Adam's nudidity

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
biff said:
You know, you CAN post that pic. It's been posted here many times, so unless there's been a radical prudification of PLEBA, I think it's probably still OK.

It's a published and well-known picture, not an unwarranted invasion of privacy. The band put it put there (unlike the Bono's bum pic), so it's OK.
Thanks, I wasn't sure. I have a knack for getting 'closed' and 'moved' and I was trying to avoid it. :giggle:

biff said:
You know, you CAN post that pic. It's been posted here many times, so unless there's been a radical prudification of PLEBA, I think it's probably still OK.

It's a published and well-known picture, not an unwarranted invasion of privacy. The band put it put there (unlike the Bono's bum pic), so it's OK.

Yes, but mine is a little more....detailed because of its size.

biff said:

But it was on the cover! His dangly bits were "X"ed over in North America (naturally), but in other parts of the world the picture was left uncensored.

Actually, on my cd, they put a shamrock over it :lmao:

edit: which you mentioned already :reject: :lol:

I don't think mine's a collector's item though, it not on the cd cover, but on the back cover of the booklet that came with the cd.

cbb637e0.jpg

Last edited:
Hope I haven't overlooked anything, :ohmy: but I still have never seen the "dangly bit" picture... I have seen the "luck o'the Irish" edited version many times before), but I live here in the States, so I guess that figures...I didn't even know that it existed in circulation without the shamrock! :wink:

I'm surprised they censored the American version. My copy of the cover is as naked as the day he was born, and it's vinyl. :sexywink:

Beli what's happening with your pics? Everywhere is red Xs

It has to be said, even on the non-American uncensored CD cover, the picture is not particularly large and it is also stylised.

I do wonder though at something like this being censored for the American market compared with the number of violent movies Hollywood inflicts on the rest of the world.

Last edited:
I didn't know that the pic had been censored in some editions of the album, and I must say the shamrock version is quite funny!! :lmao: :lmao:
They could at least have respected the design or the red-ish colours!

BEVERLY56 said:
See there? The Blue Crack is an educational website! I didn't know that.

:D HAHAHA!!

Hey, about the shamrock, I live in Argentina and I have that version too, LOL... i guess the shamrock's for all South America?? :ohmy: :lmao:

Carmelu2fan said:
NOT IRISH!!!!:shocked: I thought they all went to school together in Ireland???:confused:

They did. He was born in Oxfordshire, England (you can tell by his accent) but his family moved to Dublin when Adam was five.

Last edited:
Advah said:
I didn't know that the pic had been censored in some editions of the album, and I must say the shamrock version is quite funny!! :lmao: :lmao:
They could at least have respected the design or the red-ish colours!

I didn't know that either and I'm glad I got the uncensored version of the album with the full “design”.:lmao:

I love Irish accents (I am half Irish on my dad's side) and don't care for British very much (sorry, no offense meant to anyone here). Actually I am usually a sucker for a man with any type of accent.

Carmelu2fan said:
Oh..I see, so he lived in Ireland most of his life....:up: Gotcha
I said that earlier! Didn't I say that earlier? Doesn't ANYONE around here read my posts???
brickwallhead.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom