adam pics please!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
And this one i turned into black and white.. it deserves a place in this thread.. :drool: :D

bw3nz.jpg

Bibien said:
And this one i turned into black and white.. it deserves a place in this thread.. :drool: :D

bw3nz.jpg
::heart: :love: :heart::heart: :laugh:

I think Adam is the most rock star looking buy of the band!! he's super cool..

does anyone have pics of bono kissing him in the lips on cleveland??????:bow:

julianamendoza said:

does anyone have pics of bono kissing him in the lips on cleveland??????:bow:

This is the one I have of them kissing. Don't know where it was thought. Well, i know it was on the lips but.. ;) :wink:

idav0o17hd.jpg

julianamendoza said:

:lmao: :lmao:

and thank you very much bibien, i love it!:heart:
I don't wanna sound too naughty but these guys look sexy even kissing eachother :reject:

GREAT GOGGA MUGAA!!! What are you PLEABAN's trying to do to me!!! That is way to hot!!! Those are my favorite guys and to see them snogging....well it is just too much for a gal like me to handel!!!:drool:

:combust:

it's not us Carmelu2fan it's them!! what are THEY trying to do to us???:sexywink:

here's a very short video clip of the kiss i got from a fan's website

s39.you sendit.com/d.aspx?id=0ZW9B9YAR3A6D2JD9AQPMJUCSD

(don't forget to remove the space between you and send)

julianamendoza said:
it's not us Carmelu2fan it's them!! what are THEY trying to do to us???:sexywink:

here's a very short video clip of the kiss i got from a fan's website

s39.you sendit.com/d.aspx?id=0ZW9B9YAR3A6D2JD9AQPMJUCSD

(don't forget to remove the space between you and send)

OMG!!! Why did you have to post that link!!!:scream:

That was sooo HOTTT!!! The crowd went wild!!!!!:drool:

I would have passed the feck out:faint:

I know!! ajajaj i still can't imagine Adam's surprise!! i hope someone posts more pics or videos! this is FUN!

here's what someone who was at the concert wrote about that moment:

--- Some interesting other things about the show, on Monday bono actually kissed adam directly on the lips during STREETS. I am sure that adam wanted to say to him, what are you nuts or something, (imagine if one of your buddies spontaneously and on a whim kissed you on your lips!) but they just smiled at each other at the tip of ellipse and continued to play the song. I was watching intently to see what bo would do on Tuesday, this time adam was staring at him, sort of like daring him to kiss him again, sort of like OK I dare you to do that again, but he didn't, more smiles on the ellipse and I thought that whole exchange was interesting to watch.--------

julianamendoza said:

and thank you very much bibien, i love it!:heart:
I don't wanna sound too naughty but these guys look sexy even kissing eachother :reject:

You're welcome! Who wouldn't love this U2 menlove.. :wink:
:drool:

I have another video, it's uploading now.

It workded for me, so, the link is fine.. did you remove the spaces smk1379???

:dancing: :dancing: jajaja i love it!! thank you so much for that avideo! that's much better!!!!!!!! i love the expresion on Adam's face..
(the video is named Boston, and i understand the kiss happened in cleveland, so, did this happen 2 times??)

Thank you bibien!!

omg that vid = hot!
but it doesn't look like Adam minds it at all to me..... he grins like usual and they continue...... are there more vids of this??? (a very detailed one would be :drool: )

i just watched the 2 videos and realized that this is two different times, so, that's why Adam's face is like: "cool, whatever!!":adam: :giggle:
i actually saw one of Bono kissing the edge too, so LOVE IS ALL AROUND!!!:heart: :heart:

julianamendoza said:
SORRY! I know it's a little off topic.. since Adam isn't in the picture....
I'm not a premium so I can't see it, but is that the one of B kissing edge on the mouth??? elevation tour?

i think so.. you can't see it?
let me try this way (i'm still trying to learn many things here) so.. just to check if it works
345833%3A%3B23232%7Ffp338%3Enu%3D326%3B%3E77%3B%3E3%3C%3B%3EWSNRCG%3D32333%3A3972%3C%3B7nu0mrj

It works! :up:

(the video is named Boston, and i understand the kiss happened in cleveland, so, did this happen 2 times??)
Yup, seems like it. They probably do this all the time..:wink:
Aaaaaaaand another one............almost
cleveland11cf.jpg

My boyfriend does not understand why this turns me on so much. I am not sure how to explain to him either. :drool:

Carmelu2fan said:
My boyfriend does not understand why this turns me on so much. I am not sure how to explain to him either. :drool:

b130.gif
Just come and talk to us about it. :wink: No explanation needed.. we understand :D

Back
Top Bottom