Adorable Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

~BrightestStar~

Blue Crack Supplier
Gettin' hot in a photobooth....livin it up in Ikea
I remember reading about, I think it was an Italian interview with Bono, in which he is getting choked up about his dad, and the interviewer shows some tatoo of her mom's name, and Bono kisses her wrist...
I was curious if anyone knew where I could see a clip of this???
Thx a bunch!
TTFN

I watched & that man is so sweet--how can one man be so caring about others less fortunate than any of us. I did cry when he said after his mother died--they just did not talk about it. Imagine all the feelings he kept inside for years. (I can see him sleeping in the street like a stray dog.) I bet he is alot like her. She was probably a very loving & caring woman. :sad:

I really can't imagine someone in Bono's position - celebrity, wealth, a household name and all that, I can't imagine how he can be so 'ordinary'. Yet he is. And for me that what makes him who he is. That's what attracts me to him, this fine human being who fights the good fight. Who identifies with ordinary folk and what they go through. It'd be so easy for him to take a back seat and say: Hey, so what? But he doesn't. It seems he really has this ability to 'feel' everything us ordinary ppl feel. I'm so glad he hasn't locked himself away in some 'ivory tower' the way so many celebrity types do.

He's a good man.

A kind man.

One of us.

And I love him for it.

Awwwww...what a sweetie:sad: what a great great man!! I also like the circus question at the end, that was pretty funny.

MY PRECIOUS! NASTY LITTLE HOBBITSES ARE NOT GOING TO STEAL MY PRECIOUS! etc

*obviously forgot to take my medication this morning - no! Not the white jacket and padded cell again!*:crazy:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom