~ Adopt Your Own U2 Member ~

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Will you make a Fly Bono once, Angelfire? I will be the first to adopt him then. :drool:

FallingStar said:
Will you make a Fly Bono once, Angelfire? I will be the first to adopt him then. :drool:

Certainly I will! i'm gonna be making a lot of these guys through the different eras. you have to be patient though. i have to work on getting the rest of the site up too. It takes a couple of hours for each doll i draw so i'll try to make as many as i can before i have to go back to school (on monday!! BLAH!!)

~Angelfire~

~Angelfire~ said:

Certainly I will! i'm gonna be making a lot of these guys through the different eras. you have to be patient though. i have to work on getting the rest of the site up too. It takes a couple of hours for each doll i draw so i'll try to make as many as i can before i have to go back to school (on monday!! BLAH!!)

~Angelfire~
Take your time. Make him pretty. :mac: I have all the time of the world and you can be sure that I adopt him right away! :mac: :drool:

i got a request...

would it be too much trouble if i could simply ask that with your amazing talent -i'm not sucking up or anything... you got some awsome talent in making these dolls! only thing I can really draw is a stick figure!:dance: - you could perhaps make a MacPhisto doll ??? oh I would ever so love my very own MacPhisto to play with and hug and love :mac:
:laugh: @ remembering the snowman from the bugs bunny show
anyways! take your time with everything... i'm sure everyone will be very paitent to properly adopt your wonderful U2 dolls!
they're just so :cute: !

Re: i got a request...

JemEvans said:
would it be too much trouble if i could simply ask that with your amazing talent -i'm not sucking up or anything... you got some awsome talent in making these dolls! only thing I can really draw is a stick figure!:dance: - you could perhaps make a MacPhisto doll ??? oh I would ever so love my very own MacPhisto to play with and hug and love :mac:
:laugh: @ remembering the snowman from the bugs bunny show
anyways! take your time with everything... i'm sure everyone will be very paitent to properly adopt your wonderful U2 dolls!
they're just so :cute: !

aww shucks *blush* yeah i'll be making a mr.macphisto, fly and maybe a mirrorball man (i'm not sure yet though) pretty soon

~Angelfire~

another request

If you get time please please consider doing a PoPmart Edge doll, the one dressed in white. :drool:

Good home awaits....... :D

MacPhisto...The Fly...oh my

You need pics?? you got 'em...
macphistobis.jpg

-sings 'i want a close up of that face'-

macphisto.jpg

Such temptation!!

mac_city2.jpg

who says evil can't be out among ppl?

*-edits 'coz she wasn't done typing b4 hand when it got posted-puts The Fly into another post since those 2 lads just can't seem to play nice together*

Last edited:
is it me...or are good pics of The Fly kinda hard to find?? well this is the best i could find...anyone know good pics of the Fly or Mirrorball Man or anything else that the great Angel requires please help her out so the wonderful dolls can be properly made

bono_fly_jump.jpg

bonovogue1292.jpg

bono_fly_sit.jpg

can't forget The Fly's obsession w/cameras ! -i think he's the reason i have my own lil fasination w/cameras-
fly_camera.jpg

*sigh* had to fix it 'coz i mistype One lil thing.... brain just doesn't work when it comes to Mac and Fly lol

Last edited:
i'm working on "the fly" bono right now. this is what i have so far:
flysofar.gif

it still needs a couple more hours of work but it should be done soon. after, i think i'll work on Mr. Macphisto. i'm planning on putting up a poll on my website to see what doll i should work on next.

~Angelfire~

Back
Top Bottom