Adam's nudidity

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
blueeyedgirl said:
:
And as for Australian accents on American TV shows, they're as believable as Aussies thinking Americans all talk with a southern redneck accent and drink moonshine!

You know that! I guess some American TV producers think that we cant tell the difference between fake and the real thing.That goes for Irish/Scottish and British too.:rolleyes:

All I can think of is the crocodile hunter guy. And there's a young doctor on "House" who is supposed to be Australian, I have no idea if he really is or not.

LadyRhia said:

Yep when your married to a guy from the UK,you learn the different regional accents :)

I would never tell my British hubby that I love Irish accents more,:shh: :giggle: LOL
LOL No way! I could never do that. So where's your hubby from, exactly? Mine's from London.

BONO'ppetit said:
LOL No way! I could never do that. So where's your hubby from, exactly? Mine's from London.

He was born in Oxford but lived most of his life up North.When I met him,he was living in London.

So what part of London is you husband from then? We lived in Streatham.

LadyRhia said:

He was born in Oxford but lived most of his life up North.When I met him,he was living in London.

So what part of London is you husband from then? We lived in Streatham.
You know, I've asked him this several times b'c I keep forgetting the name of it. It seems like it started with a W and ended with 'ham' but that may be something else he was telling me. I'll ask him (he's actually my fiance) when he gets home today and let you know. His brother lives in a place called Cholchester(?) Ever heard of it?

sami0201 said:
how about "Princess Sophia"

(it's from the movie How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days)
oh, how I love that stupid movie.....:wink:

Eh eh this is totally off-topic but I love it as well!! :D

BONO'ppetit said:
You know, I've asked him this several times b'c I keep forgetting the name of it. It seems like it started with a W and ended with 'ham' but that may be something else he was telling me. I'll ask him (he's actually my fiance) when he gets home today and let you know. His brother lives in a place called Cholchester(?) Ever heard of it?

okies then :) LOL Iam always asking my hubby about different towns and villages too!Yes Ive heard of Colchester and dont worry about the spelling .Iam not always saying things right like Edinburgh (dont do that brough right);) LOL.

But thats okies cause my hubby pronounced Arkansas like Ar-kasnas.:giggle:

Well we got way off topic from Adam and his cute willy,oh I think the word willy is cute:wink: LOL

Aha! I remembered! He's from Dagenham. He says other parts think of them as low life. But he's one of the neatest guys I've ever met. There's nothing low-life about him. :happy: We've been together--in person--for almost 5 years (as of August), but we've known each other since '98.

Last edited:
BONO'ppetit said:
Aha! I remembered! He's from Dagenham. He says other parts think of them as low life. But he's one of the neatest guys I've ever met. There's nothing low-life about him. :happy: We've been together--in person--for almost 5 years (as of August), but we've known each other since '98.

Aww okies,well it doesnt matter whaty anyone else thinks.You love him thats what counts :)

Cool,we will be together in person for 5 years in August too,but married for 4 in April.We were married in Stockton On Tees where my MIL lives.

BEVERLY56 said:
I have never heard "it" referred to as a willie. I have heard stories about men naming theirs though!

LOL ,yeah they like to name theirs dont they.The first time that I heard willy was in the movie "The Full Monty'',:lmao:

What would happen if we referred to our privates by name...such as, I dont know, "Mabel is kind of sore today, you were a bit rough on her, willie."
:lol:

Hi guys! I know you all are just having some fun, but I think this discussion is long enough about Adam's 'willie'. Plus, I believe BONO'ppetit has gotten the answer to her initial question. :)

Please refer to our rules regarding band members private parts..

Posting about the bands' "private parts" in any way will not be allowed. Any threads about the bands private parts, subtle or not, may be closed, and the author may receive a warning via pm or email.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom