Adam Love

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

WierdandGilly

The Fly
why doesnt EVERYONE love Adam???? my inspiration for this post comes from my getting fed up with all my friends going "ewwww you like a 42 yr old man? he looks like a raisin." i suppose one must be an off kilter person to find adam attractive but by george i do! there now for all the people i know who say that adam is an ugly britishman with bad teeth and a droopy face:
:madspit: :madspit: :madspit: :madspit: :madspit: :madspit:
(not that they come on this board anyway b/c most arent even u2 fans) BUT STILL!!!!!!!!!!!

uh...off kilter? nah...you dun have to be an off kilter person to lurve adam..I used to be an adam girl...shh...wait..what was this thread for again? :) Yes, there are insane people in the world who think some rubbish like that about adam, but hey, they're the ones that make up the world, aren't they? ....yes...:scratch:

Hey be happy: There's more for you and all the other Adam gals......... :D

I personally can't understand that nobody else thinks Bono is hot...I glued this MacPhisto pic (You know, open jacket, leaning against wall, furry chest :love: ) to my school folder and everybody went like: "Eeeeek, put this disgusting picture somewhere else!! :no: some people even say that he looked like a woman because of this hair :scratch: . What jerks......but more for us, eh? :heart: Oooops, went off-topic *hehe*.

I :heart: adam....he's a hottie :yes:

and here's proof........

much_adam.jpg

adamhot.jpg

Raisin????
LMFAO
I can't remember the last time I laughed so hard.
Raisin!!
Everytime I see a raisin I'm gonna laugh like a fool. See what you did!
Adam is hot. Even if he is a raisin. I like raisins. Raisin is the frech word for grape. I like grapes too. I prefer dried fruit though. The Adam smilie makes me laugh too. I like to laugh. I changed my sig and avatar. I need to fix my sig though.
Back to Adam. Aged to perfection. Like wine. Wine is made from grapes you know.
I think I should stop.

Screw what they say, Adam's hot!

And I have (more) proof!

http://forum.interference.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=61489

Yes, yes, yes, if you've been following me around on Interference, you'll know that I love that series of Lumberjack Adam pictures. I'm not sure why they dubbed him "Lumberjack", though; they're usually big, burly, hairy, and ugly, the polar opposite of Adam. :D

Back
Top Bottom