Adam - in anything but pants?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2ElevatesMe415

Refugee
287d20fd6lm.jpg

First picture I have seen with no pants :bow: :drool:
& Tanned legs too :wink:

Okay I'm turning this into an Adam anything other then pants thread :giggle:

There's a picture in this weeks Star magazine of him in a bathing suit!! He looks soooooooooooo nice!!:drool:

He does have nice legs. Oh yeah, and nice arms. Did I mention nice broad shoulders and strong chest. One more thing, nice hands. Oh wait, we cant forget the pretty blue eyes and strong jaw.
Oh what the heck, the whole package is nice!!! :sexywink:

msmarylynne said:
He does have nice legs. Oh yeah, and nice arms. Did I mention nice broad shoulders and strong chest. One more thing, nice hands. Oh wait, we cant forget the pretty blue eyes and strong jaw.
Oh what the heck, the whole package is nice!!! :sexywink:
:lol:
Exactly :drool:

I just hope Adam sees all the things said about him here with sincerity and affection, might take the sting out of that rag making reference to his having put on a few pounds, said only to humiliate him. Bloody gutter press...:mad:

Is it against forum rules to post the photo of Adam WITHOUT the shamrock?:D

U2ElevatesMe415 said:
287d20fd6lm.jpg

First picture I have seen with no pants :bow: :drool:
& Tanned legs too :wink:

Okay I'm turning this into an Adam anything other then pants thread :giggle:

GOD BLESS YOU HALEY!!!:bow: Those are some nice yams right there!!!:yes:

beau2ifulday said:

They don't joke when they say he was really into the 'dressing up as a woman thing', huh?

:giggle:

*laughs* The funny thing is, though, he looks quite hot as a woman... Or is that just me being very odd?!

I didint like that the Star said he gained weight. He looks fine. In fact, I think he looks better with a few pounds. He's gained them in all the right places !!! :drool:

msmarylynne said:
I didint like that the Star said he gained weight. He looks fine. In fact, I think he looks better with a few pounds. He's gained them in all the right places !!! :drool:

I totally argee:yes: He looks healthy with the few extra pounds....It is just more Adam to love:cute: :shh:

Back
Top Bottom