Adam is HOT.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
not only very attractive Adam is just freakishly cool as well:)
things have been crazy around here lately - go figure. We normally have Adam day on Tuesday http://forum.interference.com/t109608.html - I had to go through about 5 pages to get the last one:huh:
51485060.jpg

welcome:)

Last edited:
Actually the Adam club was the first and originally the most successful PLEBA club! When they were numbered, they reached really high, well over 100 weekly meetings! The Bono, Edge and Larry clubs were copied from the idea and for a long time did not catch on as well. The reason the Adam club has sunk lately is that most of its orginating members have gone :( So you can help revive it! ;)

Last edited:
I think Adam is *awesome* - especially that shy/sheepish smile he has!

I think he's the one member of the band I'd be the most at ease talking to. In every fan "encounter" I've read about him, he's always seemed like a pleasant/easygoing guy with a fantastic sense of humor. Adam RULES!

Oh, and yeah, he's also one hell of a bass player. *G*

Last edited:
U2Kitten said:
Actually the Adam club was the first and originally the most successful PLEBA club! When they were numbered, they reached really high, well over 100 weekly meetings! The Bono, Edge and Larry clubs were copied from the idea and for a long time did not catch on as well. The reason the Adam club has sunk lately is that most of its orginating members have gone :( So you can help revive it! ;)

i would be most honored if i had a small hand in such a revival! :D

That PLEBA dictionary is hilarious

Bono's Crotch Night-Light Bono's Crotch is a supernatural entity, which emits light powerful enough to be used for simple lighting fixtures.

Fun Fact: Not only does it radiate light, it also emits photons, cosmic rays, and was singularly responsible for the broadcast of the "Ed Sullivan Show."

:lmao:

Adam Clayton U2's bass player. Has been classified by a certain Vogue journalist as "handsome in an ugly way."

Clayton claims the dubious title of "Biggest Willy in U2." He can frequently be found naked. Sightings of a naked Clayton include:
-The cover of Achtung Baby
-A film shot in 1993 by Anton Corbijn
-The halls of Mount Temple
-The recording studio
-Larry's kitchen
-Hell, look out your window, you may see him <-----:laugh:

Souly said:
We're roughly at about 170 meetings. :up:

If we had one last week, it would be the 173rd RSOC meeting.

Yes, most of the club has drifted away due to the odd thing that is life.

[/drama queen]

Adam <3

Back
Top Bottom