Adam's Museum Tour Video

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rachel D.

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
I'm surprised no one has posted this yet! (That I know of, anyway.) There's a video on U2.com of Adam visiting a museum and telling about this photography exhibit that he's going to see. It suddenly cuts off at the end, which seems a little weird. The last time I watched it was at school on Thursday, so I hope it still works.

http://www.u2.com/highlights/?hid=446

It's worth it just to listen to him talk. :) And it's about art, too!

No, no! No more beards on Adam! That fake russian hippy thingy one he had still gives me nightmares.

Someone posted screenshots from this vid in the Misc Pictures thread.

I'm guessing that subscribers get more than the 2 minutes us non-subscribers get, since I definitely don't get the toilet shots!

(edit) ... ooh, I should have checked the other thread first. Downloading the full version now! (end edit)

Teddy

Last edited:
You can see the whole vid including the toilet if you are a u2.com subscriber. I downloaded it and put the link in another thread already, and Teddy was kind enough to figure out how to make the download work for most anyone I think. I'll repost the link here. As Teddy said in the other thread, remove the dot from between u2.com in the file name (rename it) and it should open in explorer.

http://www.save file.com/files/1485111

RachelD sorry you didn't see it before, it was in the Misc thread so I guess it was a bit hidden.

Last edited:
Ok, I guess I'm missing something...the link doesn't work. Is it in the misc picture thread?

Are you able to get to my save file at all? If you remove the space between save and file that link takes you to the save file site, and to where you can download the vid.

Ok just don't forget after you download it to take that dot out in the file name between u2 and com. It may work for you without doing that as well, but if it doesn't work try that, and open with IE.

I'm downloading right now. This sounds interesting. I LOVE old photography...and apparently Adam does too:)

I see on U2.com that he is the photographer on this...Adam's moonlighting...but I think he should stick to bass playing.

Anyway can't wait to watch the whole video.

Thanks for posting it.

Are you right clicking the file and choosing to open in Internet Explorer? Also make sure you only remove the dot between u2 and com, not the one before the swf extension.

I also right clicked on the file and opened "properties." It was "blocked" on my computer and I had to unblock it, then I could play it.

It's worth mentioning that you should have the latest version of Adobe Flash Player installed on your computer.

I can play the file in both Internet Explorer and Firefox.

www. adobe.com/shockwave/download/download.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash&ogn=EN_US-gntray_dl_getflashplayer

If anyone still has problems, you can post what version of Internet Explorer or Firefox you have and I'll see if I can troubleshoot.

This file wasn't meant to play outside the webpage, I have at least 4 standalone programs that should be able to play swf files, and none of them will play it!

Teddy

did anyone else notice how long he conveniently lingered on the last supper photo while the pic to the immediate right of it might have been the one truly capturing his attention? lol

flossymay said:
I also right clicked on the file and opened "properties." It was "blocked" on my computer and I had to unblock it, then I could play it.

Thanks flossymay, doing what you said worked...thanks. Awesome video...thanks for sharing your "excursion" with us Adam.

Back
Top Bottom