Adam's bangley thing

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
MooMoo! said:
i was wondering, how long has Adam had that bangley thing? its the metal hoop on his left hand, hes worn it since....God knows when. anyone know where it came from or how long hes had it? or any pix of it?

Re-reasing this thread just cracks me up.
Especially when reading MooMoo's opener again.

Isn't it funny how we got the one bangley thing that we all thought she was referring to, finally got that in here??

Sorry MooMoo that we've taken this in a compete different direction.
(Hope you don't feel insulted, we never meant to :wink: )

Last edited:
cap015.jpg

Bono admires Adam's bangley thing.

Bono admires Adam's bangley thing

Um...... Well, join the rest of us:sexywink:
and since I am a healthcare professional it is perfectly okay for me to look at the picture for academic reasons only

And ladies... I would like to personally thank you for putting nasty thoughts in my head the next time I am looking at Adam's.....wrists

Last edited:
:wink: :yes: LOL @ Nurse crissi! Nurse crisse-PUT down that AB cover and back away!!!:eyebrow: i know ur not lookin' for no 'bangley thing'!! ha:sexywink: :adam: :lmao: To MX2=it seems Adam has had 2 bangley things for a while now, cuz in older interviews(well, one with reporters that actually talked to all 4 members of the band!:madspit: )when Adam would repond, one could hear the metalic 'clink' of his bangley things as he spoke!

kellyahern said:
67c533cd.jpg

thought this was a good close up of the bangley thingy

and no, not that bangley thingy :lmao:

Love the pic, Kelly! I haven't seen that one before.

*ponders the possibility of a close-up of that bangley thing!*
:drool: :combust: :faint: :tongue:

Last edited:
Larry has only sort of a bangley thing? Maybe that is why he's so gruff. He's jealous of Adam's complete bangley collection.

Quickly turns and runs as fast as she can from Larry's girls.

Last edited:
ylimeU2 said:
Larry has only sort of a bangley thing? Maybe that is why he's so gruff. He's jealous of Adam's complete bangley collection.

Quickly turns and runs as fast as she can from Larry's girls.

:lmao:

MrsSpringsteen said:
I love this thread :D

Who knew jewelry could be so funny ? :sexywink:

Larry has sort of a bangley thing too..a chunky silver bracelet that's not really a bangle

:wink:

Huh, you mean this has never come up?

I dunno, maybe the bracelet really is stuck? I've almost gotten a ring stuck on my finger (was clearly not my size).

I wonder if the clanking of Larry's "not quite a bangly thing", ever gets picked up in the studio or live. Maybe it's to add to the percussion? Hehe.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom