Adam splits with Susie

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm waiting for the day when a celebrity issues a press release about a break-up that says something other than "amicable."

You know, something like, "they are both very bitter and hope to never have to speak to each other again."

corianderstem said:
I'm waiting for the day when a celebrity issues a press release about a break-up that says something other than "amicable."

You know, something like, "they are both very bitter and hope to never have to speak to each other again."

:love:

You know, this is where we should link to those revenge websites, where people tell how they hide prawns in the curtain rods to go off and stink the house out and so forth....

corianderstem said:

:giggle:

Nah, that's just for us common folk.

Sad news i thought he was going to settle down with this one...

Well i guess it's back to the supermodels for Adam.

Poor Adam, I thought that he was so happy with Susie. I wish him the best.

Does anyone remember the item that ran in an Australian newspaper last December about Adam and someone-who-was-not-Susie showing up at a party together? It was all played down at the time, this person was supposedly an old friend, but now I wonder...

Back
Top Bottom