AdamBling- RS pics!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by Can'tSeeOrBeSeen:
Here's the second one...

adam1.jpg

Anyone else think this would be the ideal Photoshop picture? Just plaster my face over those girls, hmm... It could work
biggrin.gif
. Did I ever mention how much I love you mocool and can'tsee?

------------------
and if you get too far inside
you'll only see my reflection

SPIN Magazine puts U2 4th in the 40 most important bands. There is a picture, but it is small and Bono is punching the camera.

And Adam is wearing a jacket that looks suspiciously like the one in the second RS photo...

------------------
***ALOTWU***

*aherm*
I HAVE ADAM NOW.
HE IS QUITE SEXY.
And now you will hear the saga of my search.
It is rather long.
My brother Neil said he'd take me to B and N today around six. So I wore the pants today, and he called around six thirty and I brought Pocket Adam for luck. We went to Barnes and Noble's... and there was no Adam!
Me: *stares at Shakira* IT'S NOT HERE
eek.gif

Neil: That's not it?
Me: NO
Neil: So I have to bring you BACK here?
Me: *still staring at Shakira* Why isn't it here?!
So he agreed to take me to the mall next door to see if they maybe have a book store or something. I go to browse the CD section, cos I'm always on the lookout for the Passengers cd or the MDH soundtrack cos I have neither and I never can find them. Good luck prevails there, they have MDH! So I buy that as a consolation prize in case I never find Adam.
Theeen we go to the mall, and I happen to notice some music store having magazines, and I go in there and THEY HAVE ADAM!
Kristie: *points at magazine* THERE IT IS!!!
Guy Standing Behind Magazine: ...huh?
SO I'm standing in line waiting to buy my magazine, and glance at the tv up by the ceiling.. and lo and behind, they are playing the Elevation DVD! No sound, but of course I know what song it is cos I'm a dork. Thus it is my turn in line.
Cashier Guy: Did you find everything OK?
Me: *is captivated by Bono*
Guy: ...miss?
Me: Oh, YEAH!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Guy: *giggles at Kristie*
Kristie: *sings softly* sunday bloody sundaaaay...
HAHA Adam just played a wrong note on this boot I'm listening to. ANYWAY
So I have Adam and I'm literally SKIPPING through the mall with my brother and a huge grin on my face, when we walk by a store called "The Sharp Edge."
Me: HEHEHEHEE!
Neil: *big sigh* You're a freak.
Me:
biggrin.gif
!!!
I showed him the AdamPic with the PLEBA girls. Neil's comment: You know, those girls are saying "I bet that guy has never owned a cool pair of pants in his life!"

this is all. Dude, I'm having the greatest day today. DUDE!

------------------
~ALOTWU!~
"It never ceases to amaze me. Here, we have a man who claims professes to enjoy flower arranging, has no qualms over donning a skirt at any given time and, now we learn, prefers to use the ladies' restroom. And yet somehow he manages to embody all that is masculine and sexy. I don't know how he does it. " ~Gina, on Adam
Gina: WOOHOO!

Hooray! After many days of searching, I too, got mine
biggrin.gif
I was showing it to me mum and reading her the prices of the clothes that he was wearing, then I showed her the picture with him in the suit and the two ladies staring at him here is the conversation...

Me: Ma, look at those two ladies staring at him...

Mommy: Yeah, they probably want to bang him and run off with his clothes...

Me:
eek.gif
MOTHER!

Mommy: He's a stud muffin...

Me: Umm, yeah ma...umm...(then I plastered one of the pics to the window of the car so all the cars could see)

Well, since I'm posting I should tell about my other random U2 experiences these past couple of days:

Sunday: My step brother in law who hasn't seen me since December (the U2 concert) and since I got my new glasses said I have Adam Clayton glasses, and I ran away crying
wink.gif

Thursday: Mommy tells me that on the cruise they played lots of U2...
Friday: I took my parents' car to school and well, someone hit it, on the way home I kept thinking of "Daddy's Gonna Pay for Your Crashed Car" 'cept that it was their car...and then my Daddy and I went to the store and we were getting lunch meat and stuff and there was Irish swiss cheese and I said, "Daddy! BONO cheese!" and he got it! and the lady let us taste it and we were like, hehe we are eating Bono (that sounds weird)

------------------
Dana

U2's Official Bum Rubber

Dana: Ma, Adam Clayton's instrument holds mysterious powers of women folk

Ma: Oh yeah? Let me see...

TWIN!!!! I'm so happy that you're happy! That's a great story!
biggrin.gif

And Dana! your MOM!!!
eek.gif
eek.gif

But at least she recognizes my stud muffin when she sees him
wink.gif

------------------
And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make.

Originally posted by Kristie:

this is all. Dude, I'm having the greatest day today. DUDE!

WOOHOOO!!! HAPPY TWIN!!! SUPER YAY!!!

My AdamSearch Saga:

Checked for gazillionth time at Barnes & Noble. Not there.
ME: WHERE IS ADAM???
SHAKIRA: I do not know...but look at me in my skanky outfit.
ME: Bitch
wink.gif

Onto Walgreens. Still no Adam.
SHAKRIA: We meet again.
ME: Bitch.

Onto grocery store (hey, I had to check). Nothing. Not even Shakira. But still. I perservered.

Newstand.
ME: Do you carry Rolling Stone?
NEWSTAND MAN: No, but we have Ebony and Vibe.
ME: Wanker.
MAN: Huh?

So. I begin my walk home. Dejected. Defeated. But then...a glimmer of hope. I pass a music store. I go in. THEY HAVE ADAM! I grab Adam. I proceed to cash register.
CLERK: Is that all?
ME: YES!
CLERK: takes sweet-ass time ringing me up.
*phone rings*
ME: Grrr....
CLERK: passes phone off to fellow employee.
ME: That's right, bitch (ok, not really. But in my HEAD...)
CLERK: out of twenty? *learns how to count*
TRANSACTION COMPLETE. Yet magazine sits on counter, out of my reach.
ME: GIVE ME THE MAGAZINE BITCH!
CLERK: Gives magazine.
ME: SUPER YAY!!!!!
biggrin.gif

Thus ends my saga.
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom