Adam Clayton

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ejfan007

Babyface
Having just watched Rattle and Hum and Chicago 2005 (dvds), I really noticed the difference between the Adam then and the Adam of now. lol I love the way he pranced around the stage early on - too bad he doesn't do at least a little movement now. He just stands there. I guess age gets us sometime...

Wow - we've had several threads on how much of a show stealer he was this past tour. He looked great and really got into the show. I saw them live five times and found myself watching Adam more than Bono.

Maybe the Chicago Dvd isn't a good display of Adam's movements - I sure hope he's spiced up a little bit. lol

ejfan007 said:
Maybe the Chicago Dvd isn't a good display of Adam's movements - I sure hope he's spiced up a little bit. lol

I thought he was quite "personable" at the May 9 Chicago show; but at the September 20 Chicago show, he was all over the place! And even though I'm a self-confessed "Bono girl", I'm lovin' the way Adam looks now. :love:

AdamO2Awards.jpg

He seems much more content on this tour..i remember thinking how happy he looked in buffalo when he was walking on the catwalk. Could it have something to do with him finding his soul mate perhaps? If it does - then hurrah for suzie!

He was all over the place in Manchester, which was great for me being a bass player an all, it also felt natural where as in past tours and vids sometimes i felt it was a bit forced. im not saying all the time but def a lot of the time. (Zoo tv was the ultimate in cool though without doing much):wink:

We where at the same shows

MsPurrl said:

I thought he was quite "personable" at the May 9 Chicago show; but at the September 20 Chicago show, he was all over the place! And even though I'm a self-confessed "Bono girl", I'm lovin' the way Adam looks now. :love:

AdamO2Awards.jpg

I totally agree being at both of those shows made me see a different side of Adam. We all know Adam is cool, but this time I got to see a man who is totally at peace with himself. I think Adam is at his best right now.

:heart: :adam:

He moved around on the Elevation tour as well, just not as much.

If you watch him closely, he sorta bounces on his heels, or side to side, that's something he still does, as well as back then.

Bit like the Edge stomp, sorta.

Back
Top Bottom