Adam is missing

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

YellowKite

War Child
*NEWSFLASH*

After being strangely absent from the recent 60 minutes interview and silent at most prior U2 media events, it had come to be rumored that Adam Clayton had gone missing.

Rumors of his disappearance began after an unknown fan started a mass consumption of Adam's pants through a buying frenzy online at Gucci. A few days later a fan posted pictures of lead singer Bono in Adam's shirt. Now that his wardrobe has been confiscated, Lord Clayton has retreated to his castle to re-energize his 'Adam-ness.'

Investigators beleive the ultimate in cool, fashion god and stellar bass player decided to lay low in hopes of throwing fans off the scent of his improved fashion style to be unveiled in the near future.

When reached for comment on his absence, Mr. Clayton would only say, "it has a lot to do with taking it back from the fans."

Later Adam was seen boarding a plane and muttering something about getting the damn dog hair off his pants!

------------------
You ain't nothin without a rhythm section.

"Who's to say what it is will break you."

Originally posted by Mrs.Clayton:
He's not missing, He's in my bedroom!

eek.gif

So who kidnapped who???

When he went AWOL, he flew to Seattle. He can't be away from me for too long.
Don't worry, we're heading back to Dublin on sunday
smile.gif

Originally posted by YellowKite:
Lord Clayton has retreated to his castle to re-energize his 'Adam-ness.'

His Castle= with hippy having some MAJOR fun
biggrin.gif

*looks innocent* Wot? I'm only helping him "re-energize" his Adam-ness!
wink.gif

------------------
"This is very un-hip, you know, having the bleeding heart here...I've a reputation to live down to." -Bono

Create Light, Create Unity, Create Joy, CREATE PEACE!

BWHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

when i first read the thing about the dog hair, i was like "how did she know about that?"

I totally forgot madamc had posted that pic...i thought you knew that sammy sits on my lap while i post and shedded all over me!!!

i am so dumb.

LOL......

I was thinking something else when I learned adam was missing from the 60 minutes thing...

I thought he hid in the washroom or something to avoid the reporter!

------------------
id love adam to perform for me..wearing only cologne and a smile

[This message has been edited by madamc (edited 02-21-2002).]

Originally posted by madamc:
LOL......

I was thinking something else when I learned adam was missing from the 60 minutes thing...

I thought he hid in the washroom or something to avoid the reporter!

that?d such an Adam thing to do
biggrin.gif

------------------
"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

Back
Top Bottom