adam's snowflake shirt

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Being that the album is How to Dismantle an ATOMIC Bomb, I just figured it was an atom.

But I'm sure PLEBA can help you.

i thought it was an atom too.
hahahahaha omg i just realized that atom and adam sound similar when said outloud. i bet that was the real purpose ;] ;]

tuwie said:
i thought it was an atom too.
hahahahaha omg i just realized that atom and adam sound similar when said outloud. i bet that was the real purpose ;] ;]
He's a clever boy like that :sexywink:

The Adam fans at Zootopia had fun little theories about it, snowflakes their one of kind, no 2 are alike, that sort of thing.

He does have little atomic bombs sewn on to some of his pants.

Atomic symbols, how to dismantle and atomic bomb...not too difficult to figure out the reasoning in such clothing choices. ;)

:nerd: Hmm. The Adam Bomb. A new scientific discovery.
He wields mysterious powers overwomenfolk with the disturbingly groovy use of the bass guitar and bounce.

adamsock1.jpg

You mean that one?
It does kind of look like a snow flake.

I always thought it was supposed to be a star or a camera glare or something.

Devlin said:
:nerd: Hmm. The Adam Bomb. A new scientific discovery.
He wields mysterious powers overwomenfolk with the disturbingly groovy use of the bass guitar and bounce.

Back in the day, I went to a lot of Grateful Dead shows. When their bass player, Phil Lesh, would play some low, long, loud bass note, it was referred to as a "Phil Bomb." I've often wondered if Adam's bass notes would be referred to as "Adam Bombs." :lol:

Well now you know. I'd love to learn to play guitar with him as my teacher. I'd probably pay attention. For ten whole minutes, even.

Ah, I see you haven't learned the trick of pretending not to be staring blankly.
I'm real good at that. :macdevil:

Back
Top Bottom