. He responds by brushing his lips across hers very gently, and kissing her very lightly. He does it again, and with each subsequent kiss it gets heavier and heavier until they are no longer dancing but lost in each other's arms and kisses. She pulls him down to the ground onto the blanket and she pulls him on top of her, where their exchange continues, passion moving in a giant crescendo until clothes are discarded hastily and neither of them can breathe anymore, only take each other in. Larry pulls the blanket over them, Bona's name on his lips and Larry's name on hers, their lovemaking like nothing either of them had experienced. Hours later they lay asleep in each other's arms, the blanket enveloping them under the midnight sky.*

*MG and Joephisto were sitting on her bed in shock by what they had just witnessed. The whole thing happened right infront of her room but locked themselves inside as soon as Joephisto told her what was going on*

MG: Eek you mean to tell me that was Satan?

Joephisto:*nods* Yes it was the evil bastard himself. Obviously here to do some damage. Don't worry I think everything will be ok.

MG:*Slowly opens the door to the hall and sees the burnt circle on the ground where Satan disappeared* Well looks like everything is calm now. *walks back to Joephisto and sits next to him* So...I didn't know Larry was a phisto.

Joephisto:*smiles* Well not anymore he isn't. After many generations the phisto gene disappeared I believe. He's all human now.

MG:Oh I see.*Smiles at him and feels the urge to kiss him so badly, reminding her of Larry,what she doesn't know is that he wants to do the same*

Joephisto:*looking at her* Do I scare you?

MG:*waking up from whatever la la land she was in* What?

Joephisto:Yes. Do I scare you? I mean me being a devil and all. I have to admit tho, Anphisto was right when she said that I would absolutely love you. I've only been with you half a day and I feel like i'm falling in love with you.*gasps at what he just said himself*

MG:*blushes and lowers her eyes* Falling in love with me? Well, No i'm not scared of you.*smiles Actually I think you're really sweet.*she looks up and notices his face inching closer to hers*

Joephisto:*leans down to kiss her slowly thinking to himself* Wow, she's so beautiful, so innocent, sweet and helpless.

*They move closer to eachother and Joephisto touches her lips with his, kissing her slowly. She kisses him back feeling her heart beat fast, feeling something she hasn't felt in a long time

Joephisto:*moves his lips from hers and looks down at her grinning* I've never had such a sweet kiss before. I haven't felt this way in thousands of years, it's such a great feeling.

MG:*can't help but blush at his words* I haven't felt like this in a long time either. It was so magical, so beautiful, so...*before she knew it, he was kissing her again. She just let herself go and kissed him back. Lost in eachother's arms they kissed for what seemed like an eternity*

They stopped kissing and just looked at eachother. He held her tight against him. She could feel his body, how much it was like Larry's. She was loving every moment of this and obviously so was he.

------------------
The U2 revolution has been reinstated.

THE Larry Mullen Jr. Page
http://www.geocities.com/kiti_regia/index.html

Meeting Larry:
*MG shows Larry poster*
*Larry reads poster*
*Larry smiles and says "Thank you that's very nice of you"*
*Larry signs paper, shakes MG's hand*
*MG almost dies then sees tearaway pants and gets bad ideas*

The Fly: *He pauses*Honey, we have an idea...
Bluephisto: What is it?
Macphisto: It's a little...unusual, are you sure you don't want to talk about this when you are feeling stronger?
Bluephisto: No, I'm fine. *She wipes the last of her tears off of her cheeks* I'm fine, really...just tell me. *Mac and The Fly look at each other for a second*
The Fly: Should I?
Macphisto: If you want...
The Fly: Well, it was your idea.
Bluephisto: I don't care who says it! What is it already!? *Macphisto smiles a little at her impatience, she was adoreable when she was irritated*
The Fly: *Has also noticed, and smiles at her* Hey! Your nose does this little scruntching up thing when you're mad! Did you know that?
Bluephisto: If one of you doesn't tell me in the next three seconds, I'm getting out of this bed.
Macphisto: Alright, alright darling...*He takes a deep breath...He didn't anticipate being nervous about this. Bluephisto looked up at him impatiently and he moved a little closer to her, tracing patterns on her shoulder with his finger as he spoke.*We were talking earlier, The Fly and I...You seemed very unhappy before, because we were always...*He searches for the right words*
The Fly: *He finishes Macphisto's sentance in his own colorful way* Kicking each other's asses.
Macphisto: Yes, thank you Fly...*He looked back at Bluephisto, she couldn't help but smile...the suave devil before her actually looked vulnerable despite his best efforts to remain nonchalant. It was his eyes...* We were thinking that it's unfair to ask you to choose between us when, when you are dealing with...this. I know that you are technically engaged to me, but it's clear that you also have feelings for...*He gestures, only a little distainfully at The Fly behind Bluephisto* him.
Bluephisto: *Quietly* Yes...I'm sorry.
Macphisto: *Choosing his words carefully* Well darling, we agreed that perhaps you shouldn't be forced to choose one of us.
*He looked down at the red satin sheets*
Bluephisto: *She looks from Macphisto to The Fly, confused* What do you mean, exactly?
The Fly: You can have us both, baby.
Bluephisto: *Blushes* What!?
The Fly: If you want... *Bluephisto sits silent, her mouth open*
Macphisto: Darling, I know this is unusual, but hear us out. *He takes her hand and traces his thumb over her palm, sending shivers up her spine* We promise we will not argue...about you, we won't indulge in jealous rages, or threats...no matter how much we may want to.*He glares at The Fly for a fraction of a second and continues* We have agreed to tolerate each other for your sake, it's evident that you wouldn't be completely happy without either of us...
The Fly: We just want you to be happy for as long as you can, baby...Whadda ya say?
*Bluephisto is stunned and can barely absorb what they're saying...*
Bluephisto: You...won't fight?
Macphisto: No. For example, I may wish in my private thoughts that I could drop him off of a balcony, but I won't do it.
The Fly: *smirking at Mac sarcastically* Gee, that's sweet. See honey? We can get along just fine...
Bluephisto: Wait, wait, wait...wow. Okay. Umm, how would this work? I just, I mean...I don't even know where I live.
Macphisto: *Now looking gently into her eyes* I was...we were thinking that The Fly could move his belongings here for the time being, and we could all stay here...the three of us. The mansion is certainly large enough for two more people.
The Fly: My house is nicer, but he has a chef and a...functional kitchen.
Bluephisto: Wow...*She shakes her head in amazement and looks from one man to the other* So we would all just live here together? Like roommates?
The Fly: Yeah...I could bring my video games and I could introduce you to Sonic, again.
Bluephisto: But...okay...okay...*She exhales loudly* Be realistic, I mean...what if one of you saw me kissing the other? You can't tell me that you wouldn't be jealous.
Macphisto: *Tactfully* The mansion is large enough to give everyone ample privacy. Even if we did feel jealous, we'd take care of it privately if at all. Bluey, *He turned her blushing face towards him with a hand on her cheek* The important thing is that you're happy...don't worry about us dearest.
Bluephisto: You're serious!
The Fly: Yeah, we're serious...Look, we both love you and we don't want to keep wasting time.
*Bluephisto looks from one to the other, blushing deeply and shaking her head laughing*
The Fly: Face it baby, you have weird boyfriends.
Bluephisto: Boyfriends...wow. Are you guys sure you want to do this?
The Fly: Baby, I don't care who I have to share you with, I just want you to be happy.
Macphisto: *Smirkinig at her and kissing her hand devilishly* It's just scandalous enough that I can publicly admit to it.
The Fly: We're fine with it, sugar...how about you?
Bluephisto: *She smiles shyly, still not believing what she's hearing* Well, I ...I guess we can try it. But if you two start to fight over me, it's over. I don't want that...But, thank you. You are both incredibly sweet to me.
The Fly: I know baby, I work hard at it.
Macphisto: Just don't tell anyone how sweet I am, I have a reputation to protect you know.
*Macphisto kisses her on one burning cheek and The Fly kisses her on the other...Bluephisto thinks that either the two men are going to kill each other in a week, or she is the luckiest woman on earth. The Fly breaks the tension in the bedroom by asking her,*
The Fly: I'm thirsty, do you want a drink baby?
Bluephisto: Sure, thank you Fly. Surprise me.
The Fly: Will do. *He climbs out of bed and heads for the door, putting his shades on. As soon as The Fly is partially out the door, Macphisto can't help himself any longer, he kisses Bluephisto urgently, pulling her down into the sheets with him. Her lips devour his with a surprising intensity, but their embrace is broken by the sound of a door slamming shut and locking and The Fly's voice*
The Fly: Mac! Where the Fuck are we?
*Macphisto opens his eyes and looks at The Fly, annoyed and puzzled.*
Macphisto: What are you talking about? Aren't you supposed to be getting a drink?
The Fly: Umm, this room is not in the house anymore.
Bluephisto: What!?
The Fly: Yeah...I opened the door, we're back in Hell again, the whole room is.
Macphisto: You're joking.
The Fly: I wish I were...
*There is a knock at the door*

In this crowded mansion
I have lost my flaming spirit
I see your face and returns my obssesion
I smell your fragance in the air and I feel possesion
I remember your kisses of frantic desire
and your lips caressing every inch of my body.
I still can't forget you.
I still ache for your love. I still suffer from the wounds
Wounds that not only flagelate and tear me apart
But also, remind me of the vivid passion we shared together.
A passion that will not return to us,
A passion that sooner or later
Will fade away silently, on to ...
OH FUCK!

*Tear drops fall on to the piece of paper, and AnPhisto stops writing. She wrests the sheet and throws it away with anger. She weaps for few minutes more and then decides to get up from bed and rejoin the party*

AnPhisto: *thinking to herself while looking for something to wear* Why do I keep crying like that?... Damn it! I'm a fucking temptress and here I am : Crying like a school girl for her boyfriend. I should be in some kind of threesome or orgy instead of making a stupid fool of myself. *takes a gold bustier and a scarlet skirt and puts them on* From now on I must be an honorable temptress. No more falling in love for AnPhisto! Just sex, selfishness and pleasure for me! *laughs sensually and models to herself* My oh my! You are looking Hot and Steamy, An. Just the way you need to. *laughs again and puts on her golden heels* Perfect!

*She heads directly to the kitchen and prepares a bowl of Satan-O's. She finishes her breakfast and walks to the ballroom direction. There are still hundreds of guests having a good time, but there's no sign of the newlyweds or hosts. She takes a look to the bar and watches Elevation-Era Bono and Gavin drinking Guiness and chating . She feels her heart almost galoping but quickly gets EBono out from her thoughts, while getting seated on a big velvety couch near the dancing floor*

Gavin: Did you...
EBono: Yeah, I saw her. *sighs*
Gavin: If you ask me, she looks way stunning to be crushed by the break up.
EBono: Thanks a lot for lifting my spirit, Gav. Really... Thanks *swallows deeply from the bottle*
Gavin. I'm sorry, man. But I think you should just let it go. It obvious she doesn't want to do anything with you anymore.
EBono: I know, I know. But you don't understand how I feel . I really do love her.
Gavin: Do you? Or are you confusing lust with love?
EBono: *looking sadly to Gavin's eyes* Oh, fuck. I honestly don't know. The only thing I'm sure is that something really really strong is not letting me forget her. I just can't imagine. I don't even want to imagine. I hope we can work something out. Because you know, Gav? Deep inside I know she loves me. She has showed me that. And I hope she does. I want to make it up to her.
Gavin: Oh really? How can you make it up to a temptress who forgot about you in just a day? Wake up, Paul. Don't waste your time.
EBono: No, Gavin. I won't rest until she comes back to me. I know I can get her back. I just need time.
Gavin:
rolleyes.gif
Whatever, Paul. Just remember that I warned you about this.

*AnPhisto is already drinking and flirting from her place. Gorgeous guys approach her and ask her to dance, but being a real temptress means you have to turn their offers down, until you find someone that really deserves to have a piece of dance from you. She's starting to get bored when out of nowhere, a magnificent and gorgeous face appears at her sight and kneels over her*

TomCruise: Good Morning, miss. I was wondering if you knew about any battle happening on heaven.
AnPhisto : *snickers and wonders about the question for a while* Mmm... I'm affraid not. I've never been there. *chuckles*
TomCruise: That's odd. I could swear you are a fallen angel. *smiles provocately*
AnPhisto: *laughing* With these? *points at her horns* I don't think so.
TomCruise: Well, nevermind. To me it doesn't matter from where you come from. As long as you accept to dance with me. *stands up and offers her his arm* Shall we?
AnPhisto: We shall. How could I decline such an offer? *TomCruise smiles*

* They walk to the dance floor and begin to move to the rythm of a KennyG melody. AnPhisto can't believe how lucky is to be dancing with this sexy man. For the first time in hours, she's enjoying the party*

TomCruise: So : What's your name, miss beautiful?
AnPhisto: *grins* AnPhisto. But you can call me An for short.
TomCruise: *kissing her cheek* Very very nice to meet you An. *she laughs* I think you know who I am. But either way I'll introduce myself: *stops dancing and kisses AnPhisto's hand* Thomas Cruise, at your service, my dear An.
AnPhisto: Thank you. * she takes him in her arms and dances again* So what brings you to the Mullen's wedding celebration?
TomCruise: I met Larry and Adam way back when they composed the theme song for...
AnPhisto: Mission: Imposible?
TomCruise: Correct. We've been friends since then and that's why he invited me.
AnPhisto: I see. But did you came alone? Weren't you with Penelope Cruz?
TomCruise: I was. Thank heaven that is over. I'd tell you more but it's not very polite to talk about people when they're not around. *AnPhisto nods* And you An: Are you single?
AnPhisto: *takes a look to EBono and sighs* Umm.. yes, yes I am . Happily single. *smiles bitterly*
TomCruise: You took a look to the bar and suddenly your expressions changed. Is there something wrong?

[This message has been edited by Ana (edited 12-10-2001).]

*Bona wakes up slowly, and for a moment she forgets where she is and what happened the night before until Larry's grip on her tightens and in his sleep he nuzzles her neck and shoulder. She opens her eyes to see the blue morning sky and the warmth of the day hits her. She realizes that she's completely entangled and between Larry and the blanket she can't really move much. Not that she wanted to, really. She twines her arm around Larry's neck and strokes the back of his neck with her fingers and she kisses his temple. He breathes in deeply and shifts, lifting his head up and he opens his eyes, looking into hers.*
Bona: Good morning, love.
Larry: *he kisses her slowly* Good morning.
Bona: Sleep well?
Larry: Very well, yeah.
*Across the garden, Adam walks toward the couple, still wrapped up tightly in a blanket, whispering and sharing kisses. Larry looks up and spots him and upon noticing the panicked expression on Adam's face, sighs and untangles himself from his wife and the blankets and puts his pants on.*
Adam: Sorry to interrupt...
Larry: No, not at all. What's the problem, Adam?
Adam: Ehm... well... This is kind of hard to explain.
Bona: What's wrong?
Adam: I went to check on Mac and Bluey this morning and well... the bedroom was gone.
Bona: What do you mean the bedroom was gone?
Adam: It was gone. Like I opened the door and there was nothing there. I know it sounds strange.
Bona: No, that makes sense.
Larry: Not to me it doesn't.
Bona: This kind of thing has happened before. Where are they?
Adam: I can't find them at all, which really only means one thing.
Bona: Hell.
Adam: Unfortunately.
Larry: Wait a minute... someone just picked up the bedroom, ripped it out of this house and put it in Hell?
Bona: Yeah, something like that.
Larry: Why?
Adam: I don't know.
Bona: Well, Satan did say he'd be back...
Larry: Is there anything we can do?
Adam: Besides pray, unfortunately no. All we can do is wait and hope.

*Bono walks back into MacPhisto's office and plops down into the large black leather chair. He exhales and closes his eyes, turning this all over in his head. What could they possibly want with the three of them in hell? He shuddered at the thought of several possibilities and sips at his coke, laying his head back onto the chair. He closes his eyes and exhales. When he opens them again he discovers he's in a large white room with a drumset at one end. Bono immediately recognizes this scenery to be a premonition and he sits back, watching. Larry walks in purposefully and sits down at the drumkit. He looks a few years older, but with Larry that makes no difference.*
*Larry picks up a pair of drumsticks and begins playing away, repeating rhythms over and over again until suddenly he falters, drops a drumstick and pulls his wrist back in pain.*

Larry: Fuck!
*He massages his wrist and a small boy wanders in.*
Larry: Hey, Josh! What's goin on?
Josh: Did you get hurt, Daddy?
Larry: Only a little, it's not a big deal.
Josh: Daddy, I wanna tell you something.
Larry: What is it?
Josh: Watch.
*Bono is astonished at what Joshua does next. The little blonde boy reaches for his daddy's wrist and Larry looks on amused at what he does. Joshua puts his tiny hands on Larry's wrist and starts to rub gently. Larry's face changes from amusement to confusion to disbelief to amazement.*
Larry: Joshua, what did you just do?
Joshua: I made it go away.
Larry: You made what go away?
Joshua: Your wrist disease.
Larry: The tendonitis?
Joshua: I made it go away.
Larry: No, Josh. You couldn't have.
Joshua: But I did. You'll see...
Larry: How did you make it go away?
Joshua: I healed it...
*Bono's jaw hangs open in shock and he pulls quickly out of the premonition with a shocking realization. He runs out of MacPhisto's office and bolts down hallways looking for Adam.*
Bono: This is impossible... there's no way...

blade9.jpg

*Bluephisto is hauled before a huge black marble set of doors. This whole part of Hell was different, it was quieter, isolated and very trendy looking. Most of the rooms were done in black and chrome, she thought compared to Macphisto's mansion they looked especially cold. The faceless, hulking guards carried her roughly by the arms, she was bleeding from the corner of her mouth. Bluephisto had rebelled in the elevator on the way up and one of the guards hit her across the face before she broke his neck. Ever since, they had tightened their grip on her. The doors opened and she was carried into the largest office she had ever seen. The walls, ceiling and floor were all black marble, so dark that everything almost looked like it was floating in space. An enourmous black leather sofa dominated a wall opposite the largest fireplace she had ever seen, green flames gave the room an eerie glow. A glass and Chrome desk sat at the head of the room, and just to the side of it, a huge mirror that covered the wall from ceiling to floor. She gasps, the young blonde man she threw the axe into is standing in front of the fireplace staring at her. He motions and the guards throw her onto the sofa.*
The Father: *He pulls a silver gun out of his immaculate black suit and puts two bullets in each of the guards that threw her. They fall to the floor, dead* Don't throw her!! And what is this!? *He gestures to her mouth as if she is a piece of damaged fruit* I gave you orders not to harm her, idiots. *He waves them away imperiously* Get out, clean that up. *The guards hastily obey him and leave the room. He is staring at her, his chrome-blue eyes travelling down her body. Bluephisto pulls the hem of her slip down a little, it had drifted up her thighs when the guards threw her. His attitude changes, he turns and gestures to a bar along the wall,* Would you care for a drink? *Bluephisto shakes her head no* Are you sure? *She nods* Suit yourself. *He walks towards her, as if to sit on the couch with her and she tenses. He puts his hands up as if to imply he is unarmed.* I'm not going to hurt you Bluephisto. I just want to talk...That's right, you were supervised by Screwtape before, weren't you? I understand now. I can assure you, nothing of the sort will happen to you here, that sort of thing is just beneath me. *All Bluephisto knows of Screwtape is that he hurt her somehow, she just pretends to understand, disturbed by the implication.*
Bluephisto: What do you want?
The Father: Ahh, you like to cut to the chase don't you my dear? I respect that. I also respect that rather formidable arm you have. *He begins to move towards her and remove his jacket and she stands up, backing away. For a second she swore she heard someone yell, but it sounded far away. The Father laughs.* My you are jumpy aren't you? I was just going to show you that I still haven't healed from your little attack on me earlier, but if you prefer...*He replaced his jacket* It makes no difference to me at all, my dear. If anyone should be offended by another's dress, I should think your attire is more alarming than mine by far...One would think you were trying to seduce me, all sorts of nasty rumours get started that way you know.
Bluephisto: Your henchmen took me out of bed, I had no time to dress.
The Father: Would you care for a change of clothing? *Bluephisto regards him suspiciously* Call me old fashioned, but I believe in dressing for an occasion, and not many humans are granted an audience with me. *He turns to a table behind him and hands her a large box. She hesitates before accepting it.* You may change in that room, just over there...Oh come now, how can you suspect me of any ill thoughts when I am asking you to put more on? *Bluephisto hesitates, but she does feel exposed in her thin slip...*
Bluephisto: Fine. *She turns and backs into the room adjacent shutting and locking the door. The Father walks to his desk and scribbles a message on a small pad of paper and stolls over to the mirror. He slaps the pad of paper against the glass..."Your girlfriend is very pretty". His reflection vibrates from an impact behind the glass and he smiles, straightening his black tie, and pocketing the book. Bluephisto comes back into the room warily, she is now wearing a long black and silver gown which looks like it could have been made for her. The Father sighs.*
The Father: Much better. But there's just one thing...*He walks towards her slowly and she watches him tensely. He stands very close to her and fixes his eyes on a scrap of lilac slip that is exposed from the front of the bodice. With hands so fast she doesn't see them, he grabs the tiny bit of purple fabric and rips the entire slip off of her from under the dress and throws it in the sulphur-green fire. He does all of this without touching her and without smiling. Bluephisto gasps at the speed with which he did this and moves her hands to her chest. He turns and walks away, almost meekly*
The Father: Pardon me, your slip was showing. You look very nice...*He looks at her expectantly*...This is the part where you say "thank you".
Bluephisto: *Coldly* What do you want?
The Father: That again? You are not a patient person are you? I like that in a woman...Your directness is refreshing, most people just do whatever I say.
Bluephisto: What did you do with them?
The Father: With who my dear?
Bluephisto: You know who, Macphisto and The Fly...where are they?
The Father: They are quite safe right now. Quite safe. You need'nt look so worried.
Bluephisto: I swear, if you hurt them, I'll make what I did to you up there look like a toothache.
The Father: *Raises his eyebrows, his eyes narrow* You, my dear, are not in any position to threaten me down here. *He comes very close to her, but still does not touch her* In fact, you Bluephisto, are in charge of whether or not they get hurt...But I know you don't want to hurt them, you love them, don't you dear?
Bluephisto: What do you mean?
The Father: *refusing to answer her question. He moves his face even closer to hers...His breath is cold on her neck.* I was in love once too. *She looks surprised at him* Oh yes, I really was. It wasn't just lust either, I really loved someone once, a long time ago. You don't believe me?
Bluephisto: You'll have to excuse my skepticism. *He nods and retirieves a box from the lowest drawer of his desk and brings it to her, motioning for her to sit on the couch. She does, but never takes her cautious eyes off of him for a second. He sits beside her, and continues, unlocking the box with a small key*
The Father: I've never told anyone this before. You are special, aren't you? I did fall in love once. It was a very, very long time ago, long before you were created. Her name was...Emily. *He sighs* You know, I haven't said that name in six thousand years? *He continues, pulling a feather from the box, it shimmers in the light. Bluephisto's eyes widen* Her name was Emily and this was her feather.
Bluephisto: She was an..angel?
The Father: Yes. She was. Hard to believe isn't it? I saw her walking the earth one day, and I fell in love. I would have done anything for that woman, anything at all...I offered to change for her, I followed her whereever I could, neglecting my duties down here, just to be near her. Sometimes she would give me a smile, sometimes a kiss, I was a mess. I even thought of giving all of this up *He gestures around the room* all of this, just to make her happy. Ridiculous isn't it? *Bluephisto stays silent, she doesn't know what to make of his disclosure. He pulls out a flawless, unearthly diamond ring and twirls it around his pinky finger* I gave this to her...She threw it in my face. *He hand the ring to Bluephisto for her to examine* She threw it back in my face...She said that she could never love anyone like me, that I was incapable of love, that I had no heart...She didn't know she gave me one and then broke it. *he pulls out a tiny picture and stares at it for some minutes before handing it to Bluephisto, it is a picture of a woman of startling beauty with dark hair. The Father's face is very dark*
Bluephisto: She's very pretty.
The Father: Isn't she? *He looks at her in the green light* You resemble her in some lights, in fact, that's her dress you're wearing now.*Bluephisto's heart stops* You remind me so much of her, it's eerie really. *Bluephisto stands up quickly, but he pulls her back down to the leather couch, next to him.* It's a little rude to leave when someone's telling you a story isn't it? Now what was I saying...Ah, yes. She broke my heart. I thought for thousands of years that it was because I am the devil, she was an angel...it just could not be, we were torn apart by forces beyond our control, Romeo and Juliet before Shakespeare ever put pen to paper. *He edges closer to her, putting a cold arm around her shoulders, she shivers* But... something came to my attention that I just can't ignore...This is where you ask me what that is...Come on...Fine. I'll just tell you if you're going to be stubborn.*He tightens his arm around her, the mirror vibrates again* You see, I was fine thinking that it was just a fact that an angel cannot love a devil, no matter how worthy that devil may be...but then you. You, as an angel, fell in love with Macphisto, one of my most promising demons! *He looks at her hard for a few seconds, his fingers begin to grip her shoulders* This left me with a few problems...namely, if an angel can love a demon, Emily just left me because she didn't like me. It was me. Not your boss, not the universe...just me. She rejected me.
Bluephisto: I see...
The Father: *Getting increasingly unstable* I'm not finished! The other option, and the reason you are here... is that maybe it's you. Maybe there is something about you .
Bluephisto:I don't understand...
The Father: You gave Macphisto a heart. I mean look at him now. He used to be a perfect devil, commendably selfish and cruel and now he's sacrificing his own happiness for yours!? And this other chap, the leathery rock star, he wasn't exactly a paragon of humanity before you met him. *He shifts towards her quickly on the couch, she stands and starts to back away and he chases her* It's YOU, Bluephisto. You do this to them, why can't you do it to me? *He lunges for her and she takes a swing at him, connecting with his face. He stumbles back, but grabs her faster than her human body will run. He presses her up against the mirror.* Come on! Give me a heart!
Bluephisto: Get off me! *He reads the fear in her eyes and grips her tighter, snarling at her*
The Father: You stupid girl, if I wanted sex from you I would have taken it fifteen minutes ago...I don't want your sex, we have more of that down here than we know what to deal with.
Bluephisto: What do you want?
The Father: I want you to love me.
Bluephisto: What!?
The Father: Love me!!!! I want you to change me the way you changed them...I want to feel that.
Bluephisto: It's not like that!
The Father: Why not!? What do I have to do?
Bluephisto: You don't understand at all. *He grabs her by the throat and pushes her up against the mirror again, she can hear voices behind the glass, but she can't turn her head*
The Father: *Irrational*That's what Emily said, that I "didn't understand". I need you to teach me.
Bluephisto: NO!
The Father: *Tightening his vice-like grip* Tell me you love me...say it!
Bluephisto: *Choking*No. Let me go. *He is trying to wring the primordial secret of heaven from her...Love. She almost looses consciousness, and hears her name from the glass...they are behind the mirror. Bluephisto struggles, and he loosens his grip a fraction of an inch. It's enough, she belts him and runs to the desk. She tries to grab a chair, a lamp, anything when The Father is suddenly beside her with a very sharp letter opener against her throat. He pushes her down on the desk, the rattling from the mirror is now unmistakeable, he turns his head to look at the mirror and she grabs a heavy metal urn and cracks him across the face with it. He falls back and she disarms him, now holding the knife to his throat. The Father reaches back, grabbing her and throws her into his glass desk with inhuman strength, breaking it. Bluephisto lies on the ground in the middle of kilograms of broken glass and he stands over her.*
The Father: Say it.
Bluephisto: I'd rather die.
*He picks up a chair, raising it high above his head and bringing it down to hit her, she kicks him, knocking him off balance, and sending the chair into the mirror, breaking it. Before she can blink, The Fly is helping her up and Macphisto has driven the letter opener deep into The Father's chest.*
The Father: *Gasping and looking down at his chest* That was stupid of you my boy. Very, very stupid.

[This message has been edited by blueeyes (edited 12-10-2001).]

The Father: *Gasping and looking down at his chest* That was stupid of you my boy. Very, very stupid.
*Macphisto glares and twists the knife in The Father's chest. *
Macphisto: You are becoming tiresome you ancient son of a bitch.
*The Father shouts at the pain, clutching at the knife in his chest. Macphisto keeps twisting the blade, The Father sinks to his knees in agony. The Fly is helping Bluephisto up from the shattered desk, she is very unsteady and keeps reaching backwards...*
The Fly: Baby...*He can't help it, his kisses her quickly and holds her. She yelps at his touch and he freezes, looking down at her back. There is a large shard of glass sticking out of the back of the dress, her breathing is ragged. The Fly starts to shake*
The Fly: Bluey...Oh my God.
Bluephisto: Fly...don't touch it, oh God.*She's actually starting to cry, he's never seen her cry from physical pain before and he cups her face in his hands, kissing her, trying to calm her down. She can't sit, she can't lie down...*
The Fly: Honey, just keep breathing...
Bluephisto: Fly, I love you. *He tears up, she's never told him that before*
The Fly: I love you too.
*Macphisto has wrestled the stunned Father to the floor and turns back looking at them*
Macphisto: *Shouting at The Fly* Take her out of here NOW! *The Father grunts and moves and Macphisto kicks the knife into The Father's chest so hard that it is almost coming through the other side.* Get out, go...please, darling run!
*Macphisto can't hold The Father down any longer, he throws Macphisto off of him, panting and looking at the enormous hole in his chest. He starts to laugh...it's a low, spine chilling laugh. He reaches into his chest and pulls the letter opener out with a sickening gurgle, holding it out to Bluephisto*
The Father: See dear? No heart to get in the way of your boyfriend's pretty knife. *Macphisto backs up, placing himself between The Father and Bluephisto.*
Macphisto: If you're going to kill me, I suggest you just get on with it.
The Father: I love a good idea. *His eyes narrow and he takes a step towards Macphisto but The Fly hits him with a chair, knocking him over, the chair splinters into a million pieces. Macphisto grabs Bluephisto's hand and begins to run towards the door with The Fly, when her hand is ripped out of his. She is lying on the floor, coughing and The Father is lying behind her with a hand around her ankle. He pulls her towards him while she convulses and picks her up like a doll, holding her hands behind her back.*
The Father: What is running out of here going to solve boys? Where are you going to hide from me? Hmm? I don't care where you live, I'll find you and I'll just bring you back down here and we can do this over and over and *He kisses Bluephisto's pale cheek* over...sounds like fun doesn't it?
The Fly: You son of a bitch...*He grabs the box of trinkets from the nearby table and sprints to the fire with them.*
The Father: HEY! Put those down!
The Fly: Oh I will, I'll put this entire box down in the fucking fire if you don't let her go.
The Father: You wouldn't dare...
The Fly: Oh no? *He draws the feather out and holds it over the flames* Push me, bitch...just push me.
Macphisto: *Trying to bargain* It's all you have left of her, let her go.
The Father: *Grinding his teeth* You won't want to see what I'll do to this woman if you don't put those down right...now.
The Fly: Let her go and I'll think about putting it down.
The Father: I'm not letting Bluephisto go. You don't seem to get that. Your actions only determine what I'm going to do to her later. Right now, you are buying her...*He runs his free hand down Bluephisto's dress* A very. rough. night. The price is going up.*Bluephisto struggles, but she can't get her arms free, she cries in pain and frustration* It's up to you...put the box down right now, and I won't make you watch.
Macphisto: *Softly, watching Bluephisto cry* Fly...put it down.
The Fly: Okay,*He tosses the entire box into the fire* I don't fucking bargain!
The Father: NO! *He moves towards the fire, and Bluephisto breaks the fingers on his right hand as she twists away from him. He tries to save the mementos from the flames and Bluey, Macphisto and The Fly sprint out of the office. Bluephisto is lagging behind, coughing as she runs.*
Bluephisto: *Hacking* Go...run...go keep going.
*Macphisto picks Bluephisto up and runs with her in his arms, she is pathetically light and still coughing. They scramble through twisting hallways, all the while hearing heavy footsteps just a corner behind them*
The Fly: The stairs! I see them! Right there!
*They sprint up the thousands of stairs, nothing fueling their feet but sheer panic. The door is looming just ahead, just ahead. Finally The Fly rips it open and Macphisto follows him out, Bluephisto almost unconcsious in his arms. They both stop, their jaws hanging in shock...*
The Father: Do you see now what I said about running? *The Fly falls to his knees and Macphisto closes his eyes...they are not back in the mansion, they are in the Great Hall, where all of the demons of Hell are assembled and The Father stands at the foot of his terrible throne, pale, bleeding and angier than anyone has ever seen him. He motions for his guards* Get the boys, bring me the girl, don't damage her.
*Macphisto turns, ripping the door open, but faceless guards block his path, they close in on The Fly and Mac from all sides. They struggle for a while, and it is only with some effort that many gargantuan guards finally wrench Bluephisto from Macphisto's arms. They present the two men to The Father, holding their arms behind their backs, and they force their protesting bodies to kneel.*
The Father: Bring her... *A guard hands an unresponsive Bluephisto to the Father. Macphisto trembles with anger. The Father smiles down at Bluephisto and kisses her* Wake up angel. *She doesn't respond* Wake up! *She stirs but doesn't open her eyes, The Father kisses her again, almost biting her and she wakes up at the pain, disgusted and confused. Macphisto and The Fly are still held by several guards...horrified*
The Father: There now, my little angel. You just had a little sleep...
Bluephisto: Fuck off.
The Father: Later dear. First, I have a little surprise for you... Look, you have visitors. *She turns her head slowly, wincing and she swallowed when she saw them both held down, kneeling, bloody and enraged* Now dear, I'm not a horrible man, I can be loved...and to prove that to you, I'll tell you what I'm going to do. *He nods and guards point guns at Mac and The Fly* I was going to just execute them right here, both of them, as they deserve. But then I got to thinking, and I decided that that's a little harsh, isn't it?
Bluephisto: yes...
The Father: So here's what I'll do for you dear...You get to pick which one gets shot. Go on, who will it be? Who will be the lucky man? Who gets his brains blown out right here?
Bluephisto: *The two men look up at her, horrified at her choice* Oh...God, I can't. No! I won't choose.
The Father: Oh...I should let you know. If you don't pick one, I'm just going to kill them both, at the same time. It's quite messy. So who do you love more? Think about it...you have thirty seconds.

*Scottphisto has been wandering the mansion grounds for hours. He hasn?t said a word to another soul since his slip up with Echo. Over and over, he imagines her leaving the house?leaving with Edge?leaving him forever.*

SCOTTPHISTO: *Sigh* *To self* This isn?t what I wanted?
*He sits down on one of the beautiful benches that dot the property. Looking down, he notices a small flower. It?s a rose. A simple rose.*
SCOTTPHISTO: What the?Mac doesn?t have any rose bushes on this side of the house?and he DEFINATLY doesn?t have any out here that are black?
*Scottphisto picks it up. As soon as he touches it, it?s color begins to change from black to a dark purple.*
SCOTTPHISTO: What the hell is thi-
*Suddenly, the rose changes back to black*
VOICE: *From Behind* It?s a Heart Rose.
*Scottphisto turns around to see a beautiful woman dressed in a white gown*
SCOTTPHISTO: What?
WOMAN: It?s a Heart Rose. It?s color reflects your heart. When it is red, you are in love, and you are loved. Purple means you love someone who you feel you cannot have.
SCOTTPHISTO: And black?
WOMAN: Ah. That means your heart is cold.
SCOTTPHISTO: Hmm. Who are you?
WOMAN: I am known as Venus.
SCOTTPHISTO: Venus? The Goddess of Love?
VENUS: Yes.
SCOTTPHISTO: Heh?shouldn?t you be inside, with the bride and groom?
VENUS: I tend to find that the most touching displays of love come from those who don?t express them.
SCOTTPHISTO: Well, sorry to dissapoint you, but there?s no love to be found out here.
VENUS: Oh? Then why are you crying?
SCOTTPHISTO: I?m not- *Wipes his eye. He didn?t even realize he?d been crying all this time*
VENUS: You don?t have to be a goddess to recognize love.
SCOTTPHISTO: *Hides his eyes for a moment. After he?s composed himself, he turns to Venus* So, if I?m in love, why did the rose change back to black?
VENUS: I?m not sure. You seem to be fighting yourself over your emotions. Why?
SCOTTPHISTO: Because?*sigh* ?I want her. But, I?m afraid.
VENUS: Why?
SCOTTPHISTO: If I want to be with her the way I really do, that means?telling her.
VENUS: About Kathrine?
SCOTTPHISTO: *Shocked* How do YOU know about her?!
VENUS: You loved her, didn?t you? I know everything about love, including who?s loved who.
SCOTTPHISTO: So?you know? About my curse?
VENUS: Yes. Scottphisto, it?s time you forgave yourself.
SCOTTPHISTO: I?I don?t know if I can.
VENUS: Then how will Echo?
SCOTTPHISTO: *Sigh* *He knows she?s right. The only way is to do what he?s dreaded. His stomach tightens. He?s not prone to fear; in fact, no man alive has really caused fear in Scottphisto. No demon, either. Scottphisto thinks to himself How can this one, small, frail human cause so much fear in my heart?*
VENUS: *Hearing his thoughts* Because you love her.
SCOTTPHISTO: *Surprised* I?*Giving in*?you?re right?
VENUS: *Takes Scottphisto?s face in her soft hands* Go to her.
SCOTTPHISTO: But, what about Edge? I may be jealous, but he seems to be an alright guy. I don?t want to get in the way.
VENUS: *Smiling* Yes you do. You want her to choose you over him. Well, why don?t you let her make that decision. Just be happy with whatever she does choose.
SCOTTPHISTO: *Deep breath* I will. Thank you, Venus.
VENUS: *Sweet smile* Anytime, my friend. *She stands up and turns. Scottphisto watches as she walks away.*
SCOTTPHISTO: Well, here we go.
*Scottphisto takes a deep breath as he stands.
SCOTTPHISTO: *To self* I'm determined. I'm going to walk into the mansion, take Echo in my arms, look deep in her eyes, and tell her that I lo-
*Scottphisto looks into one of the picture windows on the west wing of the mansion. Inside the house, he sees Echo?and Edge.*
*They're kissing.*

*In the cold night air, there is but one sound. It's very faint, but audible. It is the sound of stars dying. It is the wail of souls who are lost.*
*It is the sound of a breaking heart.*

[This message has been edited by Scottphisto (edited 12-10-2001).]

*There is a knock at the door*
Macphisto: Don't answer that.
The Fly: Duh.
*Macphisto reaches beside the bed, grabbing his red tuxedo shirt and putting it on quickly over his gold pants that he wore to bed. The Fly drags a large armoir in front of the door. He feels someone behind him and turns...it's Bluephisto testing the weight of a large gold lamp.*
The Fly: Baby...you're still not feeling very strong, maybe *She interrupts him, pushing him towards the back of the room, her voice is all business*
Bluephisto: Fly, Mac, I think you should wait back-
*There is a shove against the door, the three in the room freeze. There is another shove, harder and the armoir moves. Bluephisto and The Fly brace themselves against the dresser, Macphisto quickly joins them. The dresser stops moving.*
Macphisto: *Whispering*Do you hear anything?
* There is a moment of silence before the wall beside the door explodes, debris showers over the elegant room as more than fifty faceless demons, armed with gruesome weapons flood into the room before the dust can begin to fall. The faceless demons are part of The Father's security, each of them stand eight feet tall and are single minded in their purpose. Macphisto and The Fly are almost instantly overpowered and dragged out, unconscious. Bluephisto swung the lamp, knocking one demon out, and strangled another to death with the electical chord before she turned and saw The Fly hit the floor.*
Bluephisto: Fly!
*She hesitated, and her arms were taken behind her. She stopped struggling, she may have had the knowledge of a heavenly assassin but she was human now and could not compete with the brute strength of the creatures. Bluephisto only really began to panic when she saw they were taking her the opposite way down the hall from The Fly and Macphisto.*
Bluephisto: MAC!!! *Neither of them turned, they were both out. She tried to dig her heels in, the guards barely noticed.*

*Macphisto's head ached. He slowly became aware of his surroundings...he was lying on a hard surface on his side, when he opened his eyes, the room was dark. He heard a lighter flicking and a voice rose from the black...*
Mac...you awake?
Macphisto: *Sitting up slowly, rubbing his forehead and grimacing* Fly?
* A lighter ignited and in the light of the tiny flame, Macphisto could see The Fly's beat up face looking down at him. The room was tiny, just large enough for the two of them and completely bare.*
Macphisto: Did you see what happened to Bluey?
The Fly: No, last thing I saw was a huge fist. Do you have any idea where the fuck we are?
Macphisto: Hell
The Fly: I know that. Damn, I spend so much time here lately I should just look into buying a condo.
Macphisto: *Looks around him and grimaces* We're in a holding cell.
The Fly: What does that mean?
Macphisto: Probably that they are busy preparing an excruciating death for us.
The Fly: Great, just great...*The lighter went out* Shit.
The Fly: What?
Macphisto: What's wrong?
Macphisto: Stop playing around Fly...what's wrong?
Macphisto: *Sighs and pulls a book of matches from his pocket and strikes one.* Now what's wrong!?
The Fly: My lighter went out.
Macphisto: Why wouldn't you answer me?
The Fly: Oh...I can't hear in the dark.
*The match goes out*
*Macphisto strikes another one*
Macphisto: This is no time for games.
The Fly: Nah! I'm serious...*Defensively* All I've ever done is play rock concerts, fly in jets and party in nightclubs...I have a bad ringing in my ears all the time, okay?...So I kinda read lips now. That's why I can't hear you good in the dark! Happy!? All I can hear unless you are right next to my ear and I don't ever want you anywhere near that close is..*He covers his mouth with his hand and makes mumbling noises*
Macphisto: Really?
The Fly: Yes, really and if you tell anyone, I'm going to rip your goddamn tounge out. *The match burns out.* And why'd you have to do that anyway?
Macphisto: Do what exactly?
*Macphisto strikes another match*
Macphisto: Do what?
The Fly: Kiss Bluey like that! I mean, damn! I'm not even all the way out the fucking door and you've already dragged her under the sheets? Come on!
Macphisto: I didn't anticipate your return.
The Fly: I bet you won't anticipate my fist in your face either!
Macphisto: Don't push me right now Fly.
The Fly: What, is that a threat!?
*The match goes out*
Macphisto: *Softly* She likes you better anyway...
*There are shoes casting a shadow in the crack at the bottom of the door. The Fly starts to talk again and Macphisto quickly covers his mouth with the palm of his hand. The Fly freezes, Macphisto's ring is digging into his face, but he stays still. The door opens slowly, a figure leans in the tiny room for a moment, holding a clipboard and checking off the prisoners. The Fly yelps and throws Macphisto's hand off, grabbing the demon with the clipboard*
The Fly: HOMBRE!!!!
Clerk: You!
*The skinny clerk sees the tacky man in leather with the strong cologne and tries to run, but the men lunge for the door. The clerk pulls back.*
Clerk: Sorry, no. Not possible, goodbye.
*The Fly grabs the clipboard and yanks it in, the clerk gasps at his report to The Father being held hostage and on impulse follows it into the cell. Macphisto is just reaching for the door when a guard wanders down the hallway, sees the open door and shuts it, locking the three men inside. They all look at the locked door.*
The Fly: Fuck.
Macphisto: Exactly...
The Clerk: Excuse me...*He calls out into the hallway several times, but it is abandoned. Macphisto pulls out a cigar and lights it, the match illuminating the room once more. The clerk turns, The Fly hugs him roughly and presents the disgusted hostage to Macphisto proudly*
The Fly: Hey Mac! This is my buddy! Yeah, we go way back, like from the first time I came down here, right? Remember that? Man, that was the best time...He took me to the asshole in charge of all this crap. *The Clerk regards The Fly's arm around his shoulders as if it were a giant slug* Man...buddy, you have to bust us out of here!
Clerk: The door is locked. I can't.
The Fly: Hey! Buddy, you know Bluey, my girlfriend...you saw her last time remember?
*The thin, dusty clerk tries to inch away from the Fly but he only gets closer to a smoking Macphisto, the look in the rebel demon's eye scares him even more than The Fly's compulsive gregariousness does, and the clerk resigns himself to his tormentor.*
Clerk: Yes.
The Fly: You seen her here lately?
Clerk: No.
Macphisto: Do you have a lighter?
The Fly: *Very excited* HEY! Do that snapping your fingers thing man!
Clerk: What?
The Fly: Come on! Make the fire come out!
Clerk: I'd rather not-
Macphisto: Just do it.
*The clerk snaps his fingers and a little flame comes out. The Fly actually claps and laughs. Macphisto rolls his eyes and puts his matches back in his pocket.*
The Fly: Man, you are like a walking bic lighter! That's it, I'm calling you "Bic" from now on. That's sweet!
Clerk: *distainfully* My name is actually RaphaelPhisto, the third if you don't mind.
The Fly: Uh huh, whatever you say Bic! So...how are we gonna get out of here?
*Suddenly one of the walls pulls away and all three of them stagger back from the light. They are looking in on a very chic, large, all black office. It is much, much nicer than Screwtape's. Macphisto swears quietly*
The Fly: What is this? Where are we?
Clerk: You...we are in one of the observation cells.
Macphisto: Fuck...
Clerk: Exactly.
The Fly: Why? what are we watching?
Clerk: *As if to a five year old* This is The Father's office. These cells are behind two way mirrors.
The Fly: So?
Clerk: He's going to do something he wants you to see.
*A huge black leather chair swivels around. The Father himself is seated in it, smoking at his desk. He speaks into a phone for a second and stands, leaning against a lit fireplace that takes up an entire wall. A door opens and Bluephisto is dragged into the office by several guards. She's still wearing her purple slip, and she is bleeding from the mouth a little. The Father motions, and she is thrown onto a couch. The Father pulls out a gun and shoots the two guards that handled her, yelling at them, pointing at her bleeding mouth, angry. He waves his hand casually and the bodies are taken away when all the guards leave, and Bluephisto and The Father are left alone in the office. Macphisto doesn't even breathe. Bluephisto sits on the huge black leather couch, pulling the hem of her slip down modestly. The Father offers her a drink and she refuses*
Clerk: Smart girl.
Macphisto:*Grabbing him* Do you know what he's planned?
Clerk: No. But he always tries to give them something to drink, it's usually drugged.
The Fly: He's saying he won't hurt her.
Macphisto: How do you know?
The Fly: I read lips, remember?
*The three men watch the scene intently from behind the mirror*

AnPhisto: Don't worry. Let's continue *smiles pleasantly*. I'm really enjoying this.
TomCruise: As you wish, miss Phisto.

*Meanwhile Elevation-Era Bono and Gavin are staring at the particular couple on the dancing floor*

Gavin: She looks like she's really having a good time, Paul.
EBono: She just wants me to get jealous.
Gavin: Yeah, right. Face it man: She doesn't love you anymore. Why are you playing blind?
EBono: *almost crying* I know she loves me. She has to. She can't be that cruel.
Gavin: She can. She is a temptress. Remember?
EBono: *wiping a tear running down his cheek* a temptress who loves me like no one else has.
Gavin: *pats EBono* Man, this is really affecting you. I thought it was just the drunken state you're in.
EBono: Well it's not. Gav, I'm desperate. She doesn't want to talk to me, doesn't want even to look at me and here I am: still longing for her. I wish I could do something to show her how I feel.
Gavin: *thinking for a moment* Maybe there's something I can do about it.
EBono: I'm listening.
Gavin: I can give her a message from you. A message in a song.
EBono: *his face brightens* Yes! Yes, Gavin! That sounds perfect! She'll have no choice but to hear you sing. Oh God that's so great!
Gavin: Yeah. She'll hear the song but which one do you want me to sing?
EBono: How'bout one of your repertory? You choose.
Gavin: Ok. I've got one in mind. But I'm not telling you which one.
EBono: That's ok. As long as you sing something that shows her the way I'm feeling, go ahead and make me proud. I trust in you.
Gavin: *laughing* Thanks for the faith! *he stands up and walks towards a platform where all the performers have been singing throughout the wedding celebration. He whispers something to KennyG's ear . Kenny nods and steps out of the platform. Gavin takes the mic and everyone cheers for him*

Gavin: Thank you and good morning to everyone! You know it's a little early for me to sing, and too early to get the kind of atmosphere I like when I sing. But today I'll make an exception. I would like to dedicate this song to a woman present.A woman who has broken a close friend of mine's heart. *everyone AWWWS*. He wants you to hear him, precious *AnPhisto is in complete shock* So please do. *Gavin makes a motion to the orchestra director. The orchestra begins to play*
You take away the sun for me. Every time you walk away from me. You take away ... I'm alone ... Come Home ... You've taken everything from me. There's nothing left, can't you see. I'm alone ... There was a time when life, it was a bed of roses. And now time ... Time has taken ... You walk into the fire, that keeps burning ... The fire ... Oh! my yearning, to be holding hands with the one I love as the sky turns black there is no above. You take away the sun for me. Every time you walk away from me. You take away ... I'm alone ... Come Home ... You've taken everything from me. There's nothing left, can't you see. I'm alone ... You've taken everything from me. There's nothing left, can't you see. I'm alone ... There was a time when yesterdays were just tomorrows and now time ... Time has taken. You walk into the fire that keeps burning ... The fire oh! My yearning to be holding hands with the one I love as the sky turns black. There is no above ... Don't speak of broken down angels. I've no need for foolish things. Who spoke of heavenly salvation? My heart bleeds as you pull the strings. Who spoke of broken down angels. I've no need for foolish things. Don't speak of heavenly salvation. My heart bleeds as you pull the strings. Don't speak of broken down angels. Don't speak of broken down angels. We don't need wings to fly. We don't need wings to fly ... You take away the sun. You take away the sun.
*The crowd cheers and applauses are heard all over the mansion. Gavin gives thanks and returns to where EBono is*
Both AnPhisto and EBono are crying bitterly. They both stare at each other and Tom Cruise notices
Tom: You are the woman Gavin Friday was talking about? *AnPhisto nods* I see. So you were with EBono?
AnPhisto: *swallowing the tears* y-yes. But that is over. It was supposed to be over , I-
Tom: *feeling really sad for her* Shhhhhhhh. Don't speak. Here: *hands her his tissue* Wipe those tears away (this sounds familiar
biggrin.gif
). Come with me. *takes her hand and leads her to the garden, where Scottphisto can be seen very sad*
AnPhisto: *looking at Scottphisto* I wonder what's wrong with him
Tom: And I wonder what is wrong with you, An. Look at yourself! You're crying for a man you're not with anymore. You still love him, right?
AnPhisto: I... I ...*sees Bono Tempter coming to her direction* Is there something wrong, darling?
Bono: *catching his breath and introducing himself to Tom* You could say that. Have you seen Adam around?
AnPhisto: I did saw him. I saw him *pondering* the last time I saw him he was with Fishy backthere, where it snows.
Bono: Oh, thank you so very much. *runs to that direction*
Tom: You didn't answer to me An. Are you still in love with EBono?

Larry: How did you make it go away?
Joshua: I healed it...
*Bono's jaw hangs open in shock and he pulls quickly out of the premonition with a shocking realization. He runs out of MacPhisto's office and bolts down hallways looking for Adam.*
Bono: This is impossible... there's no way...

*Bono bursts out into the garden where Adam, Bona and Larry all stand.*
Bono: Adam!
Adam: What is it, Bono?
Bono: This is impossible... I can't believe... Adam, I---
Adam: Slow down, Bono. What is it?
Bono: I just had this vision, this premonition.
Adam: About what?
Bono: Well, it concerns Joshua.
*Bona and Larry look up in surprise*
Bona: He'll be okay?
Bono: He'll be more than okay... Adam, can I... *gestures for Adam to walk away a bit, and Adam follows Bono a few feet away where Bono proceeds to whisper.*
Bono: When you healed the baby, did you do anything else to it?
Adam: What do you mean?
Bono: In the vision I had... Joshua did something that isn't... exactly normal for small boys.
Adam: And?
Bono: Adam, he healed Larry's tendonitis. Completely!
Adam: What do you mean "healed?"
Bono: I mean he put his hands on Larry's wrist and healed the tendons in his wrist.
*Adam stares Bono down for a minute, then brightens a little*
Adam: Maybe I did do a little something extra there.
Bono: That can't mean that Joshua's an---
Adam: No, he's not an angel. At least I don't think...
*Bona and Larry stand a few feet off, watching the two angels speak in a tounge neither of them have heard before but Bona recognizes to be the tounge of angels.*
Larry: What could possibly be wrong?
Bona: I don't know, Lars... Hey, it's Mac!
*Larry looks over to see MacPhisto walking out into the garden, closely followed by The Fly and Bluey. Bona runs up to them.*
Bona: How did you get out?
Bluey: Emily.
Bona: Who's Emily?
The Fly: Nevermind.
*MacPhisto wraps his arms around Bona happily*
Bona: What's gotten into you?
MacPhisto: Let's just say it was a little too close and I'm very relieved right now.
Bona: You should be anyway. I was expecting the Father to kill you.
MacPhisto: He almost did. If it hadn't been for that miserable clerk--
The Fly: That's Bic to you!!
MacPhisto: Whatever. If it hadn't been for him I don't think I would have survived.
*MacPhisto releases Bona and Larry moves behind her, wrapping his arms around her.*
The Fly: *looking around and seeing the rumpled blankets and the reminents of their dinner* Looks like you two had a nice night...
*Bona and Larry merely smile and head back into the mansion. Bono suddenly becomes aware of Joshua.*
Joshua: So you found out.
Bono: You knew?
Joshua: How else would I be able to talk to you like this?
Bono: There are ways, believe me. So what are you anyway?
Joshua: I don't know yet.
Bono: You're not an angel...
Joshua: Like I said, I don't know yet. Hey, who was that guy Mum was just talking to?
Bono: Which one?
Joshua: I've heard his voice before.
Bono: MacPhisto?
Joshua: Yeah, him. Is he a nice guy?
Bono: He is now, I guess.
Joshua: He didn't used to be?
Bono: Let's just say that "nice" wasn't in his job description...

*Bluephisto laid on the bed and held her long hair up as The Fly gingerly undid the back of the black gown. The piece of glass that had impaled her had broken off, and Adam stood by Macphisto, waiting to remove it. The Fly looked down at her, noting small grimaces fleeting across her face as he unlaced the bodice.*
The Fly: *leans down* Baby, does this hurt too much?
Bluephisto: No, it's fine...just keep going the sooner the glass comes out the better.
*Macphisto extinguished his cigar and strode to the head of the bed and crouched down, taking her hand and kissing it...She smiled at him softly and he kissed her very gently. Since they had walked out of Hell Macphisto had been feeling blissfully happy, and in love, perhaps it was the rush of his brush with death, or the relief of knowing Bluephisto was unharmed...He didn't know, but he felt great. His eyes sparkled as he looked up at her, he was so sure he would never get to touch her again. Everything else seemed insignifigant. He kissed her lightly on the lips, just because he still could.*
Macphisto: You'll feel better soon my darling.
Bluephisto: I know, it's not so bad...You look happy.
Macphisto: I am... *He tips his forehead against hers and murmurs* I have you, don't I?
Bluephisto: Yes...of course. Ouch!
The Fly: Oh, sorry hon...that must be where the glass is. *He smooched her shoulder to make up for it and returned to his job* Sorry baby, I'll be gentler.
Adam: Do want me to do that?
The Fly: No! I carried her up all those stairs, I get to take the dress off, it's my tax.
*Bluephisto caught Mac shooting the Fly a look, but only for a fraction of a second, before he smiles at her again, crinkling his pale blue eyes. She loved his smiles, he looked both mischevious and innocent at the same time. She squeezed his hand and whispered to him*
Bluephisto: I can't believe I almost lost you...
Macphisto: I know darling, I really didn't think I would see earth again.
Bluephisto: I don't think I've ever seen anybody do anything so brave...*She kissed him on the cheek, his skin did not show it, but she could tell by the sudden warmth against her lips that he was blushing.* thank you.
Macphisto: Well, this moron *He gestures to The Fly* jumped in front of me, I would have been fine.
The Fly:*Muttering* Damn straight...*He steps back from the bed, looking at her exposed back* There you go...it doesn't look too bad sweetie!
Adam: I should be done here in just a minute...But I think she'll need some painkillers for after. *Macphisto kisses his beloved again, so intensely in love that he feels giddy*
Macphisto: I'll get them...Is there anything else you need my love?
Bluephisto: No...I'll be fine.
Macphisto: Right. I'll be right back Bluey. *He kisses her again and again, laughing and walks out, grinning. The Fly, quickly takes his place before Bluephisto.*
The Fly: I think he's already been into the painkillers, wow. *Bluey laughs, and The Fly takes his shades off, holding her hands as Adam pulls glass out of her back, painlessly * Hey, baby.
Bluephisto: Hey...
The Fly: Look, before I go home and start moving all my crap here, I just want to make sure that...Well I mean, what Mac did down there was really amazing, I mean, I had a little tear going on! But what I wanna say is...*He pauses, looking for the right words* I understand if you just want to be with him. I would have done the same thing if my brain hadn't stopped working at that point, but, you know... *She smiles at him and he keeps talking, nervously* I mean that sort of heroism is a pretty good reason to love someone, and if it changed your mind about me, that's fine baby...
Bluephisto: Fly...*He puts his glasses back on, pretty sure he knows what's happening next* You are being ridiculous. I still love you!
The Fly: You do? 'Cause I didn't really do anything down there,
Bluephisto: You threw yourself in front of a bullet to save someone else...remember?
The Fly: *Sheepishly* Ah, yeah. I kinda forgot, actually. Well, I'll be waiting for my saint-dom in the mail any day now. So...you still want me to move in here?
Bluephisto: Yes. Of course.
The Fly: I was really afraid I was going to lose you, back when we were locked behind the glass...Hey, I have something I wanna give you, okay?
Bluephisto: Okay, what is it?
*The Fly draws a ragged, bloodstained piece of paper out of his pocket, smiling*
The Fly: It's kind of beat up. It's been to Hell and back, a couple of times.
Bluephisto: What is it?
The Fly: *Smiling bashfully* It's a piece of paper baby!
Bluephisto: No, what's written on it?
The Fly: Oh, it's a poem...I found it for you. I meant to give it to you before, but I thought it might look a little...nerdy.
Bluephisto: Read it to me.
The Fly: Okay...but I'm warning you, you might be so overwhelmed with love for me that you can't control yourself, so please wait until Adam there is done the surgery before you tackle me and rip all my clothes off in a frenzy okay? *Bluephisto laughs, Adam pretends not to hear*
Bluephisto: I'll try to restrain myself.
The Fly: Okay....wow I'm nervous! Okay, okay...*He begins*If we could do it all again, motor bike though roman cities in the rain...
*When Macphisto comes back with the painkillers, Adam is finished and gone and The Fly is on his knees in front of a teary Bluephisto reading from a piece of paper*
The Fly: I even love your enemies, because they drive you to my arms, for comfort.
*Bluephisto leans across the bed and kisses The Fly deeply. He wraps his arms around her newly healed back and sits on the bed with her. Macphisto narrows his eyes, it's still hard to watch him kiss her, but he is glad that had he really been executed The Fly would have made her very happy. Their kiss breaks and Bluephisto looks up at Macphisto standing in the doorway. There is a moment of tension.*
Macphisto: I brought you your pills, dearest. *He walks to her and she takes the small pearl-like pills from his palm. He sits on the other side of her and kisses her cheek.*
Macphisto: How is your back?
Bluephisto: It feels fine.
*He leans back, looking at the perfectly healed skin, and running his fingers down her back gently. She shivers.*
Macphisto: Yes, it looks beautiful.
*They sit in silence for a second, awkward but strangly bonded together from their time in Hell. The Fly breaks the quiet by standing up and pocketing the poem.*
The Fly: I'll go fix you a bath.
Macphisto: Thank you...how did you know?
The Fly: Not you! *They smirk at each other, and Macphisto looks down*
Macphisto: Thank you for jumping in front of me, that was really...stupid.
The Fly: You're welcome, I couldn't bear the thought of you immortalized as a hero. *He kisses Bluey's hand* Your bath will be ready whenever you are. *He winks at her above the shades, sticks his tounge out at Macphisto, and walks out, closing the door behind him...maybe this roommate thing would work out somehow after all.*
Bluephisto: I'm glad we're alone...

The Father: So who do you love more? Think about it...you have thirty seconds.
*Macphisto and The Fly both turned paler than they were before...he was making her do what they would not, he was making her choose. The Father kept time on his gold watch as he held Bluephisto. Tears streamed down her face as she looked hopelessly at the men she loved...one of them had to die right here in front of all these people, violently. She couldn't chose, she just couldn't...but if she didn't they would both die, both of them. She felt sick...*
Bluephisto: Please, please don't make me choose, I'll do anything...please, just let them go.
The Father: *Not looking up from his watch* Fifteen seconds.
*How could she chose? How could she put one of them to death? Both men looked remarkably, calm...Macphisto's heart broke at her expression. This was by far the cruelest torment he had ever witnessed. He didn't really care who she chose, he just wanted to spare her the agony of the choice.*
Macphisto: Darling...*His voice echoed through the tremendous hall. She looked at him shaking her head* Pick me. It's alright, I want you to...I've been around for far too long, at any rate. *He swallowed, trying to keep his expression calm, and wondered what a bullet felt like. Bluephisto cried harder and The Fly looked at him with a dropped jaw.* Dearest, it's alright...it's alright. Shhh, darling, stop crying...*He wished more than anything that he could hold her right now, comfort her, and take her home and spoil her rotten for the rest of her life* It's alright, look at me, love. Look at me. *She looked, his eyes were so sad but his face was calm, and she could tell he was trying to keep his voice from shaking. he continued firmly,* I love you, I want you to choose me. I want you to. You don't have to choose, you don't have to...I am telling you to let me do this. If you love me at all, just let me do this. Do it.
Bluephisto: *She shakes her head, weeping* No Mackie...I can't.
Macphisto: *Yelling* BLUEY, DAMN IT! JUST PICK ME! DO IT! *She flinches and nods*
Bluephisto: *Brokenly* Okay...okay. I'm sorry...thank you.
The Father: You've made your decision?
*Bluephisto can't answer, she's crying too hard. She looks at the floor, and looks at Macphisto he nods emphatically, mouthing the words...do it*
Bluephisto: Yes...*She points weakly in Macphisto's direction and collapses into a sob*
The Father: Very well. *He announces to his attendants casually* Bring my gun.
*Bluephisto is now sobbing, but is held up by The Father as she looks at Macphisto and keeps mouthing the words "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry". He just looks up at her and smiles a little, trying to memorize her face...He wants to say he loves her but he knows it would devestate her to hear it right now.*
Macphisto: *Thinking to himself*She'll be happy with The Fly, he'll take good care of her, I have been around for thousands of years...Oh God, this is going to hurt isn't it? Or will I be dead before I can feel it?
The Fly: *Leans over and whispers sadly* You had to go for the heroics didn't you?
Macphisto: It's out of her hands. Take good care of her.
The Fly: Shut up. I don't want to hear this.
Macphisto: I want you to marry her right away. Tell her I loved her, that she meant everything to me. You can have everything, the mansion, the money...just make her happy.
*The Fly nods sadly and the Clerk hands The Father his shiney silver gun with a guilty look at The Fly. The Fly glares at him and the clerk looks at the floor, deeply ashamed to perform his job today. Macphisto looks up at Bluephisto who is now numb with grief*
Macphisto: Goodbye, darling. *He wants to say more, so much more but he would start to cry if he did.*
Bluephisto: I love you...I'm sorry...I'm so sorry.
*The Father pulls the hammer back*
The Father: I don't need to use guns, but I like them...it makes execution more like a game. *He levels the gun at Macphisto's head, Macphisto closes his eyes, waiting for the impact* Good bye Mr. Macphisto.
*He squeezes the trigger, and The Fly throws the distracted guards off of him and throws himself in front of Macphisto, sheilding him, bracing himself to absorb the bullet. Bluephisto screams. A dull clicking sound echos from the gun. There are no bullets.*
The Father: What the...? *He examines the gun, shocked that it is not loaded at all. The Fly looks back, Bic smiles at him, flashing him a handfull of bullets he removed from the gun before handing it to his boss and dissapears in the crowd behind him.*
The Fly: Bic...my man!*Macphisto opens his eyes, he's still alive and The Fly is almost hugging him. His attention is arrested by a gun being thrown to the ground and The Father shouting, enraged.*
The Father: I'LL JUST DO IT THE OLD FASHIONED WAY!!!!! *He is suddenly between Mac and The Fly, with a hand around each of their throats, squeezing. He yells at Bluephisto, who is held by guards as he chokes the men to death*
The Father: AND ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS LOVE ME! IS THAT IMPOSSIBLE? IS THERE NOTHING ABOUT ME WORTHY OF LOVE!!!!?????
*A strong voice floats through the hall*
Voice: There is one thing that is loveable about you. It's small, and may not be enough for most to build upon, but it's something.
*His grip suddenly relaxes as he squints to regard a lone figure walking into the hall. It is the one being that puts more fear in him than even God. A woman with dark hair in a black dress makes her way to the front of the room, her heels clicking like gunshots on the marble floor.*
The Father: Emily...
Emily: I will tell you what it is if you put them down.
*Her face is pale and calm, and in person she bears an even stronger resemblance to Bluephisto. All eyes are focused on her, especially The Father's, he looks like he has been shot and he slowly lowers the struggling men to the floor so their feet touch the marble.*
The Father: *His voice soft* How did you come here? You're an...
Emily: I retired. Just a minute ago, when I heard about this. I'm human now...*She walked closer to him, examining his expression* you always hoped I would do this didn't you? That whole "letting humans walk in" clause was just your way of leaving the light on for me wasn't it?
The Father: *His mouth dry* Yes... I always wondered, but I never...*She puts a hand on the arm he holds The Fly with, The Fly can feel his grip weaken further*
Emily: Let them go...*he just stares at her*
The Father: Why did you come?
Emily: I heard about your little speech earlier...I had no idea you even thought of me anymore. I assumed you had forgotten.
The Father: No...
Emily: Six thousand years and you still can't get over it?
The Father: No... *Macphisto recognizes the look on The Father's face, it was on his face when Bluephisto shamed him a long time ago* I can't forget that.
Emily: You still don't know why I wouldn't marry you?
The Father: *Intensly, squeezing harder* No, you never told me, you just left, and I've been killing myself for six thousand years about it.
Emily: I'll tell you... You had just slept with another woman.
The Father: What?
Emily: Yes, you just slept with a temptress. Right before you proposed to me. You hurt me.
The Father: But... It meant nothing, it's just what I do. *Macphisto gulped* It meant NOTHING.
Emily: What do you mean it meant nothing! I thought you slept with her because you didn't love me!
*The Father all but drops Macphisto and The Fly*
The Father: How could you think such a thing!?
Emily: I refused you because I was angry...not because I stopped loving you.
*The Father lets go of Macphisto and The Fly and steps toward Emily, his eyes wide. Macphisto and The Fly take advantage of their freedom and immediately push their way through inert, dazed guards to Bluephisto. She is shaking and crying with relief, they are both alive, she didn't have to see one of them die...they're both walking towards her. The guards still hold her arms back and she is wretched from the pain of her wound. The Fly and Macphisto try to remove the huge guards from her but their grip is like iron and they refuse to budge. They step back, both looking at Bluephisto who is crying still, and Macphisto ignores the grip of the guards and kisses her passionately many times as she is held back by the unthinking automatons*
Bluephisto: I thought I'd never see you again.
Macphisto: I know, I know...I love you.
The Fly: Hey, let me in on some of this... *he kisses her quickly and winds his arms through the prison-like grip of the guards...*
The Father: *He frowns at the kissing in the corner, but Emily touches his face and he looks back at her, carefully putting his murderous hand on hers* If I let them go...
Emily: If you let them go, I'll tell you what was loveable about you. *The Father stares at her, cynically for a moment and then waves the guards away from Bluephisto. She collapses and The Fly catches her*
The Father: *Not looking away from Emily* You can go...get out of here, all of you. *The Fly cradles the injured Bluephisto in his arms and Macphisto takes her hand and all of them walk down the centre of the great hall, back towards the staircase leading up to the mansion...just before they enter the stairs, Macphisto turns to witness Emily whispering in The Father's ear and kissing him, nearly bringing The Father to his knees. Macphisto shakes his head and turns, following The Fly and Bluephisto up the stairs to the mansion.*

Back
Top Bottom