Adam clayton's birthday card

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

auchtungally

The Fly
Hi all!

I designed this card to Adam as his birthday is soon!

I hope you all like it!

BirthdayboyAdam.jpg

:giggle: it looks like a crown^

BTW-Thanks auchtungally, my birthday it the 16th I will be 28 three days after Adam turns 46:wave:

auchtungally said:
I'll make you something on your birthday!:wink:

:shocked: Really!!! WOW:rockon: achtungally!!
Thanks:hug: I will be sure to mark your birthday on my calender too:up:

^ yup!!! I hope he reads the card!

I hope he is still able to find some joy in this time of sadness
:huh: Am I missing something?? :reject:

And BTW, what happened to Larry's birthday card?? Someone knows? Never heard anything of it again :hmm:

I'm refering to the "family illness", the reason why U2 postponed the rest of the tour! :( U2 are such a closely knit band that I'm sure they all share one others troubles.

Last edited:
hcbiggs2002 said:
I'm refering to the "family illness", the reason why U2 postponed the rest of the tour! :( U2 are such a closely knit band that I'm sure they all share one others troubles.

Very true hcbiggs, I know they want to be there for Edge, as he would be for any of them. I am sure this will be a sad birthday for Adam.:sad:

hcbiggs2002 said:

Oh yea, sure :up: Yeah, I hope his birthday will cheer him and the rest of the band a bit, bring some happiness. :) They surely deserve it :hug:

Happy Birthaday Adam. I know your buddie is going through a rough time but I hope you can find some happiness on your day.

I love you Adam Clayton!!!

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :adam:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom