Adam's nudidity

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
BEVERLY56 said:

I pay attention to you, 'ppetit! (May I call you 'ppetit?)
LOL Sure.
hiya.gif

Lol...ok...one more dumb question...please bear with me...does Adam have a British or Irish accent? I cannot tell the difference :confused:

Carmelu2fan said:
Lol...ok...one more dumb question...please bear with me...does Adam have a British or Irish accent? I cannot tell the difference :confused:

Adam's accent is defineately different from Larry's or Bono's, so I'm thinking its English (and i love it!) Btw, what kind of accent does Edge have? I could never figure his out, cause i don't think his accent is as heavy as the others (speaking from an American's p.o.v.)

Last edited:
I cannot telll the diff between any of it!!!! I think there accents sound very similar:eyebrow: Sexy ass hell though:love:

Carmelu2fan said:
I cannot telll the diff between any of it!!!! I think there accents sound very similar:eyebrow: Sexy ass hell though:love:
It used to sound almost the same to me until I started dating a British guy. Now when I hear different Brit accents he tells me what part of England they're from and I'm getting used to it. I like an Irish accent much better than British, tho'.

Theres a friggin huge difference between English and Irish accents. And there are many different English and Irish accents.

Adam most definitely has an English accent, and an uppercrust one at that. Larry has a thicker Irish brogue than Bono. Edges accent is a bit softer, perhaps a bit of a mongrel mix of Irish, Welsh and Greater London.

While we are discussing accents, just about every Australian accent on USA tv programmes is not Australian. Its either Cockney or Irish. That Simpsons episode, where Bart visits Australia, in particular is especially atrocious. That's not even close to any Australian accent.

/rant

beli said:

While we are discussing accents, just about every Australian accent on USA tv programmes is not Australian. Its either Cockney or Irish. That Simpsons episode, where Bart visits Australia, in particular is especially atrocious. That's not even close to any Australian accent.

/rant

On that topic - I beleive the Australian accent to be sexier than the British or Irish accent - but I love Scots the best!

bridgit said:
If you are going to show yours, I'll show mine.:wink:

2df3d229.jpg

:ohmy:

True story: I never got back to this thread after posting last night. Today at work, I opened up PLEBA (as I usually do) when I started my computer, but I was so slammed with work, I didn't get to check the threads until the very end of the day... I knew better (I should have, anyway), but I had to open up this thread while I was AT WORK... and wham, bam, thank you, ma'am-- there's Adam's PIERRE on my computer screen! I had to hit minimize so fast, you wouldn't believe!!

But aside from that... thank you, Adam! :drool:

Last edited:
GracelandHarley said:

:ohmy:

True story: I never got back to this thread after posting last night. Today at work, I opened up PLEBA (as I usually do) when I started my computer, but I was so slammed with work, I didn't get to check the threads until the very end of the day... I knew better (I should have, anyway), but I had to open up this thread while I was AT WORK... and wham, bam, thank you, ma'am-- there's Adam's willy on my computer screen! I had to hit minimize so fast, you wouldn't believe!!

But aside from that... thank you, Adam! :drool:
LMAO I've had a few close calls like that myself. But why do we have to call it a 'willy'? That's so awful! Where did that come from, anyway? Ack! :huh: LOL :wink:

No... I am 2 minutes over the "time limit" to edit one's own post, so "willy" it is... I was going for "Pierre", but hey... it is what it is in the end, right?
:wink:

Last edited:
:lmao: I've never had so much fun with a thread! Thank you!

Thanks Beli for clearing that up vis a vis the accents. Adam's accent is so different from the rest of U2, you can tell his upper class British upbringing, in spite of him living in Ireland.

And as for Australian accents on American TV shows, they're as believable as Aussies thinking Americans all talk with a southern redneck accent and drink moonshine!

YellowKite said:

On that topic - I beleive the Australian accent to be sexier than the British or Irish accent - but I love Scots the best!

Thanks. Thats unusual I thought all international people hated the Australian accent.

Which Scottish accent do you like? I like the west coast accent myself. Kinda half English, half "Scottish". That way it has the lilt but is understandable. :wink:

BONO'ppetit said:
It used to sound almost the same to me until I started dating a British guy. Now when I hear different Brit accents he tells me what part of England they're from and I'm getting used to it. I like an Irish accent much better than British, tho'.

Yep when your married to a guy from the UK,you learn the different regional accents :)

I would never tell my British hubby that I love Irish accents more,:shh: :giggle: LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom