Adam's glasses

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Elsie

Acrobat
I got an eye exam yesterday and the verdict is that I should get reading glasses- frankly, I've thought I would look good with glasses for years, so I'm excited. Can this be an excuse to post pictures of Adam's different styles of glasses? I think it'd be insanely obsessed, I mean, cool to get some like his. And, well, if we run out of his different types of glasses, post pictures anyway cause he's purdy! :wink:

I'll kick it off with some of my pics.

646310120_Mellow Adam.JPG

1369579613_adamnap.JPG

2109113557_Nice, Adam.....JPG
:giggle:

I love Adam glasses too:drool: What a wonderful and cute pic of him ^^^How old was he there 11:lol:

I :heart: :adam:
267qz.jpg

Oh, my God..he looks old as Methuselah in this one :lmao:. I am SO glad he grew into his face! Quite handsome now, is our Adam Ant. What a funny looking kid.

Me. Love. Adam.

Glasses or no glasses.....

Anywayz, I think he did look kinda cute with glasses. Especially during JT/R@H, with those small round ones....

The best looking Adam....... ok, ok, the Silver Fox is smoking hot too....:drool:

Aww, lovely Adam. Thanks for the pictures everyone :D I wish pink looked good on me, it'd be great to get some like his Elevation!shadesthingies, wouldn't it?

tuwie said:

:hmm: Could that be a Bono-height bite mark?

I miss the glasses :sigh:

One of the sexiest things Adam has always had going for him IMO.

(Not that he isn't still sexier than most :wink: )

AdamE1OS3.jpg
AdamE1OS5.jpg
AdamE1OS6.jpg
AdamE1OS7.jpg

at least he dons a pair of shades every now and again still :drool:

acc5e2cf.jpg

Back
Top Bottom