AGE POLL

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by leanne:
Cool! Another OU fan
smile.gif

From one Okie to another, Hello!!!
biggrin.gif
Sooner born and Sooner bred and when I die I'll be Sooner dead!

Actually, there is a surprisingly large number of people from Oklahoma who participate on interference. Guess we just have good taste in music!

24. College graduate, currently working at a department store.

i write U2 articles that George Will doesn't...babyfaces don't get no respect!

soul
(Charles Bukowski--nice touch!)

Just quit college and looking for a job in Liverpool. Then me and Candysroom r gonna b ROCK STARS. No seriously we are starting a band moving to Dublin. It's our life
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by UV2001 (edited 12-05-2001).]

I'm 20.

I just finished my 3rd year of my law degree, which means I have 2 years left.......blarg!

I work as a nanny part-time looking after 3 year old twins. Also have a job at a cafe which I will soon be giving up as I pretty much get no sleep!
biggrin.gif

Late, as usual. Seems like a bad hait of mine. LOL

I'm 25 and work at a callcenter for the biggest phonecompany in Sweden.
smile.gif

------------------
"U2 on it?s own is a very interesting group and all. But U2 with it?s audience is a culture" - Bono

http://community.webshots.com/user/misszooropa
Pictures from Copenhagen (shirtless ones), London and Dublin, Slane.

Unemployed at the mo. Starting temping work next year, then university in Dublin

Originally posted by WildHonee:

Hopes to be Bruce Springsteen when she grows up
smile.gif

Hopes to marry Bruce Springsteen when she grows up
wink.gif

Originally posted by UV2001:
That's what I was thinking. 12 are you sure you should be on PLEBA?

At least she's honest. I would have lied about my age if I was as young as her. But then again at her age, I was probably still at my "boys have cooties" stage.
wink.gif
I was really immature.

I'm a college student (I study foreign languages) and I work for a famous cosmetic factory (I sell products of beauty!).
Oh, I forgot...I'm 19 :)

----------
*Scarlet*
THE ROYAL KITE OF LANGUAGE FOR L.E.A.T.H.E.R

I graduate in May, and I have no freaking clue what I'm going to do after that.

Ahhh yes...this is why I am in grad school...I feel your pain
biggrin.gif

And also why I am going to have to be a waitress for the rest of my life...*sigh*
PS Cheers to you teachers out there! I'm probably going to teach high school(if my career in politics doesn't pay off
biggrin.gif
), bless you for dealing with the little ones!

------------------
~*Honey*~

The doors you open
I just can't close...

If you dream,
Dream out loud

[This message has been edited by WildHoneyAlways (edited 12-05-2001).]

Originally posted by WildHonee:

goes to high school? em...yeah.

Hopes to be Bruce Springsteen when she grows up
smile.gif

Well Mona....I reply to you from lovely Asbury Park, New Jersey where I am in the middle of seeing five Bruce shows; the first two of which have been amazing! I would have gotten you a ticket if you would have told me :-( Next time! Us younger Bruce fans have to stick together....we are few and far between!

I am 25....and I don't do much. Although, I hope to be the best me that I can be someday....but heavily influenced by Bruce, Bob - Dylan that is, and, of course, our boys....among others (sorry Mom and Dad).

marketing associate for an investment firm. my job kind of bites. i have no idea how, as an english major, i ended up in finance. i am planning on looking elsewhere as soon as there's an actual job market out there. blargh.

21 and in my second year of a degree in equine science. I am also a riding instructor (horses that is
wink.gif
)
*Picks mind up out of gutter*

Originally posted by Sad Eyed Lady:

I am 25....and I don't do much. Although, I hope to be the best me that I can be someday....but heavily influenced by Bruce, Bob - Dylan that is, and, of course, our boys....among others (sorry Mom and Dad).

YES! Another Bob fan. I was wondering, because of your name - Sad Eyed Lady Of the Lowlands. I love that song, and every other one by him.

Anyways, Welcome!

------------------
"Never trust a man who tells you it's from the heart, never trust a man smoking a cigar, never trust a cowboy or a man who wears shades..." - Bono
"I would certainly consider myself to be one of the inventors of the mullet." - Bono
"People look at someone like me and think he wants the world to love him. But he probably just wants one person to love him." -Bono

I'm 28 (but I look 22)

I'm Director of Admissions for a professional studies institute.
HOWEVER, my major was Musical Theatre and I am still going to be the singer/actress/electric guitar-playing humanitarian in my family. You see, I can still do this because I look so young that I can pass for just-out-of-school-and-ready-to-take-on-the-world
smile.gif

Sophomore in College (University) Majoring in Commercial Recreation and Therapeutic Recreation with a minor in History! BLAH!

I don't work right now, during the summer/winter break I work for a radio station.
tongue.gif

------------------
Love, slowly stripped away
Love has seen its better day...

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

Originally posted by Julyfly:
I'm 28 (but I look 22)

I'm Director of Admissions for a professional studies institute.
HOWEVER, my major was Musical Theatre and I am still going to be the singer/actress/electric guitar-playing humanitarian in my family. You see, I can still do this because I look so young that I can pass for just-out-of-school-and-ready-to-take-on-the-world
smile.gif

More power to yah!
wink.gif

------------------
Love, slowly stripped away
Love has seen its better day...

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

17, but my birthday's next month, like so many that i noticed in here. yay, january babies!

high schooler and cashier at a plant nursery.

------------------
~FDJ*

(aka: hoo~lee~ah, aka: Fishy's Clumsey Julie, aka: MoonPhisto)

"Don't follow your dreams.... run with them"

Originally posted by FallDownJulie:
a plant nursery.
Banky Bonky Binky Bunky

heheheh
P.S. Guess who I talked to today for like 20 mins.? Sooouuullllmmmaaattteee

P.P.S. When I become Bruce Springsteen, I'll buy a big house for all of the PLEBAns. ScottPhisto gets the gazebo. No boys allowed. Except for Bono and Larry. And Edge. And Adam on alternate Tuesdays
biggrin.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~
97% compatible with Bono

Love me, give me soul.

"If I am close to the music, and you are close to the music, then we are close to each other."
~BonoBaby~

"I believed in leaving your life for rock and roll, and in television, and in origins..."

"For the good of the nation, you must defile Bono!" ~Echo~

"All our songs are about God or women, and we often get the two mixed up." ~BonoBaby~

Bucking the trend of January b-days!
I'll be 19, Dec 24...
College junior studying English and French literature with a minor in Women's Studies...hmmm...oh yeah, I work in the language lab on campus here in Miami...helping all the Spanish kids try to speak French argh, frustrating sometimes...
LOL

------------------
One love, one life...
Give peace a chance!
Don't let the bastards grind you down!

Originally posted by hippyactress:
Bucking the trend of January b-days!
I'll be 19, Dec 24...

Yay December! My birthday is this Saturday!!! December 8th. I can't wait.

------------------
"Never trust a man who tells you it's from the heart, never trust a man smoking a cigar, never trust a cowboy or a man who wears shades..." - Bono
"I would certainly consider myself to be one of the inventors of the mullet." - Bono
"People look at someone like me and think he wants the world to love him. But he probably just wants one person to love him." -Bono

Originally posted by Bjork:
At least she's honest. I would have lied about my age if I was as young as her. But then again at her age, I was probably still at my "boys have cooties" stage.
wink.gif
I was really immature.

Well at least I understand what that means now. About a week ago I had to ask someone what cooties were because no one in England knows. All the American TV we watch and no one over here understands even simple widely used phrases lol. And they say we all speak the same language and then everyone argues about how to spell "grey" or "gray" if you are American. I think language would be less of an issue if in England it was called English and in America American because it just seems a little stupid to call a language "English" and then argue about the spelling of a word when it could be checked in any number of "English" dictionaries and back up an English persons spelling of it. I'm really sorry if this seems bitchy I'm not pissed off at any of you lot I'm just having a bad day and worrying about my friend cos her dad's just had a stroke and I don't know how bad it is. So I'm sorry if I'm being bitchy I'm just worried about her.

Originally posted by Discoteque:
Anybody got a job for me?
biggrin.gif
(hey, it's networking!)

Disco

Hey, JTree and I need a manager for our rock band. You can be like Paul McG...but sexy. We can steal change from you to take the bus! YAY! Do you think you can yell at me to stop climbing things?
Lol.
-Bluey

Back
Top Bottom