Adam on the Animal Planet show?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

valvenus8

Acrobat
i just read at a mailinglist that Adam was on this show? Has anyone heard about this...maybe I just didn't hear about it
wink.gif

Supposedly it also aired yesterday, I don't have cable...anyone know any details about this?

------------------
'listen as hope and peace try to rhyme' -*POP*

"Irish people are like Texans" -Bono, 4-3-01

What would Jesus Not do?

Noooo...It wasnt Adam. It was his willy. Now THAT'S an ANIMAL!
eek.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Yes! On the show Breed all about it. The one about the French Bulldogs. A lady that works for the record co and her dog went to one of the Elevation concerts on the first leg and went backstage to meet the band.
It was on a couple of months back and I happened to get it on tape.

I cannot believe this! We just now get Animal Planet on our cable system today...I turn it on to check it out...and there is U2 on animal planet of all places...figure the odds on that one! :) My family jokes that I have some kind of U2 radar...I just casually flip channels and find them...and it happened again!!

:cool: :cool: :cool:

dream wanderer

MAN!!! CAN SOMEONE MAKE THAT INTO A MPEG VIDEO FILE~!?!?!?!?!?!? :sad:

I love that episode...I don't ever ever watch Animal Planet, but if Adam Clayton is on TV, I'm watching. It's on one of my U2 tapes, so I can watch it over and over again....especially when they do close-ups on his face :tongue:

Mrs.Clayton said:
I love that episode...I don't ever ever watch Animal Planet, but if Adam Clayton is on TV, I'm watching. It's on one of my U2 tapes, so I can watch it over and over again....especially when they do close-ups on his face :tongue:

:sad::madspit::mad::sad:

SOMEONE PLEASE MAKE A VIDEO!!! :sad:

okay, if anyone would like, i can tape the episodes the next time they air. just send me a video tape. i can only tape for two people because i have no clue how to tape from vcr's . i have already taped this show.
here is the upcoming schedule:

On Air (ET):

Jul 12 2002
1:30 PM

Jul 15 2002
9:30 AM

I can't believe I missed it again! I'm definitly catching it next time.

*Adam fuzzies*

*Checks Tv prog*
*No U2 titled show*
*WTF*

What is the title. Okay here are a lot of shows in connection with dogs....so which is it. Maybe I seem to be a bit absent minded but what are these in CET, I can't count it!Sorry

Actually, Chrissie, I'm not sure it's the U2 show on today. I checked the animal planet site and the didn't have listings. So I checked tv guide's site and they said the episode playing in my area was about some other breed, not bulldogs. I dunno.

Back
Top Bottom