Adam's hair and body changes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

marik

Refugee
i was thinking today, Adam keeps going back and forth between really blond (pretty much white) hair and brwon hair. which is his natural?? early boy-oct days he had the big white fro, then the curly brown hair of UF, and short brown of JT-RH, then onto white for zootv, white for popmart, brown for elevation, and now white again for vertigo. boy, that's alot of flip-flopping.

as for his body, am i the only one who sees a DRAMATIC change from UF to JT?? i can believe it's the same guy. in UF days he is a bulkyier guy with more meat on him. during JT he is the thinnest, scrawniest guy i've ever seen. what happened? you can even notice it in his face. my first guess was (unfortunatly) the possible use of drugs. i only say that cuz i know adam was a pretty wild guy and i know certain drugs cause drastic weight loss. i don't want to start any rumors or problems (please don't jump on me), i'm just asking if there's actually a story out there explaining this. that's all. thanks

My guess is Adams hair is naturally light brown. The early days blondeness was possibly due to the perming solution. Perms can lighten hair colour. The Zootv blondeness is peroxide, baby. I'm guessing Adams silver hair is his natural colour now.

Adam was carrying a bit of puppy fat in the Unforgettable Fire days (as were the rest of them). Now I believe Adam is lean and healthy from working out.

e0ce957f.jpg

This is from the last tour but he is clearly looking after himself.

As for the time period in between I think its best to leave a gentleman some mystery.

Last edited:
Adam used to smoke canabis now and again, everyone knows that. But drastic weight loss between UF and JT? Sorry, I think you're imagining this. Adam was never chubby.

Beli :wave: Could you make that pic of Adam bigger!!!! I cannot belive what I am seeing!!!!:drool: When was that pic taken??:camera:

It was taken during a cocert in Stockholm during Elevation. If I remember correctly, the AC was broken and everyone lost their shirts, except for Edge. :(

:drool: I aree beau2 he is still hot!!!:drool: I just cannot belive that first pic!!!! I have never seen him look so, so RIPPED:ohmy:

ylimeU2 said:
It was taken during a cocert in Stockholm during Elevation. If I remember correctly, the AC was broken and everyone lost their shirts, except for Edge. :(

BONO, LARRY and ADAM with no shirts!!!! I wish I was at that concert !!!!:(

I dont have that pic larger, but I do have these...

19f7f2c5.jpg

43a6b0b9.jpg

And that more recent pic from the Vertigo shoot - I don't think he looks big at all. Bigger than the Elevation pics but still healthy.

ylimeU2 said:

:bump: Sorry to go off topic, but does anyone have pictures of Larry and Bono from that concert?:D ^ now i will dance my way back to the topic :dancing: ....

Carmelu2fan said:
I agree girls!!! Adam is still hot..he is the SILVER FOXX!!!!:adam:

After seeing them in conert, I can honestly say that the man is the silver fox alright.

and the epitome of teh sex

:reject:

financeguy said:
Adam used to smoke canabis now and again, everyone knows that. But drastic weight loss between UF and JT? Sorry, I think you're imagining this. Adam was never chubby.
I don't see how you couldn't see it. I agree with 'marik'. He was definitely much slimmer during JT than UF.

hay said:

:bump: Sorry to go off topic, but does anyone have pictures of Larry and Bono from that concert?:D ^ now i will dance my way back to the topic :dancing: ....

No Larry, but here is Bono.

bonohotandwet2.jpg

bonohotandwet1.jpg

I've always thought I could explain the weight loss between UF and JT -- doesn't anyone else remember the Rolling Stone article written by that illiterate Chris Connolly? He was interviewing Edge and Adam and said they were a study in contrasts, Edge looks like yadda, yadda, yadda, while Adam is "almost rotund?" Can you imagine being 25 years old, your band is taking off, Rolling Stone just declares you the band of the 80s, and you see that in the article? I always thought that was written out of pure spite and/or jealousy. I could've died when I read it, how Adam felt, please...

And so, 20 years hence, we have our Silver Fox, and Connolly is this pathetic chipmunk standing on the red carpet outside the Oscars going, wow, Tom Cruise. What goes around, comes around.

Back
Top Bottom