Adam and Suzie

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ralphie

The Fly
Just wondering if anyone has pics of Adam and his girlfriend (I think?) Suzie. I've seen all of the other U2 wives/girlfriends in various threads here but have only seen one picture of Suzie. Just curious...thanks!

lookinggood.jpg

normal_adam_edge_wedding.jpg

i really dont like this women i carnt tell you why i just dont i dont exspect theres enything wrong with her theres just something about her face that screams gold digger hhhhhmmmmm probly wrong:wink:

Really? I get kind of an earthy-girl vibe from her, but maybe that's just me. I wonder why you never see her out at events the way you see Ali and the other U2 partners out? Thanks again for all the great pics!

She's Canadian and works for U2 ...so maybe work keeps her from events in public..

Babydoll said:
i thought she was british..?

Nah, she's Canadian - but she does work in London (for a record company, not U2, although she was working for Principle when she and Adam first met).

a-mole said:
huh? i always thought SUzi was Paul's daughter??

now i am confused...
why was i thinking that? read it somewhere i think
Yeah, I read that too.. But it's not true, she just worked for him :)

:ohmy: i've just realised a guy i know reminds me of Adam , he doesnt look exactly like him but he does have the gray hair, plays the bass and his attitude reminds me of him and his girlfriend looks like Suzie abit (in the pics where she has short hair in the 1st few pics on page 1)

/random :lol:

Back
Top Bottom