~Adopt The Fly~

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

~Angelfire~

The Fly
on a beach, dressed as mermaid...waiting for Larry
I finally finished my Fly doll. (yay!) here's a pic of him:
thefly.gif

go to my website, ~ A Screaming Flower~, to adopt the fly (or another member) for your website. I'm gonna try to put up a poll to see which doll i should make next. I'm thinking about doing macphisto but I dunno yet...

i'll try to get the poll up soon...as soon as i figure out how to do pop-ups that is!

~Angelfire~

P.S. please tell me what ya think. i'd love any criticism!

I love it!!! I love his pose, and the details like his necklace are nice touches! :)

~Angelfire~ said:

they don't really do anything...they are just meant to jazz up your website and/or sig. they also give you the satisfaction of saying you own your very own u2 member! :sexywink:

~Angelfire~

That's good enough! :D

*downloads all of them* :)

even though I don't have a website ;)

Thanks for making these... they're so great! (And I LOVE LOVE LOVE your avatar!)

edit: OMD YOUR FUN&GAMES SECTION IS HILARRYOUS! :lol:

Last edited:
Going once

going twice

he's SOLD

to the lady in the second row

he's an 8 he's a 9 he's a 10 I know!

He's got lucsious lips black hair and blue eyes

and I'm about to bid my heart goodbye....:drool:

Wow! *is in love* He's gorgeous! You know, the Fly is the reason I fell in love with U2. Sparky kept on showing me all these U2 videos whenever i went to her house, I thought U2 were good but I wasn't like, obsessive *cough*likeIamnow*cough* then she showed me ZooTV and I was like 'Who is THAT?' So, yeah, it's all the Fly's fault.
Being your resident author and all, can I have him on my signature? I dunno how to make it link back to a screaming flower though.
Jen.xxx

Huh?

Huh? Okay, when i wrote that other reply I had my old signature, but since then i figured out how to do it and it's changed my sig on all my old posts too.
Thank you!
*sings* I caught a Fly...!

luv Jen. (proud leather n shades wearing fly-owner)

Back
Top Bottom