Adam's body

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think before Adam had a body that was really skinny, but it was from being unhealthy (smoking, drinking, etc.)
and as each tour went on, he seemed to grow in health, more and more.
and along the way he grew in mental health (less drinking, less smoking, etc.)

any Adam does it for me, but right now, he's gorgeous inside and out. :yes:

Windmilllane said:
Which Adam bod do you prefer:

His UF bod

His JT/R&H bod

His AB bod

His bod now

I like most 2001-to present Adam (rather than when he was younger...OK on R&H he was quite hansdome too...i like the glasses he was wearing then). BTW, I notice he hasn't been wearing glasses recently......

As a plus;
- My favourite Bono is the ZOO one
- My favourite Edge is the ATYCLB era one (to present I could say since he preety much looks the same since 5 years ago)
- My favourite Larry is the ZOO one

DreamOutLoud13 said:
If I'm not mistaken, it can also be found in the U2TakeMeHigher galleries.

Heck, you could even see it if you Google Adam Clayton in the Images section. That pic is there somewhere......:drool:

yeah, what would really be rare is if your copy of Achtung Baby wasn't censored. apparently, the US is the only one who demanded a reprint of hte cover before releasing it. but does anyone know if any were sold in the US before this requirement took place? ;]

youtooellen said:
I think before Adam had a body that was really skinny, but it was from being unhealthy (smoking, drinking, etc.)
and as each tour went on, he seemed to grow in health, more and more.
and along the way he grew in mental health (less drinking, less smoking, etc.)

any Adam does it for me, but right now, he's gorgeous inside and out. :yes:
i read that he gave up drinking, but has he given up smoking too? that's great!

mjc said:

Heck, you could even see it if you Google Adam Clayton in the Images section. That pic is there somewhere......:drool:
not that any of us have done that.. :shifty:

kafrun said:

weetniet001.gif
What are you talking about?

:wink:

kafrun said:

Not that any of us have that pic saved on our computers :whistle:

Actually, depending on the edition of AB, you either have a shamrock or an X - the one I have has the X...

Excuse me, but what is a shamrock? My copy of Achtung Baby isn't censored at all, I just thought the pic was a bit too small to waste time on scanning it in on the computer. I will however save this one, and I'm not ashamed to say it. :drool: I didn't know thay had censored the pic...

^the rest of the world didn't really have an issue with the nudity. i mean, if you look at the picture, it's not all that detailed or anything, but it's obviously nude...:drool:

JezSnape said:
Excuse me, but what is a shamrock? My copy of Achtung Baby isn't censored at all, I just thought the pic was a bit too small to waste time on scanning it in on the computer. I will however save this one, and I'm not ashamed to say it. :drool: I didn't know thay had censored the pic...

In North America it was censored... We have problems with nudity over here, though movies where things/people are blowing up seem to be fine... :shrug:

JezSnape said:

instead of the x it is a shamrock!

Ah, well... If I'm not completely mistaken, we in Sweden are apparently famous for not having problems with nudity. I just heard a clip of Bono exclaiming he does not wear underwead in Sweden, so... Well, I didn't buy my copy of AB until a few years ago, so I don't know how the old ones looked, the ones that came out then.

I don't know why I'm encouraging this, but it is a beautoful picture. I saw the Anton exhibit when it was in NYC and this photograph is there. It's stunning, especially when you read how Anton accomplished it.

1991achtung-adam.jpg

Back
Top Bottom