Adam's GF??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
madamc---why don't you just share with us what you know??? We all start, stop, spread, and disregard rumors here daily. Dammit I want to know what you know about Adam and that woman!
Please share with us!!

i already have shared what i know about susie and adam in this post. what i know isn't suitable for a pg rated site anyway.

If curiosity killed the cat....then I'm dead on the floor.
Since when is this pg rated? Maybe the forum in general, but not PLEBA.
Would you please share?

what do you know madamc? please tell us- or at least give us a clue as to what it could be. is adam seeing a man? is he seeing numerous people? do you know of a sketchy story?? i think we're all old enough here to hear whatever you have to say- you don't have to give details of anything if it's not appropriate. but, honestly, it's really not fair to us adam fans to say that you have some dirt on him and then not share it...
frown.gif

perhaps you'd be willing to email us privately?

Originally posted by *Ally*:
what do you know madamc? please tell us- or at least give us a clue as to what it could be. is adam seeing a man? is he seeing numerous people? do you know of a sketchy story?? i think we're all old enough here to hear whatever you have to say- you don't have to give details of anything if it's not appropriate. but, honestly, it's really not fair to us adam fans to say that you have some dirt on him and then not share it...
frown.gif

perhaps you'd be willing to email us privately?

AMEN!!!!

Madam, first I thought you were kidding but now I don't know whether to believe you or not. Please help us out. I'm sure whatever it is some version of it could be posted here. If it's a rumor call it that.
The bottom line is it's none of our business, but I don't see how giving a bit more information would really hurt.

------------------
Laura
~~~
Something to do with politics, kids, freshness, and breakthrough.
And love.

(Joan Baez)
~~~

...what's a Bono?

sorry girls, i was busy designing and coding my new website...that's why i wasn't able to respond.

i thought you were asking about his break up with susie smith! talk about jumping to conclusions! i know nothing about the woman in his life right now.

sorry to keep you on the edge like that
frown.gif

[This message has been edited by madamc (edited 02-11-2002).]

yeah..he broke up with her a looooooooong time ago. even tho he threw a birthday party for her december 19, 2000.
reason for their break up--she couldnt keep her legs closed (if u catch my drift).

Originally posted by madamc:
yeah..he broke up with her a looooooooong time ago. even tho he threw a birthday party for her december 19, 2000.
reason for their break up--she couldnt keep her legs closed (if u catch my drift).

*is very fustrated* Why didn't I here about this before? Everything I've read or heard (though that's not much) has been saying that he's with Susie Smith.
mad.gif
I'm stalking the wrong person!!! (joke!) *sigh* How did you find this out?

------------------
Laura
~~~
Something to do with politics, kids, freshness, and breakthrough.
And love.

(Joan Baez)
~~~

...what's a Bono?

i know what you mean about hearing about susie everywhere....

how did i find out? little bird told me.
wink.gif

------------------
home page
u2 bitch
id love adam to perform for me..wearing only cologne and a smile

"madams" dont reveal their sources, unless you are heidi fleiss.

[This message has been edited by madamc (edited 02-11-2002).]

that suzzie smith one must be some idiot. ohhh i want to no who hes going out with now so bad so i can update my voodoo doll

------------------
i'm already gone, felt that way all along

Ha ha ha!

Madamc seems to be having a royally fun time screwing with you girls.
tongue.gif

Loosen up!
rolleyes.gif
smile.gif

------------------
"A word I've always liked more than happiness is joy. Happiness is a mood that comes and goes, whereas joy is just there." -Bono

The CIRCLE only has one side.

MESH RULES!!!!!
(thanks to Bono's American Wife)

Love,
Emily

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers:
www.geocities.com/springtime5348/index.html

Originally posted by madamc:

Still not sure if I believe this, but if it is true, then POOR ADAM! I mean, two unfaithful harlots in a row? Talk about you're bad luck. But I think the more important issue here is:

WHO THE HELL CHEATS ON ADAM CLAYTON?!?!?

I mean, were they looking for someone *better*??? Sexier, perhaps?? Classier?? WHAT??? God, I hope he picked a good one this time...

Originally posted by Hallelujah Here She Comes:
I mean, were they looking for someone *better*??? Sexier, perhaps?? Classier?? WHAT??? God, I hope he picked a good one this time...

hey, Cat is in Dublin right now. Let?s go, girl
smile.gif

------------------
"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

Back
Top Bottom