Adam look-alike.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

xERINx

The Fly
so i found this guy the other day. i told him he looked like adam clayton and he said he never got that one before. he says people tell him he looks like mel gibson and david bowie...

i had to do a double take, but what do you guys think? (this is me and him)...

T520050613074523640.jpg

T520050613074639312.jpg

He has Adam eyes and hair!!!..... No one has the "SILVER FOX "signature upside down smile...:adam: Adam is so yummy:love:

beli said:
I cant see it in these pics but if he says people think he looks lik David Bowie its possible. Adam and David Bowie are kinda similar looking.
:huh: It's funny how differently people see things, isn't it? I wouldn't have taken a second look at this guy. Adam is thicker and much more handsome and David Bowie? A completely different look, imo. Interesting. :wink:

BONO'ppetit said:
:huh: It's funny how differently people see things, isn't it? I wouldn't have taken a second look at this guy. Adam is thicker and much more handsome and David Bowie? A completely different look, imo. Interesting. :wink:

Yeah, it is funny. I see absolutely no resemblance between Clayton and Bowie, and as for that other guy? C'mon!

I had a massive crush on Bowie in my youth, and saw him many times, front row, and actually met the guy. There's no resemblance to your man Adam, even remotely. And that's OK!

i think hes better lookin than adam clayton
:reject: sorry adam clayton fans, but i dont find adam attractive one bit if he wasnt in U2 or famous at all i doubt anyone would look twice if they saw him walking down the street:huh:
he looks like a gentlemen and very easygoin guy which is cool :up:.. but it's all about the drums
[this is no larry pun, i have a thing for drums:drool:]
i tend to like drummers in bands along with the singer followed by the guitarist [assuming i like the sound]...the bass is just not my thing
now, stewart copeland, max weinberg and larry :up: great drummers and of course larry is blessed with sarcasm and good looks;)

Last edited:
elevation2u said:
Adam... if he wasnt in U2 or famous at all i doubt anyone would look twice if they saw him walking down the street:huh:
WROOOOONG! There's something sensual about him. It's not his looks but he's definitely better looking that the guy posted here. This guy is kind of sickly looking. Sorry but I think he is. I don't like guys too skinny.

beli said:
a303b2e6.jpg

Dont you reckon Adam looks a bit like David Bowie here? He doesn't anymore. But I reckon he did back then.

I think it's the gnarly English teeth.:reject:

But they've both had their teeth fixed since then, haven't they?

Adam is sexy , I do not know what you are talking about....If I saw him walking down the street I would follow!!!!:drool: :drool:

biff said:

I think it's the gnarly English teeth.:reject:

But they've both had their teeth fixed since then, haven't they?

Yes and yes. Also Adam can appear kinda androgynous looking sometimes. He's quite elegant.

Adams looking more manly of late though.

beli said:

Yes and yes. Also Adam can appear kinda androgynous looking sometimes. He's quite elegant.

Adams looking more manly of late though.

I think that's why I find Larry and Adam more attractive as the get older, they look more manly :drool:

Actually, I didn't find Adam that attractive before HTDAAB. I didn't think he was ugly by any means :no: , but he just didn't do anything for me looks wise :reject:

But now it's like, "Hellooooooooo there Mr. Clayton!" :flirt:

Having a good seat in Seattle helped too (frowny smile live :combust: ).

kellyahern said:

Actually, I didn't find Adam that attractive before HTDAAB. I didn't think he was ugly by any means :no: , but he just didn't do anything for me looks wise :reject:

But now it's like, "Hellooooooooo there Mr. Clayton!" :flirt:

Having a good seat in Seattle helped too (frowny smile live :combust: ).
My sentiments, exactly. And I went to the Seattle show, too. But I was in row 222. :(

Adam was all over the place at the chicago show!!!!:love: He was walking up and down the walk with Bono!!! They keep hugging each other which was driving me crazy:dancing: He was so sexy!!! I was screaming "Adam" more than "Bono "for the first time ever!!!

Back
Top Bottom