Adam/Superhooch question.........

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mrs.Clayton

Refugee
When were Adam and Superhooch engaged? I mean, what year-1992? 1993? How long were they engaged?
I found a few disturbing photos and I'm trying to decide if they were taken while the two were engaged........

Nevermind....I found out...1993.........Oh goodness ladies, I just saw more photos of them.......
kissing
icon15.gif
icon15.gif
icon15.gif

I'm gonna be sick......

Originally posted by elizabeth:
blah!

a girl goes away for awhile and comes back to THIS???

BLAH!

I knew this thread would bring you out of hiding! And guess what? It's "her" birthday today.

Uh oh...Char sees Elizabeth is not amused and runs...runs like the wind away from the woman in the Gucci pants
biggrin.gif

It's superhooch's birthday today!!!!!!!! :p

------------------
id love adam to perform for me..wearing only cologne and a smile

you guys may think i am totally nuts, but for some reason i feel bad for her...i dunno why but i do. she seems like a mixed up, empty person

at least sparky has moved on and has managed to clean himself up and control his demons

he deserves happiness!

------------------
Is it getting hot in here or is it just ADAM??
*+*MaRiA*+*

[This message has been edited by sparkys girl (edited 05-23-2002).]

Originally posted by WildHonee:
:p Isn't she on drugs now? Seriously.

Heh...someone wrote in to one of the thingys we get in the Sunday paper (specificity is quite the strong point, eh?) and asked something like "Just how many different drugs is [she-who-shall-remain-nameless] on?"
...yeah...
[/sharing]

------------------
"Well, it could have been an artichoke, but we wanted a more practical fruit." -Larry

AIM: LightMyWay02

Back
Top Bottom