Adam's b-day

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
haha, that's cute! Bono's bday is ten days before mine... why couldnt he be ten days late? or me ten days early?? Or heck I would be happy being nine days late too... or one day early...
Alright that probably got confusing lol, cause you don't know why I just said the other 2 :| oh well, I want to have the same bday as bono! so close yet so far away! lol. Doesn't Jordan have the same bday as him??
Course it would be cool if I had Edgies bday too... but mine's not anywhere near his :(

TheWho4Life said:
haha, that's cute! Bono's bday is ten days before mine... why couldnt he be ten days late? or me ten days early?? Or heck I would be happy being nine days late too... or one day early...
Alright that probably got confusing lol, cause you don't know why I just said the other 2 :| oh well, I want to have the same bday as bono! so close yet so far away! lol. Doesn't Jordan have the same bday as him??
Course it would be cool if I had Edgies bday too... but mine's not anywhere near his :(

about Jordan: yes she does. that's so cute. and about Edge's b-day- yeah, that would be fun to have b-day with him, but...

btw: this holiday i was thrown out of the house i was staying in at 6 a.m. on Edge's b-day! :D

:eyebrow: May I ask WHY you were thrown out of the house?

I was sitting in a car for Edge's bday, cause Ihad a family reunion... well actually I wan't sitting in the car the whole day cause well... the point is I was in a car! lol. I wanted to make a cake and eat it eat though lol, it never happend :|

TheWho4Life said:
:eyebrow: May I ask WHY you were thrown out of the house?

I was sitting in a car for Edge's bday, cause Ihad a family reunion... well actually I wan't sitting in the car the whole day cause well... the point is I was in a car! lol. I wanted to make a cake and eat it eat though lol, it never happend :|

why i was thrown out? :D i was working on a theatre festival and we were living in one house (all the people working with me) with our boss. and the night before Edge's b-day the boss's cat shat on his bad and he thought one of the employees made him a joke so he threw all of us to the street.

i still can't believe anybody could have such an idea :D.

and because of all that i couldn't come to zootopia to give Edge my b-day wishes for him (i only came 4 a second and posted "happy b-day" which wasn't all that i actually wanted to tell him :(. he has probably never read that anyway, so maybe i shouldn't be sorry so much).

That sucks, I'm sorry :hug: I'm sure Edge unerstands... I mean, hewould understand if he knew lol. Is Edge your fave? He's my fave :D He's so hott!:drool: :drool:

TheWho4Life said:
That sucks, I'm sorry :hug: I'm sure Edge unerstands... I mean, hewould understand if he knew lol. Is Edge your fave? He's my fave :D He's so hott!:drool: :drool:

:) would i call myself e edge if he wasn't? though lately i also love Adam. i think he looks really fantastic now. but he'll always be second- as long as Edge lives (and i hope that'll be veeeeeeeery long).

YAY! tell me youre female! lol! I'm guessig you are! I'm female:D Edge is mine! backoff! jk :hug: there's enough of him to share:)

I must go now, in school ya know ;)

TheWho4Life said:
YAY! tell me youre female! lol! I'm guessig you are! I'm female:D Edge is mine! backoff! jk :hug: there's enough of him to share:)

I must go now, in school ya know ;)

:D of corse i am female! i'm going back to school on monday (after 2-week break caused by bloody pneumonia), that's going to be tough...

You're so lucky you didn't have to go to school for that long lol! But I'm sorry you had to miss it for that reason :( How old are you?? I'm 16 :D yay, I'm a little U2 fan! Go me! :D:D

Oh that's cool! Do you have aim or yahoo messenger?? So we can chat sometime?? Even though we're chattin here... :D If you dont its ok, we can use emails lol, or, we can start a thread over in plebans... or if you just dont wanna chat at all its ok too lol. :D

Adam's birthday is one month after mine......... and Bono's birthday is 5 days after my sister. Larry's birthday is four days after my niece....

It would be nice to share the same bday as the bass man tho...........:wink: :wink:

EveClayton said:
Adam's birthday is one month after mine......... and Bono's birthday is 5 days after my sister. Larry's birthday is four days after my niece....

It would be nice to share the same bday as the bass man tho...........:wink: :wink:

i think my b-day is somewhere in the middle between Adam's and Bono's. so i'm half Adam's half Bono's girl (a little bit more the first one), but still entirely Edge's :wink: :wink:.

and i like your avatar- he looks so cute there. you know what- i've got very similar hat!

TheWho4Life said:
Oh that's cool! Do you have aim or yahoo messenger?? So we can chat sometime?? Even though we're chattin here... :D If you dont its ok, we can use emails lol, or, we can start a thread over in plebans... or if you just dont wanna chat at all its ok too lol. :D

i don't have yahoo messenger, but i let you know if that changes. by the time: we still have this place and if not, my e mail's: ee_edge@yahoo.co.uk

Back
Top Bottom